Coronavirus

Peter

Something jumped out at me in this interview by Tucker.

There is a new phrase that is coming into the culture as a normal part of the vocabulary: The Vaccine Injured.

Both Tucker and the lady kept saying, "The vaccine injured."

This phrase is not only used to describe people complaining they have been harmed by the jab. It is now used as part of the name for institutions and treatments and protocols and a whole class of patients.

The Vaccine Injured.

Notice what you don't see? The Covid Injured.

Awareness is growing as the issue it refers to is unfortunately growing.

Michael

Still "trusting the Science"? The totalitarian, authoritarian "Science"?

Fauci Admits Modeling Lockdowns and Mandates on Chinese Measures

Dr. Anthony Fauci has admitted that he modeled America’s draconian pandemic lockdowns and mask mandates on brutal measures enforced by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases NIAID and Democrat President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, sat for a deposition on Wednesday.

As part of a lawsuit against top Biden administration officials, Fauci was deposed at the National Institutes for Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry.

The attorneys general filed a lawsuit (Missouri v. Biden) against the Biden admin in May.

Joe Biden himself, Fauci, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and nearly a dozen federal agencies and secretaries were named in the lawsuit.

read more here:

fauci-lockdowns-chinese-xi-jinping-wef-s
SLAYNEWS.COM

Dr. Anthony Fauci has admitted that he modeled America's draconian pandemic lockdowns and mask mandates on brutal measures...

20 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Still "trusting the Science"? The totalitarian, authoritarian "Science"?

Fauci Admits Modeling Lockdowns and Mandates on Chinese Measures

Dr. Anthony Fauci has admitted that he modeled America’s draconian pandemic lockdowns and mask mandates on brutal measures enforced by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases NIAID and Democrat President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, sat for a deposition on Wednesday.

As part of a lawsuit against top Biden administration officials, Fauci was deposed at the National Institutes for Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry.

The attorneys general filed a lawsuit (Missouri v. Biden) against the Biden admin in May.

Joe Biden himself, Fauci, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and nearly a dozen federal agencies and secretaries were named in the lawsuit.

read more here:

fauci-lockdowns-chinese-xi-jinping-wef-s
SLAYNEWS.COM

Dr. Anthony Fauci has admitted that he modeled America's draconian pandemic lockdowns and mask mandates on brutal measures...

I hope you're taking notes, Fauci, because you may have backed the wrong horse...

"NOW - People tear down barricades in #Wuhan. Anti-lockdown protests are spreading to more and more cities in China."

(See video in tweet):

We live in cowardly times in the West.

Here in America we need less soy and more testosterone.

We need manly men. And we need women of grit and fiber.

(And I don't just mean heteros.)

Everyone's a moral pussy these days...

Whoever wants to step up, just watch your backs.

In front, there will be no resistance.

Michael

• Upvote 1

"Elon Musk Puts an End to Twitter’s ‘Covid Misinformation’ Policy That Resulted in Thousands of Banned Users"

"Elon Musk is making big changes to Twitter. None may be bigger than ending the ‘Covid misinformation’ policies that resulted in the banning of thousands of users.

"Twitter did not formally announce the rule change, but users instead spotted the note added to Twitter’s website that outlines its Covid policy."

Read more here:

shutterstock_1708020592.jpg
BECKERNEWS.COM

Elon Musk is making big changes to Twitter. None may be bigger than ending the ‘Covid misinformation’ policies that resulted in the banning...

• Upvote 1

Trust the...you know...the thing...

"CDC Knew Covid Shots Damage Heart but Covered It Up"

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) knew that COVID-19 shots damage recipients’ hearts and cause other serious complications but chose to cover up the information, bombshell documents unsealed under a court order have revealed.

The CDC was forced to hand over documents and data following a November 14 court order by Judge Robert Pitman.

The judge ordered the data to be made public following a Freedom of Information Act request from the Informed Consent Action Network.

