Coronavirus

Peter

19 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

I laughed.
Is that wrong?
Ah, screw it.

GettyImages-1237661890.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Fauci, tested positive for coronavirus after initially testing positive and getting treatment with Pfizer’s antiviral drug Paxlovid.

Apparently, I'm not the only one going to hell for laughing:

"After dominating the daily news cycle for over two years, the Wuhan Chinese Bat Flu has recently spent a little time in the background. Pandemic cheerleader and Chief Snake Oil Salesman Anthony Fauci was so irritated that he was no longer getting foot massages from the interns at the MSM Sunday news shows that he went and finally got COVID himself."

The Morning Briefing: No, Really—Why Is Anthony Fauci Still Talking?

f171f1d1-05af-46bb-880a-8ae97b036e63-120
PJMEDIA.COM

Top O’ the Briefing Happy Thursday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. Despite his overwhelming curiosity, Sean knew it was prudent...

Heh. At least I'll have company...

Ever hear of SADS?

That means Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.

This is when a person's heart stops pumping for no discernable reason and the person dies.

From what I'm reading, there is a spike in SADS cases throughout the world right now. This thing is striking down enough famous and not-so-famous semi-young people that other people are noticing.

Of course, the fake news media, not to be left in this dust, has an even bigger spike of articles saying things like, "No. The increase in SADS cases is not related to COVID vaccines."

Nah... that couldn't possibly be, could it? Not in a million years, right?

Meanwhile, things like the following keep happening.

Salty is irreverent, but he's right to be. Refusing to entertain an idea is not how reason works. Satire blows the smoke away.

One cannot address a problem, much less deal with it or fix it, if one refuses to identify it. And things get worse when a shit-ton of money is involved like with government provided vaccines through Big Pharma. People these days are pressured into claiming there is no problem and never was one.

Well, truth is always slow in coming, but it is relentless. Public awareness is dawning. There is the Internet.

And the plural of sad has become SADS.

I am not happy when I say I believe more is coming.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I don't know what good this does at this stage and with this incarnation of FBI, but it's happening for what it's worth.

FBI Launched Inquiry Into NIH Funding of Wuhan Lab, Emails Show

GettyImages-1210149337.jpg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) launched an inquiry into the National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding of ...

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) launched an inquiry into the National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding of bat research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology, newly released emails show.

The interest from the top U.S. intelligence agency adds to the international scrutiny on the Wuhan facility, which houses one of China’s highest-level biosecurity labs that has been considered a possible source of the COVID-19 pandemic.

“In preparation for our call on Tuesday, Erik [Stemmy] (cc’d) has provided responses to your initial questions below (also attached),” wrote Ashley Sanders, an investigation officer at the NIH’s division of program integriy, in an email (pdf) dated May 22, 2020 with the subject “Grant Questions – FBI Inquiry,” and directed to FBI agent David Miller.

The email was obtained by government transparency watchdog Judicial Watch through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, which asked for records of communications, contracts, and agreements with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).

The scope of the inquiry is unclear because the rest of the email correspondence, five pages in total, are entirely redacted. But the name of the email attachment “SF 424 AI110964-06 (received date 11/05/2018),” corresponds to the NIH grant “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence.”

The project in question is headed by Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance, which then funnels money to the lab in Wuhan.

Let's see where this goes.

During the current administration, I predict it will go nowhere.

But it might be laying groundwork for the investigations and convictions of those responsible during upcoming MAGA years.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2935.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Some have reported changes amid vaccine rollout but experts say ‘one unusual period is no cause for alarm’

That was April 2021. But now?

Menstrual changes after Covid vaccines may be far more common than previously known

A study found that 42% of people with regular menstrual cycles said they bled more heavily than usual after their Covid vaccination.
220715-tampax-tampons-menstrual-product-
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

A study found that 42% of people with regular menstrual cycles said they bled more heavily than usual after their Covid vaccination.

But, like, you know...Get the jab. Trust the...you know, the thing...

Here's a conspiracy theory, a manmade virus spread through global population , the first wave was as virulent as it was, the subsequent 'waves' composed of mutant strains followed exhibiting less virulent characteristics as most viral evolutionary paths drift, allowing interventions to be touted as 'effective' as opposed to contemporary with either no negative effects or each intervention had inherent negatives . I know it's 'out there' but stranger things , no ?

