Coronavirus

Peter

I will reserve my snarky comments for this one, given that it was a child being used for propaganda.
But I will damn the adults who did that to him.

"Poster boy for childhood vaccination campaign dies at age 4 "

"Argentina’s poster boy for childhood vaccination tragically died after falling ill and reporting a plethora of symptoms."

CHILD.jpeg
THECOUNTERSIGNAL.COM

Argentina's poster boy for childhood vaccination tragically died after falling ill and reporting a plethora of symptoms.

Marc quoted: “Now it’s 90 dead doctors… Does anyone care to look into this?

I remember someone was quoted on OL saying doctors were reluctant to get the vaccine because they were healthy and or young. But I would like to add some questions. I would like to know if they, the 90, were vaccinated? Of course, they were exposed to one or to a lot of people who had the virus. How many doctors have been exposed and of that number, what percent of them died? Etc. 

5 hours ago, Peter said:

I remember someone was quoted on OL saying doctors were reluctant to get the vaccine because they were healthy and or young. But I would like to add some questions. I would like to know if they, the 90, were vaccinated? Of course, they were exposed to one or to a lot of people who had the virus. How many doctors have been exposed and of that number, what percent of them died? Etc. 

Everyone in health care had to get the jab and boosters, if not they were not able to work.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Everyone was 'exposed' to the virus. Being human and coming into contact with other humans means you were exposed.

Viruses and germs are ubiquitous , the 'lethality' of the Wuflu was trumped up in that the 'experts' either purposely or through ignorance claimed the CFR was in fact the IFR. The case fatality rate is a ratio of the number of deaths that occur in a population of confirmed cases of infection, medically diagnosed and documented. The infection fatality rate is a ratio of the number of deaths attributed to a population as a whole.

So if a hundred people go to the hospital and are diagnosed with an infection and one of them dies as a result the CFR is 1, that is considered a really bad , dangerous infection. But if those hundred people are in a town of four thousand , and say three quarters of them were infected , but not documented, the IFR would be significantly different.

It seems that either through intent or ignorance 'we' acted as if the fatality rate was higher than it actually was.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, tmj said:

It seems that either through intent or ignorance 'we' acted as if the fatality rate was higher than it actually was.

T,

Neither.

I just read The Psychology of Totalitarianism by Mattias Desmet (referral link - also, he's the mass formation psychosis guy)

People really believe this kind of stuff, that the provably false is true, when totalitarian regimes are about to take over. This has been well-documented in one totalitarian regime takeover after another, not just Hitler.

btw - There are a couple of parts of this book I didn't fully agree with, but as for the rest, it blew me away in an Atlas Shrugged kind of way. This one rocked my world. I'm on the second reading right now and I have plans to go in depth after that. After I am sure I will get it right, even the stuff I disagree with, I will review it.

On the particular point of people believing false stats coming from Big Brother, that can't happen in a healthy society. People have to be in a widespread state of anxiety for this to take. And there are several ways anxiety arises, including natural and engineered.

The way propagandized fear is usually portrayed is that the bad guys scare the shit out of people and they fall into line out of cowardice. That's not correct (although there is some of that).

The purpose of the fear is to create a short cut to inducing public anxiety. It is not to bully people into compliance. Once anxiety is widespread, the behavioral scientists have far, far, far better tools to program compliance in the population than fear.

Why force people to do something when you can get them to say 2+2=17,000 and believe it?

Of, course, once they know what is happening, this doesn't work anymore. But it's hard to get people to see it when they are in the middle of it. For one thing (out of many), who wants to admit to being a doofus who used to believe 2+2=17,000?

That's painful...

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

Here is an interesting idea.

NZi4wA9wTq81_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

I am jab-free and O- so it's a pity I hate needles: https://archive.ph/gxUWz Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar:...

Since the jab alters your immune system in a way that cannot be undone (so far), people do not want jabbed blood pumped into them for transfusions and the like. They don't want the toxic effects from the jab to become part of them like people got AIDS in former years from transfusions.

Many will refuse donated organs from jabbed people.

People who didn't get jabbed will soon have a new revenue stream--their own friggin' body parts that can be regenerated, like blood.

But I'm with Styx. I'm going to probably miss out because I hate needles...

