Coronavirus

Peter

Timeline?

I already gave a timeline. Back in July.

In direct answer to a question about timeline.

There is no sense in ignoring it or pretending one was never given.

It exists. I know. I did it.

Here.

On 7/26/2022 at 1:44 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I can only project one timeline based on a legal presumption. Lets presume all will go on as if the 2020 election were legitimate and there will be no legal challenges that will make any difference.

Under that scenario, after the midterms, after the establishment sees the size of the elected tidal wave coming at them, I expect to see a large number of rats jumping the ship--resignations and so on. I also expect to see some people singing like canaries about what really went on. That is, I should say I expect it to happen, but I don't expect to see it since this will happen behind closed doors and only come out in court much, much later.

Then, in January, 2023, after the newly election people are sworn in, Biden's administration will be a toothless wonder. He will have both houses of Congress against him. That's when I expect to see real Deep State people starting to resign, some even moving out of the country.

I don't know what all will happen with a predominantly MAGA Congress, but if they have enough clout to override Biden vetoes, they will start to put in laws about election integrity, overhauling the FBI, and so on. They will also start running committees in Congress to investigate the current investigators and the people doing malfeasance in Biden's administration.

After Trump wins in 2024 and takes office in 2025, with Congress reinforced by even more MAGA members, I can even see few Constitutional Amendments happening that will limit the possibility of damage like the current ruling class did. I imagine it will go under some kind of heading about banning an "administrative state." After an overhaul of the FBI, CIA, DHS and more alphabet soup intelligence and law enforcement agencies, I expect to see some dismantled and consolidated with others, and I expect real investigations to happen, both new and correction of ones that have been stalled up to now (Hillary Clinton's private server and things like that).

I don't think this process will eliminate the Deep State entirely, but I do expect it to be crippled in terms of its current covert power.

There is another possibility always in the wings. Before the 2024 election, one state--through the state legislature--recalls its 2020 electoral college electors due to fraud. After one state does it, can we say the word domino? It will be one state after another after that.

And then we will have a full blown Constitutional crisis since Joe Biden will officially be an illegitimate president, or at least one who was elected by crime. I don't know what will happen in such a situation, but I don't see Biden staying in office, nor the Democrats keeping the executive if he leaves.

But I also don't see Trump being automatically sworn in. Just to speculate, I imagine a new election can be called, possibly in the House as per normal procedure codified in law that Mike Pence refused to consider in January 2020.

In any event, I see the Deep State in panic right now. After November, their demise will start for real. I also don't expect them to go down without a fight, so I expect to see assassination attempts and things like that. The American people are so against them at this moment, though, that even should they kill Trump or something equally bombastic, I don't see them staying in power. Frankly, I don't think they will be able to pull off anything major. Everybody and their cousins are now watching and looking for precisely this.

Once they are singing against each other to get lighter sentences, the Big Crumble will be awesome to behold.

Helpfully.

Michael

Just for the record. nobody is able to time-travel to the future, see the outcome, then come back to the present and present a flawless history of what is about to happen and call that a timeline.

That's for fiction, not reality.

A timeline going to the future is a different animal than a timeline of the past.

What's more, a timeline where past, present and future are not taken into account is not dealing with time. One cannot eliminate past, present and future and still be talking about time.

Such an effort would result in a something-line, but not a timeline.

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

(snark): Never mind the following; there's no evidence, and no timeline, so blah-blah-blah...(/snark)

Facebook Caught Spying on Private Messages, Reporting Users Who Question Election Results to FBI

Excerpt:

"Social media giant Facebook has been caught spying on the private messages of its users and reporting people who question the results of the 2020 presidential election to the FBI.

"Several whistleblowers from within the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) have reportedly revealed that the Big Tech company has been sharing Americans’ private data with federal authorities.

"According to the DOJ sources, Facebook has been spying on the private messages of American users and forwarding their data to the feds if they express anti-government or anti-authority sentiments, or question the 2020 election.

"Operatives at Facebook have been spying on users for the past 19 months and transmitting their private information and personal data to the domestic terrorism operational unit at FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, without a subpoena.

