Coronavirus

Peter

5 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Your version of rational thinking:

Person wearing white coat, stethoscope around neck, authority has spoken.  OBEY!

Ellen

I have faith The Science has revealed itself to certain chosen ones established within our various institutional hierarchies and bodies. All  outsiders, all dissenters, purportedly applying independent rational thought and objective scientific analysis, are false sayers, no matter what their expertise, credentials, or intelligence.  I know they lie because The Science does not speak through them, it speaks only through the chosen ones and their consensus cannot be wrong.  Only they speak the Word, and the Word is Absolute, their Science is The Science.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Strictlylogical said:

I have faith The Science has revealed itself to certain chosen ones established within our various institutional hierarchies and bodies. All  outsiders, all dissenters, purportedly applying independent rational thought and objective scientific analysis, are false sayers, no matter what their expertise, credentials, or intelligence.  I know they lie because The Science does not speak through them, it speaks only through the chosen ones and their consensus cannot be wrong.  Only they speak the Word, and the Word is Absolute, their Science is The Science.

Bravo!  You have it perfectly.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

So, you should use your own medical understanding over someone who claims to be well learned and certified? Or polls? Or should you use your own internet "Spidey Sense?" I suggest using reason and rationality. And to me that means listening to experts and doing some research on your own . . . and then be protected even though there can be some risk from taking the vaccines for measles, chicken pox and its later consequence, shingles, the flu, Covid, etc. Conspiracy theories can be fun but when does science kick in?

"JUST IN 🚨 US health officials are probing Boston University’s Covid virus research in which researchers created an artificial form of Covid-19 virus in a lab - FT"

73f1fc4159b407ca6e082db71a4b4acf
SPORTS.YAHOO.COM

Boston University says its research with "chimeric recombinant" viruses did not lead to a "gain of function."

"NIH investigates Boston University COVID experiments amid controversy"

Some interesting perspectives. I thought California might mandate Covid vaccines for kids but not Louisiana.

From Yahoo: "The CDC is about to add the Covid vaccine to the childhood immunization schedule, which would make the vax mandatory for kids to attend school," host Tucker Carlson tweeted, sharing a segment from his show that has been viewed more than 1.5 million times online. But the claim was wrong: The CDC cannot mandate that schoolchildren receive vaccines, a decision left up to states and jurisdictions, the agency and multiple public health officials said.

From Pew: Even though COVID-19 has claimed around 830,000 lives in the United States, including fewer than 700 children, only two states—California and Louisiana—have added COVID-19 vaccines to the list of immunizations mandated for schoolchildren.

On what grounds would a ‘medical expert’ recommend a vaccine , let alone a gene therapy, to a population with a zero percent chance of harm from infection ? 

In what world and what kind of people would consider those types of decision makers ‘medical experts’? 

• Upvote 1

"Trust the science; ask the doctors..."

The Doctors:  ".............."

R.I.P.

"Medical Professionals Demand Investigation into Sudden Deaths of 80 Young Doctors"

doctors-deaths-investigation-80.jpg
SLAYNEWS.COM

Medical professionals in Canada are demanding a full investigation as the death toll continues to soar among the country's healthy young...

• Upvote 1

Here’s what medical experts and those who follow their dictates do : if you presented yourself to a medical facility for what ever reason , you would be diagnosed as infected with corona virus , sequestered and been forced to wear a device that made breathing difficult , if you resisted your hands would be restrained , then you would be determined to be agitated and sedated and through outright forgery of documents or manipulated by threats would be placed on a treatment protocol that had a higher than 80 % outcome of fatality. 

Yahoo news lauds the medical experts.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Notes from various articles:

The CDC’s immunization schedule recommends to parents and physicians
when certain vaccines should be administered. Many public school districts nationwide chose to follow this schedule as a requirement for children to enroll.

Now that the Covid injection is on the schedule it will be covered under Vaccines for Children (VFC), a federally funded program that provides vaccines to children at no cost, and other federal programs.   

The Covid “vaccine” being on the schedule will encourage school districts to enforce mandates on their students.

According to Dr. Meryl Nass, during the debate at the CDC:

When the CDC briefer, a strongly accented [she’'s from Nigeria] Dr. [Akpobome Patricia] Wodi, was asked how CDC could add an EUA (unlicensed) vaccine to the schedule, she said something like, “We checked with OGC [Office of General Counsel] and they said it was okay.” And that was that. No legal justification. No moral or ethical justification. And definitely no medical or scientific justification.

The CDC’s Covid vaccination schedule
It starts at 6 months old.

• Upvote 1

The only person I know personally who died ‘from covid’ , asked me a week before his death for information on how I was able to source Ivm. 

Apparently he went to the hospital and died within 48 hrs , the day we spoke face to face it wasn’t obvious to me through either his appearance or actions that he was in severe medical distress. Can even an ‘aggressive’ pneumonia kill within 48 hrs? 

In the last two years my mother’s husband deteriorated and eventually passed away from a chronic pulmonary condition , in the last month the paramedics had to come to the house because he refused to go the hospital but it was obvious he needed more immediate care than my mother could provide . The EMTs were shocked at his level of agitation and verbal output given his O2 blood concentration was hovering in the mid sixties. He survived a few more weeks , but eventually can not hold on , though he tried , he was quite a pip , I miss that guy .

• Smile 1

On 10/20/2022 at 1:01 AM, Peter said:

Just a reminder. Anything you want to bolster an argument can be found on “THE INTERNET.” But to you naysayers, why do you ignore almost all doctor’s advice about Covid? Of course, all of you are smart, but are you all rational? I don’t think so. You have some kind of irrational bee in your bonnet. Where did that come from? Lenin or Stalin or some moron on the internet with an irrational bias? Sort of a joke. Listen to your doctors. And so . . .  to bed.  

