Coronavirus

Peter

53 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

JUST IN - EU watchdog approves Covid jabs for children over six months

europe-g93c79e928_1280.png
INSIDERPAPER.COM

The EU's drug watchdog on Wednesday approved Pfizer and Moderna's Covid injections for children aged six months...

Has ANY health organization recommending the vaccine in children, specifically addressed and explicitly contradicted, or otherwise pointed to evidence  in any attempt to directly prove the falsity of claims made by those who are suggesting the vaccine should not be given to children? or that it is dangerous for some adults?

E.g. WHO, CDC, the EU watchdog?

Has anyone explicitly stated vaccines do not pose a risk to individual children?  Or that the claimed risks are actually non-existent, have we seen ANY rigorous debunking whatsoever of the fears the so-called vaccine hesitant have?

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

"BREAKING: CDC moves to add Covid vaccine to child immunization schedule for federal programs"

DAMN THEM!!!

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

The CDC will vote Thursday to permanently shield Pfizer and Moderna from COVID vaccine injury liability"

And Damn Them again.

They're almost making me wish I believed in Hell.

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ellen,

I don't see this as a long-lasting thing.

The predator class knows it is getting ready to lose power in a big way. So it is trying to get its mitts on as much money as it can before the ship goes down. And if that means killing kids, well, that's nothing new for them.

I wish I could say that CDC ruling will be the worst thing that will happen, but, in the last couple of days, Steve Bannon has said several times (I paraphrase) that you haven't seen anything in terms of hamhanded grifting and outright white collar crime until you see what happens after the November elections. These predator class insiders know the golden goose is dead, so they are going to be merciless at smashing and grabbing anything they can while they still have a bit of power to do so. Not to mention acts of desperate breathtaking stupidity.

I agree with him.

The only good news in all of this is that I also believe the investigations and backlashes, legal and otherwise, are going to be equally merciless. And I don't think the CDC--including many of its rulings--is going to have a happy future.

Added to that, I hate to be cold-hearted, but also on the positive side, many, many predator class grifters took the jab and all the boosters. I think a bunch of them are not going to survive for very long. The higher-ups of these idiots have levied a death sentence against their own army and supporters with injectable bullshit.

Lots of MAGA people took the jab, but I bet lots more didn't. So in a fight of who will prevail, just on presence alone, how can a side win its power back when it kills off an enormous chunk of its own people and the other side does not? Without their people, the elitists are not worth shit at getting power back.

The sad truth is we are at war. Unconventional war, but war nevertheless. And, as the saying goes, war is hell.

Michael

• Like 2

"Moderna CEO says most people don't need COVID booster--and young people should consider not getting the shot"

63600039-0-image-a-13_1666108573378.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The company's CEO Stéphane Bancel said his shots are mainly targeted at over-50s and people with underlying health conditions. His...

Moderna's CEO admits only the vulnerable need a COVID booster and likens the virus to flu

32 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"Moderna CEO says most people don't need COVID booster--and young people should consider not getting the shot"

63600039-0-image-a-13_1666108573378.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The company's CEO Stéphane Bancel said his shots are mainly targeted at over-50s and people with underlying health conditions. His...

Moderna's CEO admits only the vulnerable need a COVID booster and likens the virus to flu

Hey man, he's already sold the jabs, he aint got nothing to push right now.  CDC is worried they'll hafta throw out all them jabs they already ordered, see? 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Strictlylogical said:

Hey man, he's already sold the jabs, he aint got nothing to push right now.  CDC is worried they'll hafta throw out all them jabs they already ordered, see? 

*ahem*
"Swiss to destroy 9 million expired Moderna COVID-19 jabs"

WWW.REUTERS.COM

Switzerland will destroy 9 million doses of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine that have reached their expiry date, with another 5.1 million vaccine...

9 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

And Damn Them again.

