Coronavirus

Peter

I don't think this dork realizes what she just said.

Think about that.

According to Dorkteeth, killing and maiming people--which are the side effects of the vaccines for way too many people--are not only to be expected, they are signs that the vaccines are doing what they should be doing.

Hmmmmm...

:) 

Michael

The Morning Briefing: Dems, MSM Busy Tossing Their COVID Failures Into the Memory Hole

"The Democrats have been pivoting so forcefully on various COVID-related things this past week that I’m surprised they aren’t all dizzy and nauseated, the poor dears. Ivermectin, natural immunity, the efficacy of cloth masks, you name it, they’ve been Team 180. And being the party of the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, they’ve been trying to erase the memory of their previous, horribly wrong policies.

"Of course, their dutiful flying monkeys in the mainstream media have been working overtime to help.

"Stacey wrote a great deep-dive about this yesterday:

"The memo has gone out: It is time for every cultural institution, politician, and corporate media outlet to pivot on COVID-19. They must reverse their Covidstan policies, advocate a return to normal, and make excuses for the missteps of the health bureaucracy. The speed and shamelessness with which the narrative shift happened are breathtaking, and it can only mean one thing. The internal polling for Democrats in the midterms is beyond dismal, and areas assumed to be safely in the 'D' column are at risk. We mustn’t let them get away with the rewrite of history they are attempting."

60948732-b028-484e-8e90-86cb63fd1bbe-120
PJMEDIA.COM

Top O’ the Briefing Happy Wednesday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. It’s time that science got to work on meat-based vegetables...

2f8c2560-88bb-4710-b9eb-1c5fb502539b-120
PJMEDIA.COM

Democrats, the corporate media, and "health experts" are trying to rewrite the history of COVID-19. That cannot be allowed.

• Upvote 1

The fainting by this comedian is real.

She literally fractured her skull.

Here's the story:

Comedian Heather McDonald Collapses on Stage, Fractures Skull Seconds After Delivering Joke About Being Triple Vaxxed

IMG_9857.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Comedian Heather McDonald collapsed on stage and fractured her skull during her show in Tempe, Arizona seconds after delivering a joke about being triple vaxxed. Eyewitnesses told TMZ that McDonald collapsed...

Heather used to appear on Chelsea Handler's show. And Handler is not doing so well right now, either.

IMG_9863.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

photo credit: Daily Mail Trump-hating trash ‘comedian’ Chelsea Handler was forced to cancel several shows of her “Vaccinated & Horny” comedy tour after being hospitalized. “I am so sorry I had to cancel my...

Michael

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, tmj said:

Makes you nostalgic for live attenuated vaccines and compact discs , yeah ?

Good point. I wonder what performance artists think about the loss of albums and discs? I wonder if they can still make decent money? I know touring was always a good source of income for people like Adele or Chuck Berry. And I love going to concerts and I am willing to pay bigger bucks to sit near the front. I sat within touch of Kenny Rogers and Johnny and June Cash. That was a thrill. Oh, and about four rows back from Bette, and ten rows from Allison Krause.  

BREAKING: Nevada Governor ends mask mandate effective immediately, including in schools. Condoms not required for anything. If you have a cough, go to work. People on crutches will be expected to hop instead. Badges not required. ID not required for bitcoin purchases.

50 minutes ago, Peter said:

BREAKING: Nevada Governor ends mask mandate effective immediately, including in schools. Condoms not required for anything. If you have a cough, go to work. People on crutches will be expected to hop instead. Badges not required. ID not required for bitcoin purchases.

Looks like someone got their free Biden crack pipe already.

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Finally the Joe Rogan mess makes sense.

It's about power and money, as always.

Dr. Malone to Tucker:

The main owner of Spotify is also the main owner of Moderna.

That crap never changes...

Michael

So, Neil Young's catalog is connected to LifeSciences, who supplied the "jab's phospholipids", and Spotify's owner owns Moderna...to paraphrase Groucho Marx, I know the hippies and music businesss people were into their "pharmaceuticals", but this is ridiculous...

(Though that raises a question; if Moderna and Spotify have the same owner, then why didn't he buckle under and remove Rogan? And what is the connection between Lifesciences and Moderna, vis a vis "jab phospholipids"? To quote the King of Siam, "And so on, and so on, etc, etc, etc"...)

• Like 1

Hmmm...

MotleyFool-TMOT-ac68e0fd-covid-19-test.j
WWW.USATODAY.COM

The FDA will wait to take up Pfizer's request until data becomes available on a third vaccine dose for children under 5, likely in early...

"Pfizer and BioNTech pushed the pause button Friday on the process of authorizing its COVID-19 vaccine for the youngest children.

"The companies said in a release that they want to wait until data becomes available on a third vaccine dose for children under 5, likely in early April.

"They had originally said such data would become available in late March or early April and they would ask for vaccine authorization then.

"But under pressure from the Food and Drug Administration, the companies submitted their data and requested authorization for the first two doses, saying they could add a third in the future.

"Friday's news seems to reverse that and return to their earlier position.

"An FDA advisory committee was planned for Tuesday to consider the request, but has been canceled. No new date has been set."