"Under the FBI collaboration operation, somebody at Facebook red-flagged these supposedly subversive private messages and sent the information directly to federal agents, without the users’ knowledge or consent."

(read more here):

facebook-spying-private-messages-mark-zu
SLAYNEWS.COM

Social media giant Facebook has been caught spying on the private messages of its users and reporting people who question the results...

Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining...and seriously, this is up there with ratting out someone hiding Jews in their attics...)

*crossposted to the election fraud thread

The spying part I don't have a problem with , using tech to send private messages and thinking the providers of the tech wouldn't use their ability to capture and reproduce that data is beyond naive .

But as an American I am more indignant to the idea that third party curation and delivery of the data to law enforcement could/or would provide the state a means to subvert 5th amendment protections. Even regardless for the moment, the odious nature of political prosecutions.

If any legal actions against citizens are precipitated by this arrangement and not are thoroughly and decisively defeated by a constitutional repudiation from SCOTUS , I'm afraid the jig is up.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Meanwhile, re: the vaccines, "the clot thickens":

“Ethically Unjustifiable” – Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Covid-19 Vaccines 98 Times Worse Than the Virus

By Jim Hoft
Published September 12, 2022 at 5:10pm

Excerpted quotes:

A new pre-print study by nine health experts from major universities showed that the COVID-19 vaccines are 98 times worse than the virus, and mandatory booster vaccination in college is “ethically unjustifiable,” as reported by Epoch Times.

The study was posted on The Social Science Research Network (SSRN) in September, titled, “COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters for Young Adults: A Risk-Benefit Assessment and Five Ethical Arguments against Mandates at Universities.

and

Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, researchers conclude that booster regulations may result in more harm than good.

and

According to the study, for every one COVID hospitalization prevented in previously uninfected young adults, “18 to 98 actual serious adverse events” have been caused.

“Per COVID-19 hospitalization prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities,” the study stated.

end quotes

read more:

ed-us-K0DMl4NmOPo-unsplash-1-scaled-e164
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A new pre-print study by nine health experts from major universities showed that the COVID-19 vaccines are 98 times worse than the...

I’m quoting the whole post for context, since the post was on the previous page and meanwhile discussion has switched topics to election fraud.  (Is that caused by the Covid-19 virus?)

Highlighting this statement:

"According to the study, for every one COVID hospitalization prevented in previously uninfected young adults, '18 to 98 actual serious adverse events' have been caused."

I am doubtful that the Jabs have ANY prophylactic effect whatsoever.  I think that the claim of "reduced severity" is a lingering fiction - the only remaining rationale advocates of Jabbing have.

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I’m quoting the whole post for context, since the post was on the previous page and meanwhile discussion has switched topics to election fraud.  (Is that caused by the Covid-19 virus?)

Highlighting this statement:

"According to the study, for every one COVID hospitalization prevented in previously uninfected young adults, '18 to 98 actual serious adverse events' have been caused."

I am doubtful that the Jabs have ANY prophylactic effect whatsoever.  I think that the claim of "reduced severity" is a lingering fiction - the only remaining rationale advocates of Jabbing have.

Ellen

And it is even worse Ellen once one starts to see the degree of censorship.

Also, when one looks at groups such as Toronto or Ontario doctors or young male atheletes, etc and apply the numbers across the board it is nothing short of mindblowing.

Now in Ontario they are campaigning to have six month olds jabbed.

Also obviously the Harvard study is not even able to talk about the future but these numbers are way worse.

2 hours ago, Marc said:
rd1Ff.Gyjc.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

32 young doctors in Canada!! ALL DEAD. in 6 to 8 weeks

What are the health authorities saying about the deaths?

My suspicion is something along the lines of:

"Nothing to see here, just a coincidence, move on."

Ellen

14 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

What are the health authorities saying about the deaths?

My suspicion is something along the lines of:

"Nothing to see here, just a coincidence, move on."

Ellen

I have heard zero.

