Coronavirus

Peter

"Fauci loves me, this I know,
For the VA tells me so..."

"CDC confirms USA suffered 338x increase in reports of AIDS-associated Diseases & Cancers in 2021 following COVID Vaccine roll-out "

CDC confirms USA suffered 338x increase in reports of AIDS-associated Diseases & Cancers in 2021 following COVID Vaccine roll-out

"Official data made available by the U.S. Government and Centers for Disease Control strongly suggests that fully vaccinated Americans may be developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome or a similar disease that is decimating the innate immune system.

"But they are not alone, because further data made available by the UK Government and the Government of Canada suggests the vaccinated population in both of these respective countries are also developing the debilitating condition."

Read more here:

CDC-338X.png?fit=1200%2C675&ssl=1&w=640
EXPOSE-NEWS.COM

Official data made available by the U.S. Government and Centers for Disease Control strongly suggests that fully vaccinated Americans...

It's finally getting to the governments.

BREAKING: Florida Surgeon General: Covid mRNA vaccine found to cause 84% increase in DEATH for men ages 18-39

Here is the article in the tweet.

Florida Surgeon General: Covid mRNA vaccine found to cause 84% increase in DEATH for men ages 18-39
The analysis found that "there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination."

original_FloridaSurgeonGeneral.jpg?16652
THEPOSTMILLENNIAL.COM

The analysis found that “there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.”

Michael

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
MAAJIDNAWAZ.SUBSTACK.COM

BREAKING: New Peer Reviewed Paper Prompts Group of Doctors to Call For Immediate Suspension of All Covid "Vaccines"

It's the "Vaccines", Stupid.
"BREAKING: New Peer Reviewed Paper Prompts Group of Doctors to Call For Immediate Suspension of All Covid 'Vaccines'"

BREAKING:

‘Top cardiologist calls for halt to COVID vaccination’

‘Use of mRNA COVID vaccines should be halted until independent investigators are given access to the raw data from the clinical trials’

Via Israel National News

1089214.jpg?autocrop=1
WWW.ISRAELNATIONALNEWS.COM

New research paper concludes that dangers to cardiac health outweigh benefit. "Heart cells cannot be replaced," Dr. Malhotra stresses.

"Earlier today Twitter deleted the below tweet of Florida Surgeon General, who provided new official guidelines for mRNA vaccines. Following a huge public outcry due to censoring an OFFICIAL source, they now reinstated the tweet 🤡"

(the original/censored Tweet):

"Today, we released an analysis on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines the public needs to be aware of. This analysis showed an increased risk of cardiac-related death among men 18-39. FL will not be silent on the truth.
Guidance:
https://bit.ly/3ClKF5f
Press Release:

I didn't think I would see Objectivism around the vaccine issue, but here it is as strong as it gets.

Pfizer admits that it did not test the vaccine on preventing viral transmission, but the vax cartel sold the jab to the world with altruism. 

As Roos says at the end,

This is scandalous. Millions of people worldwide felt forced to get vaccinated because of the myth that "you do it for others." Now this turned out to be a cheap lie.

In essence, the vax propaganda was pure altruism since there wasn't any science behind it to stand in as a smokescreen.

If O-Land intellectuals can stop bickering with each other for a while, they can use this as a strong publicity hook and get into the mainstream.

But I think they will prefer to keep bickering over bullshit...

:) 

Michael

EDIT: Oops, I didn't see that Marc had already posted this. But still, this one deserves to be posted twice. :) 

• Upvote 2

For those who got damaged by the mRNA COVID jab, never fear.

Big Pharma is on it.

They have a new mRNA jab to fix the damaged hearts.

Can’t Make This Up – Moderna CEO Announces Development of New mRNA “Injection” to Repair Heart Muscle After a Heart Attack

Logopit_1650911087847.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Ever since the experimental Covid-19 ‘vaccine’ was introduced, a staggering and horrifying phenomenon has been sweeping the Western world. We have seen it happen to athletes, performers, musicians...

Man...

Dayaamm!

Michael

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For those who got damaged by the mRNA COVID jab, never fear.

Big Pharma is on it.

They have a new mRNA jab to fix the damaged hearts.

Next they'll have an mRNA jab to bring people killed by the Covid one back to life - only they'll have trouble with persons who were cremated.

Ellen

• Smile 2

It's ripping wide open.

Croatia weighs in at the European Parliament.

Mislav Kolakusic: "The purchase of 4.5 billion doses of the COVID-19 vaccine for 450 million EU residents is the biggest corruption scandal in the history of mankind, not only in the history of the EU."

3068c33bddd689f0.png
GAB.COM

Disclose.tv on Gab: 'JUST IN - Mislav Kolakusic of the European Parliament says "the purchase of 4.5 billion doses of the COVID-19 vaccine for 450 million EU residents is the biggest corruption scandal...

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

I was pointed to the following video offline.

