Coronavirus

Peter

41598_2022_6605_Fig1_HTML.jpg
WWW.NATURE.COM

Scientific Reports - Titanium dioxide particles frequently present in face masks intended for general use require regulatory control

Titanium dioxide particles frequently present in face masks intended for general use require regulatory control

"Although titanium dioxide (TiO2) is a suspected human carcinogen when inhaled, fiber-grade TiO2 (nano)particles were demonstrated in synthetic textile fibers of face masks intended for the general public. STEM-EDX analysis on sections of a variety of single use and reusable face masks visualized agglomerated near-spherical TiO2 particles in non-woven fabrics, polyester, polyamide and bi-component fibers."

4 hours ago, Marc said:

Ellen

I apologize greatly for coming off as treating you or anyone here as an enemy.

[…]

I absolutely though do not agree with you re his remarks because you, nor I, nor most people have all the information.

Marc,

Thanks, and apology accepted, and of course I knew that you don’t really think of me as an enemy.

Regarding Trump's Jabs remarks last Fall, we'll just have to disagree.  You mentioned that there were numerous of his supporters who, like me, objected to what he said.

I was impressed at the time (and remain impressed) by the lack of hesitation on the part of people who admire Trump enormously to disagree and be vocal about it when they think he's goofed.  Shows that they assess for themselves, no knee-jerking.

I worried, however, that there were those (I couldn’t guess at how many) who hadn’t looked into the Jabs issue themselves and presumed that he had looked into it and proceeded to get Jabbed - some of them maybe fatally - on his say-so.  I hope not many.  (None would be best.)

Here's to "Nuremberg Take Two."  May it come soon!

Ellen

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As Rand pointed out somewhere (and this is something I've tried to find again for a long time, but I can't locate it), it's a lot easier to look down than it is to look up.

Looking up hurts your neck after a time. Looking down feels good.

Michael

I suspect that you're not finding the quote because you're misremembering - even reversing - what Rand said.

What Rand said is:

"I can bear to look around me levelly.  I can’t bear to look down.  I want to look up."

content?id=9AYwDAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontco
BOOKS.GOOGLE.COM

WHO SAYS SECULAR PEOPLE CANT BE SPIRITUAL? What do cities mean to you? Excitement? Dreams and goals? Glamor? Escape? Danger? Romance? Artistically planned parks, zoos and museums...

Ellen

PS: I don’t remember exactly where Rand made that remark, and the original source didn’t come up on a quick Google search.

The book I linked to, which contains the quote, looks like something I'd like.

PPS:  Here's another quote:

662.jpg
WWW.GOODREADS.COM

Do you know the hallmark of a second rater? It's resentment of another man's achievement. Those touchy mediocrities who sit trembling lest someone's...

PPPS:  This is odd.  When I look up the quote from the Cities book via Google, I get the whole page, but when I click on the link in this post, I only get a snippet.

Let's see what happens if I post just the URL without embedding:

https://books.google.com/books?id=9AYwDAAAQBAJ&pg=PT27&lpg=PT27&dq=Rand+"can't+bear+to+look+down"&source=bl&ots=lA1U19unVt&sig=ACfU3U1QoUIr-BkFqaW-UYGtkynG8d-3Rw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiM0oPss_L5AhX2EmIAHQe3Cv8Q6AF6BAgCEAM#v=onepage&q=Rand "can't bear to look down"&f=false

Yes, that works.

• Like 1

Ellen,

To be sure, Rand felt this so she had to have expressed it in several places.

Those quotes are close, but still not the one I remember. 

I kind of remember adding the part about the neck hurting as I was telling someone about this a long time ago, but I don't remember the details. (Probably a girl I was trying to impress with my cleverness. :) ) 

I do remember I wasn't talking about heroes. I was talking about the way normal people feel and why they liked to put others down so much. 

But thanks.

Rand could really nail an uncommon emotion when she wanted to. I share her emotion. But, unlike her loneliness frame, I see greatness all around me. 

Michael

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I think he was elated that they had done it against all odds and, just because it ended up being used by creeps and lowlifes and evil people, that did not mean the achievement was worthless.

[…]

Trump trusted enemy spies and infiltrators, essentially.

They were his experts. What's more, go back in time and look through the eyes of that time. On the surface, Trump had good reason to trust them. From present eyes, instead of saying he should have known what we now know, it is more accurate so say they did their evil work well. They not only fooled him, they fooled the entire goddam world.

Conspiracy theory time.

First, Michael, no one (unless I missed it) has said that Trump "should have known what we know now."

Second, I suspect….that the full scope of the plot still hasn’t emerged.

I'll just pose this.  It's from things I've gleaned and pieced together from here, there, and the other where.

During the height of the pandemic, I read quite a few speculations that the purpose of the pandemic was to keep Trump from being re-elected.

