Coronavirus

Peter

I don't know when this episode of X-Files aired, but my God.

They are discussing current headlines back then.

I mean all of them.

Starting with an attack through vaccines on our immune system, then going through mass surveillance, gene editing, engineered weather events, and on and on and on.

Holy shit.

It's almost like the screenwriter knew about what was going to unfold.

I mean, there is nothing in this video that is outside of what is happening. No alien technology or anything like that. Just what is happening.

Dayaamm!!!

Kim Dotcom got one thing right. My mind is blown.

Michael

EDIT: Here is what somebody posted in that thread. I don't know if it is accurate, but it sounds right. At least it is a place to start to check things.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't know when this episode of X-Files aired, but my God.

They are discussing current headlines back then.

I mean all of them.

Starting with an attack through vaccines on our immune system, then going through mass surveillance, gene editing, engineered weather events, and on and on and on.

Holy shit.

It's almost like the screenwriter knew about what was going to unfold.

I mean, there is nothing in this video that is outside of what is happening. No alien technology or anything like that. Just what is happening.

Dayaamm!!!

Kim Dotcom got one thing right. My mind is blown.

Michael

EDIT: Here is what somebody posted in that thread. I don't know if it is accurate, but it sounds right. At least it is a place to start to check things.

Season 10 would have been the rebooted series, around 2016...

I think this is the episode "My Struggle", which aired in Feb. of '16...

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Eyebrow-raising, to be sure. Still, THE DEAD ZONE beat them to it by about 13 years...
(Note to sci-fi creators: stop giving them ideas!!!)

• Like 1

A couple of tweets I stumbled across in my feed that were near each other.

These are two people who were banned from Twitter for years with the complicity of the FBI working as a Predator Secret Police Force and recently reinstated to remedy the wrong.

And

I wish this situation were different. 

There is a lot of pain and death still coming.

All I know how to do is stand in reality and point at it.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A couple of tweets I stumbled across in my feed that were near each other.

These are two people who were banned from Twitter for years with the complicity of the FBI working as a Predator Secret Police Force and recently reinstated to remedy the wrong.

And

I wish this situation were different. 

There is a lot of pain and death still coming.

All I know how to do is stand in reality and point at it.

Michael

"BREAKING REPORT: FDA now says Pfizer’s COVID-19 VACCINE Linked to Blood Clotting..."

Callesto doesn't say where this came from, though (and I wasn't in the loop about what MSK posted) but I'm assuming it's related to his post above, re Dr. McCullough's/Emerald Robinson's comments.  A google search brings up the following article, which links to a study in a journal called VACCINE (although the link is not clear in the article, but it does show below, for some reason). Both are below:

"SURPRISE! Useless FDA QUIETLY ADMITS PFIZER’S COVID-19 SHOTS LINKED TO BLOOD CLOTTING!"

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced that new evidence has emerged linking Pfizer Covid shots to blood clotting, according to reports. Useless FDA researchers found that the vaccines are linked to pulmonary embolisms in older people. A pulmonary embolism is blood clotting in the lungs.

After analyzing data from a federal database of elderly persons in the United States, researchers found evidence that met the initial threshold for a statistical signal. They revealed that the pulmonary embolism signal in the data continued to meet the criteria after a more in-depth evaluation. Researchers also warned that the investigation also raised red flags for three other outcomes of interest.

The study found that the vaccines are also linked to a lack of oxygen to the heart, a blood platelet disorder called immune thrombocytopenia, and another type of clotting called intravascular coagulation. More in-depth evaluations, such as comparisons with populations who received influenza vaccines, showed those three as no longer meeting the statistical threshold for a signal. Researchers looked at data covering 17.4 million elderly Americans who received a total of 34.6 million vaccine doses between December 10, 2020, and January 16, 2022.

The study was published in the journal Vaccine. However, despite the concerns raised by the study, the Useless FDA said it was not taking any action on the results. The federal agency argues that the results do not prove the vaccines cause any of the four outcomes. The Useless FDA insists that the findings “are still under investigation and require more robust study.

Dr. Peter McCullough, chief medical adviser for the Truth for Health Foundation, responded by noting that the study supports long-raised concerns. McCullough told The Epoch Times via email that the new paper “corroborates the concerns of doctors that the large uptick in blood clots, progression of atherosclerotic heart disease, and blood disorders are independently associated with COVID-19 vaccination.”

