Coronavirus

Peter

On 10/25/2022 at 10:16 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Another "sudden cardiac event."

The leading causes of death in the United States and Canada are in similar proportions. The death rate by total population is also similar -- in recent decades roughly one in a thousand people died in any given year.

Starting in 2020, that proportion changed, and a new cause of death was listed in the top three. 

Statistics from the CDC that rank heart disease, cancer and COVID-19 deaths in 2020 can give additional, useful context for judging an event common, rare, expected or unexpected/mysterious.

Noting how often heart disease manifests in death statistics, and how often a sudden cardiac event may occur "in the background" statistics might also illustrate the fallacy of post hoc, ergo propter hoc, with which we are familiar at OL.

Summary

In 2020, a total of 3,383,729 resident deaths were registered in the United States—528,891 more deaths than in 2019. The number of deaths for which COVID-19 was the underlying cause of death was 350,831 (10.4% of the total number of deaths in 2020). From 2019 to 2020, the age-adjusted death rate for the total population increased 16.8%. This single-year increase is the largest since the first year that annual mortality data for the entire United States became available (2). The decrease in life expectancy for the total population of 1.8 years from 2019 to 2020 is the largest single-year decrease in more than 75 years (3). Age-specific death rates from 2019 to 2020 increased for each age group 15 years and over. Age-adjusted death rates increased in 2020 from 2019 for each race and ethnicity group for both males and females.

Of the 10 leading causes of death in 2020, 9 remained the same as in 2019, although 5 causes exchanged ranks. Heart disease was the leading cause followed by cancer. COVID-19, a new cause of death in 2020, was the third leading cause. Age-adjusted death rates increased for 6 leading causes and decreased for 2. Life expectancy at birth decreased 1.8 years from 78.8 years in 2019 to 77.0 in 2020, largely because of increases in mortality due to COVID-19, unintentional injuries, heart disease, homicide, and diabetes.

In 2020, a total of 19,582 deaths occurred in children under age 1 year, which was 1,339 fewer infant deaths than in 2019. The IMR decreased 2.9% from 558.3 infant deaths per 100,000 live births in 2019 to 541.9 in 2020. Among the 10 leading causes of infant death, the IMR increased for 1 cause (sudden infant death syndrome) and decreased for 1 (low birth weight).

Data and findings in this report are based on final mortality data and may differ from provisional data and findings previously published.

If I dropped dead of a sudden cardiac event next month, and it was announced here by my survivor with power-of-attorney, in the after-life I will be saying "that was surprising but not shocking. Not entirely unexpected," and who would there be to argue with? 

Only me, who celebrates some extra time on Earth due to a coronary artery stent and heart-healthy lifestyle changes.  Yes, my most recent blood-test revealed three normal ranges where earlier tests revealed those awful Red Exclamation Marks.

On the other hand, since the pandemic hit BC, I avoided infection ... and later I accepted a total of four COVID-19 vaccinations -- initially the back-to-back Modernas AstraZeneca, next one the booster from Pfizer and last month the bi-valent booster Cominarty. Tomorrow I will be jabbed with this year's flu vaccine. 

I'm a leaner, healthier, fitter 64-year old than I was at 62. If I catch a case of COVID-19, I expect a mild-to-awful achey cold-like experience, judging from the cases I am familiar with from within our circle. 

My favourite part of COVID-19 discussions is when somebody says "Bring out your dead."

plague-doctor-mrleaafs.gif

Stew Peters has a new film offering out soon. It's all about "Died Suddenly."

2022.10.21-01.46-stewpeters-6351f9db51ff
WWW.STEWPETERS.COM

Depopulation was always the plan. From the directors of “Watch the Water” and “These Little Ones”, “Died Suddenly” will be released in November 2022, exclusively through the Stew Peters Network. Visit...

Edited by william.scherk
My first double-dose was AstraZeneca

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Noting how often heart disease manifests in death statistics, and how often a sudden cardiac event may occur "in the background" statistics might also illustrate the fallacy of post hoc, ergo propter hoc, with which we are familiar at OL.