Certainly the economic havoc produced was destructive to what he'd achieved in getting prosperity on the roll, and I think that economic havoc was an important goal of the pandemic engineers.

However, I think that the pandemic was planned before there was ever a glimmer of a thought in anyone's mind that Donald Trump would be the 45th President of the United States.

I think that the pandemic was supposed to have happened in the last year of Hillary Clinton's first term in office.

She would have imposed draconian lockdowns.

And vaccine mandates.

Which brings me to your belief that Trump "was elated that they had done it against all odds."

My belief is that "it" - meaning successful production of mRNA injections - had been done before the virus was released and that getting people injected was the biggest goal.

I.e., the Jabs were the primary purpose of the pandemic.

That Rockefeller Foundation thing TG posted lends weight to my suspicion.

If I'm right, the full magnitude of the evil is still to be revealed.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Conspiracy theory time.

First, Michael, no one (unless I missed it) has said that Trump "should have known what we know now."

I'll just pose this.  It's from things I've gleaned and pieced together from here, there, and the other where.

During the height of the pandemic, I read quite a few speculations that the purpose of the pandemic was to keep Trump from being re-elected.

Certainly the economic havoc produced was destructive to what he'd achieved in getting prosperity on the roll, and I think that economic havoc was an important goal of the pandemic engineers.

However, I think that the pandemic was planned before there was ever a glimmer of a thought in anyone's mind that Donald Trump would be the 45th President of the United States.

I think that the pandemic was supposed to have happened in the last year of Hillary Clinton's first term in office.

She would have imposed draconian lockdowns.

And vaccine mandates.

Which brings me to your belief that Trump "was elated that they had done it against all odds."

My belief is that "it" - meaning successful production of mRNA injections - had been done before the virus was released and that getting people injected was the biggest goal.

I.e., the Jabs were the primary purpose of the pandemic.

That Rockefeller Foundation thing TG posted lends weight to my suspicion.

If I'm right, the full magnitude of the evil is still to be revealed.

Ellen

I could not agree with you more!!!

11 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen,

No one says that about Trump. However, way too many people imply it through presentism. That's the way presentism works. It's part of the part not said. I just put it into words to show how ridiculous it sounds.

Many of the people who make this mistake use that implication to try to divide MAGA by saying DeSantis is a better option. Actually, DeSantis is a great option, and he is doing a lot, but he's not changing the entire country right now the way Trump has been doing. I see him as a successor to Trump, not a replacement.

But look at the drumbeat and see what the people who promote this division are saying and the way they say it. The don't rebut Trump's achievements. They blank them out. And they focus solely on his errors with a spin that implies too much to be an error.

I agree with you on the enormity of the predator class plot against humanity. I just want to point out that this is not new. People I look at constantly--and quote and report on here on OL--have been talking about this for at least 2 years (many for far longer).

Who? That's easy. Alex Jones. The Bitchute Trending section. Amazing Polly, James Corbett, Mel K, Mike Adams, hell, even Steve Bannon and the War Room people, and on and on.

Many of these people now have their own thriving and growing news and video platforms (not just sites) because they were thrown out of the mainstream--new platforms that are now challenging the mainstream for ratings dominance.

Granted, some of that stuff is a wild ride, but the bulk is proving to be accurate. And interconnecting genocide with the WEF with the CCP with the Deep State with several other pockets of elitists and predators class people, along with transhumanism and other science experiments on humans without their consent or knowledge, attacks on human reproduction and the family, endless wars of profit in frank 1984 style, and on and on and on, all of this has been part of the steady stream of information put out by these people, with links and sources and plenty of quotes from the bad guys to back it all up.

And speaking of wild rides, if we look at wild rides qua wild rides, I think the modern mainstream media is one hell of a wild ride. How many major hoaxes can they cram into their news and culture over a year? Nowadays, the peer reviewed literature in the science world is one hell of a wild right in its own respect.

I'm glad to see more and more people talking about all this. That's the first step to fixing the destruction and authoritarianism that is threatening human society right now. One good sign is that the people I just mentioned are no longer the fringe.

The mainstream still calls them that, but they are starting to replace the mainstream. It's a long process, but it's happening.

The bad guys mean business. But so do we--and I include you among the good guys. You are not alone...

Michael

The logical error of "community" or "public" health is that its policies are not for any one, they are "statistically" only ever for the group.  

A public health official (even when a so-called "doctor") will never act in your interest...

According to the logic of Public Health, Russian Roulette, with a sufficient number of chambers, eventually becomes "safe",   I mean ONLY so many will die....the group will survive.... but for an individual, it will ALWAYS be risky.

Too bad if you happen to be that chump with the particular DNA, functioning, structure, habits, or hobbies etc. which makes you particularly vulnerable to DEATH.