• Upvote 1

Here's another way to put it.

Man made problem. Man made half-assed solution.

Those who provide the solution get the government to protect their racket and force their solution on people. They get gobs of money as many people die and/or get mutilated from their solution. The press constantly thanks them.

Nice job if you can get it--and still look at yourself in the mirror the next day.

As the Bible says, the psychopaths shall inherit the earth.

(Hmmm... That doesn't sound right. :) )

Michael

• Smile 1

Michael wrote, “As the Bible says, the psychopaths shall inherit the earth.

Not if NATO has anything to say about it! (half joke) Every generation of humans has produced “one or more monsters” that seeks to enslave or murder everyone under their control. Back in the day I hoped the United Nations would limit the evil activities that keep popping up and now I hope free, or more precisely freer or non-belligerent nations, by joining NATO, will deter aggression. And I hope a rise in rational or even Randian thinking stops the evil cycle. No Supermen. No “Justice League.” So, will the planet save itself? Can a decent superpower truly assist? History will tell.

Notes. Justice League from IMDb: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his new-found ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.

Tmj wrote, “How to save the planet with a decent superpower, first get a decent superpower ...

Tmj, are you lost? America is a decent superpower. We are free, though not free from B.S. I always liked the saying, “Love it or leave it.” The countries I might leave America for (not going to happen . . . but go on a vacation to) are probably Canada, Australia, or Britain. If not one of those three countries, where would you feel safer, freer, or more prosperous? Semi Communistic China and North Korea still exist, but . . . why are we still “trading” with China? I don’t think a country needs a “communistic or fascist ideology” to be evil.  

From Bing: U.S.-Taiwan Trade The United States and Taiwan have a long-standing and vibrant trade relationship. In 2020, the United States and Taiwan transacted $106.2 billion of trade in goods and services, composed of $39.4 billion in exports and $66.7 billion in imports, resulting in a goods and services trade deficit with Taiwan of $27.3 billion . . . . The U.S. trade with China is part of a complex economic relationship. In 1979 the U.S. and China reestablished diplomatic relations and signed a bilateral trade agreement. This gave a start to a rapid growth of trade between the two nations: from $4 billion (exports and imports) that year to over $600 billion in 2017.

From The Ayn Rand Institute: “When, at the age of twelve, at the time of the Russian revolution, I first heard the Communist principle that Man must exist for the sake of the State, I perceived that this was the essential issue, that this principle was evil, and that it could lead to nothing but evil, regardless of any methods, details, decrees, policies, promises and pious platitudes. This was the reason for my opposition to Communism then — and it is my reason now. I am still a little astonished, at times, that too many adult Americans do not understand the nature of the fight against Communism as clearly as I understood it at the age of twelve: they continue to believe that only Communist methods are evil, while Communist ideals are noble. All the victories of Communism since the year 1917 are due to that particular belief among the men who are still free.” – Ayn Rand, “Foreword,” We the Living

America by Simon and Garfunkel: " . . . Kathy, I'm lost," I said, though I knew she was sleeping
I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
They've all come to look for America
All come to look for America

Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
They've all come to look for America

Peter

You're basically right when you say that almost every generation produces one or more monsters , actually probably millions , though all do not funnel through the gatekeepers of power to be in a position to threaten those outside their immediate control. But that also means the generations have produced monster killers and since the Enlightenment the cultural west has been the champion monster killer and the USA the jefe de jefes and rightly so, freedom allows for human flourishing and a culture of reverence for the good. I am blessed, the highest reverence an atheist can attribute to fate, to have been born in the US and at this time, I would not want live anywhere else, America is the ideal. But in real time freedom is being eroded and the pace feels like it is quickening and with it not only the capacity to relish the good, but also the ability to identify the good. If it is true that America is the ideal and that at times we have 'acted' on it , it doesn't appear we are 'doing it now' . I want to get 'back' there , I fear we and the rest of the world needs it, it's my hope.

MAGA

Hey, you, over there, not trusting the science...why won't aren't you trusting the science? C'mon, trust the science!!!

