Coronavirus

Peter

On 12/8/2021 at 3:05 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 12/8/2021 at 2:37 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

You didn’t understand the question, but never mind.

That might be because of my low IQ. Also, I'm intellectually challenged, not to mention the many flawed neurological functions. Instead of brain wiring, I've got spaghetti.

:)

Anyone have a backchannel to Ellen? The day of her last comment was the day of her last logged-in visit to OL.

Are we still "Trusting the science"?
Or, in the immortal words of "Johnny Rotten", in THE GREAT ROCK N' ROLL SWINDLE, "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?"

CDC Removes 24 Percent of Child COVID-19 Deaths, Thousands of Others

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has removed tens of thousands of deaths linked to COVID-19, including nearly a quarter of deaths it had listed in those under 18 years old.

The health agency quietly made the change on its data tracker website on March 15.

“Data on deaths were adjusted after resolving a coding logic error. This resulted in decreased death counts across all demographic categories,” the CDC says on the site.

The CDC relies on states and other jurisdictions to report COVID-19 deaths and acknowledges on its website that the data is not complete.

But the statistics are often cited by doctors and others when pushing for COVID-19 vaccination, including figures who believe virtually all children should be vaccinated. Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, cited the tracker’s death total in November 2021 while pushing for an expert panel to advise her agency to recommend vaccination for all children 5- to 11-years-old.

Before the change, the CDC listed 1,755 children as dying from COVID-19 along with approximately 851,000 others, according to Kelley Krohnert, a Georgia resident who has been tracking the updates.

The update saw the CDC cut 416 deaths among children and over 71,000 elsewhere, arriving at a total of just under 780,000.

The agency declined to provide a comment by deadline.

HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-CDC-BOOSTERS.jpg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has removed tens of thousands of deaths linked to COVID-19, ...

• Like 1

Tony,

Discounting the last couple of years, at any time before that, did you ever dream you would see a headline saying that a famous science person admits natural immunity?

I mean, that's akin to admitting rain is wet.

I am sure we all know how to talk and reason, but the bad guys really made a hash out of communications in the public sphere.

The issue I'm talking about is not how absurd it is that Fauci admits natural immunity--as if that were something new.

The absurdity is that our natural tendency (and I include myself) is to accept a headline like that as normal--and even celebrate as if it were good news.

Man, are we fucked...

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Michael, "made a hash of" - I second. I've yet to decide how deliberately it was done, and with what motives, monetary, political, social, ideological.

The scores of books to be published soon on this terrible episode and the main actors will reveal more.

When such a sophomoric error as to deny, suppress, scorn (by the msm) or neglect to mention, that herd immunity is and has always been how humans cope with viruses, is made, one questions how experts DID NOT KNOW the science. Evasion or ignorant innocence? For either, they should be fired in disgrace.

We all can recall when anyone who dared mention "community immunity" was mocked and reacted to with horror.  Predating the divisiveness of vaccines mandates, one would lose friends by suggesting that path. (i.e. protect the identifiably vulnerable cohort, and everybody else move on with their lives, naturally and inevitably spreading the virus. And by the time the vaxx was available there'd be a large component of society with antibodies (and fewer fatalities, it stands to reason).

(South Africa presently has an estimated 80% natural immunity- and despite a beneath 40% vax uptake, the people here are showing strong resistance to the disease and its variants).

It is more than suspicious how herd immunity was held in check by 'public health' bureaucrats, along with cheap, life-saving therapeutics, over that period. As if: "let's not reduce the demand and desperate need for the vaccines - when they come out - so we'll get total acceptance for the jab". Which most healthy people, having knowingly gained herd immunity (also treated with simple immuno-enhancing drugs) would undoubtedly refuse.

But now that the vaxx has been distributed successfully to almost all globally (and mandates have forced the remainder to comply) ... "Now that it's almost over - now, we can afford a pivot and admit/confess the efficacy of herd immunity..."

"Oops, apologies for our minor error!"

7 hours ago, anthony said:

I've yet to decide how deliberately it was done, and with what motives, monetary, political, social, ideological.

Tony.

Look around the world and see where the main bullshit is happening.

When you look behind each horrible event, you will see the people at the top acting without fear of reprisal.

That's just human nature.

In dictatorships, this is easy. The dictator is the one who meets out restrictions and punishment, so that deal is cooked.

In small countries where people with lots of money move in to experiment on their populations, there is no reprisal because the local leaders get bought off. Why do you think people like Bill Gates does his human experiments on the populations of small African nations? It's easy to go oopsie there...

In countries where checks-and-balance laws exist along with individual rights, you can find the bad guys, too. Look to see where liability immunity is enshrined in law. Wherever that exists, the bullshit exists. And, given the right market, it grows exponentially.