Like even when I tell someone about it here ( my moms friend has a son who is a doc ) they say nothing except whatever blow off comment they have and add to get the booster.

It is really bizarre.

I fear the deaths are going to increase. That's the pattern that's unfolding.

The dying stage has started and, unless some kind of antidote is invented and made available, nature will take its course.

This is a manmade disaster. And Mother Nature is not forgiving when she is ignored.

Of course, the predator class will invent a new acronym with the word "unknown" in it as the insider fascist monsters laugh all the way to the bank..

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I fear the deaths are going to increase. That's the pattern that's unfolding.

The dying stage has started and, unless some kind of antidote is invented and made available, nature will take its course.

This is a manmade disaster. And Mother Nature is not forgiving when she is ignored.

Of course, the predator class will invent a new acronym with the word "unknown" in it as the insider fascist monsters laugh all the way to the bank..

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, tmj said:

EU excess death running 16% higher than the average excess death for the period between 2016-19

Link to Eurostats: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/cache/recovery-dashboard/

Dr Paul Alexander who was on the White House Covid task force: "Their goal on a day to day basis was to undercut President Trump". (at about 1hr in)

brownstone-video-paul-alexander.jpg
BROWNSTONE.ORG

Paul Elias Alexander is the author of many literature reviews on Brownstone. His story of all his encounters is nothing short of...

• Upvote 1

For those who still disbelieve that Covid wasn't part of their plan, all along:
WEF: Lockdowns Prove ‘Billions’ Will Comply with Climate ‘Restrictions’

wef-klaus-schwab-lockdowns-climate-agend
SLAYNEWS.COM

Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum (WEF) has declared that COVID-19 pandemic-related lockdowns have proved that "billions of...

quote:

Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum (WEF) has declared that COVID-19 pandemic-related lockdowns have proved that “billions of citizens across the world” would comply with global restrictions on freedoms for the sake of “climate change.”

In an article published by the WEF, the organization lauds how “billions” of people complied with Covid “restrictions,” arguing that they would do the same under the guise of reducing carbon emissions.

Titled “My Carbon: An approach for inclusive and sustainable cities,” the article suggests that the same fear tactics could be used to impose further “restrictions” on the general public.

The subject of the piece is how to convince people to adopt “personal carbon allowance programs.”

The WEF laments that such schemes have so far been largely unsuccessful.

end quote

("The WEF laments that such schemes have so far been largely unsuccessful." Silver linings, at least..)

13 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

quote:

Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum (WEF) has declared that COVID-19 pandemic-related lockdowns have proved that “billions of citizens across the world” would comply with global restrictions on freedoms for the sake of “climate change.”

In an article published by the WEF, the organization lauds how “billions” of people complied with Covid “restrictions,” arguing that they would do the same under the guise of reducing carbon emissions.

Titled “My Carbon: An approach for inclusive and sustainable cities,” the article suggests that the same fear tactics could be used to impose further “restrictions” on the general public.

The subject of the piece is how to convince people to adopt “personal carbon allowance programs.”

The WEF laments that such schemes have so far been largely unsuccessful.

end quote

("The WEF laments that such schemes have so far been largely unsuccessful." Silver linings, at least..)

I'm hoping that this one will backfire, that people are so tired of nearly three years of restrictions and hardships they’ll be saying, "Now wait a minute.  You want us to freeze to death too?"

Ellen

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I'm hoping that this one will backfire, that people are so tired of nearly three years of restrictions and hardships they’ll be saying, "Now wait a minute.  You want us to freeze to death too?"

Ellen

I do not think that The People are going to follow anything anymore.

Talking about the ones who have already left Plato's Cave, that is.

Look at Canada right now, even Canada is backing down on certain things because The People are sick of the ridiculousness.

They attemted to play 4D chess with The People and they have lost.

Checkmate is on the horizon, its not the issue of if but when.

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

...aaaand here's the backtracking...

Dis he mean it when he said they had the best voter fraud machine? 

Did he mean it when he said he won the election?

Dis he mean it when he said that he is the President?

• Smile 1