Nothing-to-see-here ploy at the ready.

Calling attention to this from the CDC report William posted:

"In 2020, a total of 3,383,729 resident deaths were registered in the United States—528,891 more deaths than in 2019. The number of deaths for which COVID-19 was the underlying cause of death was 350,831 (10.4% of the total number of deaths in 2020)."

That cleverly gives the impression that the supposed 350,831 Covid-19 deaths comprise about 3/5 of the excess deaths.

But….for one thing, many of those deaths were listed as due to Covid-19 simply because of a positive PCR.

Two…What happened to the flu deaths in 2020?  Shift the supposed excess deaths from Covid-19 so they fill in the blank of the missing flu deaths and there's hardly any "excess" provided by Covid.

So where do the actual excess deaths come from?

EDIT:   Not from the Jabs.  Those weren’t authorized until December 2020.  Maybe simply proportionally with population increase.

Ellen

• Upvote 2

FYI, for those who might be interested: The latest take on the pandemic from ARI, via Ben Bayer, who will be giving a speech called "How Covid Exposed a Moral Sickness-And Almost Everyone Is Infected". The abstract: "The evidence suggests their policy decisions were not driven by any corruption or conspiracy, but by the moral values they openly championed." (Why it couldn't be both, in his view, I dunno...)

Description of the talk:

"During the Covid pandemic, people on the political left generally favored stricter pandemic controls (lockdowns, mask and vaccine mandates, etc.) and other statist economic measures in the name of the public good and usually criticized their opponents as 'selfish.' The evidence suggests their policy decisions were not driven by any corruption or conspiracy, but by the moral values they openly championed. Importantly, this doesn’t mean their policies were justified or excusable. If those policies were unjust and destructive, it’s a sign that there is something flawed about the moral values that actually motivated them: the values of selfless sacrifice that are regarded as commonplace on both the left and right. This talk will explore how the Covid pandemic put pressure on American politicians, left and right, to reveal their true core values, what it really means to act on those values, the fundamental problems with these values, and a rational alternative."

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F3
WWW.EVENTBRITE.COM

This is a free event hosted by The Ayn Rand Institute & Mercy Bar & Lounge.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, william.scherk said:

... the fallacy of post hoc, ergo propter hoc, with which we are familiar at OL.

Another one.

But don't worry about the deed right in front of your eyes that keeps happening over and over.

There are words that explain all this away so it doesn't really exist.

Probably a fallacy of some sort or other, huh?

Maybe we will get to the point where words will conquer death. Wouldn't that be grand? 

I can't wait until I learn such words...

:evil:  :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Another one.

But don't worry about the deed right in front of your eyes that keeps happening over and over.

There are words that explain all this away so it doesn't really exist.

Probably a fallacy of some sort or other, huh?

Maybe we will get to the point where words will conquer death. Wouldn't that be grand? 

I can't wait until I learn such words...

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Abracadabra

Just now on Fox’s news channel Cavuto said Wuhan, China where the coronavirus originated, is back on LOCKDOWN! What are the repercussion for the rest of the world? The Chinese were vaccinated if I remember correctly, as am I, with two shots and a booster and a few days ago I received a flu shot at the VA but I refused a fourth booster shot. 

Lockdowns are a state/political tool , not as an operative health preservation measure. Any 'positive' effects of lockdowns have been shown in the real world experience as far , far outweighed by the negative repercussions and had been foreseen as such and yet state powers chose that course of action none the less.

So the real question to try and answer is, what do the internal state controls inside of China have to do with the rest of the world? One answer , or consequence is how will the report of a ' covid lockdown' in Wuhan be used as propaganda and to what end.

• Upvote 1

I'm feeling nagged at (internally) by some things I didn’t say (things I left out) in a post up the page, so I'm repeating to add further remarks.

On 10/25/2022 at 8:21 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Nothing-to-see-here ploy at the ready.