Two very severe cases where this pops out is Big Pharma with vaccines, and social media Section 230 protections. We got a worldwide pandemic and vaccine scam with the first and worldwide surveillance technocracy serving dictators with the second. 

Where law doesn't exist to restrict bad behavior, where it provides unequal rights that favor a protected class, the bad guys will rule. 

Human nature...

Fix those laws, throw the bums who abused that power out, and the problem goes away.

Michael

Michael wrote, “Fix those laws, throw the bums who abused that power out, and the problem goes away.

Amen to that. Not many doctors and certainly not the VA are pushing for more vaccinations, unless you are sickly. I see that people are still being required to be vaccinated and to wear masks on airplanes. I wonder how many planned trips to Branson, Missouri, Disneyland, or Nashville, are being cancelled?

And around here there are still restaurants that only have outdoor dining or if inside, you need to wear a mask unless you are eating. “Waiter? Can I have a carry out bag for my mask? It has a lot of your good soup on it.”     

10 hours ago, Peter said:

Not many doctors and certainly not the VA are pushing for more vaccinations, unless you are sickly.

I spoke one day too soon. The VA and other medical entities will decide on a second booster in a month.

It is a damn shame we live in a world where people have to pass laws for doctors to be able to prescribe normal medicine.

But it's happened and thank God it has. More will soon follow.

Senate Passes Medical Freedom Bill Allowing Ivermectin Use in Kansas

iStock-1337034472-scaled.jpg
TRIALSITENEWS.COM

In what turned out to be a late-night marathon, the Kansas Senate barely passed, 21 to 16, a bill known as the Off-Label Drug Bill just before 1:30 am.

In what turned out to be a late-night marathon, the Kansas Senate barely passed, 21 to 16, a bill known as the Off-Label Drug Bill just before 1:30 am. Called HB 2280, the bill now passed by the House and Senate, not only allows for the prescribing and dispensing of off-label drugs such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 but also requires child care facilities and schools to grant religious exemptions from COVID-19 vaccination requirements without the need for an inquiry into the sincerity of the particular person’s individual belief.

In what is undoubtedly a victory for what has become known as the medical freedom movement in America, Kansas senators passed a bill that allows doctors to prescribe ivermectin and even hydroxychloroquine without fear of reprisal from health board investigations.

Michael

56 minutes ago, tmj said:

That the new math ? 3 + 1 = 2nd ?

I just hope someone can infuse water with the vaccination ( just like they do with CBD ) and then put it in the faucets and then I can self vaccinate multiple times each hour!

• Smile 1

5 hours ago, Marc said:

I just hope someone can infuse water with the vaccination

I remember living in California when they started putting flouride (sp.) in the water. It does help you strengthen the enamel and stop tooth sensitivity. But wow. The conspiracy theories that generated.   

Sweden—Once Mocked for Its COVID Strategy—Now Has One of the Lowest COVID Mortality Rates in Europe

"Sweden, which avoided strict lockdowns, now has a lower COVID mortality rate than 29 countries in Europe alone."

anders-tegnell.jpg?center=0.372909698996
FEE.ORG

The list of European countries with higher COVID mortality than Sweden grows longer with every passing month.

• Upvote 1

Seems maybe 'they' were on to something , or at the least thought' hey wait a second are you sure you are sure , cuz looks like you're  just gonna do it cuz you can , so are you sure ?'

pmc-logo-share.png?_=0
WWW.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Fluoride is one of the most abundant elements found in nature. Water is the major dietary source of fluoride. The only known association with...

One thing I know for sure TMJ, fluoride mouthwash decreased tooth sensitivity. After a long time without, I tried Jean Luc Picard's favorite beverage, Earl Grey Tea. And my teeth became sensitive after a few days. But a fluoride mouthwash, helped.  

It looks like when they started adding it to municipal water supplies , they exceeded the safe levels by fourfold, their hearts are in the right place , god bless em for trying and dang those nutters and their theories.

• Smile 1

19 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Sweden—Once Mocked for Its COVID Strategy—Now Has One of the Lowest COVID Mortality Rates in Europe

"Sweden, which avoided strict lockdowns, now has a lower COVID mortality rate than 29 countries in Europe alone."

anders-tegnell.jpg?center=0.372909698996
FEE.ORG

The list of European countries with higher COVID mortality than Sweden grows longer with every passing month.

Reminded by an article on that FEE page on Reagan's dismissal of Noriega, I checked out Nicaragua once more.

How did the tyrant Noriega know to get it right? Reuters tracker (check the bar graph, page bottom) shows not one day of lockdown orders for Stay at Home and Workplaces, a very short School closure, and minimal Border control. And masking, frowned upon.

