Coronavirus

Peter

People look but many still cannot see.

Time to start paying attention.

And here in O-Land?

Ayn Rand used to say, "God bless America."

We all know she was an atheist, but even so.

To balance on the other side, I cannot imagine her saying, "Satan bless America."

Ever.

It's not that I reject that. (Although I do.)

It's that the image doesn't come into my head, not even as make-believe.

I try to force it to have an internal referent, but it won't come.

Michael

• Upvote 2

On 1/26/2023 at 2:31 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Scott Adams is definitely a creep.

What a fall from grace.

One of the persuasion weapons he teaches is to move the argument to a higher ground. He says whoever does that persuades the best.

Hmmmmmm...

:) 

You know, in a fiction story, I would never write that outburst from that character based on such a prompt because it would make the dude seem too much like a cardboard character, or I was ignoring character arc and doing any old thing to hit a plot point of some kind. This happens in bad writing all the time, but rarely to this degree.

And there's more. When I listen between the lines, I hear a bruised vanity facing a woman who does not accept that he is her superior--a superior enlightened human above human livestock like her, that is. It stings him to be put on the same human level as a common person.

This reminds me of people here on O-Land who grudgingly accept it when they make an error of knowledge (often with a loooong explanation and half-assed apology nobody cares about), but go ballistic when someone says they had a moral failing. It doesn't matter whether they did nor not, they still go ballistic. But, in my experience, it's way worse when they did. :) 

When this stings someone like Scott Adams and he responds like the person knocked a chip off his shoulder on a dare, you know he knows he's been bullshitting himself about his status all along, wants to go back to the delusion, but doesn't know how for the moment.

He's pissed at the lady who put a mirror in front of him because of the image he saw. He hates himself at that moment and blames her for it.

If you want to sell out and shill for bullies while blanking out deaths and injury to innocents, don't be surprised when people call you on it.

Michael

I haven’t paid much attention to Scott since the pandemic , but I remembered the wording of that rant , apparently that was about a year ago. I was curious because if it was more recent , it sounded like the same rant . Looking around to see when that clip was from I came across an article about a sock puppet kerfuffle from 2011 , seems he has a long history of not being comfortable with less than the proper amount of praise for his station.

dilbert_creators_ever_worsening_pr_crisi
WWW.SALON.COM

Scott Adams defends his self-congratulatory commenting and weighs in on the Obama chimp controversy. Make it stop

4 hours ago, tmj said:

... apparently that was about a year ago.

T,

Thanks for that.

Michael Yon normally doesn't do shit like that, but in today's world, everyone is doing everything.

So I like it that we keep each other accurate here on OL.

The world needs more of this, more of OL standards...

And Scott Adams is still a dick.

Michael

• Like 2

I'm not super-big on Brett Weinstein although I like him in general.

But below, hats off.

Brett just now eviscerated the gotcha mindset and false dichotomy system that underlies a lot of Scott's bullshit when he is on a vanity high.

People in O-Land can resonate with this by imagining Rand as she asks, "What about those other elements?" And then says, "Blank out."

I think the following quote from Brett needs to be on a tee-shirt.

"Evidence is not synonymous with data."

And I can easily imagine gotcha warriors, on seeing that, going, "Aw shit. There goes the gotcha weapon jamming."

Michael

• Upvote 2
  • Smile 1

Dear God...

Autopsies Reveal the Medical Atrocities of Genetic Therapies Being Used Against a Respiratory Virus

QcCli.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Autopsies Reveal the Medical Atrocities of Genetic Therapies Being Used Against a Respiratory Virus

Here is the report they discussed on the autopsies.

It's over my head unless I dive deep into looking up all the terms, but on a skim, this is terrifying.

This report is of the findings of 8 different pathologists, physicians and/or scientists in different parts of the world who performed autopsies on individuals from differing ages who died shortly after taking the jab and their findings were all the same.

Starting with internal lesions involving multiple organs the lymph system.

