Coronavirus

Peter

On 2/10/2022 at 4:04 PM, ThatGuy said:

So, Neil Young's catalog...

That was quick.

:) 

I don't use Spotify, but this lady is showing Spotify charts for Neil Young, Joni Mitchell and David Crosby (if she is on the level).

Neil Young is back on Spotify!

February 13, 2022

Neil Young is back on Spotify!

Joni too: 

And David Crosby: 

Posted by Ann Althouse at 9:36 AM 

People who own Big Pharma own this music.

Now they are getting rid of their Big Pharma stock.

And the music they own is now going back on Spotify after being removed because Joe Rogan was questioning Big Pharma. 

Hmmmmmmm...

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

On 2/12/2022 at 2:27 PM, ThatGuy said:

I've been hearing speculation about the jabs causing HIV, but it was just that; speculation. But now, it seems there is more to the story; it's at least acknowledged that people were/are testing positive for it. Whether they are false positives or not...TBD...

kk

kk

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=5184,2916,x0,y0,
WWW.FORBES.COM

A protein fragment used in the vaccine could induce an immune response great enough to signal a false positive in some HIV tests.

kk

11xp-virus-OZ-VACCINE-sub-facebookJumbo.
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Of the dozens of coronavirus vaccines being tested worldwide, the one under development at the University of Queensland was the first to be...

They waited until late December to cancel the trials?.. I heard about the false HIV positives 7 months ago from Dr. Sam Bailey. Her take, which I agree with, is that the antibody test which is used to diagnose HIV is just as questionable as the experimental vaccine itself. There is no HIV virus in the vaccine, so there is no way the positives could be anything but false. However, if these tests are "our best" way of detecting HIV in the first place, maybe the whole public concept of HIV is wrong. The inventor of PCR (who hated Fauci), also openly questioned the connection between HIV and AIDS after he could not find an acceptable source for his own writings where he intended to assert the relationship as an established fact.

This video was from last July. I set the video time to where she talks about this story.

aHR0cHM6Ly90aHVtYm5haWxzLmxicnkuY29tL09a
ODYSEE.COM

What is the link between Covid-19 shots, Cancer and HIV? Watch the video to find out more... Please support my channel...

1047370.jpg
WWW.ISRAELNATIONALNEWS.COM

Comparisons with myocarditis rates following infection now irrelevant as vaccination no longer prevents infection.

"A recent study published on January 25, 2022, on JAMA Network, has shown that the risk of myocarditis following mRNA COVID vaccination is around 133 times greater than the background risk in the population."

and

"1626 cases of myocarditis were studied, and the results showed that the Pfizer-BioNTech product was most associated with higher risk, with 105.9 cases per million doses after the second vaccine shot in the 16 to 17 age group for males, and 70.7 cases per million doses after the second shot in the 12 to 15 age group for males. The 18 to 24 male age group also saw significantly higher rates of myocarditis for both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s products (52.4 and 56.3 cases per million respectively).

"The study found that median time to symptom onset was two days, and that 82 percent of cases were in males, consistent with previous studies. Around 96 percent of affected people were hospitalized, with most treated with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; 87 percent of those hospitalized had resolution of symptoms by time of discharge.

"At the time of data review, two reports of death in people younger than 30 years of age with potential myocarditis still remained under investigation and were not included in the case counts."

Treatment and release from the hospital means the immediate effects are not life threatening, but heart tissue doe not regenerate or repair after injury. Scar tissue forms and all cardiac damage is cumulative. Basically these young men's lives have been shortened and this study just confirms what they saw in the trials but gotta get them jabs !

• Upvote 1

On 2/5/2022 at 11:05 PM, Peter said:

[quoting Wonderwall:] On Jan. 28 -- two days after Sarah Palin and Ron Duguay were seen dining together in New York City

Sarah Palin was in town for and has testified at her defamation suit proceeding against the New York Times. 

It appears that she will lose her case at this stage. Appeals ahead, most likely.

webMetaImg?v=1
GROUND.NEWS

A judge on Monday indicated he will dismiss Sarah Palin’s libel case against the New York Times, saying she had not met the legal standard showing that the newspaper acted with “actual malice” in publishing a...

Edited by william.scherk
Added that (because the jury will return a verdict) appeals is likely
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

It appears that she will lose her case at this stage. Appeals ahead, most likely.