While other Latin American countries were ravaged by Covid -

Quote:

"There have been 14,222 infections and 229 coronavirus-related deaths reported in the country since the pandemic began".

The answer to the pandemic was and is: do nothing? By order of the state? Instead of do *everything* (by order of the state)?

There had to be other factors for their low Covid prevalence, infections, deaths, like the equatorial climate zone, like early herd immunity, certainly, stronger immuno-systems and shorter life expectancy. Although vaxx uptake is 70+% , it's non-mandatory I gather...

still, life went on for two years in Nicaragua, almost uninterrupted. Freedoms, such as they exist, unhindered. An unlikely success story. (You don't hear of).

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjco_3X_-f2AhUNO8AKHWTqCxQQFnoECAcQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgraphics.reuters.com%2Fworld-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps%2Fcountries-and-territories%2Fnicaragua%2F&usg=AOvVaw2UxF6jIvS06Xv4U2-6t0MD

• Upvote 1

Here is Megyn Kelly's interview with Robert Kenney Jr.

This is on her new podcast.

Fauci, Vaccines, and Big Pharma's Power | Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Interview, Part 1

bTsAd.qR4e-small-Fauci-Vaccines-and-Big-
RUMBLE.COM

Megyn Kelly is joined by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., best-selling author and environmental lawyer, for an in-depth, two-part episode. In part one, they discuss overcoming disabilities and adversity, child

It's long. I haven't seen it all, but I have little doubt what is in it from the number of interviews I have seen with Kennedy. And I am about halfway through his book. That's long, too, but it's like a horror novel, except everything is footnoted (over 2,000). Fauci is much, much worse that I ever imagined.

But I will see the whole interview. And for the sake of completeness, here is part 2 even though it is focused on other topics.

The JFK Assassination, Growing up Kennedy, and His Marriage | Robert F. Kennedy Jr Interview, Part 2

NQtCd.qR4e-small-The-JFK-Assassination-G
RUMBLE.COM

Megyn Kelly is joined by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., best-selling author and environmental lawyer, for an in-depth, two-part episode. In part two, they discuss tech censorship, the U.S. record on COVID, t

I'm not a big fan of Megyn Kelly, but I have a feeling her podcasting career is going to be a lot more objective than her stints at major networks. In an environment where she is only competing with herself and there are no office politics, I have a feeling she will do all right.

So enjoy.

Michael

EDIT. If you just want to get a gist, in the article below there are several short clips from the interview.

2022.03.26-06.34-redvoicemedia-623f5cc0c
WWW.REDVOICEMEDIA.COM

It isn’t just the FDA or NIH, as the World Health Organization and Microsoft founder Bill Gates have been caught...

An idea crossed my mind about how Naomi Wolf is using an essentially Objectivist form of knowledge to distil one of the biggest scandals in the last 100 years or so.

I won't link, I just want to mention the idea. You can look up all this stuff later if you are interested.

1. Remember when Pfizer wanted to withhold documents about its coronavirus research until 2075? Well, it was told by the courts to release them in short order. So they did the first batch not too long ago.

An enormous quantity of documents emerged, way too many for a small team to go through.

2. Naomi organized, with the promotion of Steve Bannon, a crowdsourcing project where five hundred people (more actually) all across America and even the world were vetted and are now sifting through those documents to see what is in them.

3. Instead of sifting at random, a bunch of lawyers and scientists also showed up. They established specific things for people who know nothing at all to look for and report. And they created a kind of funnel to use this initial sifting at the wide end. Information that looks like it needs further examination by someone more knowledgeable gets sent up the funnel and non-relevant information gets discarded. Each level of the funnel gets more specific and specialized until a final report emerges at the top showing lawbreaking actions by Pfizer that can be used as premises for lawsuits or other material that can be used in official processes.

Naomi has come up with 500 such reports so far. (Yup, a legal shitstorm is coming. :) )

4. Remember ITOE, how sensations are integrated into percepts and those are integrated into concepts? The way Naomi devised her process (or maybe the way it emerged) is a direct mirror of that. And it is allowing her people to sift through an enormous amount of material and come out with objectively doable plans in a very short amount of time, all without sloppiness. Call it hierarchical knowledge sifted through a funnel.

5. What is emerging is that, within Pfizer's CYA culture where nobody admits anything directly, laws were knowingly broken left and right. And a massive coverup ensued.

A new tranche of documents is coming out in April. And Naomi's system will plow through that in no time.

Naomi didn't invent this system. She got it from nature.

And guess what?

That's what our brains do with the material coming from reality every minute of every day. And guess where Ayn Rand got her ideas about that?

She got it from nature.

The two process are fundamentally the same. And the results of both are comprehensive in effectiveness.

I think that is way cool.

Michael

• Upvote 1