Coronavirus

Peter

41 minutes ago, Marc said:

Yet every single time its not a trap as much as 4D chess playing playing a gambit

Yeah, great.  Playing chess with people's lives.  You can praise it, I do not if that's what Trump was doing in still talking about "our wonderful vaccines" last fall.

I think he was being ego-invested and slow to see reality.  That isn’t a favorable evaluation but it’s significantly better by my standards than your "chess-playing" interpretation.

Ellen

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Yeah, great.  Playing chess with people's lives.  You can praise it, I do not if that's what Trump was doing in still talking about "our wonderful vaccines" last fall.

I think he was being ego-invested and slow to see reality.  That isn’t a favorable evaluation but it’s significantly better by my standards than your "chess-playing" interpretation.

Ellen

Perhaps my biggest problem with the "Q" phenomenon was with the presentation of all this as "you are watching a movie." Like the problem that Ellen highlights with the chess analogy, the "movie" analogy is sloppy, at best, but dangerous in its suggestion that we are nothing but spectators to events outside of our control, pawns in a game. Of course, if it were a movie, I'd walk out of the theater and demand my money back (or cancel my Netflix subscription). But that's not really an option, now, is it?

"All the world's a stage, and we are merely players..."

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Perhaps my biggest problem with the "Q" phenomenon was with the presentation of all this as "you are watching a movie." Like the problem that Ellen highlights with the chess analogy, the "movie" analogy is sloppy, at best, but dangerous in its suggestion that we are nothing but spectators to events outside of our control, pawns in a game. Of course, if it were a movie, I'd walk out of the theater and demand my money back (or cancel my Netflix subscription). But that's not really an option, now, is it?

"All the world's a stage, and we are merely players..."

I think that one needs to look at the state of the world post Obamas 2nd term and pre Obamas 3rd term ( was to be HRC but is under "President" Biden).

If Trump did not win in 2016 it would be all over right now and God knows how this would have played out.

To see the reaction to Trumps win and "they" are still out to try to stop him from running in 2024, shows their entire hand and gameplan.

This is WW3.

Start there, then it may make some sense.

Either way anyone wants to slice it, Trump is a hero, the worlds greatest hero ever.

Its pretty easy to be a Monday morning quarterback for anyone, Trump is in the game, daily.

Thank God

57 minutes ago, Marc said:

Its pretty easy to be a Monday morning quarterback for anyone, Trump is in the game, daily.

Thank God

This is no answer to the objection of treating people as "pawns" in a game, or telling them that they are "watching a movie". This is real life, with real-life consequences. And you can call Trump a hero all you want, but does that doesn't make him a "god", to whom we should all bow to and not question their methods, because, again, it is OUT lives that are being treated as pawns in a game, or as characters in a movie. The rest of us are have as much "skin in the game" as Trump does; we are in it daily, also. To go the "Monday morning quarterback" routine is just as bad as Peter's "shut up and trust the science" routine he has going on here...

(And no, I will not "thank god", thank you very much...)

15 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

This is no answer to the objection of treating people as "pawns" in a game, or telling them that they are "watching a movie". This is real life, with real-life consequences. And you can call Trump a hero all you want, but does that doesn't make him a "god", to whom we should all bow to and not question their methods, because, again, it is OUT lives that are being treated as pawns in a game, or as characters in a movie. The rest of us are have as much "skin in the game" as Trump does; we are in it daily, also. To go the "Monday morning quarterback" routine is just as bad as Peter's "shut up and trust the science" routine he has going on here...

(And no, I will not "thank god", thank you very much...)

As you well know the 4d chess game is a metaphor.

The Monday morning QB is a cliche and because I use these two to simplify what my point is the simple reality is is that Biden mandated the jab, not Trump.

This is a war. That is the reality.

Thank God multiple times that Trump won in 2016 or God only knows what would be by now.

And regarding the QB example, yeah it is really easy for someone to look back and speak of how they would have reacted if they were President at that moment two plus years later.

Shoulda woulda coulda

22 minutes ago, Marc said:

The Monday morning QB is a cliche and because I use these two to simplify what my point is the simple reality is is that Biden mandated the jab, not Trump.