I hope you will keep track of the number who "might" have died because of the Covid shot verses the number who "might" have died because of Covid. As far as older people getting the shot, I think you are wrong. I went to the VA today for a blood draw. There were thirty people in the waiting room, but I did not ask what they were there for. I assumed it was for the flu shot but who knows.      

Here's the reason for Big Pharma's obsession in jabbing kids.

Robert Kennedy Jr. explains it perfectly.

Here's the transcript.

It's all about the Benjamins...

ROBERT KENNEDY JR.: So they're never going to market a vaccine, allow people access to a vaccine--an approved vaccine--without getting liability protection. Now the emergency use authorization vaccines have liability protection under the Prep Act and the Cares Act. So, as long as you take an emergency use, you can't sue them. 

Once they get approved, now you can sue them--unless they can get it recommended for children. 

INTERVIEWER: What?!! 

ROBERT KENNEDY JR.: Because all vaccines that are recommended, officially recommended, for children get liability protection--even if an adult gets that vaccine. 

That's why they're going after kids. They know this is going to kill and injure a huge number of children, but they need to do it for the liability protection.

That's the law.

That law needs to change.

Yesterday.

But what a hell of a way to make money--killing and maiming kids just to get liability protection and keep the money.

I couldn't do it.

But Big Pharma can...

Like the sage said: That's a lot of money...

Michael

33 minutes ago, Peter said:

I hope you will keep track of the number who "might" have died because of the Covid shot verses the number who "might" have died because of Covid. As far as older people getting the shot, I think you are wrong.

The Covid Jab doesn’t prevent anyone from getting Covid - or "lessen the severity" either (that's the last available straw being grasped trying to maintain the fiction that the Jabs accomplish anything positive).

I didn’t say anything about people over 50.  I think that they're fools to get Jabbed unless they must to keep from being fired from a job and thus losing benefits and a pension, etc.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

I have listed them before but there is not enough scientific evidence as of yet to recommend a Covid shot to kids as we do with measles, small pox, whooping cough, etc., but regardless of that I still trust the science regardless of the biased, pseudo-science. Objectivism is about the facts of reality and not the bull shit.   

15 minutes ago, Peter said:

I have listed them before but there is not enough scientific evidence as of yet to recommend a Covid shot to kids as we do with measles, small pox, whooping cough, etc., but regardless of that I still trust the science regardless of the biased, pseudo-science. Objectivism is about the facts of reality and not the bull shit.   

You would, because you continue to spout straw-man arguments and ignore when the actual "the science" has admitted that they've been wrong and wrong again, or when they're caught flat-out lying about it.

You are no one to be judging anyone's Objectivist-ness around here.

Nobody on earth would have gotten the jab unless Big Pharma got liability immunity first.

True science does not need liability immunity.

Just like freedom of speech does not need liability immunity.

Notice that wherever liability immunity exists, gigantic corporations grow fast. Then they become authoritarian, unfair, and go all in on the opposite of why they came into existence in the first place.

Absolute power corrupts. It always has...

Michael

Yawn. sci·ence [ˈsīəns] NOUN the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment

The Covid vaccine is the same as other required vaccines, though I grant you, except for some important differences. Certainly, the time needed to prove its efficacy is one issue. But, the time needed to prove the bull shit of people who are “POLITICAL” is another issue. I never got the Q-Anon bullshit. Trump did not suggest the Covid vaccine is a political issue, so why do pseudo objectivists INSIST on not following the science? Yeah. Some of us accept the edicts of Rand and, you know . . . but think it through. The science you get from your doctor and not some nutso source on the internet are what is REAL.            

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

Yawn. sci·ence [ˈsīəns] NOUN the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment

The Covid vaccine is the same as other required vaccines, though I grant you, except for some important differences. Certainly, the time needed to prove its efficacy is one issue. But, the time needed to prove the bull shit of people who are “POLITICAL” is another issue. I never got the Q-Anon bullshit. Trump did not suggest the Covid vaccine is a political issue, so why do pseudo objectivists INSIST on not following the science? Yeah. Some of us accept the edicts of Rand and, you know . . . but think it through. The science you get from your doctor and not some nutso source on the internet are what is REAL.            