Calling attention to this from the CDC report William posted:

"In 2020, a total of 3,383,729 resident deaths were registered in the United States—528,891 more deaths than in 2019. The number of deaths for which COVID-19 was the underlying cause of death was 350,831 (10.4% of the total number of deaths in 2020)."

That cleverly gives the impression that the supposed 350,831 Covid-19 deaths comprise about 3/5 of the excess deaths.

But….for one thing, many of those deaths were listed as due to Covid-19 simply because of a positive PCR.

Two…What happened to the flu deaths in 2020?  Shift the supposed excess deaths from Covid-19 so they fill in the blank of the missing flu deaths and there's hardly any "excess" provided by Covid.

So where do the actual excess deaths come from?

EDIT:   Not from the Jabs.  Those weren’t authorized until December 2020.  Maybe simply proportionally with population increase.

Ellen

The first sentence just pertains to William's referencing the "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" fallacy in regard to the rash of sudden-cardiac-arrest deaths in persons who are "up on" their Jabs.

The issues bothering me pertain to the quoted passage from the CDC.

Regarding the CDC's statement that "The number of deaths for which COVID-19 was the underlying cause of death was 350,831 (10.4% of the total number of deaths in 2020)," I commented that "many of those deaths were listed as due to Covid-19 simply because of a positive PCR."

I want to add that a substantial percentage of the people who died in hospitals "from Covid" likely died not because of infection but because of the "treatment" protocol.  (I can only make an estimate of the percentage at this time. I think it’s high - upwards of 80% or so.)

Furthermore, probably a very high percentage of the people who genuinely had Covid (not flu or some other condition diagnosed as Covid) would have been ok in a few days if they'd immediately started on Ivermectin, or maybe Hydroxychloroquine.

Thus, the Covid-19 death count, along with being overstated, includes a high percentage of deaths resultant from medical malfeasance, not from the disease as such.

I also want to say some things about the "excess deaths" issue, but I'll get back to that later.

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Score another one for the "conspiracy theorists":

"Covid 'more likely than not' the result of a laboratory incident, says US Senate"

"Committee report said the theory the virus emerged naturally 'no longer deserves the benefit of the doubt' and a leak was more plausible"

TELEMMGLPICT000233049807_trans_NvBQzQNjv
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Committee report said the theory the virus emerged naturally 'no longer deserves the benefit of the doubt' and a leak was more plausible

"So, 2 yrs after Fauci ordered his henchman to condemn lab leak propositions as conspiracy theories, a bipartisan committee concludes evidence makes it “more likely than not” that COVID came from a lab leak!"

One more reason to distrust "The Science"...

23 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I also want to say some things about the "excess deaths" issue, but I'll get back to that later.

I'm exploring the 2020 "excess deaths" - slowly.  Lots of Fall chores to tend to and not much time to spare for computer work.  Plus, examining details of the figures makes my glitchy eyes go nutsy in short order.  But…I'm progressing.

Repeating a segment of the CDC Summary for 2020 which William quoted:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db427.htm

In my post 10/25/22, I wrote:

On 10/25/2022 at 8:21 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Lifting that from the Quote box:

"Two…What happened to the flu deaths in 2020?  Shift the supposed excess deaths from Covid-19 so they fill in the blank of the missing flu deaths and there's hardly any "excess" provided by Covid."

The statement isn’t true.

Although flu deaths for 2020 are missing - the CDC didn’t even estimate them because of low reportage - the maximum estimate over the previous decade was about 52,000. *

This would have left about 300,000 supposedly from Covid.  As I said yesterday, (along with over-reportage - that is, classifying as "Covid" deaths of people who merely had a positive PCR) a high percentage of those deaths resulted from medical malfeasance.  Getting figures would be difficult.  One would have to sift through hospital records and whatever records could be obtained of non-hospitalization deaths.

Regarding the other about 175,000 deaths increase from 2019, drug overdose deaths increased a lot (I saw on some quick skimming).  I'll look more into that.  I suggested in my 10/25/22 post:

"Maybe simply proportionally with population increase."