Thank God multiple times that Trump won in 2016 or God only knows what would be by now.

And regarding the QB example, yeah it is really easy for someone to look back and speak of how they would have reacted if they were President at that moment two plus years later.

Shoulda woulda coulda

Well, then, time to drop the metaphors and call it what it is: a war. The world is already perishing from an orgy of "euphamasia".

Actually, it's not an all-out war, though, is it? It's more of an undeclared, shadowy, "Secret war"...or a "cold" Civil war...but being fought behind the scenes, without calling it a war...and again, who are the pawns in this war? If it truly IS a war, then it needs to be said and people need to be informed and allowed to prepare and make choices...not treated as ignorant "pawns"...

23 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Well, then, time to drop the metaphors and call it what it is: a war. The world is already perishing from an orgy of "euphamasia".

Actually, it's not an all-out war, though, is it? It's more of an undeclared, shadowy, "Secret war"...or a "cold" Civil war...but being fought behind the scenes, without calling it a war...and again, who are the pawns in this war? If it truly IS a war, then it needs to be said and people need to be informed and allowed to prepare and make choices...not treated as ignorant "pawns"...

Fair enough! 

I like how you put that.

That being said can I still refer to Plato's Allegory of the Cave? 

4 minutes ago, Marc said:

Fair enough! 

I like how you put that.

That being said can I still refer to Plato's Allegory of the Cave? 

You do you, of course. (Though I'm personally wary of that allegory, if only because of the association of "reality" in Plato's work with some ephemeral "ideal" world, of which this one is just a distorted "form"...)

• Upvote 1

TG,

Actually, it is being called "outright war" by right and left, and by the military and pundits, people in both political parties.

It's just that the people at the top who benefit from China's largesse in bribing the rich and powerful are jiggering the media (the very same media they own and/or control) so that no one pays attention.

This warfare is called "hybrid warfare" or "irregular warfare." There are many names. One of my favorites is "political warfare" (win without fighting).

A lot of this was detailed in a 1999 book by two military people in the CCP. They don't even hide it here in the West. The following link about the book is on Win-fucking-pedia:

Unrestricted Warfare: Two Air Force Senior Colonels on Scenarios for War and the Operational Art in an Era of Globalization

This article is not bad. On Wikipedia you never know what you are going to get, but you can get a gist of the book there.

Essentially, unrestricted warfare in the minds of these senior CCP colonels consists of 4 areas (after considering the weaknesses of the USA):

1. Lawfare - Changing US policies through activism in the courts using transnational organizations and NGO's as covert proxies.

2. Economic warfare - This means all the misbehavior the CCP does in the marketplace, but also bribing officials and senior management of companies (especially through "princelings" like Hunter Biden as a current example).

3. Network warfare - Attacking US (and other) networks: data exchange, transportation, financial institutions, communication, power grid, water, and so on.

4. Terrorism - This speaks for itself.

Don't forget. This was not written by Western people. This was written by CCP military personnel. And, of course, that list left out propaganda, albeit propaganda could be considered an attack on the communications networks.

I know about this book (and a bunch of other stuff) from watching Steve Bannon all the time.

If you want an eye-opener, go to Frank Gaffney's site, Committee on the Present Danger: China. There is a hell of a lot of information there. Steve always has Frank on and they push the webinars for current information in a form formatted for the everyday public.

But there is an easier eye-opener.

Just type in 
     China warfare
into any search engine--just those two words--and start bopping around the links.

Like I said, they are not hiding it. Our bribed government leaders and senior directors of companies and institutions are the ones hiding it.

I don't have time to summarize and review all of the links below, but I cherry-picked a few from such a search (using about 1 minute looking through search results).

Even fucking leftie Politico is talking about this stuff (it's the last link). All links are from 2021 or 2022 with the exception of the first one, which is a book published by the Marine Corps University Press in 2020. 

Political warfare: Strategies for Combating China’s Plan to “Win Without Fighting”

China’s Irregular Approach to War: The Myth of A Purely Conventional Future Fight

China and Russia Are Waging Irregular Warfare Against the United States: It is Time for a U.S. Global Response, Led by Special Operations Command

Chinese ‘brain control’ warfare work revealed

Learning Warfare from The Laboratory - China’s Progression in Wargaming and Opposing Force Training

China preps for ‘metaverse warfare’

How Does China Aim to Use AI in Warfare?