14 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Something to keep an eye on, if true...

uc?id=15jpU2XA2QoXkPPR4bOtXTpMMz9_PTL99

Moderna-CEO-600x359.jpg.optimal.jpg?p=22
NEWSPUNCH.COM

Nothing to see here, folks

Moderna CEO, Stéphane Bancel, Deleted His Twitter Account

renderTimingPixel.png

Edward Dowd is a former Blackrock hedge fund manager: https://twitter.com/DowdEdward

He started digging into death statistics from insurance companies and funeral homes: https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3Adowdedward%20mortality&src=typed_query&f=live

He also started accusing Pfizer and Moderna of fraud in the vaccine clinical trials: https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3Adowdedward%20fraud&src=typed_query&f=live

Then the Moderna CEO deleted his twitter account 2 days ago: https://twitter.com/sbancel

He has dumped $400M worth of MRNA stock: https://www.insiderscreener.com/en/company/moderna-inc

Noubar Afeyan is another Moderna cofounder who has dumped shares for $1.5B.

They have a huge incentive to do another pump&dump with another risky vaccine: https://www.tradingview.com/x/nemKVfo6/

I've been hearing speculation about the jabs causing HIV, but it was just that; speculation. But now, it seems there is more to the story; it's at least acknowledged that people were/are testing positive for it. Whether they are false positives or not...TBD...

kk

kk

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=5184,2916,x0,y0,
WWW.FORBES.COM

A protein fragment used in the vaccine could induce an immune response great enough to signal a false positive in some HIV tests.

kk

11xp-virus-OZ-VACCINE-sub-facebookJumbo.
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Of the dozens of coronavirus vaccines being tested worldwide, the one under development at the University of Queensland was the first to be...

This was the original tweet, presenting a video from Channel 7 News in Australia...
(The Twitter police have it flagged as "out of context"):
jk

I can't find a direct link to the video in that tweet, and the above links go back to December, but it's clear-cut: recall for false positive HIV results.
Still, here's the Twitter "Fact-checkers" reasoning for the "out of context" label:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1492349629706301440

A COVID-19 vaccine trial in Australia was terminated in December 2020 before moving into phase two

COVID-19·5 hours ago

A COVID-19 vaccine trial in Australia was terminated in December 2020 before moving into phase twoThe Australian government terminated a deal in December 2020 to purchase 51 million doses of a potential COVID-19 vaccine being developed at the time by the University of Queensland and CSL Industries. The vaccine trial had been abandoned prior to proceeding to phase two after some participants in the trial returned false-positive HIV test results. A joint statement from CSL and the University of Queensland said, "There is no possibility the vaccine causes infection, and routine follow up tests confirmed there is no HIV virus present."Photo via @1NewsNZ

jk

?m=02&d=20201217&t=2&i=1544938703&r=LYNX
WWW.REUTERS.COM

A video featuring a university professor addressing a crowd at Speakers’ Corner, London, includes various false and misleading claims.

And this:

"CSL and the University of Queensland announced they were abandoning the vaccine trial on December 11, 2020 "The Phase 1 data also showed the generation of antibodies directed towards fragments of a protein (gp41), which is a component used to stabilise the vaccine. Trial participants were fully informed of the possibility of a partial immune response to this component, but it was unexpected that the levels induced would interfere with certain HIV tests. There is no possibility the vaccine causes infection, and routine follow up tests confirmed there is no HIV virus present." — CSL statement"

19 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Moderna CEO, Stéphane Bancel, Deleted His Twitter Account

Salty just flat out says he's running for the hills because the whole thing is starting to fall apart.

lVxtaLfQz7Ol_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

article - https://nakedemperor.substack.com/p/a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words-b47 Website: https://saltmustflow.com OTHER PLATFORMS: Odysee: https://odysee.com/@SaltyCracker:a Bitchute:...

And he wonders where the hell Bill Gates is.

Do you want something from O-Land to relate this to?

Remember, in AS, when Francisco made his unorthodox announcement at a snoot cocktail party and there was a sudden run by everyone in the room to call their stockbrokers and sell off the worthless stock (or, better, sell off off their parasitic sins)?

That's kinda like what we are getting ready to see.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Salty just flat out says he's running for the hills because the whole thing is starting to fall apart.

And he wonders where the hell Bill Gates is.

Do you want something from O-Land to relate this to?

Remember, in AS, when Francisco made his unorthodox announcement at a snoot cocktail party and there was a sudden run by everyone in the room to call their stockbrokers and sell off the worthless stock (or, better, sell off off their parasitic sins)?

That's kinda like what we are getting ready to see.

Michael

The following should go under the Ukraine/Russia/Biden posts, I suppose, but a. I wonder if there's a connection re: timing (it's a long-shot, but then, lots of things like this were integrated in ATLAS SHRUGGED and in real life, and b. since Francisco was just name-dropped, the guy asking this is called "Dr. Hugh Akston"... :) 

https://twitter.com/DrHughAkston1/status/1492709034595606531?s=20&t=T0gZcEKB_SioFyZmvvDVvw

• Smile 1

Meanwhile, here in the Tarnished State, vaccine mandates are on the table:

california-abortion-sanctuary-85590.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

The bill would require workers to show proof of vaccination.

Buffy Wicks - reminds me of a character in Atlas. Can't make this shit up!

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1