Coronavirus

Peter

I fixed the typo, thanks.

About

Plus they get a 20% bump through Medicare if they offer Remdesivir to the exclusion of any other remedy.  If they don't give Ivermectin, they have to exclude it.  [That is, the hospital has to exclude Ivermectin and other such drugs in order to get the bounty for administering Remdesivir.]

Alex Jones interrupted with the exclamation "Wow" after the first sentence and I think it threw Hamilton off.  If you listen to it rather than reading the transcript you can sort of tell from the rhythm what he means.

Anyway, the lesson in all this is that Medicine and State should be separate, like Church and State are.  Current events these days feels like a repeat of Medieval times.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

The clown show continues...

That's peculiar, since having Covid confers natural immunity.  Maybe he didn’t really have it the first time, just a false-positive PCR, or doesn’t really have it now, or both.

I doubt that whatever Jabs he got contained anything more potent than glucose.  As Pfizer CEO, he has to have known about the adverse-reaction cases that were thrown out of the clinical trials that were submitted for FDA Emergency Authorization.

Ellen

• Upvote 2

On 9/24/2022 at 7:49 PM, Mark said:

Anyway, the lesson in all this is that Medicine and State should be separate, like Church and State are.  Current events these days feels like a repeat of Medieval times.

The whole NIH/CDC/FDA network has become monstrous, like "The monster grim was Grendel called…" or some similar beast devouring people.

Back in NBI days, one of the recommended books was titled Poverty Is Where the Money Is.  I've been thinking of a play on that title throughout this whole Covid-Jabs progression:

Health Is Where the Power Is.

Money, too, of course, lots of that.  But the health authorities seem to me most of all like power-hungry maniacs connivers.

Ellen

EDIT:  I shouldn’t have said "maniacs."  I got carried away, I was so angry.  The health authorities I mean aren’t crazy.  They're deliberate in what they do.

28 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

The whole NIH/CDC/FDA network has become monstrous, like "The monster grim was Grendel called…" or some similar beast devouring people.

Back in NBI days, one of the recommended books was titled Poverty Is Where the Money Is.  I've been thinking of a play on that title throughout this whole Covid-Jabs progression:

Money, too, of course, lots of that.  But the health authorities seem to me most of all like power-hungry maniacs.

Ellen

They alao have the issue about potentially billions of people who took the jab and are getting more frustrated and agry by the day as slowly information comes out.

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Money, too, of course, lots of that.  But the health authorities seem to me most of all like power-hungry maniacs.

Ellen

And we could play on Randolph Bourne's famous line:

Contagion is the health of the state.

21 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

[T]he health authorities seem to me most of all like power-hungry maniacs connivers.

Ellen

EDIT:  I shouldn’t have said "maniacs."  I got carried away, I was so angry.  The health authorities I mean aren’t crazy.  They're deliberate in what they do.

I changed "maniacs" to "connivers."

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

Top Federal Health Advisor Breaks Ranks, Warns Young People Not to Get Booster Shots

quote:

One of America’s leading vaccine experts, who serves as a top health advisor to the federal government, has broken ranks and warned young, healthy people not to get COVID-19 booster shots.

Paul Offit is the director of the Vaccine Education Center at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), a professor of pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, a member of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) working group on vaccines, and a member of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC).

He also previously served as a member of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

During an appearance on CNN, Offit went off script and warned that people should not “take a risk” with booster shots because “there’s not clear evidence of benefit.”

end quote

read more here:

paul-offit-vaccine-expert-young-people-b
SLAYNEWS.COM

One of America's leading vaccine experts, who serves as a top health advisor to the federal government, has broken ranks and warned...

• Smile 1

15 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"Trace amounts of COVID vaccine mRNAs were detected in the breast milk of some lactating women."

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/article-abstract/2796427

TG,

Let's add a visual to that, shall we?

According to Naomi Wolf, breast milk in vaccinated woman turned blue-green.

Blue-fucking-green.

Human breast milk.

From COVID mNRA vaccines.

Ick...

This is so monstrous it defies my ability to put words to it.

The assholes at the top did this for money and power. 

Hell, you can bet it's not their babies sucking down blue-green milk from mother's breast...

Michael

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Blue-fucking-green.

Human breast milk.

Ick...

Hell, you can bet it's not their babies sucking down blue-green milk from mother's breast...

Michael

I think this story as well as the "harder than steel" story about clotting are somewhat... far fetched. 

Trace amounts of various substances can be bad for you but rarely do even slightly more than trace amounts of anything have the ability to act as a strong pigment.  Even if pure poison were black as ink... it would kill long before it would make milk even look even a wee bit grey.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Blue-fucking-green.

