Coronavirus

Peter

Finally, Trump is getting on the right side of this.

image.png

Here is a twitter version from Ali's account.

I knew Trump would eventually come around.

I dearly hope he hires RFK Jr. when he is reelected.

RFK Jr. is running for the Dem nomination, and, some might be surprised, but that would do it for me, at least on this issue. But there is a little thing in the Dem party called "super-delegates." So I don't see it happening. And even if RFK Jr. managed to get the nomination, I just don't see him beating Trump. Outside of the obvious, he wants a hell of a lot of gun control...

I would love to see a debate between the two, though.

Imagine a presidential debate where both candidates are reality-oriented when it comes to facts.

Man, that would be something...

:) 

Michael

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Finally, Trump is getting on the right side of this.

image.png

Here is a twitter version from Ali's account.

I knew Trump would eventually come around.

I dearly hope he hires RFK Jr. when he is reelected.

RFK Jr. is running for the Dem nomination, and, some might be surprised, but that would do it for me, at least on this issue. But there is a little thing in the Dem party called "super-delegates." So I don't see it happening. And even if RFK Jr. managed to get the nomination, I just don't see him beating Trump. Outside of the obvious, he wants a hell of a lot of gun control...

I would love to see a debate between the two, though.

Imagine a presidential debate where both candidates are reality-oriented when it comes to facts.

Man, that would be something...

Michael

And with Joe Biden being the moderator and reading the questions.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with Emerald.

The public is soon going to go into a panic stage.

Watch the video below by the young Joesthetics, now-deceased, as he talked about trying to fight off the micro-clots from the jab. He knew he was going to die.

I would like to say I will know what to do when the full-blown panic gets here, but I am going to have to wing it.

One thing is for sure. I am not interested in any government action to deal with it. The government helped cause this mess.

If the pattern holds, more and more famous people are going to die from jab-related causes. It's a growth thing like harvest time. The mutilation of people's immune systems so they produce unnatural spike protein activity has side effects that are now starting to ripen.

But wait until the Predator Class starts seeing their own family members keel over and die like this.

Bad times are coming. The times will get better, but there's a bad spell for the human race to go through first.

Michael

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2021 at 1:38 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't know what to make of the adrenochrome thing. All rebuttals I see of it lead to mockery, arguments by intimidation, declarations that it is a proven fraud (in the same tone they say "the science is settled"), yada yada yada.

Generally this crap from the same people who used to say not so many years ago that the Bilderberg group was a tin-foil hat conspiracy, that there absolutely was not--and never was at that--any evidence of voter fraud, that pedophilia among the elites was just a wacko idea, and so on.

It's coming out whether people want it to or not.

I'm repeating this tweet in the The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament thread because these are the two threads where adrenochrome was discussed.

As I said in the other thread, where I quoted a poster who no longer posts for some reason, calling me by mistake "MSK Ultra":

Take that bitches...

What's more, I like "MSK Ultra."

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

For me, one of the most depressing aspects of the 'scamdemic' was the relative lack of visible governmental force applied to accomplish compliance.

For a long time I expected to see local and state police and National guard personnel posted at major transportation routes, similar to the way airports looked immediately after 9/11. I traveled in October of that year and was affected by the presence of armed military personnel , affected in that it was admittedly reassuring but there is also a visceral effect of their presence , one I was/am not accustomed to by virtue of having been born in the US, thank god.

My wife stopped working at her business for three months partly to care for our daughter as her care services were closed , but mostly from fear that members of the public would notice the activity and 'report it'. In a few months she resumed her business though 'covertly'( shuttered windows and clandestine parking schemes,lol) I was deemed 'essential ' and continued to work full time and for the first few weeks fully expected to see law enforcement presence , especially at the state border I cross, but that never materialized.

Recently I heard a discussion on the difference between force and power as it applies to governance and control. There is an inverse relationship among regimes between the use of force and the power they command. Power means control is established and acknowledged by the citizenry, whereas the actual use of force indicates the regime is being threatened , their control/power is or has been diminished in some capacity and in order to regain control the imminent threat of violence is the only tool left to their disposal.

Looking back now I see that the lack of a visible show of force means I live in a pretty powerful regime.