• Upvote 1

"That's unfortunate, but think about all the other babies who didn't suffer reactions. Besides, you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. Get the Jab. Trust the Science." -Some eugenics proponent, probably

Over Half of Babies, Toddlers Suffered ‘Systemic Reaction’ after COVID Shot

quotes:

More than half of babies and toddlers suffered a “systemic reaction” after receiving vaccine shots for COVID-19, a new study has found.

The figures were revealed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) which collected the data through a program called V-Safe.

V-Safe is a smartphone-based monitoring system that operates through an app that parents download to their phones.

The study shows that a staggering number of children aged between 6 months and 2 years of age had suffered a “systemic reaction,” which is a response beyond the injection site.

Over 55 percent of children in this age group had a systemic reaction in response to their first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.

For children aged 3-5 years, the most common were injection site pain, fatigue, and fever.

However, the data also showed a more serious category of reaction labeled “any health impact.”

About 10 percent of all children 6 months to 2 years were reported to have a “health impact” after getting their first dose of either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.

For the Moderna vaccine, slightly more children had a health impact after the second dose; for the Pfizer vaccine, it was slightly less.

The information was presented to the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) on Sept. 1 as part of an overview of all data related to the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

In addition to V-Safe, data was presented summarizing reports from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and also from the Vaccine Safety Data Link (VSD), which includes data from several large health maintenance organizations in the United States.

(Read full article here):

babies-toddlers-systemic-reaction-covid-
SLAYNEWS.COM

More than half of babies and toddlers suffered a "systemic reaction" after receiving vaccine shots for COVID-19, a new study has found.

40 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

For children aged 3-5 years, the most common were injection site pain, fatigue, and fever.

However, the data also showed a more serious category of reaction labeled “any health impact.”

About 10 percent of all children 6 months to 2 years were reported to have a “health impact” after getting their first dose of either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.

Fortunately, the story included a link to the CDC report from which it dredged quotes. 

childVaccinationSYSTEMICreactionsCDC-sept4.png

Discussion

Approximately, one million young children have received an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. The findings in this report are consistent with those from safety data from preauthorization clinical trials for young children (3,4). Trial participants aged 6 months–4 years who received Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and 6 months–5 years who received Moderna vaccine most frequently reported mild or moderate local and systemic reactions; no serious adverse events judged to be related to vaccination were reported in the trial data (3,4). Initial postauthorization safety monitoring of 19 serious reports identified one report of febrile seizure plausibly associated with vaccination.

Systemic reactions were more frequently reported after COVID-19 vaccination for children aged 6 months–2 years than for children aged 3–5 years. The most frequent reactions reported to v-safe for children aged 6 months–2 years included irritability or crying, sleepiness, and loss of appetite. These reactions are consistent with the clinical trial findings (3,4) and are common after childhood vaccination (7).

Among VAERS reports for Pfizer-BioNTech recipients aged 6 months–4 years and Moderna recipients aged 6 months–5 years, 98% or more were nonserious. Vaccination errors were among the most common events reported to VAERS in this age group. No adverse event was associated with vaccination errors in 92% of these reports. Children in these age groups are authorized to receive a smaller amount of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine than are older children (8); incorrect dosing by vaccine administrators in different childhood age groups might lead to vaccination errors. Continued education of vaccine providers might help reduce administration errors, including incorrect dosing, among children. Of the eight seizures reported to VAERS, only one was associated with a fever (39.3°C [102.7°F] ) occurring after COVID-19 vaccination and two were in children with structural brain abnormalities. Myocarditis is a rare adverse event that has been associated with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines; the risk appears highest among adolescents and decreases with decreasing age in childhood (6). No events of myocarditis were reported to VAERS after vaccination in children aged 6 months–5 years.

The findings in this report are subject to at least four limitations. First, v-safe is a voluntary program; as a result, v-safe data might not be representative of the vaccinated population. For example, although more doses of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine than Moderna vaccine were administered to young children in the United States during the surveillance period of this report, more v-safe reports were received for children who received Moderna vaccine. Second, VAERS is a passive reporting system and is subject to reporting biases and underreporting, especially of nonserious events (5). Third, Pfizer-BioNTech dose 3 data were not available at the time of this analysis. Finally, these data are limited by the short surveillance period and might change as safety monitoring continues and more doses are administered to children aged 6 months–5 years.

The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices recommends that all persons aged ≥6 months receive a COVID-19 vaccine (8). Initial vaccine safety monitoring in children aged 6 months–5 years are usually similar to those described in clinical trials, and no unexpected safety concerns were detected (3,4). Health care providers and parents of young children should be advised that local and systemic reactions are expected after vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, and serious adverse events are rare. CDC and FDA will continue to monitor vaccine safety and will provide updates as needed to guide COVID-19 vaccination recommendations.

They forgot to cut the embalmers in on the corruption.