The federal health agency has been withholding the data that shows adverse reactions to the vaccinations among those who received them.

Data released under the court order shows that a staggering 1 in 3 among the earliest populations to get vaccinated reported needing medical care, missing school or work, or they were unable to “perform normal daily activities” after receiving the shots.

(read more here):

rochelle-walensky-covid-shots-heart.jpg
SLAYNEWS.COM

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) knew that COVID-19 shots damage recipients' hearts and cause other serious...

Now the comedians got hold of it.

And they can present it.

And it is hilarious...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Will the comedians wuss out over time and shill for the authoritarians again after they get paid off again?

Gotta laugh while I can. Big Pharma and the predator class have lots of money. And comedians of integrity have been in short supply for a long, long time.

:)

Michael

• Smile 1

On 11/22/2022 at 11:06 AM, william.scherk said:

If you want to join me and millions who have visited this URL (or mirrors), click and play:

obI1g.qR4e-small-World-Premier-Died-Sudd
RUMBLE.COM

Why do we never believe them? For centuries, the global elite have broadcast their intentions...

"this documentary Died Suddenly is a conspiracy

all these embalmers and doctors clearly got together to lie about this stuff happening to trick people into not getting vaccinated"

I haven't heard from embalmers outside the fan club until now, though critical evaluations have been offered by folks in the the medical arts, including pathologists. The "could there be alternative explanations?" option was not explored in pre-production, perhaps.

Considering Stew Peters' last film about snake-venom explaining spike-protein ravages is not cited in Died Suddenly, it could be argued Stew doesn't consult with himself ...

Science Based Medicine blog has a guest artist today, no doubt a predator-class operative. It should be a breeze for objectivists here to tear its observations and arguments to pieces.

femoralanatomy.jpg
SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

Two weeks ago, COVID-19 conspiracy theorist Stew Peters released an antivax pseudodocumentary, Died Suddenly, whose main claim is that COVID-19 vaccines...

Some gruesome depictions from both the Peters film and Funerary Arts training materials and "the literature are in the SBM post. If you haven't watched the film through already, beware.

Edited by william.scherk
Formatted Tim Pool quote

54 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

all these embalmers and doctors clearly got together to lie about this stuff happening to trick people into not getting vaccinated"

William,

Right...

I don't know what you are quoting, but clearly you disapprove of the documentary.

Maybe we should have kept trusting this guy, right?

image.png

He would never lie or trick people.

Right?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

Right...

I don't know what you are quoting, but clearly you disapprove of the documentary.

Maybe we should have kept trusting this guy, right?

image.png

He would never lie or trick people.

Right?

Michael

Speaking of the devil:

Fauci’s daughter worked for Twitter during pandemic, deposition reveals

"Well, a person who used to work as a software engineer for Twitter was my daughter," said Fauci.

On Monday, Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt released to Twitter the full transcription of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s full deposition in the ongoing case regarding social media censorship, in which it was revealed that Fauci's daughter worked for Twitter. 

read more here:

original_Fauci.jpg?1669158445
THEPOSTMILLENNIAL.COM

“Well, a person who used to work as a software engineer for Twitter was my daughter,” said Fauci.

As you keep seeing things like the following, remember that the real problem is that people keep watching documentaries like Died Suddenly, which is always soundly debunked by blogs with names like "Science Based Medicine."

I mean, come on, people, even Jesus knows how stupid people are to watch things like that documentary.

image.png

Never forget, idiots. Your betters keep saying it, but you're just too stupid to remember it.

Correlation is not causation.

Get that?

Want me to repeat it?

Think you'll remember it this time?

Not even when there is a shitload of correlation. Not even when there is a lot more than a shitload of correlation. Not even when there is a shitload more than a shitload of correlation.

Michael

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I mean, come on, people, even Jesus knows how stupid people are to watch things like that documentary.

LOL. Laughing out loud to people like me who don't know nuthing about that internet thingy.

