Coronavirus

Peter

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Marc sent me a graphic of the Instagram thing.

(He's even less techie than I am, but we are both in the same club. :) )

Here it is.

image.png

If anyone want the link to that, there is plenty of info to get there.

Michael

Opps, it was Twitter, my bad folks

59 minutes ago, Marc said:

Opps, it was Twitter, my bad folks

Jakub Sawicki

Lorne Segall

Stephen McKenzie

Paul Hannam

I'd like to follow up with this as a way to validate the chatter and implications/allegations made by the posters... is it true, and is there any causal link, or is it merely a statistical anomaly?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

Jakub Sawicki

Lorne Segall

Stephen McKenzie

Paul Hannam

I'd like to follow up with this as a way to validate the chatter and implications/allegations made by the posters... is it true, and is there any causal link, or is it merely a statistical anomaly?

Yeah probably just another coincidence, I mean thats pretty common n'est pas?

Maybe the same thing thats just randomly killing all those professional atheletes across the world, thats pretty normal along with the new wave of deaths by unknown causes, nothing to see here.

Same as all the food plants blowing up, and cattle dying and diesel situation etc

I think 'they' meant the safety and efficacy was transitory.

I'm seeing countless stories of the rise of all cause mortality , Wayne Allen Root has posted a story claiming 33 people who attended his wedding 8 months ago have since become disabled or died , the one thing they all had in common was the vax, correlation not causality yep but weird none the less.

I still hold out hope that the formulations really were as fragile as the packaging and storage requirements sound like they were, because I doubt the majority of facilities followed them well enough. Drug store chains and drive thru clinic things were probably staffed by relatively low wage non medical personnel with little oversight. Although that same situation also lends itself to increasing the risk of accidental injections into veins in the muscle tissue instead of 'seating' in the tissue itself as intramuscular injections are intended. For whatever reason the medical community has seen fit in more recent times to change the protocol for intramuscular injections , no longer requiring drawing back to check for blood before the plunge.

50 minutes ago, tmj said:

Emergency calls correlate with number of jabs given in an area , jeez.

Do you think we've all been hoodwinked by China?  I mean how many evil geniuses can be hired out of so many billions of people.... they could have a department of evil geniuses.

Why is it everyone in the West is pointing at each other on every scale and for every reason, but China's rep almost completely unscathed?

Perhaps they have been planning and acting for decades

-Make the west dependent on China's manufacturing

-Destroy western capability of independence and addict them to artificially low priced goods.

-Infiltrate and erode culture

-Release bioweapon

-Activate propaganda machine, bots, agitation

-Support or decry as necessary BLM, LGBTQ, WEF, Politicians, movements... shadow play both and all sides against each other.

- Arson during heat waves

- Assassinate doctors in Toronto.... to create distrust

-Erode, Weaken, Divide and conquer 

-Spread rumors of chaos and weakness in China...while strengthening itself...

-West crumbles... China comes to "rescue"??

Who is the bigger Black Titanic Monster really controlling the strings... Billionaires or the CCP?

I doubt it is either/ or (billionaires or the CCP), I think there is more a 'synergy' thing going on.

Billionaires I assume would be suspect in that they can wield  political power given the resources under their control, but in the aggregate the power derived from capital accumulation is or has to be reliant in some sense 'on market forces', government favoritism , crony capitalism , nepotism, out right fraud notwithstanding.