William,

Mentioning the appeals is something to be celebrated in today's climate of fake news. The normal way would be to sing victory against Sarah and mock her.

Also, Judge Jed Rakoff,. who was put there by Bill Clinton, dismissed the case while the jury was still deliberating. I didn't know that was possible, but apparently it is.

To me, and I know to many others, that's a sign the US justice system needs to be seriously overhauled and simplified. It's turned into a tool for elites to keep up appearances as they screw over people, not a system where citizens can go and demand impartial justice.

One quibble.

"Likely" as an adjective doesn't do the upcoming appeal justice.

It will happen definitely, not just likely, after the dismissal was railroaded like it was.

Michael

On 2/14/2022 at 1:37 PM, william.scherk said:

Sarah Palin was in town for and has testified at her defamation suit proceeding against the New York Times. 

The nine-person jury returned a verdict. Unexpectedly by perhaps no one on the Palin team, the jury did not rule in Palin's favour.

I wonder how much money was spent on the case so far. Will Palin appeal and incur more expenses? Likely as not, since the trial embarrassed everyone but her. 

On the other hand, this kind of appeal would probably not involve re-examination of witnesses, not be quite as satisfying as making the New York Times folks squirm on the stand again. 

It can take a good long time to get to trial -- considering Palin filed her suit in 2017. 

Comparing this to Ruby Freeman's defamation suit, filing is one thing, timing is another. Principle is principle.

TG,

Here's another with the video apparent for use convenience.

The FDA guy basically said it's all about the money flowing in. He said it in different words, but he said it in those terms.

That's the reason they want to impose an annual shot. Guaranteed money.

He actually made that clear.

Here are quotes from the video (copied over from Project Veritas site):

• Cole on pharmaceutical companies: “There’s a money incentive for Pfizer and the drug companies to promote additional vaccinations.”

• Cole on the financial incentive for pharmaceutical companies: “It’ll be recurring fountain of revenue. It might not be that much initially, but it’ll be recurring -- if they can -- if they can get every person required at an annual vaccine, that is a recurring return of money going into their company.”

Dayaamm!

He just came right out and said it.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Just to add to the last post, big tech is on the rampage against ZeroHedge.

Look how ZeroHedge frames this Project Veritas report.

"A Recurring Fountain Of Revenue": FDA Exec Admits Biden Planning Annual Shots, Including Toddlers

hundreds%201.PNG?itok=lgMOX3sD
WWW.ZEROHEDGE.COM

"The drug companies, the food companies, they pay us millions of dollars a year..."

Try putting that superglue back into the tube.

Michael

When I see videos like these, I'm always struck with the candor of the 'leakers' , nice meal , nice bottle of wine .. and then "yeah , basically, we are screwing everyone over and we all know it's bs and we do it anyway" , so yeah I think the best 'defense' against getting screwed over is to just say No.
The best offense against allowing this level of corruption was supposed to be 'vote the bums out' but that didn't seem to work and certainly doesn't help in the 'moment', what to do what to do 

11 minutes ago, tmj said:

When I see videos like these, I'm always struck with the candor of the 'leakers' , nice meal , nice bottle of wine .. and then "yeah , basically, we are screwing everyone over...

T,

You left out a fundamental part.

Let me end it for you. Don't forget, he is talking to the lady asking the questions.

"Yeah , basically, we are screwing everyone over and you and I will be screwing shortly after this meal."

That opens 'em up like nobody's business.

Michael

• Smile 1

On 10/15/2021 at 2:04 AM, Peter said:

Epistemological duh, duh. Ask anybody who is not an ass kisser on OL. So. Me rethink, kemo sabi. As should you.

I think I was trying to be funny, but when I saw it quoted, I did not like the sound of it at all. Epistemological duh, duh? Wow. That is harsh.   

Let me rephrase that post in a funny way.

Consult the internet for the best medical advice. Don’t listen to medical science practitioners. Be brave and self-sufficient. And listen to the following leaked conversation. Those new cell phone thingies are just great! No one can get away with anything, anymore.   

Doctor, should I get the flu and coronavirus vaccine?

I don’t know. What does it say on the internet?

It says the coronavirus vax is not a vaccine.

Technically not . . . I suppose. I don’t know.

But should I get it?

Well, let me call my big pharma buddies and see what they think.

Aha! So, you are in cahoots with them.

Don’t knock it. Last year I got a free golfing trip to Florida just by being their patsy.   