"NY Health Commissioner says she blew hospitalizations out of proportion to push COVID shot for kids"

bassett.jpg
WWW.LIFESITENEWS.COM

Mary T. Bassett said rare incidents of pediatric hospitalizations were brought to the fore ‘to motivate pediatricians and families...
Thu Jan 6, 2022 - 2:15 pm EST
ALBANY, New York (LifeSiteNews) — New York State’s acting health commissioner affirmed late last month that she played up extremely rare pediatric COVID-19 hospitalizations to promote injecting all children five years old and above with the experimental and abortion-tainted COVID jabs.

From the article "The 50 pediatric hospitalizations are among a population of roughly 4 million children under 18 who live in New York, according to census data."

4 million x $14.95 x total number of jabs , two for the course and one for a boost , I wonder if her cut will be payed through an advance on a book deal , no probably a paid seat on some hospital board after her 'acting' commissionership is up, wouldn't want society to lose this medical expert

Let's just let this one speak for itself.

Canadian Chief of Emergency Medicine, Olympic Sailor, and Marathon Runner Dies Suddenly While on a Run

62A0E842-AF65-44E9-89A9-D079A95026AF.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Dr. Paul Hannam, the Chief of Emergency Medicine and Program Medical Director at North York General Hospital (NYGH), died unexpectedly on Saturday while out for a run, according to his...

It has to be starting to dawn on the bad guys that they took their own poison.

I wonder how many are suffering from insomnia...

:) 

Michael

I know of a lady that is the head pharmacist for a large hospital concern, she berated her husband about getting jabbed. He was an active pilot for an international shipping company, when he left for work she would admonish him about the jabs and he would always answer that he would take her advice , until that one day when he was voluntarily inoculated , since the jab he has had four strokes. He is on a rather generous company disability compensation schedule , full salary and benefits for five years, but he also thinks that the company is not going to fulfill that obligation , based on the number of similarly effected senior pilots. 

Nobody, but nobody, could have seen this coming, right?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Scarf Lady.

Dr. Deborah Birx admits being deceitful when recommending Covid strategies to Trump

"I couldn't do anything that would reveal my true intention," she writes, "to use the travel ban as one brick in the construction of a larger wall of protective measures we needed to enact very soon."

. . .

Dr. Deborah Birx, who served in the Trump administration as part of the Covid response team, has admitted in her book and before Congress that much of the guidance issued to mitigate the pandemic was arbitrary. In her book Silent Invasion, she discusses the planning that went into an essential component of the strategy to handle Covid, one that has been roundly mocked: two weeks to stop the spread. The data used to back it up was from other countries, and Birx intentionally obfuscated her intentions for a robust lockdown.

. . .

She writes that in March 2020, she met with the President, and her plan was to obfuscate her intentions for economic shutdowns, knowing that Trump was wary of anything that would tank the economy he had worked so hard to build.

"I couldn't do anything that would reveal my true intention," she writes, "to use the travel ban as one brick in the construction of a larger wall of protective measures we needed to enact very soon." 

Does anyone really believe Trump will fall for this stuff the next time out?

The Scarf Lady should be careful she isn't wearing scarfs with prison monkey-suits later. For her to write a book being that obvious, she feels safe. That's a premise she should check, but she won't.

Once again, elitists taking their own poison. 

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Nobody, but nobody, could have seen this coming, right?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Scarf Lady.

Dr. Deborah Birx admits being deceitful when recommending Covid strategies to Trump

Does anyone really believe Trump will fall for this stuff the next time out?

The Scarf Lady should be careful she isn't wearing scarfs with prison monkey-suits later. For her to write a book being that obvious, she feels safe. That's a premise she should check, but she won't.

Once again, elitists taking their own poison. 

Michael

For those who might be interested.

I hope that a study like this being published by the New England Journal of Medicine is a sign that some degree of conscience is afflicting the medical establishment.

**External Email**

"Conspiracy Theory" Confirmed: Covid Jabs INCREASE Risk of Infection According to New England Journal of Medicine

This isn't new information to those who have been paying close attention, but the fact that it's finally getting acknowledged by a highly respected medical journal is a breakthrough.

JD RuckerJun 21

Several recent studies have indicated the Covid-19 vaccines actually increase the risk of contracting the disease over time, but these studies have been ignored or even debunked by corporate media and Big Pharma for months. Now, they'll have to contend with a new study published in the highly respected New England Journal of Medicine.