Michael

• Like 1

COVID-19 Mass Vaccination is a Military Operation

Dr. Peter McCullogh introduces an interview with Alexandria Latypova

(abridged and copyedited, except for the DARPA quote)

-------------------------------------------------------

Alexandria (Sasha) Latypova, MBA, is a former pharmaceutical executive and now an independent analyst.  She has made it clear that deaths reported in VAERS after COVID-19 vaccination are not randomly distributed according to manufacturing lots, as they are with influenza vaccines; instead they are aggregated in specific “hot lots.”

For example, from data on 33 lots of the Pfizer vaccine, 80% of the deaths arose from 35% of the lots.  With Moderna, 24% of lots account for 80% of the deaths.  

Initially lot sizes were small.  As the lot sizes became larger, and vaccine manufacturing became rushed, some lots were made with more viable intact mRNA while others contained considerably less genetic material and/or broken fragments of mRNA.  

The U.S. Department of Defense, under the Emergency Use Authorization countermeasures program (EUA), is designated the developer of the vaccines and there are many biological defense contractors that make the components of the vaccines. Specifically, private contractors do the fill-and-finish manufacturing and the DOD or its designees have material possession of the products until delivery to a vaccine center.  

So what are the roles of Pfizer and Moderna?  At this stage they are essentially marketing shields, the corporate “face” of the military program.  But as Ms. Latypova makes clear, according to EUA regulations COVID-19 mass vaccination is a DOD operation. The signal to start is given by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS).  Under Trump it was Alex Azar and now under Biden it is Xavier Becerra.

If the HHS Secretary believes a national medical emergency exists then DARPA, the branch of the military dealing with biological threats, is activated and the process starts.  From DARPA’s website:

“As part of the Autonomous Diagnostics to Enable Prevention and Therapeutics (ADEPT) program in 2011, DARPA began investing in nucleic acid vaccines.  The hypothesis was that rather than delivering antigens to the immune system, we could deliver genes that encode the antigen and allow the human body to produce the antigen from its own cells, triggering a protective immune response.  In December 2020, former ADEPT performer Moderna’s RNA vaccine received FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) approval for the prevention of COVID-19.”

Thus the genetic vaccines were not a product of Operation Warp Speed developed in just a few months; rather DARPA had been working on the vaccines with companies such as Moderna since 2011.  What is the role of the FDA?  Ms. Latypova points out that it is largely theater.  In other words, the FDA is giving automatic sham approvals to versions of the vaccines as they move forward regardless.

This interview of Ms. Latypova is a must-listen for those trying to comprehend the mild-blowing reality of forced vaccination resulting in record injuries, disabilities, and death.

-------------------------------------------------------

Alexandria Latypova on the Manufacture and Distribution of the Spike Vax

Why it is more poisonous at one time than at another, and how it was designed, manufactured, and distributed under military control. Abridged.

• Upvote 1

On 11/13/2022 at 6:05 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

I'll second that.

I’m currently working on an attempt to unsnarl the tangles of terminology and classification from the recent series.

Stay tuned.  I might get stuff posted later today or tomorrow.  If not by then, not till Wednesday.  Left eye injection day on Tuesday.

Ellen

I’m having a peculiar reaction to some extra-strong dilating stuff that was used at the clinic Tuesday so pictures of the retinas could be taken.  The stuff is being pokey slow wearing off.  I can just barely discern text now but not well enough for posting anything complicated.

Ellen

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 11/18/2022 at 11:12 AM, Ellen Stuttle said:

I’m having a peculiar reaction to some extra-strong dilating stuff that was used at the clinic Tuesday so pictures of the retinas could be taken.  The stuff is being pokey slow wearing off.  I can just barely discern text now but not well enough for posting anything complicated.

Ellen

Take care of yourself Ellen and we await your great thoughts when you return to duty here! 

• Like 1

I just saw this documentary.

Talk about a pure gross-out.

I'm not fully on board with the idea that there is a conspiracy to kill off a lot of people to fight the population explosion, but I think evil is involved on several levels in what is happening right now. Also, I am pretty sure the footage of stringy blood clots being removed from cadavers by all those different embalmers is real.

And for those who think this is just a conspiracy theory, here's a question.

What theory do they have to account for such a spike in sudden deaths since about 6 months after the jab started?...

Watch this documentary only if you have a strong stomach. It's about an hour long and you can watch it at double speed and not miss anything.

But if you are squeamish, I advise you to pass...

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I just saw this documentary.

