Coronavirus

Peter

41 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is pure gaslighing.

Wanna bet that William did not even seek to understand why Naomi said what she said?

If I were a gambler, I would bet lots of money on that one and clean up.

:) 

Naomi has plenty of brains and she has been taking apart the Pfizer documents and discovering one by one all the crimes they did, so I am comfortable with the image slam I did. Her tone sounded alarmed.

But I'm not into gotchas and gaslighing. (Then again, I am not a shill for the ruling class.)

If anybody is seriously interested in this instead of playing games and dueling keyboards on the edge of the Internet (or, to use an old cliché, fiddling while Rome is burning), we can look deeper.

Maybe see what Naomi was getting at...

The knowledge is there, not in these silly games...

Michael

But Michael, did you know that in addition to naturally-occuring blue breast milk, there are actually people with blue skin? Or are you some kind of anti-blue skin bigot?

https://owlcation.com/stem/Smurfs-Among-Us-Real-People-with-Blue-Skin

blue-skin.jpg?fit=634%2C618&ssl=1
THEFREAKY.NET

The strange medical condition that can turn your skin blue.   Paul Karason used to be fair skinned but then something...

(I kid, of course. It was indeed gaslighting.)

• Smile 1

In the case of breastmilk are they claiming actual spike protein transmission, or ‘vaccine’ induced antibodies ?

Given how I assume lipid nanoparticle ‘delivery systems ‘ work and the expression mechanics of mRNA that tissue cells are affected. It doesn’t seem like there would be a mechanism for the nanoparticles to transverse the mammary gland tissue , I would doubt off the bat that the milk itself would contain tissue cells , I assume the ‘milk’ is a mixture more like a compound of various chemicals and in the main does not carry a high concentration of cells. 

But then again , who the fuck knows maybe this does produce and flood the body with free floating spike , maybe they don’t or never did ‘anchor’ to the outside of a cell .

46 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

S,

Is this irony or serious?

In either case, the people who can say are the embalmers who discovered the clots and reported what they found.

If you are being ironic, do you think the embalmers were lying?

Michael

My experience tells me that they may be mistaken, they may be lying, or they have discovered a wonder material the likes of which we have not ever discovered... flexible like rubber and yet as strong as steel.

Think of how many ecoterrorist blades can be foiled, that is, when they try to slash SUV tires made of this stuff...

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

S,

Thanks for clearing that up.

:)

Michael

EDIT: I, for one, believe they also might have discovered something horrible.

Agreed… horrible, deadly, sickly, organic, harbinger of oblivion… a vile evil negligent and/or arrogant lab mistake… and an equally flawed attempt at a solution.  The rubbery plaques are death and villainy… they need not be anything like steel to be important… and horrible.

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Back in 2020, I doubt the doctors close to Trump gave him enough remdesivir to cause illness, much less death. His staff was infiltrated with enemies, that's a given, but there were also competent people next to him who took their jobs seriously.

Trump was also given monoclonal antibodies.

I worried at the time about possible interference effects, but possibly whatever interference effects occurred were to the good, that is, the lessening of possible toxicity from Remdesivir.  (I didn’t know then how dangerous Remdesivir is.)

Ellen

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 4:01 PM, ThatGuy said:

It was indeed gaslighting.

TG,

While everyone was playing games and gotcha, there is a growing body of evidence showing damaged babies and mothers.

Here is Naomi Wolf's 2018 article talking about blue-green breast milk among other things.

Destroying Women, Poisoning Breast Milk, Murdering Babies; and Hiding the Truth

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
NAOMIWOLF.SUBSTACK.COM

Conflicted Wire Services; Press Release Distributor, Spotify, BBC, Censored, Attacked Us --for our Pfizer Reports' Info re mRNA Vaccine Destruction of Pregnant Women, Fetuses, Babies

(The quote below does not mention the blue-green breast milk, That comes later in the article.)

The worst that can happen to the human species, is happening.

The War Room/DailyClout’s Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers — a group of medical and scientific experts who have selflessly stepped up to analyze the tens of thousands of formerly internal Pfizer documents released under court order subsequent to a lawsuit by Aaron Siri’s firm, Siri & Glimstad, and a FOIA by Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency — have now fully demonstrated that Pfizer’s mRNA vaccines target human reproduction in comprehensive, likely irreversible ways.

All of these horrors make extended appearances in the Pfizer documents, which were never expected to see the light of day. https://dailyclout.io/category/campaigns/pfizer-documents-analysis/

Soon humanity will realize that the worst thing ever to happen to it, has taken place.

Soon humanity will realize that the miscarriages and the drops in birth rate worldwide documented by Igor Chudov; the drop in life expectancy; the neonatal deaths; the ruination of eggs and ovaries; were done to them with knowledge aforethought, and that, in many cases relating to fertility, the means for healing the bodies of women is not clear.

But the cutest quote of all came soon thereafter (my bold).