1-s2.0-S0264410X22X00522-cov150h.gif
WWW.SCIENCEDIRECT.COM

Monitoring safety outcomes following COVID-19 vaccination is critical for understanding vaccine safety especially when used in key...

Another one from the elitist class.

Now that the younger elitists in governments everywhere are falling over dead, shit seems to be getting real.

And I predict Fauci will be their fall guy.

In fact, they need a fall guy bad because they all made money off this thing.

But now this thing is coming for them, those who got the jab, that is.

Michael

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Another one from the elitist class.

Now that the younger elitists in governments everywhere are falling over dead, shit seems to be getting real.

And I predict Fauci will be their fall guy.

In fact, they need a fall guy bad because they all made money off this thing.

But now this thing is coming for them, those who got the jab, that is.

Michael

I guess they didn't trust the science enough...

Zachary Stieber: Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine has been linked to blood clotting in older individuals, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). FDA researchers, crunching data from a database of elderly persons in the United States, found that pulmonary embolism—blood clotting in the lungs—met the initial threshold for a statistical signal and continued meeting the criteria after a more in-depth evaluation. end quote

I have not heard of any recalls. Personally I take an occasional 81mg aspirin tablet every two or three days anyway to prevent problems. If you take too much aspirin it can lead to a stomach problem so I don’t overdo it. My doctor said it was OK, as was taking an occasional vitamin D capsule. Just don’t overdo it. If Pfizer or Moderna announce anything, please let us know.

After a trip by plane and car, one of my fully vaccinated family members felt a bit off and tested positive for Covid, then negative, but then positive again, or it was the other way around? I guess Christmas is next Sunday, so illness and snow please stay away! I can’t imagine wearing a mask at Christmas. Peter

Meanwhile, young people keep keeling over dead all over the world. 

So many are croaking that they made up a new word for it, SADS.

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.

Note, this is not a disease or an injury.

It is a syndrome.

It kills you, but that's just a detail.

:) 

I read in the mainstream news that scientists say the cause is Climate Change.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

btw - I hear life insurance companies are getting pissed... :) 

Watch this space...

"Bill Gates, Johns Hopkins, and the WHO Just Simulated Another Pandemic.They completed a desktop simulation for a new Enterovirus originating near Brazil. The virus has a higher fatality rate than COVID-19 and disproportionately affects children."

(see video in tweet)

14 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Watch this space...

"Bill Gates, Johns Hopkins, and the WHO Just Simulated Another Pandemic.They completed a desktop simulation for a new Enterovirus originating near Brazil. The virus has a higher fatality rate than COVID-19 and disproportionately affects children."

(see video in tweet)

Poor Brazil...

Are we still trusting The Science? Is that still a thing?  Just checking...

Covid Shots Damage Heart in ALL Recipients, Study Finds

covid-shots-heart-failure-800-times.jpg
SLAYNEWS.COM

A bombshell new study is raising the alarm after discovering that all recipients of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines have some degree of heart...

A bombshell new study is raising the alarm after discovering that all recipients of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines have some degree of heart damage.

The study, carried out by researchers in Switzerland, found elevated levels of the protein troponin in all of the vaccine recipients it analyzed.

The findings indicate that the shots are routinely causing heart injury.

Further, up to 1 in 27 of the vaccinated people in the study showed levels associated with subclinical myocarditis, the Daily Sceptic reported.

Similarly, a Thai study published in August found elevated troponin levels or cardiac symptoms after Covid shots indicative of myocarditis or pericarditis in seven (3.5%) of 200 boys.

1,991 reports of myocarditis after receipt of at least one shot and 684 separate reports of pericarditis.

The study was based on data from the CDC’s Vaccine and Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS).

In September, the CDC’s analysis of its own Vaccine Safety Datalink surveillance data showed the incidence of myocarditis after vaccination.

The federal agency admitted that the risk of myocarditis is three to five times higher for young men than what the CDC was reporting at that time last year.

Last year, the FDA quietly disclosed it found that the COVID-19 vaccine posed a possible increased risk of four serious heart and cardiovascular conditions in elderly people.

Here is the opinion of Sharyl Atkisson, one of the world's best journalists, one who holds to integrity in a Randian sense.

I rarely see her say things like that.

But since she said it, I am 100% certain she believes it. And since she believes it, I am 100% certain she has plenty of facts that prove it.