Report 56: Autopsies Reveal the Medical Atrocities of Genetic Therapies Being Used Against a Respiratory Virus

01Burkhardt.png
DAILYCLOUT.IO

Genetic Therapy for a Respiratory Virus Atrocity Under Glass Dr. Burkhardt is one of eight international pathologists, physicians and...

I hope the medical people working on a cure or treatment to undo this mess can hurry up.

Michael

If you know about the entertainment market, you can see at first glance what a turkey John Legend just put out and what an ass-kissing sellout he is.

This one is ugly.

Just so you understand, the likes you see are for the tweet by DiedSuddenly.

The likes they referred to are for the tweet by Legend. Here is a screenshot of that tweet.

image.png

It's now up to 505 likes, but now there is well over double the number of views (9.8M).

:evil: 

Like I said, turkey...

Michael

This.

I'm glad Fox is getting on board with looking at facts finally. But Emerald nailed why.

It has nothing to do with truth and it's all about the government corporatist money.

Let's not forget the wisdom of the Purple Pill because, to quote the old ad, "Better is better." Or, we can phrase it in a different manner. "Moolah is moolah."

I only get Fox these days from clips on the Internet. We canceled the cable network that had Fox.

I thought I would miss it since I used to be a huge Fox viewer.

I don't.

Michael

On 11/18/2022 at 8:46 AM, Peter said:

After my eye dilations and examinations, I need to sit in my car for at least a half an hour. I wish you well Ellen.

Got Belladonna! Optometrist told me that my old prescription was so wrong it made him wonder if ...

When I got home, avoiding light, got out my old optometry bill, and later realized that I got Dr [Melanie] Sherk's prescription in 2011. Hmmm.

WUT

New Dr {"Yer now-retired Sherk was a fool or fiend, it seems" } Amarjit Dhillon told me that I would get cataract surgery in five years, like everyone does.

He also told me that the titanium frames I really wanted ... could be fitted with no-glare progressive lenses for ~200 loonies. That's roughly 110 $US. Yay insurance, yay a payment plan.

The weirdest thing Dr Dhillon told me was during my "I need contacts for 'performance'" blather. He said, "Cornea feces."  Yes, no one at all should wear 'leave them in for a month' while sleeping. The cornea cleans itself of feces/debris, proteins, mucus, etcetera. So, cleaning them in the NEW solution gives your cornea's work a chance to happen. Them old contacts were basically gummy bears in terms of helpful ...

The new fitted contact temporaries mean ... I no longer need cheaters or reading glasses. 

Moral: have good insurance. Be aware of cornea feces. Let your body do the job and see you soon, Mr Scherk.  

(the Sherks and the Shirks and the Scherks of Canada are all related to the same Mennonite brethren who settled in a few 'counties' in southern Ontario. We are 'not related,' in fact in my birthplace we did not 'mix' with Sherks at all. Which was fine, because we were happy without an active feud that began at the port of entry in 1883: Name? SHHHNEEROCK. SCHNEE, Sherack.  

I lovehate the Shirks the most.  They probably don't even realize what the word means in old English. F*@k them.

https://www.sardisoptical.com

Edited by william.scherk
Schernking

On 2/5/2023 at 8:56 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

People look but many still cannot see.

I am about The Luciferians these days. Even Boydstun is hip to their buzzword kill rate.

Polar-Bear_cutoutBadge_whitebluegold.png

On 2/9/2023 at 5:47 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 1/26/2023 at 12:31 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Scott Adams is definitely a creep.

What a fall from grace.

Jabshill! In the land of demented conspiracy ideation, nobody is safe from the likes of Stew Peters!

I'm not always with Mick Cernovich, but I agree with the following as a generality.

Knowing what I now know about gnosticism and hermetic mentality, Technology Worship nails the exact phrase.

What's more, they not only worship Technology, they know they are superior to others for doing so. They are the Keepers of The Truth whereas others, poor things, are still in the intellectual dark ages.

