Coronavirus

Peter

28 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Of course, she specializes in the government science first corollary on conclusions: That was then, this is now.

And the second corollary: It is unless it isn't.

And m-a-y-b-e in a third corollary:  Don’t really get "vaxxed."  Just advise the herd to do so.

Ellen

PS:  I'm not indicating that I think that the Jabs are effective.  I think that they’re useless as either preventative or ameliorative.  And I think that Walensky thinks the same.  However, she knows that the Jabs are dangerous.

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And the second corollary: It is unless it isn't.

That’s what ya git when you don’t get the vaccine. You get struck out. Uh oh. You think she was up on her shots? Of course. Gulp. Like a lot of the world? “The sky is falling!” I hope she is OK. I need a struck out, stuck / jabbed joke.

Opera in English is, in the main, just about as sensible as baseball in Italian. H. L. Mencken  

I am curious about those who are vaccinated and those who chose not to be. what should happen next for personal safety? After all, she sounded healthy to me.

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

Freedom.

:)

Michael

I think you nailed it for all of the world, but what will others do to ensure and endure the coming health crisis? The headless horseman may be on his way. Or not. I understand people's skeptisism (sp). 

2 hours ago, Peter said:

I am curious about those who are vaccinated and those who chose not to be. what should happen next for personal safety? After all, she sounded healthy to me.

Kinda like asking what should do next after 9/11 for personal safety...pass the "Patriot Act"? Spy on our citizens? Create the TSA to grope young children at airports? After all, we seemed safe, to me...

To quote Led Zeppelin, "the pain of war cannot exceed the woe of aftermath." Likewise, the "cure" can't be worse than the disease.

6 hours ago, Peter said:

[…] I hope she is OK. […]

[…] After all, she sounded healthy to me.

Let me guess:  You actually watch and like that woman and consider her an expositor of "the science" which you "follow" - one of the chief persons for whom I hope "Nuremberg Take Two" is on the way.

Ellen

PS: As to her being OK:

(1) Remember that testing positive doesn’t demonstrate that a person has Covid - many, many false positives.

(2) If she develops symptoms, I wouldn’t be surprised if - clandestinely- she started taking Ivermectin pronto.

52 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

2) If she develops symptoms, I wouldn’t be surprised if - clandestinely- she started taking Ivermectin pronto.

I hope she does whatever she considers appropriate for her.

From Stacker: The COVID-19 pandemic caused massive disruptions to numerous industries, among them the movie business. In the pandemic's early days, studios and movie theaters were hit with temporary closures, filming delays, and plummeting ticket sales. The pandemic also changed how movies are distributed, as studios looked to diversify their distribution strategies and streamers pushed to expand their content libraries. end quote

This may seem like a badly written editorial, but this is just a test, er, I mean this is just a jest. “Plummeting ticket sales.” What is wrong with them, thar movie viewers? Don’t they know Covid was a hoax first perpetrated by President Trump, to seize personal liberties? Nobody gets sick. Nobody dies. It’s all a communist plot. Jeeze.

I am curious though. Why have so many “right wingers, libertarians, and the Farsiders” designated this disease and this vaccine a plot nearly from the get-go? After all, it originated in Wuhan, China. And hey, who believes anything they say to the contrary? What about chicken pox and measles? What makes them special? Oh. The bumps on the skin prove they exist. And colds and Asian flu give you goose bumps, a cough, snot, etc. and you die from the complications like pneumonia? Isn’t that the same as Covid? If you get it, you will know it isn’t a fake. And any wannabe politicians won’t get elected if they spout that anti-vax mythology.

Up until recently, I did not think Covid should be added to the required list of vaccinations for school children, but I may change my mind if it mutates and goes after kids, if they go to public schools. I have listed the shots needed and accepted by nearly everyone for school and some jobs, except perhaps for religious minorities. I like the skepticism a true scientist expresses as part of being a scientist . . .  but not if it warps into ‘true belief.” No fan of Rand wants to use force or coercion, and I am among them. But decent, well thought out laws including those laws for vaccinations, are an acceptable part of living in a socially mingling society. Peter     

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Up until recently, I did not think Covid should be added to the required list of vaccinations for school children, but I may change my mind if it mutates

Yeah..."mutates", with a little help from our "friends"...

"Boston University researchers claim to have developed new, more lethal COVID strain in lab"

"Researchers at Boston University added a spike protein from the Omicron variant with the original Wuhan strain, which has an 80% kill rate"

"Researchers at Boston University say they have developed a new COVID strain that has an 80% kill rate following a series of similar experiments first thought to have started the global pandemic that began in China. 

"The variant, a combination of omicron and the original virus in Wuhan, killed 80% of the mice infected with it, the university said. When mice were only exposed to omicron, they experienced mild symptoms."

c4b8ed8e-istock_vaccine.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Researchers at Boston University say they have developed a new COVID strain that has an 80% kill rate following a series of similar...

But don't worry, they'll have a "cure" for the disease which they keep modifying...

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Let me guess:  You actually watch and like that woman and consider her an expositor of "the science" which you "follow" - one of the chief persons for whom I hope "Nuremberg Take Two" is on the way.