Human breast milk.

Ick...

Michael

That's some visual...Ever see the new Disney STAR WARS movies? There's a meme in there, waiting to happen...(if you've seen it, you get it...if not: Luke Skywalker iis shown as being  reduced to being a hermit on an island, and shown milking sea-slugs for greenish milk...it's...uh...quite a visual...)

becbac96f1830338f2f5fcc3f5e222d9.jpg

• Smile 1

Human breast milk and the coat of many colours ...

1 hour ago, Strictlylogical said:

[Quoting Michael}

I think this story as well as the "harder than steel" story about clotting are somewhat... far fetched. 

Does human breast milk come in various tints?

Yes. The most commonly-occuring colour variants of breast milk are apparently blue and green. 

On 9/23/2022 at 8:37 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a cheap shot from William (who does not seek to discuss, but seeks to play games. Earlier today, he "liked" a post of mine from 2020, 

On 10/2/2020 at 11:00 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Update.

First dose of Remdesivir completed, no need for supplemental oxygen, doing very well and resting.

:) 

Michael

William does this at times and I normally do not mention it. But in this case, the issue itself (not William :evil: ) is so serious, I want to make something clear.

Back in 2020, I doubt the doctors close to Trump gave him enough remdesivir to cause illness, much less death. His staff was infiltrated with enemies, that's a given, but there were also competent people next to him who took their jobs seriously. 

That means there was a big honking magnifying glass on the predators. However, by "treating" the President with remdesivir and publicizing that, this gave the drug credibility for their policy of pushing it as a replacement for normal therapeutics--and gave morale for them to do the slaughter in hospitals they did after.

A lot of people died over this. And those deaths are the serious part.

(But is William interested? Who knows? He plays games rather that say. After all, the death of others is a fine toy. And what can beat playing gotcha?) 

Of course, in 2020, Robert Kennedy Jr.'s book was not yet on the market. And the people blowing the whistle on remdesivir were being suppressed. So we were all duped. In fact, the positive news remdesivir got back in 2020, along with suppression of the critics irrespective of credentials, shows just how toxic the legacy media is.

Are they interested in the deaths caused by the predator class? No. They prefer to play games. After all, the death of others is a fine toy.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 9/5/2022 at 1:43 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

they are rubbery. They are also strong, having the strength of steel.

This will revolutionize materials science, engineering, and manufacturing across a wide range of industries and applications. 

Once we determine the secret to the structure and make-up of this wonder substance hopefully we can create it outside of human beings.

Well step one completed at least , someone figured out how to create it in human beings. Hyperbole notwithstanding, what are these reports of seemingly ‘mutated’ blood anomalies , if true, what the hell are they?

Early in the pandemic I remember wondering if the lowered oxygenated blood levels were actually a result of fluid filled lungs alone or maybe exasperated by the contagion also attacking or deforming red blood cells, perhaps the clotting is evidence of cellular deformation . I don’t remember where but I did see someone speculating that the mRNA jabs producing and presenting covid spike protein on the outer cell could lead by some mechanism to a variety of ‘bad’ things , the worst sounding was the possibility of creating a situation conducive to prion formation.

If the mRNA travelled throughout the body and was ‘deposited’ to lots of different tissues and cell types , who knows what other possibilities may exist , giving the lack of long term study we can’t know, yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Human breast milk and the coat of many colours ...

Does human breast milk come in various tints?

Yes. The most commonly-occuring colour variants of breast milk are apparently blue and green. 

This is pure gaslighing.

Wanna bet that William did not even seek to understand why Naomi said what she said?

If I were a gambler, I would bet lots of money on that one and clean up.

:) 

Naomi has plenty of brains and she has been taking apart the Pfizer documents and discovering one by one all the crimes they did, so I am comfortable with the image slam I did. Her tone sounded alarmed.

But I'm not into gotchas and gaslighing. (Then again, I am not a shill for the ruling class.)

If anybody is seriously interested in this instead of playing games and dueling keyboards on the edge of the Internet (or, to use an old cliché, fiddling while Rome is burning), we can look deeper.

Maybe see what Naomi was getting at...

The knowledge is there, not in these silly games...

Michael

• Thanks 1

This will revolutionize materials science, engineering, and manufacturing across a wide range of industries and applications. 

Once we determine the secret to the structure and make-up of this wonder substance hopefully we can create it outside of human beings.

S,

Is this irony or serious?

In either case, the people who can say are the embalmers who discovered the clots and reported what they found.

If you are being ironic, do you think the embalmers were lying?

Michael