When normal people wonder why they get technology so fucked up all the time, why they keep creating one disaster after another, they retreat into their faith and call it reason. Then just like the Jehovah's Witnesses the day after the forecast rapture doesn't come, they just make up a new story. And they continue in their belief as The Keepers of The Technology.

Real reason and real science (and even real faith) provide the conditions for society to carry these parasites and feed and shelter them.

Otherwise, they are so stupid, they still feel superior when they are killing the host that feeds them, thus will starve to death. They go to their own deaths with a smirk on their faces about how stupid everyone else is compared to them when they are the ones who kill themselves.

It's a hell of a thing once you see it.

Michael

Ayn Rand used to say, "God bless America."

We all know she was an atheist, but even so.

I am finishing that thought (but even so [...])

To balance on the other side, I cannot imagine her saying, "Satan bless America."

Who would say that in the first place. It's not in the Satanic Catechism, and there is no singular text on which to hang (as with Christianity's earliest 'books' (but see Nag Hammadi and the Coptic version of Book of Thomas ... ).  In Cairo.

It's not that I reject that. (Although I do.)

Reject positive wishes?  I often utter blessings on folks, despite my atheism. It's a way to let people know that you hope they get to where they want to go, with least wear and tear. Beware "Damien Echols" Quickfast Concrete Conviction (pre-cast and 'coached') ... in the case o Miskelly.

It's that the image doesn't come into my head, not even as make-believe.

No. Nor my come-into-head. It can be *imagined* but so can just about anything. As with dreaming without actual pain, memories of imaginative events on the 'cognitive drawing board' are generally harmless fun. No kidnapping, abuse, stalking, hate rants or exposing a person to the Darkest Urges of morally a-moral trolls and monster personalities. 

I try to force it to have an internal referent, but it won't come.

Yah. Time to move on. Ayn Rand was not a follower of any strain of stupid "modernist" Shaytanna woo-hoo woo-haw hee-haw.

More outrageous stuff coming about the jab.

It is the greatest violation of medial ethics I have ever heard of barring the experiments on human beings in the Nazi concentration camps.

Except the scope of this mRNA jab debacle makes the Nazis look like junior varsity. And that is being way too generous to the Nazi monsters about their scope of evil, which was horrific.

I didn't think it could get worse, but it did.

Michael

EDIT: Incidentally, class action starting up.

Guess what they are finding in new cancer cells now?

According to this lady, it's the spike protein.

I would have to check to be sure, after all, I don't know this person or who she refers to, but at first blush I believe it.

What to do?

We have to just keep plugging along exposing this shit, then fixing it. From what I can tell so far, exposing is is far more difficult than fixing it will be.

Too much money and power got involved. Probably sex, too, when I think of human trafficking and pedophilia and blackmail.

Michael

I fear the following will be true.

The video is of a woo-woo dude I sometimes look at on BitChute. One side of him is bonkers and another side is penetrating and great at analyzing current situations.

His view here is that people are gradually waking up to the fact that they have been poisoned in mass. And as this awakening happens, many are going to react, some of them violently. Except he does not imagine riots.

He thinks it's going to be more sporadic and more targeted. He thinks the more violent poisoned people (especially those who lost loved ones) are going to determine this elite person or that is responsible for the poisoning and pick them off one by one.

So his advice is to stay away from elite people for a while.

It's kinda raw when said that way, but according to the human nature I have learned over life, what he said makes a lot of sense. In fact, it makes a hell of a lot more sense than poisoning people in mass.

So who are the crazy ones for real, the woo-woo guy or the poisoners?

Michael

• Upvote 1

I hate to say it but this will actually be an opportunity to engineer a new narrative psy-op. 

It is no longer beyond the pale to speak about UFOs, I can envision a scenario where ‘the chemtrails’ or ISIS(remember them ?) poisoned the wells, yada yada.. by the way there is a medical intervention for that too.

I know I know crazy , but four years ago I would have laughed at the idea that iPads could shut the world down for a couple of years.

• Upvote 1