Another strawman in a field of scarecrows.

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

Peter,

Your quoting a definition of "science" doesn’t demonstrate that you have a clue what science is.  Real science, the nitty-gritty, difficult practice thereof, a pursuit which has been my natural atmosphere since I was very young.

What your crud about "political" and Q-Anon is all about, I don’t know, except that whatever it’s about, it doesn’t pertain to me.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Peter said:

The Covid vaccine is the same as other required vaccines, though I grant you, except for some important differences.

The difference between the Covid Jabs and actual vaccines is so enormous, calling the Jabs a "vaccine" is an Orwellian perversion of language.

What the Covid Jabs in effect do is give the recipient an auto-immune disorder.

Ellen

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

The difference between the Covid Jabs and actual vaccines is so enormous, calling the Jabs a "vaccine" is an Orwellian perversion of language.

Ellen

Just a reminder. Anything you want to bolster an argument can be found on “THE INTERNET.” But to you naysayers, why do you ignore almost all doctor’s advice about Covid? Of course, all of you are smart, but are you all rational? I don’t think so. You have some kind of irrational bee in your bonnet. Where did that come from? Lenin or Stalin or some moron on the internet with an irrational bias? Sort of a joke. Listen to your doctors. And so . . .  to bed.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Peter said:

Just a reminder. Anything you want to bolster an argument can be found on “THE INTERNET.” But to you naysayers, why do you ignore almost all doctor’s advice about Covid? Of course, all of you are smart, but are you all rational? I don’t think so. You have some kind of irrational bee in your bonnet. Where did that come from? Lenin or Stalin or some moron on the internet with an irrational bias? Sort of a joke. Listen to your doctors. And so . . .  to bed.  

uc?id=1xFY-6ldQYa3cE6b_B4A1dPCQA81tVLfz

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

Peter,

Wake up.

The doctors recommending the Jabs are wrong.

And I would never, on any issue, simply take a doctor's word for anything.  I always assess for myself.

And to repeat, I was leery of the whole idea of the Jabs as soon as I read how they work.

Repeating a post of mine you might not have seen since it was cross-posted with something of yours.

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

The Covid Jab doesn’t prevent anyone from getting Covid - or "lessen the severity" either (that's the last available straw being grasped trying to maintain the fiction that the Jabs accomplish anything positive).

I didn’t say anything about people over 50.  I think that they're fools to get Jabbed unless they must to keep from being fired from a job and thus losing benefits and a pension, etc.

Ellen

Ellen

3 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen,

This is how I understand it from the material I have read and watched about mRNA-based injections. (I have consumed a lot more science about this than I usually do.)

What's worse, so far, I haven't found anything in the science I manage to look at that reverses the auto-immune disorder.

Once the jab mutilates that part of your system, it stays mutilated. Maybe over time the organism reestablishes itself, but we will only find that out by waiting and observing those who got the jab.

Meanwhile, we are discovering that young athletic males are vulnerable to heart failure from the jab. And Canadian doctors (at least for the batches they took). And females are getting their reproductive systems compromised.

Those are the three groups that I have seen talked about the most.

Others here and there keel over, too, but group-wise, these are the ones I have noticed being discussed.

Michael

7 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:
19 minutes ago, Peter said:

Peter,

Wake up.

The doctors recommending the Jabs are wrong.

Damn you doctors@! How could you let me get the jabba? You hutts@! Come on. You have no inkling about your irrational thinking . . . JeeZus where do I go from here? 

1 minute ago, Peter said:

Damn you doctors@! How could you let me get the jabba? You hutts@! Come on. You have no inkling about your irrational thinking . . . JeeZus where do I go from here? 

Your version of rational thinking:

Person wearing white coat, stethoscope around neck, authority has spoken.  OBEY!

Ellen

• Upvote 1