This study was huge in scale, sifting through data collected from over 100,000 people infected by the Omicron variant. It lends credibility to the statistical significance of the findings, which are absolutely startling. Here are the key points:

• Those who have been "fully vaccinated" with two shots from Moderna or Pfizer are more likely to contract Covid-19 than those who have not been vaccinated at all

• Booster shots offer protection approximately equal to natural immunity, but the benefits wane after 2-5 months

• Natural immunity lasts for at least 300-days, which is the length of the study; it likely lasts much longer

This jibes with the current narrative coming from Big Pharma and their minions in government and corporate media that the jabs are supposed to mitigate the effects. But even that claim has been called into question as recent studies indicate the vaccinated may be dying even more than the unvaccinated. According to The Exposé:

The Government of Canada has confirmed that the vaccinated population account for 4 in every 5 Covid-19 deaths to have occurred across the country since the middle of February 2022, and 70% of those deaths have been among the triple vaccinated population.

Despite the scope of the study and the credibility of the source, it will not receive any attention from corporate media. It is imperative that our readers get the word out because this is an absolute narrative-buster for Big Pharma. Now more than ever, we must alert the people of the truth because we are on the verge of seeing millions of children under the age of five-years-old injected.

The good news is we've seen more vaccinated people becoming receptive to the truth. That's anecdotal, based on what I'm seeing online and the correspondence I receive, but I believe there are more people who are becoming skeptical of governments' unhinged push for universal vaccinations. If we can share more news that will keep them from getting boosted, and more importantly keep them from jabbing their children, then it's a worthwhile effort.

If this is, as I believe, part of a nefarious plan to control people and enact the globalist elites' depopulation agenda, then it behooves us to prevent as many people as possible from getting boosted. The science seems to indicate more shots mean more damage, so limiting exposure is important. We're going to need allies if things continue down this road. The fewer booster-addicted Americans, the better.

Here are the details regarding the news study published in the New England Journal of Medicine in an article by Marina Zhang from our premium news partners at The Epoch Times:

Vaccination Increases Risk of COVID-19, But Infection Without Vaccination Gives Immunity: Study

Having two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine has been linked with negative protection against the disease, scientists say, while a previous infection without vaccination offers around 50 percent immunity, according to a study analyzing the Omicron wave in Qatar.

The study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine on June 15, examined the Omicron wave in Qatar that occurred from around December 2021 to February 2022, comparing vaccination rates and immunity among more than 100,000 Omicron infected and non-infected individuals.

The authors of the study found that those who had a prior infection but no vaccination had a 46.1 and 50 percent immunity against the two subvariants of the Omicron variant, even at an interval of more than 300 days since the previous infection.

However, individuals who received two doses of the Pfizer andModerna vaccine but had no previous infection, were found with negative immunity against both BA.1 and BA.2 Omicron subvariants, indicating an increased risk of contracting COVID-19 than an average person.

Over six months after getting two doses of the Pfizer vaccine, immunity against any Omicron infection dropped to -3.4 percent. But for two doses of the Moderna vaccine, immunity against any Omicron infection dropped to -10.3 percent after more than six months since the last injection.

Though the authors reported that three doses of the Pfizer vaccine increased immunity to over 50 percent, this was measured just over 40 days after the third vaccination, which is a very short interval. In comparison, natural immunity persisted at around 50 percent when measured over 300 days after the previous infection, while immunity levels fell to negative figures 270 days after the second dose of vaccine.

These figures indicate a risk of waning immunity for the third vaccine dose as time progresses.

The findings are supported by another recent study from Israel that also found natural immunity waned significantly more slowly compared to artificial, or vaccinated, immunity. The study found that both natural and artificial immunity waned over time.

Individuals that were previously infected but not vaccinated had half the risks of reinfection as compared to those that were vaccinated with two doses but not infected.

“Natural immunity wins again,” Dr. Martin Adel Makary, a public policy researcher at Johns Hopkins University, wrote on Twitter, referring to the Israeli study.

“Among persons who had been previously infected with SARS-CoV-2, protection against reinfection decreased as the time increased,” the authors concluded, “however, this protection was higher” than protection conferred in the same time interval through two doses of the vaccine.

Enrico Trigoso contributed to this report.

Please, if you have the means to be able to help us financially, we could definitely use it. You can donate through Giving Fuel,GiveSendGo, or by purchasing a premium subscription to this Substack.

Ellen