States and Hospitals Massively Incentivized for Pushing the Deadly Remdesivir

67796bc1-39b0-401e-a051-0d5ff862adc7
WWW.BRIGHTEON.COM

The Pete Santilli Show Episode 3163 6 PM special guests Dan Watkins & Michael Hamilton Patriotic attorneys involved in a lawsuit against 3 Fresno County Hospitals over the Remdesivir death protocol talk with...

The attorneys being interviewed are involved in lawsuits against 3 Fresno hospitals over the Remdesivir protocol. You can get to the complaints here

Since Big Pharma has liability immunity for the jabs, these lawyers are finding ways to get around that by coming out against Remdesivir (which is part of the same racket as the jab) and exploring all avenues like medical malpractice, battery, and eventually, criminal cases for murder.

i found the story of what goes on and the amount of money involved so compelling in this video, I made a transcript of part of it (15:22 - 21:08).

In fact, I am giving the transcript below in a form that will not be truncated. This one is important. If you can, read it.

I saw videos of this happening to Robert David Steele in real time. Steele made videos of what he was going through at the hospital before he died it is was exactly as Hamilton described below. Once you see how much money is involved (which is also in the transcript), it's easy to see why the health industry is tempted to break bad, nay, break awful.

PETE SANTELLI: I was fearful of going into a hospital, that they would put me on that protocol and it would cause my death, of course. 

But that's a criminal act. Is it not knowingly...? How do you differentiate between a civil action and premediated murder?

MICHAEL HAMILTON: So Dan (Dan Watkins) is going to talk about the lawsuit, OK? And that's in just a moment.

PETE SANTELLI: Yes, please.

MICHAEL HAMILTON: But I would like to describe the protocol. Because it's not just Remdesivir. 

PETE SANTELLI: Yes.

MICHAEL HAMILTON: OK, it's not just Remdesivir.

Somebody goes into the hospital... I need your listeners to hear this very, very carefully because, they go into the hospital. And, I mean, it might be a sprained ankle. They might have come out of a car wreck. But they're told, "Well, you've got COVID pneumonia." 

Now, I don't even think that's a thing. If you have pneumonia, you need, what? Fluids and antibiotics, maybe. But they're told, "You have COVID pneumonia." Then they're isolated from their family. They have COVID pneumonia. You can't come in the room. 

Once they're isolated and diagnosed with this thing that we don't know what it is, a BiPAP machine is put on their face and it pumps oxygen in at such a high rate that it's actually difficult for the person to breathe. 

PETE SANTELLI: Mm hmm.

MICHAEL HAMILTON: A lot of them will try to take it off of their face. Their hands are zip-tied or strapped to the hospital bed so they can't do that. Then somebody comes in and diagnoses them as being agitated and they start pumping them full of morphine and/or fentanyl and a variety of drugs, the name of one I forget, but it's been banned for use in lethal injection states because, well, for a variety of reasons. But you can't use it there. But they're giving it to people as part of this COVID protocol.

MICHAEL HAMILTON: Then they tell them, "If you try to leave against medical advice, you're going to go bankrupt because your insurance company won't pay for anything." This is one of the bully tactics. It's happening everywhere.

PETE SANTELLI: Oh no.

MICHAEL HAMILTON: The work track is almost identical. I've listened to recordings of doctors saying this. So then, they start giving them Remdesivir.

Now Remdesivir is being given whether they say... You can turn in a power of attorney... One of our clients had notes on their door and their sink and they told them: No Remdesivir. OK? But they gave them Remdesivir anyway. They just gave it to them.

They're told it's the only option. They're refused all nutrition and all hydration. So they effectively starve to death. But the Remdesivir shuts down their kidneys, causes acute renal failure.

MICHAEL HAMILTON: They can't get rid of fluids. Their lungs begin to fill up with fluids. Some of them drown to death. Some of them starve to death. Multiple organs begin to shut down because of the Remdesivir. 

And it averages 9 days to death. And it is literally the equivalent of being tortured to death in the worst possible way. 

PETE SANTELLI: Remdesivir causes them to get to the ventilation phase, correct?

MICHAEL HAMILTON: It causes them to get to the ventilation.

And then we'll start talking about the monetization. Well, let me just tell you. In California, if you treat somebody as an out-patient, the average charge rate is $3,200 for hospitals in California. 

Give them Ivermectin, give them some chicken noodle soup, send them home to get better. Like, almost everybody does. Less than one-half of one percent die from COVID. Send them home. Get them better. Average charge rate: $3,200.

Bring them into the hospital and treat them as an in-patient, the average charge rate becomes $111,000 and change. But, if you intubate them and/or put them in the ICU, now it's deemed a complex case as opposed to non-complex. Average charge rate becomes about $450,000 in California.

And on top of that.. I mean, this still shocks me to say it out loud, but the government has given a code that doctors can bill. But in order to be able to bill... it's a 20% bonus on the entire hospital stay. So at $450,000, you're looking at another 90 grand. [I'm] just using some round numbers here. 

So instead of treating someone effectively and sending them home and making them better for 3,200 bucks, you're bringing them in. You're putting them on this protocol and you're charging over half a million. 