We Spent a Year Investigating What the Chinese Army Is Buying. Here’s What We Learned.

In other words, this is war for real. Not hyperbole. To be clear, it's also not what warfare experts call "kinetic" war, meaning a formally declared shooting war. But it is still war. And everyone who learns about this stuff or deals with it is calling it war.

If this doesn't scare the shit out of everyone who looks at it and make them want to act before it is too late, I don't know what else to say.

But I will keep trying...

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Actually, it is being called "outright war" by right and left, and by the military and pundits, people in both political parties.

It's just that the people at the top who benefit from China's largesse in bribing the rich and powerful are jiggering the media (the very same media they own and/or control) so that no one pays attention.

This warfare is called "hybrid warfare" or "irregular warfare." There are many names. One of my favorites is "political warfare" (win without fighting).

A lot of this was detailed in a 1999 book by two military people in the CCP. They don't even hide it here in the West. The following link about the book is on Win-fucking-pedia:

Unrestricted Warfare: Two Air Force Senior Colonels on Scenarios for War and the Operational Art in an Era of Globalization

This article is not bad. On Wikipedia you never know what you are going to get, but you can get a gist of the book there.

Essentially, unrestricted warfare in the minds of these senior CCP colonels consists of 4 areas (after considering the weaknesses of the USA):

1. Lawfare - Changing US policies through activism in the courts using transnational organizations and NGO's as covert proxies.

2. Economic warfare - This means all the misbehavior the CCP does in the marketplace, but also bribing officials and senior management of companies (especially through "princelings" like Hunter Biden as a current example).

3. Network warfare - Attacking US (and other) networks: data exchange, transportation, financial institutions, communication, power grid, water, and so on.

4. Terrorism - This speaks for itself.

Don't forget. This was not written by Western people. This was written by CCP military personnel. And, of course, that list left out propaganda, albeit propaganda could be considered an attack on the communications networks.

I know about this book (and a bunch of other stuff) from watching Steve Bannon all the time.

If you want an eye-opener, go to Frank Gaffney's site, Committee on the Present Danger: China. There is a hell of a lot of information there. Steve always has Frank on and they push the webinars for current information in a form formatted for the everyday public.

But there is an easier eye-opener.

Just type in 
     China warfare
into any search engine--just those two words--and start bopping around the links.

Like I said, they are not hiding it. Our bribed government leaders and senior directors of companies and institutions are the ones hiding it.

I don't have time to summarize and review all of the links below, but I cherry-picked a few from such a search (using about 1 minute looking through search results).

Even fucking leftie Politico is talking about this stuff (it's the last link). All links are from 2021 or 2022 with the exception of the first one, which is a book published by the Marine Corps University Press in 2020. 

Political warfare: Strategies for Combating China’s Plan to “Win Without Fighting”

China’s Irregular Approach to War: The Myth of A Purely Conventional Future Fight

China and Russia Are Waging Irregular Warfare Against the United States: It is Time for a U.S. Global Response, Led by Special Operations Command

Chinese ‘brain control’ warfare work revealed

Learning Warfare from The Laboratory - China’s Progression in Wargaming and Opposing Force Training

China preps for ‘metaverse warfare’

How Does China Aim to Use AI in Warfare?

We Spent a Year Investigating What the Chinese Army Is Buying. Here’s What We Learned.

In other words, this is war for real. Not hyperbole. To be clear, it's also not what warfare experts call "kinetic" war, meaning a formally declared shooting war. But it is still war. And everyone who learns about this stuff or deals with it is calling it war.

If this doesn't scare the shit out of everyone who looks at it and make them want to act before it is too late, I don't know what else to say.

But I will keep trying...

Michael

To all that, I'd have to say that my biggest frustration (outrage, really) is with the pretense of carrying on with elections that include "candidates" who belong to those with whom we are at war...(meaning the treasonous traitors on both the left and the right...let alone the idea of our military currently being run by said traitors...)