WEF is the 'billionaires club' and they certainly have an agenda and when they organize and collaborate their actions are promulgated through global markets and respective receptive governance arms. Their chief weapon of leverage aside from capital and finance 'distribution' seems to be the recognition and manipulations of the 'masses' via now, the interwebs and advanced technologies. How to be a billionaire world ruling super villian? First get a billion dollars.. since the main engine of large scale capital accumulation results from being 'market leaders' they have acquired a ton of knowledge and skill by studying and succeeding at using and sometimes manipulating 'market forces'. They have learned a lot since figuring out how best to sell soap on the radio.  Those skills and techniques of persuasion  added to current technologies has a lot of the west convinced we are all racist, homotrans...ect phobes , and somehow 'we' all just realized this, notwithstanding the fact that Paul Lynn was never burned at the stake with Liberace waiting in the wings. My mom never stayed up at night wonder which or if any of her children were trapped in the wrong body , the thought literally never occurred to her , but now 'most' of the world is struggling with their trans identities, how have we been so blind? In relatively recent hindsight , it is easy to see how they got so much jabs, a real respiratory virus and manufacturing capabilities , but convincing 'everyone' how evil they are when there was no evil happening is a better trick , and they are excelling at it.

T,

The WEF is what remained of the Nazis.

As the saying goes about WWII, the Germans lost, but the Nazis won. They rebranded. Out here in the rest of the world, we are all just now realizing that.

Just look at their philosophy: eugenics, population control, living space for insiders, one world government, master class and the rest... It's all there under different names. Only, it's not time for war yet.

These new Nazis are like what happened with the New Left in the 60's. The FBI took them out, so some of them turned woo-woo in California, some sold out, and some infiltrated the education system and managed to indoctrinate an entire generation of Americans. Now look at the mess they made.

The Nazis did that with countries all over the world. Instead of war, they infiltrated the different governments through the young. And look at the mess they made...

Michael

1 hour ago, tmj said:

but now 'most' of the world is struggling with their trans identities, how have we been so blind? I

I don't like the implications in the world of sports for "trans" women playing with biological women. It doesn't seem fair. And then there's the "which bathroom to use, thing." Trans people certainly have equal rights but there are plenty of points to ponder when one considers social, legal, and business interactions. Personal interactions are up to individuals, of course.  

32 minutes ago, Peter said:

I don't like the implications in the world of sports for "trans" women playing with biological women. It doesn't seem fair. And then there's the "which bathroom to use, thing." Trans people certainly have equal rights but there are plenty of points to ponder when one considers social, legal, and business interactions. Personal interactions are up to individuals, of course.  

Ok but you see how it works , yeah ? It doesn't seem fair ?

What does fairness have to do , or how is it measured, when analyzing / comparing disparate groups ? There is no basis to find fairness in disparate groups, the magic is in the phrasing and how your thinking is sidetracked. Because before your brain says 'what a minute.. no fairness cuz.." bang immediately you are asked to make a defense of rights  eg " Don't queer people have the right to participate in sport ?!"

It isn't that it isn't fair , it isn't right because "non biologic women" aren't biologic women and don't blame the patriarchy blame god , and if god doesn't exist there is no one to blame.

12 hours ago, tmj said:

It isn't that it isn't fair , it isn't right because "non biologic women" aren't biologic women

I agree with that phrase, but could you be a bit more coherent? What is the solution to this "problem?"

6 hours ago, Peter said:

I agree with that phrase, but could you be a bit more coherent? What is the solution to this "problem?"

How or why is there a ‘problem’? 

Sex segregated sport leagues are the most rational approach to ensuring ‘fair’ competition .

What is the problem ? 

1 hour ago, tmj said:

How or why is there a ‘problem’? 

Sex segregated sport leagues are the most rational approach to ensuring ‘fair’ competition .

What is the problem ? 

Some principles of a philosophy of sport are probably needed here.

Clearly everyone is different based on nature alone... we all start at different places, and competition is fair when the competitors started close enough to each other so that with training and effort, and skill etc. they can be competitive... i.e. its probable for them to win if they have the right virtues and exercise them and go up against someone who has and does not.  Classes of sport, and being the best within a class depend on the class providing a likely opportunity for good competition within its ranks.

Some sports have addressed this by creating, in addition to sex and age classes, weight classes.  It's a very crude categorization/method but it does work to some degree, especially in some combat based sports.  Age is is almost a no brainer given the drastic size, strength, and coordination differences as humans develop.  There were and are good reasons in the reality of the bodies of men and women to have the sex classifications.