Every day my inbox seethes with women asking, “Can the lipid nanoparticles be removed from the ovaries? My daughter miscarried right after receiving the Pfizer vaccine…” “My daughter-in-law was vaccinated while pregnant. What can be done for her?”

But mainstream news outlets, let alone our government agencies, are not helping women with this crisis. Rather, they are seeking to gaslight us about it...

But I'm not going to leave anyone high and dry about sources on blue-green breast milk. Look at this from May 11:

Blue-green breast milk after mRNA vaccines

JESTRE.SUBSTACK.COM

This is fine.

A recent literature review found the vaccines to be safe in breastfeeding women…

Just ignore all of this:

• 4-8% reporting a blue-green discoloration in breast milk in one study, and another case of blue-green breast milk reported in another study.
  • Side effects in infants post-vaccination in multiple studies. 12% of infants had side effects in one study that was reported by the authors of the literature review as “88% of women reported no infant side effects”.
  • The study where 36% of infants had a respiratory infection in the 14 day post-vaccination follow up.
  • Antibodies in breast milk in multiple studies. One found that they persist for up to 6 months. Which could be concerning considering the original antigenic sin potential of these vaccines.
  • The extremely high rate of side effects to the mothers in another study, 89.4% in Pfizer and 98.1% in Moderna respectively (that was omitted from the literature review).
  • Decreases in breast milk supply in multiple studies.

Here's another that is full of references and scientific sources.

Blue-Green Breast Milk
What have we done?!

UNBEKOMING.SUBSTACK.COM

What have we done?!

I first read about Blue-Green breast milk in Naomi Wolf’s important article from May 2022. Clearly something was not quite right from what they discovered in the Pfizer documents, but I couldn’t find out anything else about it, so forgot about it.

This person went on to describe a journey of reawakening interest, then looking for sources and finding all kinds of stuff, much of which did not make sense between the science and the spin by the predator class press.

Basically, according to one databased at nih.gov, 4%-8% of women in one study noticed that their breast-milk turned bleu-green after the jab. 

As Naomi Wolf keeps harping on, the babies who are sucking down that blue-green breast milk (and frankly, the breast milk of other mothers who took the jab) are not doing well. Some are dying.

There is plenty more out there where all this came from.

As for myself, others might believe poisoning babies is not worthy of attention and deserves gaslighting and mockery, but I am not on on board with that. I think poisoning babies is a serious matter and it needs to stop.

Besides, blue-green breast-milk is icky to think about...

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

Trust "The Science":

babies-harmed-covid-shots-dead-cdc-datab
SLAYNEWS.COM

A new analysis of U.S. government data has revealed that 648 nursing babies were harmed by COVID-19 shots, including three infants who...

The "Science" thanks you:

fauci-americans-stay-away-own-kids-chris
SLAYNEWS.COM

Dr. Anthony Fauci's net worth soared by millions of dollars and almost doubled during the pandemic, newly unsealed documents have...

• Smile 1

They keep dropping right there on stage.

B489A591-E4B3-495A-9EAA-17F74BD02FDB.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Wednesday night, the live broadcast of the government briefing on the explosions on Nord Stream in Helsinki, Finland, was interrupted when the Finnish Interior Minister, Krista Mikkonen...

I am so angry about this, I could spit and stay spitting.

Fuck the predator class and Big Pharma.

A reckoning is coming and I want full punishment for the guilty.

Michael

• Upvote 1

“Medicine will be changed forever” if the bill is passed, warned Dr. Len Saputo.

Gov. @GavinNewsom
 signed a bill into law allowing the #California state medical board to discipline physicians for #COVID19 “misinformation” or “disinformation.”

GettyImages-1369611858.jpg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill into law on Sept. 30 that allows the state medical board ...

• Smile 1

"Listen to your doctor. Trust The Science."

The Science: "We OWN the science:" (and hence, we own YOU...)

"California’s Legislature Votes to Ban All COVID-19 Vaccine Dissent by Doctors "

With the California ruling, we are now at the very edge, if not over, a dictatorship, under Rand's definition. Anyone who still urges others to unquestioningly trust their doctors/science on anything at this point is simply NOT being objective.)

To be fair , there is always the possibility of just plain bad science and ignorance. To stay objective one has to attempt to retrieve as much data as possible and evaluate as much as possible. One factor to keep top of mind(lol) is that the tech companies with relatively large 'presences' can now be positively identified as being 'captured' in that they work for/with the narrative setters.

2 hours ago, tmj said:

To be fair , there is always the possibility of just plain bad science and ignorance. To stay objective one has to attempt to retrieve as much data as possible and evaluate as much as possible. One factor to keep top of mind(lol) is that the tech companies with relatively large 'presences' can now be positively identified as being 'captured' in that they work for/with the narrative setters.

That's all well and good when talking about science, but this is about "The Science." Good science/bad science is besides the point when the issue is censorship and authoritarianism (where good science goes to die.)

19 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

That's all well and good when talking about science, but this is about "The Science." Good science/bad science is besides the point when the issue is censorship and authoritarianism.