Case in point:

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

To all that, I'd have to say that my biggest frustration (outrage, really) is with the pretense of carrying on with elections that include "candidates" who belong to those with whom we are at war...(meaning the treasonous traitors on both the left and the right...let alone the idea of our military currently being run by said traitors...)

Case in point:

That's exactly why the fight to at least get Biden under 270 is so essential.

By "moving on" to accept 2020 and focusing on 2024 is not the way.

This has been a fraudulent Presidency, and just taking the majority in both House's  in the Midterms and winning 2024 will be beautiful but it has to be the trifecta of literally having the proof ( there you go Peter!) and bringing it in the courts at one point so that this can never happen again.

If you don't get that, you get nothing.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Marc said:

Shoulda woulda coulda

Marc,

I think that you're still avoiding the issue of whether or not you believe that Trump was treating people's lives as pawns with his still referring to the Jabs as "our wonderful vaccines" last Fall.  Is it your opinion that he knew better or that he was still ignorant?

Ellen

PS: TG, THANKS for your replies to Marc.  Bravo!

• Upvote 1

Case in point:

and this:

Why is it either-or?

Cannot Trump have made a terrible mistake and played 4d chess once he felt threatened?

And cannot Trump have needed to take his time--a lot more time than normal--to mentally process the size of the evil he was facing?

I find all of this not only plausible, I think that is what happened.

I find the prospect of Trump being either a monster or a doofus, or a mastermind who is above reality, er... limited in plausibility.

:) 

Like I keep saying, the enemy is not in here. The enemy is out there.

Michael

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Marc,

I think that you're still avoiding the issue of whether or not you believe that Trump was treating people's lives as pawns with his still referring to the Jabs as "our wonderful vaccines" last Fall.  Is it your opinion that he knew better or that he was still ignorant?

Ellen

PS: TG, THANKS for your replies to Marc.  Bravo!

Trump does not, never has and never will treat people as pawns.

Every other President though has and sent young boys and girls to die simply to line their pockets and Swiss bank accounts with cash.

Trump did though write some mean tweets 

My opinion is is that Trump took the bull by the horn and created Operation Warp Speed, should he have not? 

If he did not then you would have been writing me today that Trump did nothing.

Brix or Birx and Fauci tricked the world and they did a number on Trunp too.

PS, yes Bravisimo to TG ( one of my favourite posters here! ) .

#nogroundgame

BTW Ellen, could you let me know who will win the Super Bowl in 2020/21 season please, I would like to make a retroactive wager.

#timemachine

• Upvote 1

"Ask your doctor; trust the Science." But only the doctors we say you can ask.

So, "Trust the science, or else?" The science is "settled", because the government said so?
Remember when Ayn Rand said about the 4 signs of dictatorship, and censorship being one of those?
Pepperidge Farm remembers...

(Silence and crickets from the usual "shut up and get the jab" peanut gallery on this, I'm sure...but for anyone with the ability to read between the lines, you know a dictatorship when you see one...)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"Ask your doctor; trust the Science." But only the doctors we say you can ask.

So, "Trust the science, or else?" The science is "settled", because the government said so?
Remember when Ayn Rand said about the 4 signs of dictatorship, and censorship being one of those?
Pepperidge Farm remembers...

(Silence and crickets from the usual "shut up and get the jab" peanut gallery on this, I'm sure...but for anyone with the ability to read between the lines, you know a dictatorship when you see one...)

At the same time that incredible information ( with proof btw ) about these "vaccines" is available.

Every day bombshells are dropping and how many people are dying.

#SADS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Marc said:

Every day bombshells are dropping and how many people are dying.

I remember Coronavirus was one of the main subjects people looked up and clicked on, upon going to the internet. But I haven’t looked for the stats in about a year and I don’t doubt it is the same for everyone who has, or has not, gotten the shot and boosters.

From below: The benefits of COVID-19 vaccination continue to outweigh any potential risks.

The last time I looked at the VA site which is my general health provider they were not recommending any additional shots. I go back for a checkup in a few months and I will let everyone know what they are now saying. Peter

Notes. From the CDC. What You Need to Know

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective and severe reactions after vaccination are rare.