Although, the classification of sex, once made sense and worked, it can no longer be used in a twisted and mixed up culture.  So the task is to get at what was correct about the classification in the first place.  What is it about the nature of the sporting male or female that made the separation proper?

I'm not sure if this does it but replacing sex with "density" classes, or "muscle to weight ratios", in addition to height classes might work in some sports.

No matter how irrational sports might be to, for example a droid, in the end what's fair in sports depends on a sense of "fair play" and "good sportsmanship". 

Someone who does not understand those terms or denies their coherency, should probably have nothing whatever to do with sport, or any similar human activity. 

2 hours ago, tmj said:

How or why is the classification of sex no longer sensible or not workable?

There were natural boundaries which created different groupable persons.  We were not capable of medically induced chemical or surgical "cross breeding" between the two kinds of bodies.  A person's willingness and actual ability to have the characteristics they started out with changed to some other, to any degree and in any capacity means we end up with a chimerical menagerie of mixtures.  This will get worse as the secular world embraces a "brave new world" which wholly turns its back on nature in favor of designer humanity.

Muscle transplants, sex hormones, growth hormones, bone augmentation through puberty... I mean ultra rich people will be able to spend money for almost any procedure and augmentation modern science can achieve.

In any case, with all the interventions, simply classifying based on XY or XX, or even how one grew up or experienced puberty might not be enough for a sporting chance within the group.

A boy who was castrated by his parents early in life (before puberty) might actually be good at a sport, appropriate to compete with the girls... and sport might be one of the few things left in life for him, since he wont be able to have kids.

In the end having an unbalanced advantage in a ill-defined class is cheating, and defining the classes right can thwart that cheating.

3 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

Although, the classification of sex, once made sense and worked, it can no longer be used in a twisted and mixed up culture.

S,

Just to make sure, that's an opinion. Just like the presumption that the purpose of sports is stats. Those are opinions.

A sport is a social activity that involves competition. The reason for that competition may be just to have fun. When something causes the fun to go away for the majority of the society staging the event, and the purpose is to have fun, then what justifies all the blah blah blah?

Nothing, that's what.

It's just top-down bullying.

There are several other things to think about, too.

btw - I have no issue with intermural sports. I do have an issue with banning sports based on sex or demanding those based on sex change because somebody says they should.

That gets into control-freak-land...

Michael

3 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

In the end having an unbalanced advantage in a ill-defined class is cheating, and defining the classes right can thwart that cheating.

S,

In other words, you believe the participation of Big Pharma and Big Health are proper standards for achieving balanced forms of defining classes of people who want to play a sports game?

That sports are only for the rich who can afford Big Pharma and Big Health? Or only for people willing to have the government pay for their biology?

That is your standard for sports among free people?

That's not mine.

Think about it.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

S,

In other words, you believe the participation of Big Pharma and Big Health are proper standards for achieving balanced forms of defining classes of people who want to play a sports game?

That sports are only for the rich who can afford Big Pharma and Big Health? Or only for people willing to have the government pay for their biology?

That is your standard for sports among free people?

That's not mine.

Think about it.

Michael

I still stand by my statement

"having an unbalanced advantage in a ill-defined class is cheating, and defining the classes right can thwart that cheating"

but I am not using it to excuse all the chemical and physical butchery.

You raise a good point.  Even the Olympics in the past were careful to ban doping and unnatural augmentation... 

it's hard for me to come up with a good standard that aims at "natural human" competition, but that I guess is at least a start.

I suppose any surgical or chemical procedure which makes a person perform better than they ever could through natural means (good diet, exercise, training, practice... etc), should be banned, but then it gets dicey as we learn more about the body and what we can do to maximize it, and as more advanced technology becomes available... is it clear when means are unnatural? 

e.g. If a person takes extreme pain killers and muscle building foods to do more reps with higher weights and to build muscle more quickly is that .. unnatural?  

In F1 they don't just set budget caps, they have rules about what the car can and cannot do...

but even that has evolved...

Do you have a standard for sports?