That, to me, is interesting from a core story lens. What makes those super-intelligent people so susceptible to contradicting or ignoring facts they know with certainty--absolute certainty--with a false narrative they become more certain of than certainty, one that makes them throw out all of their ethics? Where they get to the point of ruining and extinguishing the lives of innocents without batting an eye?

This goes beyond what Rand wrote about. This, to me, is one of the great literary themes of our times.

The potential for one hell of a story is right there: characters who are natural enemies, plot twists galore, wounds and flaws in protagonists that they struggle to suppress and that sabotage their actions (but ones they can overcome in the end), evil enemies--like super-evil "banality of evil" bureaucrats alongside Bond-like monsters, real threats that can wipe out humanity, reveals, reveals and reveals, not to mention grand moments of self-revelation.

Hell, even a struggle with forgiveness in that context can be a dramatic storyline that will hold an audience in a story trance. I see suspense that can be created that is out of this world (as clocks tick down and stakes go through the roof). I even see a highly charged romance subplot where the guy is on one side of an issue and the girl is on the other.

There's also a riddle. Instead of Who is John Galt?, or strong plot puzzles like The Da Vinci Code, or whodonnit/whydonnit like in murder mysteries, we have What is the Puppet Trigger? What is the element that turns intelligent and honorable people into puppets who do evil? Hmmmm... Maybe a different term can have more impact. How about The Apostle Trigger? Or this? I have it. The Apostle Needle.

I can just see the bad guy explaining it to someone, maybe a victim he is getting ready to use it on. Maybe with a German accent.

"It works somewhat like a vaccine. In fact, we call this process The Apostle Needle. It infects and damages the common sense of subjects without affecting their volition. And, for a small window of time after it is applied, it makes the subject susceptible to moral hypnotic induction where we implant a false suggestion that becomes permanent. At least, it is extremely hard to cure. Then we no longer need to tell subjects what to do. We just point them in the direction of the implant and off they go." 

Dayaamm!

That just popped out.

If I write this thing, and I just might, I love the name The Apostle Needle. 

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 11/4/2022 at 11:34 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

I don’t know what sort of general mental image you have of what molecules look like.  Could you provide a link to a picture?

Ellen,

I did not forget this. I just didn't have the time to dig.

But something came up on Gettr that landed square in the middle, albeit not molecules. This approach is what I was trying to get at. 

image.png

The Daily Clout is Naomi Wolf's organization.

This is a very powerful image in terms of public sway.

The public for this image is not science-based, but this image has, I presume, correct science-like depictions of the different elements without striving to be a textbook depiction, nor does it include a clutter of details, relevant or irrelevant, that the public can't and won't consume.

Michael

If they were doing this to Twitter (and Facebook, and other social media sites), just think about what pressures they were directly putting on doctors, hospitals, and the VA...(you know, the doctors we were supposed to trust, ask, and blindly follow...)

"JUST IN: Biden Admin pressured Twitter to shut down medical experts who questioned COVID guidance. It was never about “trusting science.” It was always about scaring and controlling you."

I didn't know whether to put this in the China thread or here in the Coronavirus thread, so I am putting it here and will copy it over to there. This news is deeply relevant to both.

And, oddly enough, it is on YouTube.

Rise in CCP Officials Dying of COVID-19; Country Overwhelmed as ‘China Model’ On Virus Fails

Here is a version on Rumble in case the YouTube version goes down.

Kv_Ch.qR4e-small-CCP-Officials-Dying-of-
RUMBLE.COM

China is seeing a wave of COVID-19 outbreaks across the country, and high-level Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials are among the estimated 5,000 people dying each day. There are various speculati

The gist is this.

1. Joshua Philipp talks about the "Montezuma" effect where ancient pioneers took over new lands and the native populations were devastated and mostly killed off from an illness the pioneers brought with them. The natives had no natural immunological defense against the new illness. Joshua discussed Smallpox, but there are several illnesses throughout history.

2. In China's "Zero Covid" policy, where they literally locked people in their homes to the point of starving some to death. And they did other measure that did not allow the population to develop natural immunity. Thus when an outbreak now happens and Chinese people are in contact with each other, it spreads like wildfire and it is intense. No natural immunity. This is happening right now in China, which is why the news keeps coming out about hundreds of millions of new viral infections in a short amount of time.