On 12/7/2022 at 9:11 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[R]emember that the real problem is that people keep watching documentaries like Died Suddenly, which is always soundly debunked by blogs with names like "Science Based Medicine."

Instead of simply sweeping a critique off the table ... use sarcasm and deflection. 

Identify then judge. Cognitive before normative. It's a two-step process. Sometimes.

scaleOfJustice.png

28 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Instead of simply sweeping a critique off the table ... use sarcasm and deflection.

William,

Some things are so old and obvious, not much brain power is needed to respond.

I mean, the response is already automated in the cerebellum.

It's like a reflex by now.

(btw - I suspect this one bothered you because it is more effective than word games. :) )

Michael

On 12/7/2022 at 11:11 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Never forget, idiots. Your betters keep saying it, but you're just too stupid to remember it.

Get that?

Want me to repeat it?

Think you'll remember it this time?

Not even when there is a shitload of correlation. Not even when there is a lot more than a shitload of correlation. Not even when there is a shitload more than a shitload of correlation.

Come on Sharyl,

Listen to your betters...

I, too, wish Celine Dion the very best. She's one hell of a singer. And I feel for her. I used to produce singers, so this goes beyond a normal concern.

But...

Right?

Michael

A new word I have heard on TV is tripledemic.  

(CNN) - Hospitals in the U.S. are about as overwhelmed now as during the omicron surge, according to new capacity numbers from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. A significant contributor is a triple threat of viruses, or the so-called “tripledemic.” Johns Hopkins University says flu cases are higher than normal, RSV has been on the rise, and more coronavirus variants are developing.

Some pediatricians say the so-called “tripledemic” is hitting kids especially hard. “We think it’s just a bad cold, and it isn’t. It can be so much worse,” said Dr. Edith Bracho-Sanchez, pediatrician at Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She’s talking about the flu and its potential complications in children. “The pneumonia that can come after, the ear infections that can come after, the dehydration that lands kids in the hospital, the sinusitis that can happen in older kids, even febrile seizures,” Bracho-Sanchez added. Medical experts strongly recommend getting a flu shot.

I'm going to continue this topic over on the Musk and Twitter thread, but for those who are more interested in the Coronavirus, here are three very interesting tweets in addition to the one above.

Oh, but it gets better.

The assholes locked up everything to contain information but their playground. They never imagined someone would buy their playground, just like with Trump's 2016 election--they never imagined a billionaire not beholden to them would run for President.

Well, they can scare judges and politicians for a while to keep the hatches latched on technicalities, but they can't scare Elon. He's putting all of the dirty laundry out there for the whole world to see.

(Man, do I love legal immigrants. :) )

Now, some of the courts at least have to deal with it. Things have become too obvious.

I wish I were a lawyer. I would be licking my chops.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Michael wrote about Captain Elon Musk of the U.S.S. Enterprise: “I wish I were a lawyer. I would be licking my chops.

I especially like the brief story I saw on Fox. Elon released proof (Saturday night?) that ‘former’ Twitter executives lied to Congress about censoring and ‘shadowing’ people who posted to Twitter. I guess, like many liars, they thought they would never be caught. Hmmm? Lying to Congress. What repercussions will that cause?   

btw - Another side effect from the jab: hypertension.

This was in Pfizer's own data before releasing the jab on people. And it is cross-referenced and complemented with other similar information in official databases.

Naomi thinks there are hundreds of thousands, possibly over one million people--and the number is growing--who suffer from hypertension and who did not before getting the jab. 

2JFsh.qR4e-small-Hundreds-Of-Thousands-O
RUMBLE.COM

Hundreds Of Thousands Of Americans Are Suffering From Hypertension, For The First Time Ever, Due To The COVID Jab, Dr. Wolf Reports

Don't forget, hypertension leads to early death if not treated.

And if blood clots are causing this wave of hypertension, I can't imagine what the treatment could be.

Michael