Ellen

PS: As to her being OK:

(1) Remember that testing positive doesn’t demonstrate that a person has Covid - many, many false positives.

(2) If she develops symptoms, I wouldn’t be surprised if - clandestinely- she started taking Ivermectin pronto.

For the irony-impaired...

And yet, some people still believe the lies, and "think" that the vaccine provides some protection against spreading it to others or for themselves...oh, well..."Who is John Galt?"

• Smile 1

19 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

That's great for Peter (seriously). Still: Beware the fallacy of reification.

He "thinks" they they supply some immunity, or abstaining puts others at risk, but does he "know"? The Pfizer director admits that their vaccine was never tested to see if it prevented transmission. And yet, Fauci and others are on record claiming that such.  So one should beware on accepting any claims about the vaccine's efficacy out of a blind trust of authority...

"Pfizer did not know whether Covid vaccine stopped transmission before rollout"

Peter "thinking" is MUCH more valuable than a Pfizer director admits to knowing! 

Proof for Peter is only required from other topics such as election fraud or J6 issues, NOT when Peter "thinks" about things such as what happens when the local deli slices his smoked meats, or that he keeps masks on his carseat.

Peter defines what is required for proof, so please stand down everyone else.

4 hours ago, Marc said:

Peter defines what is required for proof, so please stand down everyone else.

Peter is a cognitive basket case telling people with functional arms and legs that they're disabled.  A farce.

However, he has a granddaughter and I have hoped that enough glimmers might get through, he'd exercise caution about recommending Jabs for her.  Futile hope, looks like.

Ellen

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

For the irony-impaired...

And yet, some people still believe the lies, and "think" that the vaccine provides some protection against spreading it to others or for themselves...oh, well..."Who is John Galt?"

TG, looks like you, too, are presuming Covid from the statement that Walensky "tested positive."  Again, a positive test doesn’t demonstrate that a person has Covid.  There are many, many false positives (if we’re talking about the PCR).

Has there been any further statement to the effect that Walensky does have Covid?

I'm not challenging that she was wrong in saying that "Vaccinated people do not carry the virus and don’t get sick."  Both parts of that are false.  But it isn’t clear simply from her testing positive that she actually has the virus.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

TG, looks like you, too, are presuming Covid from the statement that Walensky "tested positive."  Again, a positive test doesn’t demonstrate that a person has Covid.  There are many, many false positives (if we’re talking about the PCR).

Has there been any further statement to the effect that Walensky does have Covid?

I'm not challenging that she was wrong in saying that "Vaccinated people do not carry the virus and do not get sick."  Both parts of that are false.  But it isn’t clear simply from her testing positive that she actually has the virus.

Ellen

Nah, not presuming anything, just presenting the irony "as is", re, as they are presenting it...

(I'm not taking much at face value, these days...she could have Monkeypox, for all I know...and whatever happened to that, anyway?)

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Peter said:

I am curious though. Why have so many “right wingers, libertarians, and the Farsiders” designated this disease and this vaccine a plot nearly from the get-go?

Peter,

They didn't from the get-go. In the beginning, everyone was scared. The plot stuff came later.

(See how stories morph reality over time?)

Anyway, as to why they ended up thinking that way, probably it's because they're stupid and don't believe in science.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Peter said:

Up until recently, I did not think Covid should be added to the required list of vaccinations for school children, but I may change my mind if it mutates and goes after kids...

Peter,

I can't resist.

Your argument makes sense. After all, vaccines mutated and went after kids.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

• Smile 1

Here's a question for ya.

41c2e1ca5a5814bb.jpeg
GAB.COM

Sharyl Attkisson on Gab: 'Why don't Covid-vaccine ads and so many other vaccine ads follow normal FDA rules requiring prescription drug ads to disclose at least some of the side effects? Watch my...

The jabs have no side-effects that need to be mentioned in ads like ALL prescription drugs?

Hmmmmm...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Another "sudden cardiac event."

Ash Carter, Former Secretary of Defense Under Obama, Dead at 68 After Suffering “Sudden Cardiac Event”

carter-isis-contained.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Ash Carter, Secretary of Defense under Barack Obama died Monday night after suffering a “sudden cardiac event.” He was 68. “It is with deep and profound sadness that the family of former Secretary of...

And another.

55-Year-Old “Local Radio Legend” Dies Suddenly on Air While Presenting Morning Show

gough.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

United Kingdom – A Suffolk radio dj died of a suspected heart attack while presenting his morning show on Monday. Tim Gough, 55, died while broadcasting from his home studio. No problems with booster...

I'm only mentioning these because they involve celebrities. There is lots more where this came from.

This shit has been going on for quite some time. 

And notice that they are all dying from the same cause: sudden cardiac event, in other words, heart attack.

Michael

Let’s hear it for the NYC garbage collectors!

New York City ordered by court to reinstate all those fired over Covid vaccine mandates

"Though vaccination should be encouraged, public employees should not have been terminated for their noncompliance," -- the New York Supreme Court.

The petitioners of the suit are former Department of Sanitation employees that were terminated from their positions in February 2022.

The lawsuit was filed against the City of New York, the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, the New York Department of Sanitation, Commissioner of the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene David Chokshi, and New York City Mayor Eric Adams.

• Thanks 1