Yes, listen to the guards, they are simply doing their jobs.

Work shall set you free.

And only 80 years ago #4thturning

13 hours ago, tmj said:

On what grounds would a ‘medical expert’ recommend a vaccine , let alone a gene therapy, to a population with a zero percent chance of harm from infection ? 

In what world and what kind of people would consider those types of decision makers ‘medical experts’? 

In the same kind of world that existed in 1942, that was so so so so many years ago though that nothing bad could ever happen again.

On 10/19/2022 at 10:30 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's the reason for Big Pharma's obsession in jabbing kids.

Robert Kennedy Jr. explains it perfectly.

Here's the transcript.

It's all about the Benjamins...

ROBERT KENNEDY JR.: So they're never going to market a vaccine, allow people access to a vaccine--an approved vaccine--without getting liability protection. Now the emergency use authorization vaccines have liability protection under the Prep Act and the Cares Act. So, as long as you take an emergency use, you can't sue them. 

Once they get approved, now you can sue them--unless they can get it recommended for children. 

INTERVIEWER: What?!! 

ROBERT KENNEDY JR.: Because all vaccines that are recommended, officially recommended, for children get liability protection--even if an adult gets that vaccine. 

That's why they're going after kids. They know this is going to kill and injure a huge number of children, but they need to do it for the liability protection.

That's the law.

That law needs to change.

Yesterday.

But what a hell of a way to make money--killing and maiming kids just to get liability protection and keep the money.

I couldn't do it.

But Big Pharma can...

Like the sage said: That's a lot of money...

Michael

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn...

Here's how that works.

Pfizer Plans 400% Price Increase for mRNA COVID Jab After CDC Panels Recommend to Include COVID Shots for Children and Adolescents Annual Immunization Schedule

6A0830C8-FB69-4650-B7A8-690B091821E8.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

How convenient. After CDC panels recommend adding COVID shots to children and adolescents’ annual immunization schedule, Pfizer plans...

Thee people are doing mass abominations for money.

That could never happen on the free market.

That can only happen where the government protects it.

Michael

This is only going to grow.

CORPORATE PERFORMERS DYING, FALLING ILL AND COLLAPSING ON STAGE [53 IN 3 MONTHS TO 19 OCT 2022]

HAKmUe3uKmyscPaFq6MbHnUw_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

================ (world orders review) ================ Performers DYING, FALLING ill and COLLAPSING on Stage (53 in 3...

These idiots are killing the storytellers of the culture.

They're killing off the people who keep the people in line for them.

Dayaamm!

Michael

"You're stuck with the dictates of authority figures". I will borrow that, if I may Ellen.

The untiring and admirable Dr. Campbell on *excess* death figures from Australia, GB, and Scotland of babies and adults :  "many more people are dying...what is going on? His face reveals a lot. Not from Covid, then from what?

The anecdotal input from his listeners are saddening. (to read them click on 'YouTube')

As much as possible, I still isolate "in place." Though we are going to have a family get together for Thanksgiving, I listen to the news and follow the science. Every medical facility I have visited except for the dentist has required a mask. I will get the flu shot in a few days. I usually vote at a local place. I wonder if they will require masks? I keep several on my car seat, just in case.

The people at our local deli counter wear masks and gloves to I don't hesitate to chow down on sliced chicken, turkey, or ham. 

I don't deny the news of people dying from Covid or the shots to prevent Covid, are legitimate, but I also look around. No body I know has died mysteriously, and certainly not lately. I think the vaccines supply some immunity. I think not getting the shots, put you and others at risk, just as with all those childhood and flu shots.      

From Wikipedia: The scientific method is an empirical method for acquiring knowledge that has characterized the development of science since at least the 17th century (with notable practitioners in previous centuries; see the article history of scientific method for additional detail.) It involves careful observation, applying rigorous skepticism about what is observed, given that cognitive assumptions can distort how one interprets the observation. It involves formulating hypotheses, via induction, based on such observations; the testability of hypotheses, experimental and the measurement-based statistical testing of deductions drawn from the hypotheses; and refinement (or elimination) of the hypotheses based on the experimental findings. These are principles of the scientific method, as distinguished from a definitive series of steps applicable to all scientific enterprises.[1][2][3]

I zero in on the following. “It involves careful observation, applying rigorous skepticism about what is observed, given that cognitive assumptions can distort how one interprets the observation; the testability of hypotheses, experimental and the measurement-based statistical testing of deductions drawn from the hypotheses; and refinement (or elimination) of the hypotheses based on the experimental findings.

I have reasoned that the shots are advisable for some people and age groups, or if you have underlying conditions. 

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I think not getting the shots, put you and others at risk, just as with all those childhood and flu shots.      

That's great for Peter (seriously). Still: Beware the fallacy of reification.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I think the vaccines supply some immunity. I think not getting the shots, put you and others at risk, just as with all those childhood and flu shots.      

He "thinks" they they supply some immunity, or abstaining puts others at risk, but does he "know"? The Pfizer director admits that their vaccine was never tested to see if it prevented transmission. And yet, Fauci and others are on record claiming that such.  So one should beware on accepting any claims about the vaccine's efficacy out of a blind trust of authority...

"Pfizer did not know whether Covid vaccine stopped transmission before rollout"

1 hour ago, Peter said:

From Wikipedia: The scientific method is […].

Again, your quoting a description of "the scientific method" doesn’t demonstrate a blinking thing regarding your having a scientific mindset.  You don’t have that, or a clue what having it would be.

Even your oft-repeated statement that you "follow the science" is a give-away that you don’t know what being scientific is.  Instead you think of "science" as an authority source.

Ellen

• Upvote 1