Not according to official population increase statistics, but what I had in mind was a suspicion about UNofficial population increase - illegal immigrants.  I don’t know what estimates are of the number of illegals.

Ellen

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

CDC estimates that flu has resulted in 9 million – 41 million illnesses, 140,000 – 710,000 hospitalizations and 12,000 – 52,000 deaths annually  between 2010 and 2020.

Estimates are not available for the 2020-2021 flu season due to minimal influenza activity.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"Why do so many libertarians and such fall for conspiracy theories?"

Meanwhile...

https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/JW-v-HHS-Boosters-Prod-4-00293-1.pdf

Weird.

I'm getting blank space where the Tweet was in your post, but the Tweet shows in the Quote box (so far).

(Now it's showing in your post.)

Here's the text in case:

Emails reveal the CDC pressured the FDA to approve the COVID "vaccine" boosters without ANY clinical trial data. In fact, the emails show the CDC WANTED the booster approved without any trials, despite research that showed the "vaccines" weren't working

Was it under Redfield's Directorate that the pressuring occurred?

Walensky took over January 20, 2021, and was only appointed as Biden's pick on December 9, 2020.

The Pfizer Jabs were EUAed on December 11, 2020, and the Moderna on December 18, 2020.  

The Janssen (which isn’t mRNA) wasn’t EUAed until February 27, 2021.  I think it was then made unavailable for awhile because of side-effect problems.   On May 5, 2022, it was given limited authorization:

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/janssen-covid-19-vaccine

On February 27, 2021, FDA issued an EUA for the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 18 years of age and older.

On May 5, 2022, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration limited the authorized use of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine to individuals 18 years of age and older for whom other authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccines are not accessible or clinically appropriate, and to individuals 18 years of age and older who elect to receive the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine because they would otherwise not receive a COVID-19 vaccine.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Was it under Redfield's Directorate that the pressuring occurred?

Duh on my part - I was missing that the boosters were the subject of the Tweet, not the initial Jabs.

The linked-to correspondence file dates from July 13, 2021, to August 5, 2021.

Not Redfield’s watch.  (Redfield was Trump's pick, which is why I was worried.)

Ellen

Looks like ‘they’ got the initial IFR wrong by almost 10 fold , meaning the ‘medical experts ‘ are either not ‘good’ at sciencing or they were purposely misidentifying and reporting data.

Either way , in reality , the lockdowns were irrational if not dangerous policy choices. Blunders of that sort could be explained , though never excused , by an almost hyperactive reaction of erring on the side of caution, but then we would have to assume the ‘medical experts’ always act in good faith with a goal of safety and health for the public, a position belied by mass implementation of experimental gene therapy sold as vaccines  in the face of a novel infection ,which runs counter to generally accepted principles of virology/vaccinology.

The ‘disease’ wasn’t the hoax, the cure was.

I wonder what the total number is of those who died in hospitals because of the Remdesivir->ventilator "treatment."

I'm hoping that Dr. Ardis (I think that's his name), the chiropractor who's going after the CDC, will manage to get an accurate count.

Ellen

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I wonder what the total number is of those who died in hospitals because of the Remdesivir->ventilator "treatment."

I'm hoping that Dr. Ardis (I think that's his name), the chiropractor who's going after the CDC, will manage to get an accurate count.

Ellen

From what I have read and I think I posted sonething about the total amount a hospital would receive for murdering someone at around $700k or so.

So there has to be a paper trail.

Just like in the Holocaust, the Nazis kept excellent records.

4 hours ago, Marc said:

From what I have read and I think I posted sonething about the total amount a hospital would receive for murdering someone at around $700k or so.

So there has to be a paper trail.

Just like in the Holocaust, the Nazis kept excellent records.

You're right about the Nazis keeping excellent records.