Talk about a pure gross-out.

Just to be clear, the documentary is called "Died Suddenly."

There are post like the following all over Twitter and other places on the Internet. This video is going viral in a monster way that is unusual.

Here is a Bitchute version of the video in case the other link in my earlier post doesn't work well on your device.

f0uQP14hW5Ur_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Why do we never believe them? For centuries, the global elite have broadcast their intentions to depopulate the world - even to the point...

Wow.

I wonder if this is the blow that is going to make all those cracks in the crony Big Pharma and Big Health Care wing of the predator class dam bust wide open.

They may find a way to tamp this video down, but from the traffic spread I see right now, a big kasploosh is looking likely.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 10/25/2022 at 3:20 PM, william.scherk said:

Noting how often heart disease manifests in death statistics, and how often a sudden cardiac event may occur "in the background" statistics might also illustrate the fallacy of post hoc, ergo propter hoc, with which we are familiar at OL.

Pending analytical flensing ...

On 10/25/2022 at 3:20 PM, william.scherk said:

Stew Peters has a new film offering out soon. It's all about "Died Suddenly."

2022.10.21-01.46-stewpeters-6351f9db51ff
WWW.STEWPETERS.COM

Depopulation was always the plan. From the directors of “Watch the Water” and “These Little Ones”, “Died Suddenly” will be released in November 2022, exclusively through the Stew Peters Network. Visit...

Edited October 27 by william.scherk

Watch the Water was the last shocker from Stew's production house. The one about snake venom spike protein with the chiropractor ...

If you want to join me and millions who have visited this URL (or mirrors), click and play:

obI1g.qR4e-small-World-Premier-Died-Sudd
RUMBLE.COM

Why do we never believe them? For centuries, the global elite have broadcast their intentions...

Added:

https://truthsocial.com/users/BeatyBest/statuses/109389093271119781

Edited by william.scherk
TRTH SCL test

Liberterian Jeffrey Tucker connects the dots between the pandemic and the Deep State, while  giving Fauci a "so long, and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out" for his final White House press conference...

"If you are like me, you are exhausted of the lies. Every day seems to bring new revelations about how our lives came to be upended. The connections are becoming clearer between the pandemic response and the growing economic crisis, the ballooning debt, the growth of the surveillance state, the corruption and scams, chilling absence of integrity in public life, and, with the failure of FTX, the way in which an outright financial scam was integral to the calamity.

"While we await new revelations, depositions, coverups, pleas for amnesty, and bad economic news, whom can we trust? Is anyone telling the truth?

"Today was Anthony Fauci’s last White House press conference, and he spoke as if life is all normal and everything is fine. It’s as if the whole disaster never happened. He never locked anyone down, he says. He has happy for any investigations, he says, because he has nothing to hide. And then he ended with a final push for everyone to get booster #5 or whatever number we are on.

"It’s like we live in two universes: our own lives in which we read true things in some places, and official life, in which shills and publicists keep repeating the same nonsense over and over without flinching or providing anything like an honest account of these last three years.

"The Doctor Who Can Rebuild Trust: Joseph Ladapo "

4669fea0-95a7-44b2-a6f5-55971e633e07-Dr.
BROWNSTONE.ORG

Dr. Ladapo is the Surgeon General of the State of Florida, picked by Governor Ron DeSantis to forge and explain the state’s health...

Just now, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The hits keep coming.

Michael

Shhh, Michael; everything's fine. Fauci said so today, at his final White House press conference. Trust the science. Besides, blood clots are good for fighting climate change, and- well, now, I've said too much...

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Besides, this sucker is exploding now. Not then. Now is when it is effective for making change.

Over on Bitchute on the Trending page (you have to click on the Trending link), there are 20 spaces for Trending videos of the day.

Died Suddenly is holding 7 of those spaces. That is 7 different accounts are showing the same documentary and all 7 are trending.

This is wild.

Michael

"If you are like me, you are exhausted of the lies. Every day seems to bring new revelations about how our lives came to be upended. The connections are becoming clearer between the pandemic response and the growing economic crisis, the ballooning debt, the growth of the surveillance state, the corruption and scams, chilling absence of integrity in public life, and, with the failure of FTX, the way in which an outright financial scam was integral to the calamity. "

It's almost as if it is/was too late to tell people about this, now it's up to them , us, to see , man that sounds familiar

• Upvote 1