And the government has said, the only way you get the 20% bonus is if you use Remdesivir to the exclusion of other remedies. So they're telling patients, "You can't... there's nothing else that's going to work. This is the one thing that's approved. This is the protocol."

PETE SANTELLI: Mm.

MICHAEL HAMILTON: And I'm going to let Dan pick up and talk about the practice of medicine and all of the things that go on in a hospital, but the money is through the roof.

And on top of that, the state of California gets $147,000 for every COVID-19 death certificate. If it says COVID-19 on the death certificate, from the original Cares Act, the state of California gets $147,000 for every one... every death certificate within the entire state. 

PETE SANTELLI: Wow. You know, I come from the marketing and sales background in developing compensation plans in corporate America. We always use the term "the compensation will drive certain types of behavior." Right? 

They're compensating... to bring people to death. I mean, their compensation plan will cause the behavior...

MICHAEL HAMILTON: The compensation plan. It is. And people have called it murder for money and it's hard to disagree with that. 

PETE SANTELLI: Right.

MICHAEL HAMILTON: It's not language I'll use until we're finished with our discovery, but... yeah... and the numbers vary from state to state, but that's California. 

This is called a big honking crack in the dam. All this stuff is now becoming part of court records through discovery.

Just one case. Just one win. Once legal precedence gets set, and all that's needed is just one ruling in favor of the plaintiffs, and a flood of cases like this will come into the courts all over America.

And there's more. From what I gather, there are a bunch of lawyers going at this in different states. So, to me, it's only a matter of time. And not much time at that.

The predator class currently rules the health industry in America. This is something that needs to be cleaned up. I am pretty sure that lawsuits like the ones these lawyers are filing will start getting real traction after the November elections.

That's not because the judicial branch is connected to the legislative or executive. It's that with a massive MAGA win, a lot of judges who tilt with the political winds (for a variety of reasons) will start tilting toward looking at these lawsuits in a whole different light than up to now.

Predator class payoffs can only go so far.

As the saying goes, nothing can stop what is coming...

Michael

I don't get pleasure from this, but it has to be mentioned.

“Those of You Who Think the Vaccine Kills People Can Use Me as a Test” – Bodybuilding Icon and Author Doug Brignole Passes Away At 63

C5E8A463-291E-4765-98C1-7441E6931D7E.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Doug Brignole, an icon in the world of bodybuilding and an author, has died at the age of 63. The cause of death has not been revealed yet. Brignole strongly supports mandatory vaccination against COVID. His...

From the article:

Doug Brignole, an icon in the world of bodybuilding and an author, has died at the age of 63.

The cause of death has not been revealed yet.

Brignole strongly supports mandatory vaccination against COVID. His last statement on the subject of vaccine safety has been widely shared on the internet.

“I have enough confidence in the vaccine, based on my research, to get it done,” Brignole said.

“Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it (at least to yourselves). Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fearmongers.”

image.png

"If I die, you were right."

His words, not mine.

What's worse is that he now has no way to do what he advised others to do if they were wrong, which is admit he was misled and tell the world who misled him.

There are many, many stories like this happening every day.

Michael

Quoting Doug Brignole from Michael's post just above:

"Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong…"

Although I think that it's very likely that the Jab is what killed him, his reasoning was lousy.  More alternatives than he allowed for.

Ellen

17 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Quoting Doug Brignole from Michael's post just above:

"Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong…"

Although I think that it's very likely that the Jab is what killed him, his reasoning was lousy.  More alternatives than he allowed for.

Ellen

Fair enough.
Still..."Live by the tweet; die by the tweet." Or something.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

More alternatives than he allowed for.

Ellen,

I don't think for a minute he believed he was going to die. Just like I don't think he believed the jab was dangerous.

I think he believed he was the Smart One and a benefactor to humanity at that. And the people in doubt or against the jab he was addressing were doofeses. Because of course the jab didn't kill people. How stupid can they get? Right?

I agree with you that there are more alternatives than he allowed for. But underneath and despite his words, I don't think he believed in two alternatives. I think he only believed in one.

Michael

On 10/16/2022 at 12:44 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I agree with you that there are more alternatives than he allowed for. But underneath and despite his words, I don't think he believed in two alternatives. I think he only believed in one

The majorly significant alternative that Doug Brignole overlooked is the possibility that he lived but nevertheless it’s true that the Jab kills people.  No one claims that the Jab kills all or even most of those who get it.  Brignole's statement "If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong…" was nitwit level dumb.

He was probably a high risk person.  People who are in excellent physical condition and do regular aerobic exercise, especially males, appear to be particularly vulnerable to Jab-caused death from sudden cardiac arrest.    (Bafflement regarding the cause of death is the standard medical assessment in such cases, but c'mon….)

Ellen

original_walensky.jpg?1666193896
THEPOSTMILLENNIAL.COM

The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) is scheduled to meet on Wednesday and Thursday to discuss whether...

"BREAKING: CDC moves to add Covid vaccine to child immunization schedule for federal programs"

and:

"The CDC will vote Thursday to permanently shield Pfizer and Moderna from COVID vaccine injury liability"