CDC recommends COVID-19 vaccines for everyone ages 6 months and older, and boosters for everyone 5 years and older, if eligible. Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring program in U.S. history. CDC, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other federal agencies continue to monitor the safety of all vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, by reviewing data reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and the Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD).

The benefits of COVID-19 vaccination continue to outweigh any potential risks.

CDC is providing timely updates on the following adverse events of interest: Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred at a rate of approximately 5 cases per one million vaccine doses administered. Anaphylaxis, a severe type of allergic reaction, can occur after any kind of vaccination. If it happens, healthcare providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.

. . . Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 4 cases per one million doses administered. TTS is a rare but serious adverse event that causes blood clots in large blood vessels and low platelets (blood cells that help form clots).

A review of reports indicates a causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine and TTS. CDC scientists have conducted detailed reviews of TTS cases and made the information available to healthcare providers and the public:. . . . .

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Peter said:

I remember Coronavirus was one of the main subjects people looked up and clicked on, upon going to the internet. But I haven’t looked for the stats in about a year and I don’t doubt it is the same for everyone who has, or has not, gotten the shot and boosters.

From below: The benefits of COVID-19 vaccination continue to outweigh any potential risks.

The last time I looked at the VA site which is my general health provider they were not recommending any additional shots. I go back for a checkup in a few months and I will let everyone know what they are now saying. Peter

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective and severe reactions after vaccination are rare.

CDC recommends COVID-19 vaccines for everyone ages 6 months and older, and boosters for everyone 5 years and older, if eligible. Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring program in U.S. history. CDC, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other federal agencies continue to monitor the safety of all vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, by reviewing data reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and the Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD).

CDC is providing timely updates on the following adverse events of interest: Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred at a rate of approximately 5 cases per one million vaccine doses administered. Anaphylaxis, a severe type of allergic reaction, can occur after any kind of vaccination. If it happens, healthcare providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.

. . . Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 4 cases per one million doses administered. TTS is a rare but serious adverse event that causes blood clots in large blood vessels and low platelets (blood cells that help form clots).

A review of reports indicates a causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine and TTS. CDC scientists have conducted detailed reviews of TTS cases and made the information available to healthcare providers and the public:. . . . .

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Surprise, surprise; still blindly accepting and uncritically promoting the word of the VA and CDC, while ducking the issue of the government's LITERAL censorship of any dissent by members of the medical community, such as what is currently happening in California...let alone the admissions from the vax makers and even Dr. Birx re: lack of efficacy, etc...

Why should anyone accept the stats and such provided by the CDC after all that? WHY???

The CDC cannot, and should not, be trusted to tell the time of day. Others may do so, at the their own risk, but don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining, thank you very much.

"In a video message to CDC staff, Walensky echoed the review findings, pointing to the agency’s habitually tardy release of relevant data, its muddled messages on virus mitigation measures, and its general inability to respond to public health threats effectively.

"The CDC is 'responsible for some pretty dramatic, pretty public mistakes,'  she confessed."

https://www.yakimaherald.com/opinion/column-cdc-finally-admits-it-botched-covid-response-but-it-still-hasn-t-addressed-the/article_df640158-23e1-11ed-b90e-17a1845e0ae6.html

"CDC Director Walensky to reorganize agency after admitting Covid pandemic response fell short"

107077095-1655398885597-gettyimages-1403
WWW.CNBC.COM

The organizational changes are focused on sharing data more quickly and making public health guidance easier for people to understand.

• Upvote 1

cdc.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&height=4
FEE.ORG

Over the last year, Americans who were unvaccinated were fired, shamed, and ostracized because public health officials refused to...

The CDC (Finally) Admitted the Science on Natural Immunity. Why Did It Take so Long?

The CDC is late to the party on natural immunity, and many Americans have suffered because of it.
  • Smile 1

The FDA approves applications for use , sale and distribution of chemicals and medical devices. The FDA collects data( safety and effectiveness data) from the manufacturers of chemicals and devices under review. The FDA is not obligated or structured to test the validity of submitted data. "nuff said

• Upvote 1