The article below is an Archive version so you can read it without the hoops the Epoch Times makes you jump through. But if you want the official version, go here.

Embalmers Have Been Finding Numerous Long, Fibrous Clots That Lack Post-Mortem Characteristics

Several embalmers across the country have been observing many large, and sometimes very long, “fibrous” and rubbery clots inside the corpses they treat, and are speaking out about their findings.

Numerous embalmers from different states confirmed to The Epoch Times that they have been seeing these strange clots, starting from either 2020 or 2021.

It’s not yet known if the cause of the new clot phenomenon is COVID-19, vaccines, both, or something different.

The Epoch Times received videos and photos of the anomalous clots, but could not upload them due to the level of gore.

. . .

“In 20 years of embalming, I had never seen these white fibrous structures in the blood, nor have others in my field. In the past year, I have seen these strange clots in many different individuals, and it doesn’t seem to matter what they die of, they often have similar substances in their blood. This makes me very concerned because if something is wrong in the blood, it begs the question: is something causing people to die prematurely?” Hirschman said.

“As the summer [of 2021] went on, COVID deaths were on the decline, but these clots were increasing in number. My suspicion is that the vaccine may be the cause of these strange clots. I realize that I am not a doctor nor am I a scientist, but I do know what blood looks like and I am very familiar with the embalming process that I have been doing for two decades. I do not know 100 percent what causes these clots, but I do know from my experience and through speaking with several other embalmers and funeral directors none of us had seen this strange clotting before.”

. . .

Larry Mills, a licensed embalmer and funeral director in the state of Alabama, has been in the funeral business since 1968 and has been involved with the embalming procedure since the beginning of his career.

“We as embalmers are seeing some strange clots since the COVID outbreak. These clots are very rubbery feeling and very long as they exit the veins that we use during the embalming procedure. They really appear to be like earthworms. I have never seen this in my career until now,” Mills told The Epoch Times.

Other funeral directors or embalmers wanted to maintain anonymity, because they don’t know how the funeral houses would react.

“I can tell you with certainty that the clots Richard has shown online are a phenomenon that I have not witnessed until probably the middle of last year. That is pretty much all I have to say about it. I have no knowledge as to what is causing the clots, but they did seemingly start showing up around the middle of 2021,” another embalmer, licensed since around 2001, told The Epoch Times.

“You can rest assured that the clots we are seeing are not something we ever saw prior to last year,” he added.

. . .

[Hamilton] “The pathologists will need to do more detailed examinations than are routinely done to answer this question. This process, for example, could lead to an acute myocardial infarction with enzyme elevation in a young soccer player with no gross anatomical findings.”

. . .

[Dr. Sherri Tenpenny] “The spike protein also interacts with platelets and fibrinogen, interfering with blood flow, also leading directly to hypercoagulation. When the spike protein was mixed with other blood proteins, the combined amyloid-like structure was resistant to the enzymes that would normally break down the clot (called impaired fibrinolysis),” she added.

“This leads to the persistence of a voluminous number of microclots in small blood vessels throughout the body called capillaries. Millions of these tiny clots effectively block the passage of red blood cells into tissues, decreasing oxygen exchange and leading to multiorgan system failure.”

Below is a picture of long fibrous clots taken out of the veins and arteries of the deceased by embalmers. These clots have only appeared after the mRNA vaccines appeared.

They lack, or have extremely low levels of certain elements that normal blood contains (iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, etc.) and they are rubbery. They are also strong, having the strength of steel.

On the Internet in other places (including Twitter), there are photos that are way more gross.

image.png

Michael

52 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[Quoting from an Epoch Times article] “In 20 years of embalming, I had never seen these white fibrous structures in the blood, nor have others in my field. In the past year, I have seen these strange clots in many different individuals, and it doesn’t seem to matter what they die of, they often have similar substances in their blood. This makes me very concerned because if something is wrong in the blood, it begs the question: is something causing people to die prematurely?” Hirschman said.

Trading up the chain ... ? 

newsWarsStrangeFibers-Jan2022_CLOT-COVID.png

Since January's shocking Richard Hirschman interview, a skeptical question may well have been raised:

How could one possibly verify (or disconfirm) an alleged link between "strange clots" and a COVID-19 vaccine? 

Edited by william.scherk
Trade-offs

2 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

How could one possibly verify (or disconfirm) an alleged link between "strange clots" and a COVID-19 vaccine? 

William,

Maybe the world's greatest geniuses in the predator class should look into that.

Like I said, they forgot to pay off the embalmers.

It's a little late for oopsie, but if they work hard and keep the faith, who knows? Maybe they can still fool everyone through corruption.

btw - I think the news is coming back around (the January thing) due to the huge recent participation of other embalmers all across America sending in their own similar experiences.

Michael

• Upvote 1