I know some will say that what I saw was the reaction of a rational citizenry responding to a commensurate actual threat, but the truth is it wasn't.

• Smile 1

• 3 weeks later...

I do not predict success for the government this time around.

But I do predict that this will be a huge pain in the ass for a while.

tai-s-captures-0I52FCHNjoU-unsplash-scal
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Biden regime is preparing to reinstate full COVID-19 lockdowns, beginning with masking mandates for TSA and airport employees reportedly as early as mid-September, Infowars first to report.

Not much to say.

People are sheep when they are happy and absorbed in their own dreams. When they are pissed off and worried about how to keep the center and normality from disintegrating, like now, sheep controls do not work on them.

Michael

Now that Biden is going to devote some more billions to scaring the shit out of people about a new virus and jab in mid-September, it's useful to see what the credibility of the mainstream news looks like.

We all saw that as it happened. But seeing it compiled like in the video is an awesome way to show who tells the truth and who lies.

Ask yourself why they lie so much...

Oh, some people will be scared this go around with Biden and jabs and masks and all that, but I bet a big fat belly-flop will be the final result.

Michael

Styx is right that we should heap ridicule on the new wave of Maskurbators that are starting to crop up from the Biden-Big Pharma billions that are coming.

Styx thinks we should return the same ridicule these scared shitless souls heaped on everyone who did not wear a mask the first time around--that their crap should boomerang right back at them. Including calls for them to not be in schools, not be able to buy groceries, not use mass transportation, not even have gay sex (he actually used that example :) ).

In an eye-for-an-eye manner, this works. But only up to a point. If you use human nature as a standard, it doesn't solve the problem.

Styx is wrong to believe ridicule is a cure for fear (that is, in this case, mass formation psychosis). Fear is one of the main motivations of the control freaks who try to get everyone to use the face diaper. Ridicule does not cure their fear and make them rational. It adds a new fear to these people. They will start fearing public shaming and scorn in addition to the fears formatted and promoted by crony-corporate propaganda.

This will increase their anxiety, not diminish it.

And for people highly competent in behavioral science who know how to exploit widespread anxiety, this will warm up the public for their shenanigans.

Some ridicule is in order to remind Maskurbators of reality, but not enough to set them off en masse. If that happens, the new dictator, or dictatorial group of technocrats, will love it.

xSMqPYtkkrP3_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

https://archive.ph/ePHjN Merch: https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinfirecrafts Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar: https://tinyurl.com/yyxov782 My books: Blogger:...

Most scared people are good people at root. It's good to keep that in mind.

I don't know how to fight against their fear when it is goosed with billions of dollars and armies of skilled public manipulators.

Ridicule and scorn have their place, but that place is small. When all else fails, the main thing, I guess, is to keep repeating the truth. All moral panics have dwindled and extinguished over time as the truth emerged in spite of the fear.

Michael

Meant it tongue in cheek but that being said, President Trump is more than just a President. He is more like The President, never been anyone like him not President Washington and not President Lincoln, and they were clearly numbers two and three, but President Trump, best ever.

2020! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now brought to you by the Mayo Clinic.

Got COVID-19?

Why simple. Use hydroxychloroquine.

The Mayo Clinic, super-late to the party, now says so.

Why?

It works.

Yup. It works.

Despite the entire Predator Class screaming at you it did not for a few years--that if you took it for COVOID-19, YOU WERE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!

Now why would would the Predator Class do that, I wonder, I wonder...?

Bah...

Michael

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

(outrageously funny quip aside) I'm not sold on the idea that mRNA is 'good' vaccine platform, the basic mechanics as I understand would cause the immune to attack 'self' tissues , those expressing whatever proteins you are trying to get the T and other 'attack' cells to respond to.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, tmj said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

(outrageously funny quip aside) I'm not sold on the idea that mRNA is 'good' vaccine platform, the basic mechanics as I understand would cause the immune to attack 'self' tissues , those expressing whatever proteins you are trying to get the T and other 'attack' cells to respond to.

Ellen and a few other here were discussing Trunp and the vaccines, this explains a lot to me re the Trump vaccine stance potentially.

• Like 1