Oh yes, I would urge others to assume 'institutional' news/ sources to have been corrupted/captured.

• Upvote 1

The Elite: "Trust the science. Listen to your doctor."
The Doctor: "I"m sorry, we made mistakes..."
The Elite: "No, not that doctor..."

"Cornell doc who supported vaccine mandates:

“'When considering mandating vaccines in the future, we should proceed with humility, acknowledging that our knowledge is far from perfect and our truths are often transitory.'"

cornell-medicine.jpg?anchor=center&mode=
FEE.ORG

“When considering mandating vaccines in the future, we should proceed with humility, acknowledging that our knowledge is far from...

(I wonder when we'll start hearing apologies and whistle-blowing from VA doctors...just a matter of time, I bet...)

Doctors who treat "communities" or "the public" rather than individuals do not care about your individual well being but were put there to ensure the health of the herd, in the  so called "public" interest...your health and your life mean nothing

and the so called "public interest" is not not the interest of that herd,

it is the interest of the "herders"...  the dogs and the wolves, herding the sheep...

i.e. the predator class.

Stay as far away as you can from doctors who prattle about community health of collective health.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

Doctors who treat "communities" or "the public" rather than individuals do not care about your individual well being but were put there to ensure the health of the herd, in the  so called "public" interest...your health and your life mean nothing

and the so called "public interest" is not not the interest of that herd,

it is the interest of the "herders"...  the dogs and the wolves, herding the sheep...

i.e. the predator class.

Stay as far away as you can from doctors who prattle about community health of collective health.

"Hundreds of thousands of Americans sought medical care after getting a #COVID19 vaccine, according to @CDCgov
 data released on Oct. 3.

"The #CDC released the data to @ICANdecide
 after being sued over not producing the data when asked by the nonprofit."

cdc-hq.jpg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

Hundreds of thousands of Americans sought medical care after getting a COVID-19 vaccine, according to Centers for Disease ...

• Like 1

TG,

Here's another article that gives a percentage framing.

Lawyer Aaron Siri discussed this on Fox News with Chase Gallagher.

BREAKING: ICAN Wins Lawsuit Forcing CDC to Turn Over V-SAFE Covid Vaccine Injury Data – Shows 7.7% Seek Medical Care After Vaccination and 25% Have Serious Side Effects (VIDEO)

Screen-Shot-2022-10-04-at-9.24.34-PM.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN)  just recently won a major lawsuit brought against the CDC, requiring the agency to turn over its V-safe COVID Vaccine Injury Data. In order to collect health...

Users will be able to see a visual representation of the more than 144 million lines of health data gathered through ICAN’s lawsuit against the CDC by using the customized dashboard. (See image below)

image.png

According to the data, Out of the 10 million people who used v-safe, 3,353,110 were hurt.

And 6,458,751 health impacts were reported by v-safe users.

Options for health impacts were:

1. unable to work or attend school;
2. unable to do your normal daily activities; and/or
3. get care from a doctor or other healthcare professional.

This is ugly no matter how you slice and dice it.

I bet there are legal technicality word-arounds to the liability immunity of Big Pharma and class action suits are on the way.

Michael

• Upvote 1

The Chinese are the ones manufacturing the nanoparticles in the vaccines. And, now that deaths are happening "at scale" (to use Naomi Wolf's term) of people who got damaged by the jab, it's getting hard to hide this info.

Scotland has opened a formal investigation after babies died. That kind of thing is now happening and increasing.

5ll5f.qR4e-small-Lipid-Nanoparticles-Cre
RUMBLE.COM

Dr. Naomi Wolf: Lipid Nanoparticles, Created By The CCP And Present In The Covid Vaccine, Are Changing Human Beings At The Core

Steve Bannon made a perceptive comment. He said the Democrats had a political campaign all ginned up and ready for the midterms based around promoting the jab, scaring people, and calling Republicans "vaccine deniers."

But they shuttered the campaign and now there are crickets. Steve calls this a "tell."

Naomi also made an interesting comment. She said once all the evidence about the deaths and maiming from the jab is out and, should America (God forbid) ever go to war formally with the CCP, all of the people who pushed this jab could be guilty of war crimes. However, she doesn't believe that will happen.

She does believe the people at the top who pushed the jab in a legal manner will eventually be charged with murder. So she thinks part of the reason for the crickets about the jab during the political campaigns for the midterms is also due to the top people being worried about criminal liability. Big Pharma's liability protection only extends to non-criminal protection.

Nobody wants to talk about the enormous increase in death rates from the jabs and the powers that be are trying to hide it, but it's happening. Reality doesn't care about what someone wants or doesn't want. It is what it is and it will unfold according to it's own nature.

All we can do in practical terms is try to find some kind of cure and/or treatment to lower the slaughter rate.

Or we can deny it is happening...

In both cases, however, it's a good idea for the US to stop getting nanoparticles and other jab inputs from companies in China or run by China overseas. That measure won't undo damage already done, but it's a start.

Michael

• Upvote 1