However, from what I find in studying the CDC material on figures, record-keeping by US hospitals and clinics during the Covid brouhaha has been disorganized and the CDC themselves don’t have good estimates of the number of hospitalizations.  There does have to be a paper trail with CARES and insurance payments, but tracking the trail won’t be easy.

Ellen

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

There does have to be a paper trail with CARES and insurance payments, but tracking the trail won’t be easy.

Ellen,

The lawsuits against hospitals now underway in Fresno and elsewhere, including those yet to be filed, will make sure paper trails of the Remdesivir murder protocol get into court records.

I don't see a way to keep this from happening.

Besides, type Remdesivir into any search engine and filter for news. Many headlines are now breaking against the drug and mentioning deaths.

Lawsuit-wise, on top of the plaintiffs who are pissed, the sheer amount of money the predator class in the medical mafia has raked in is now out in public. Where there's a lot of money, there are plenty of people wanting it. Smoke meet fire. So I expect to see class action suits galore before too long.

There is no liability immunity against crimes like murder. Once murder is established in court, the immunity the bad guys enjoy that does exist gets broken and the civil suits will come like a tidal wave.

That's not even considering the investigations and what else will be done about this crap once MAGA takes over.

As an aside, Steve Bannon interviewed the author of the following book (referral link) and outright plugged the book. It is coming out November 1. I am going to read this one. I have a feeling it will be on the same level impact-wise as the Robert Kennedy Jr.'s book on Fauci. In fact, Kennedy is also plugging this book along with Sr. Scott Atlas and other luminaries.

The New Abnormal: The Rise of the Biomedical Security State by Aaron Kheriaty.

Here's the blurb on Amazon.

The coronavirus pandemic conferred enormous power on certain government officials. They have no intention of giving it up.

In the space of a few weeks in early 2020, Americans witnessed the imposition of previously unimagined social controls by the biomedical security state—the unelected technocrats who suddenly enjoyed nearly absolute power to incarcerate, isolate, and medicate the entire population. In this chilling new book, a dissident scientist reveals

• the people and organizations that form the biomedical security state
  • its role in the origin of the pandemic and shaping the government response
  • why it is a threat to science, public health, and individual freedom
  • what can be done to confront and defeat this new Leviathan

When covid-19 broke out, Dr. Aaron Kheriaty’s work put him on the front lines. Realizing that the mental, physical, and economic toll of lockdowns was catastrophic, he began to protest that the cure was worse than the disease—an intolerable heresy. When he refused vaccination because he had natural immunity from a previous infection, the University of California, Irvine, medical school fired him. He fought back, in the courts and in the media, and has become a reliable source of truth amid official obfuscation and censorship.

Now it’s time for all of us to fight back. The deadly and arrogant misrule of the biomedical security state must not become the "new normal."

I really like that term "biomedical security state." I hope it becomes widely used.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I really like that term "biomedical security state." I hope it becomes widely used.

I came across another term I like:

medical industrial complex

May it spread wide and far.

:)

To be clear, it has subconscious resonance due to "military industrial complex" and that makes it effective for persuasion and propaganda, but it is missing the government. So that's a minus.

Something like "medical industrial state" is far more accurate, but less effective at persuading. Still, I like it a lot. It's worth promoting alongside "medical industrial complex" and even "biomedical security state."

Some contenders could be:

medical industrial government
medical industrial establishment
medical industrial ministry
medical industrial tyranny

Also things like:

biomedical coercion
biomedical rule
biomedical regime
biomedical junta

... and so on.

Mix and match at will.

Michael

5 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

You're right about the Nazis keeping excellent records.

However, from what I find in studying the CDC material on figures, record-keeping by US hospitals and clinics during the Covid brouhaha has been disorganized and the CDC themselves don’t have good estimates of the number of hospitalizations.  There does have to be a paper trail with CARES and insurance payments, but tracking the trail won’t be easy.

Ellen

I understand but also the records of financial payouts are there because when a hospital received 700k or so per death, it was paid somehow and pretty sure not by cash.

Follow the money.