18 minutes ago, Peter said:

Let me rephrase that post in a funny way.

How about you lay off the comedy, and give Michael the same respect and consideration that he's given you, instead? (Or, better yet, if you're not going to take it seriously, while offering your self-admitted "uninformed opinions", which is basically intellectual dishonesty, just don't say anything at all.)  I don't presume to speak for him, and he doesn't need me to, but I don't have to in order to say that he's earned that much from you.

so.. what would happen to your doctor's advice if they were to put it on the internet ? There's a lot on the internet about physics, golf , baking ,  legal theory , puppies ect , what happens to all that when its 'on the internet' ? What magical power is this thing? Information transmutation ?

2 hours ago, tmj said:

so.. what would happen to your doctor's advice if they were to put it on the internet ?

It would not change. I was making the point that you should listen to YOUR doctor. I remember Ellen's tale about telling her doctor she did not want the jab and he responded by simply saying OK. And I was not trying the argument from intimidation when I quoted a "doc site" that said the number of vaccinated, or whatever, is approaching 80 percent of Americans. It is. And if you are not vaxed your chances of dying from it are about 89 percent greater. That's huge, but I am quoting from memory.

I do feel safer with the shots I got. I do not fear getting any of the diseases I have been vaccinated for. Personally, I have no problem saying vaccinated, even if it is technically not a vaccine. If you don't say vax, you would need to take a longer time explaining what you are talking about.  

What would your doc recommend? Mine said get the vaccines. I had a bit of a sore arm all three times but nothing bad. And now I am protected. Ask a medical professional. What are the odds they will say . . . 

Peter

I was pointing out that you seem to use the term ‘internet’ to denigrate. That framing comes from the corporate/legacy media information gatekeeper types , the people who need for various reasons for you(us) to receive their distilled packets of information and unquestioningly consumed. 

While I’m a big fan of a system of medicine that closely resembles a personal and familiar physician that follows a very personalized and ideally long portion of life regimen with each individual patient , you remember the doc on Little House on the Prairie, great way for us to do medicine, such a doc isn’t really going to be in position to have a view on any novel treatment and its possible effects on me. The idea that all such docs can tell all their patients that a treatment will be okay for all, is a sign that we are no longer following the good model. 

There are some things that are general enough to apply equally to all people , dehydration is bad , clean dressed wounds heal better ect. But disease and its expression in individuals is highly variable , the reason certain medicines and treatments do not perform the same way 100 % of the time , actually I think ‘great’ medicines are those with like 60 % efficacy, don’t trust that number but it is something close to that , ballparkish. Take all that and add a novel vaccine, on a novel testing regimen, in the midst of a pandemic and it's a little hard to equate that with good , sound medical practice. Not all docs are on the same page with mass inoculation with this virus , of course they are the ones ‘on the internet’ , which basically means that they are not supported on corporate legacy media , gatekeepers , information bottleneckers have virtually, no pun intended, banned. 

You say you feel safer and that you are protected , but protected from what ? The polio vaccine protects one from the (actually I think there is more than one strain) virus that causes polio. But the mRNA based covid jabs are purported to stimulate the immune system to recognize only one part or protein group of the one strain of the virus, the ‘spike’ protein of the ‘wild’ virus the first strain , that particular strain is no longer circulating , and if it returns seasonally say in a year , the jabs will have ‘worn off’. The dominant strain right now , which causes less severe disease has a different spike , that’s why the jabbed are getting it , along with the jab free . The good news is the new one , Omicron confers immunity to the other variants , though weirdly immunity from the other strains doesn’t protect against an Omicron infection .

If you can , find the information about the untaxed being 89 times more likely to die , from a disease with an over 99 % survivability rate , vaxxed or not. That sounds like  a really hard way to describe a way less than 1 % added benefit of a jab.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, tmj said:

If you can , find the information about the untaxed being 89 times more likely to die , from a disease with an over 99 % survivability rate , vaxxed or not. That sounds like  a really hard way to describe a way less than 1 % added benefit of a jab.

Thanks for the information. I see the local hospital admittance rate for Covid is going down.

I have received two calls a few days apart, one from the VA, and one from a drug store. They both highly suggested I get any supplies or prescriptions, now. I suppose the usual “supply chain” is disrupting things as is the Coronavirus and Russian and Chinese threats to invade, kill, and maim. The chicken industry is practically nil around here in Perdue country and chicken, if available in the store, is very pricy. We have started going to a more expensive ACME Market because they have more stuff. Biden is to speak at 4 about Russia and Ukraine.