3. The people in the CCP are deathly afraid of infection by the virus, more so than any other faction on earth. The reason, according to Joshua (who cited experts he knows without naming them), is because most of the higher ranking CCP members have had organ transplants.

4. Organ transplants? WTF? Why did they have organ transplants? As this version goes, in Chinese medicine, the focus is on organs. So if you are sick with something, they treat the organs more than the symptoms involved under the premise that a healthy organ will take care of the issue. And, under authoritarian rule, human bodies are abundant. So harvesting organs is as easy as killing someone. Over time, the CCP elite have been replacing their organs as the older organs developed problems. It's a weird idea for Westerners, but it makes sense in China.

5. What has this to do with COVID? Easy. In order for an organ to not get rejected by the body where it is transplanted, certain drugs are required that suppress facets of the immunological system. And that makes the person extremely vulnerable to viral infection, just like the natives of yesteryear. This is the physical state many of the CCP leaders are in.

6. This explains why a huge number of CCP members and elites in China are now dying off from viral infection.

7. As this continues, it could spell the end of the CCP by simply killing off the leaders. It will likely spell the end of a great deal of authoritarianism in China at any rate--especially virus-related authoritarianism.

8. The video is only about 20 minutes long and does not discuss vaccines due to censorship by YouTube, so the full version of the report is at Epoch TV here:

photo_2022-12-26-16.54.08.jpeg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

China is seeing a wave of COVID-19 outbreaks across the country, and high-level Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials ...

Granted, Joshua is blatantly using the YouTube traffic machine to gin up traffic for Epoch TV and there is a paywall most of the time over there. But hey. I like it.

Michael

I always liked Netanyahu.

I liked the way he stood strong during the Obama years.

I liked his cooperation with Trump.

I am not intimate with the goings on in Israel, but I always imagined the squishes were the ones who got Israelis super-vaccinated in the manner Fauci tried to do with the complicity of Biden. (Trump got the ball rolling, but he was never on board with using force to make people get the jab.)

So based on those presuppositions, I was glad Netanyahu got back in power.

Well, I am not glad about this.

My4o2JtHLfYU_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Alex Jones presents video footage from an interview with the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, where he admits that an agreement was made with Pfizer to use the Israeli people as test...

Fuck no.

Fuck Netanyahu.

He's cut from the same cloth as eugenicists. He was just as in bed with Big Pharma as Fauci was.

He gave the entire population of Israel to Pfizer as lab rats so Israel could make money with future knowledge from the data in Big Pharma products. He encouraged and established the conditions for Big Pharma to experiment on Israelis--all Israelis with few exceptions. 

Bah...

Michael

• Upvote 1

This lady gives the moral question. Now that the danger of mRNA tech is being documented correctly, she is calling for the end of using these vaccines. And she said all of us who disagreed with each other and fought all this time need to be nicer to each other so we can move on.

I sympathize with her spirit, but I find it hard to call all those deaths and mutilations, and all those billions and billions of loot in tainted money, and all that bullying by the Big Pharma Government complex a difference of opinion.

Sure, I agree with her on a personal level in terms of people we know, people we live with and so on. Personal and professional.

But I can't feel anything but contempt and a righteous desire to punish those in power who did this.

They maimed and murdered unsuspecting innocent people for money and power. They need to be judged as murderers at the very least.

Now they have all that money and power and it's hard to get them, but I, for one, will be giving voice to trying.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Emerald is only giving an opinion-based observation.

But when I look at popular messaging in the mainstream, this is what I also see.

Now that it's OK to get real science into news articles and commentary, meaning science that does not go along with the party line, but still science, it seems like every time one of these science reports appear, there is an effort to not mention it as much as possible, an effort to change the subject or even make up weird reasons for the conclusion (air pollution causes SADS and idiocy like that).

Emerald is right. They are running from the science.

Another way of saying this is that science was only propaganda narrative during the jab promotion phase. Now that science is returning to be real science, they are leaving the debate.

Michael

• Upvote 1

And in case anyone wants more facts and commentary on Hamlin, this link is pretty good.

There are a lot of tweets and videos at this link in addition to the statement from Dr. McCullough.

nfl-tragedy.jpg?w=640
CITIZENFREEPRESS.COM

Dr. Peter McCullough believes it was ‘cardiac arrest’     “I watched the play live both as a fan and a cardiologist and I saw blunt neck and chest trauma, a brief recove…

Michael