HONG KONG (Reuters) - The election of Hong Kong's chief executive, scheduled to be held in March, will be postponed to May as the Asian financial hub battles to control an accelerating surge in COVID-19 infections, city leader Carrie Lam said on Friday.

1 minute ago, ThatGuy said:

Well, then...who'd have thought?
Oh, wait...just everyone they tried to censor...

"And then, there's Maude"...

AAU2Hzr.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=
WWW.MSN.COM

The nation's top doctor has encouraged vaccines and boosters to fend off the worst of the virus.

Surgeon general and his entire family test positive for COVID-19

On 2/18/2022 at 1:14 AM, Peter said:

I do feel safer with the shots I got. I do not fear getting any of the diseases I have been vaccinated for. Personally, I have no problem saying vaccinated, even if it is technically not a vaccine. If you don't say vax, you would need to take a longer time explaining what you are talking about.  

What would your doc recommend? Mine said get the vaccines. I had a bit of a sore arm all three times but nothing bad. And now I am protected. Ask a medical professional. What are the odds they will say . . . 

Well, if we are being anecdotal... a personal anecdote I can relate, the death of someone I knew, last week by heart attack (as diagnosed) of an apparently fit, 40-ish man (son-in-law of my friend) a few months after his vaccination. His family including two girls also vaxxed. Any correlation to suspect? No, not necessarily, not yet. I don't know if he will be autopsied (in Portugal). But I wonder how rigorously autopsies are performed and reported in this post-vaxx period and if perhaps there will be an abnormal surge of cancer and heart failures which can't be covered up..

Only to point out that personal experiences differ. I wish all the vaccinated well, and I have not stopped maintaining these vaccines are essential for many, but let's not pretend there's zero risk involved in taking (and not taking) the jab.

Who decides either way?

• Upvote 1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiB6dPVuov2AhUKQ0EAHcN1DsIQFnoECAwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldometers.info%2Fcoronavirus%2F&usg=AOvVaw3kNWYzks92mP5xVSU6CwDa

With 'cases' obviously out of control (and 'recoveries' a foregone conclusion since only an identifiable, tiny minority die and have died of corona), you are left with the conclusion that massive infections - 400 million plus and many more, maybe double, i.e. all the asymptomatic or unrecorded, and officially untested people like myself) - were 'a given'.

Which establishes that almost all the blanketed measures were a tragic farce.

More, the large numbers of supposed 'cases' tell that there should have never been an iota of stigma or moral blame attached to getting infected OR transmitting the infection. These moral failings were implied and made explicit by scientists and MSM causing panic- i.e. catching the virus could be the Kiss of Death for everyone, and to ever chance passing it on, the depth of depravity. Taken up and devoutly believed by about everyone I've heard.

A sensible and considerate person wouldn't do either - on purpose, but following the honest science of those who knew from the start - global transmission was inevitable: despite populations obeying the harsh procedures as much as humanly possible and at uncountable costs to humans.

That early -moral- dutifulness imposed on one, to any and all others, has continued until the vaccinations and well after. 'They' will tell you, disingenuously appealing to selfishness - "It's for your good! And it stops the spread! First, partly true for some; second - patently false.

Which goes to show, the cause and effects of sacrifice are always depraved. The vax-fascists demonstrated that. Much less now concerned about the dangers of virus transmission, they are all infuriated about you renouncing your sacrificial duty to others.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, anthony said:

That early -moral- dutifulness imposed on one, to any and all others, has continued until the vaccinations and well after. 'They' will tell you, disingenuously appealing to selfishness - "It's for your good! And it stops the spread! First, partly true for some; second - patently false.

I hope everyone will do right for themselves, and try not to talk someone else from following their doctor's advise based on data or stories the doctor would NOT agree with because it is not scientific. I don't consider that altruistic, merely benevolent. Follow your reasoning, and let them follow theirs.

What ticks me off, is trying to get others to follow the malarky which can get them killed. I just saw another one of those stories about a rabidly anti vax couple but the wife is barely hanging on after getting the Chinese virus. I don't know if anyone remembers that Yul Brenner public service announcement, "Just don't smoke." but I would like to add, "Just don't smoke and mirrors."