Coronavirus

Peter

4 hours ago, Marc said:

Can we not just come now if we want?

Well . . . can you successful pretend to be from the U.S.A.? Who would ever know? But you won't get a stimulus check. They were just talking about taxes on TV. You need to declare any stimulus money received but you don't need to pay taxes on it. 

20 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Moderna Stock Crash Intensifies: Losses Top $130 Billion

"Battered by a steep broad-market selloff this week, Moderna shares fell for a sixth straight day Friday as experts questioned whether Covid-19 vaccine sales alone will help justify the firm’s meteoric valuation, intensifying a crash that’s wiped out more than 60% of the value in one of last year’s top stocks and turned it into this year’s worst performer.

"Moderna stock fell 4.4% Friday to an eight-month low of $160, pushing shares down more than 20% over the past week amid growing research suggesting Moderna’s Covid-19 booster, while very effective against previous strains, has been less effective against the rapidly spreading omicron variant."

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=4991,2809,x0,y11
WWW.FORBES.COM

Moderna was last year’s third-best-performing stock in the S&P—it’s now this year’s worst.

I only pray Nancy Pelosi got out in time!

• Smile 1

For those who don't know, there is a convoy protesting the vaccine mandates in Canada, particularly for truckers, heading to Ottawa. I have heard it will be around 50,000 trucks and 500,000 people, though I can't find those numbers anywhere now, so who knows.

DDD-2-1.png
WWW.DIGITALJOURNAL.COM

Semi trucks drive along Interstate 70 near Booneville, Missouri on Nov. 1, 2011. KOMUnews/Anna Burkart. CC SA 2.0.Hundreds of B.C...

• Upvote 1

I’ve heard stories of Americans who have traveled to Canada and be denied the ability to drive in the country if they have ever been convicted of dui/dwi. Makes me think the people whose profession is operating motor vehicles are some fairly sober minded people, people who take personal responsibility probably pretty seriously, sounds like those kind of people will put up with only so much.

I really like those kind of people. The world needs lots of those kinds of people, the good kind of collectivism :)

Quote by Robert Kennedy Jr.:

"Nobody in the history of the planet has ever complied their way out of totalitarian control."

I got that quote from a Bannon video (here--around 28:14) that covered the Defeat the Mandates protest at Washington DC over the weekend.

I'm not a fan of the Kennedy's, but that quote by Robert Kennedy Jr., sure as hell does it for me.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

For those who don't know, there is a convoy protesting the vaccine mandates in Canada, particularly for truckers, heading to Ottawa. I have heard it will be around 50,000 trucks and 500,000 people, though I can't find those numbers anywhere now, so who knows.

DDD-2-1.png
WWW.DIGITALJOURNAL.COM

Semi trucks drive along Interstate 70 near Booneville, Missouri on Nov. 1, 2011. KOMUnews/Anna Burkart. CC SA 2.0.Hundreds of B.C...

This is kind of like our PM's Cuban missle crisis moment.

Curious to see his response as it plays out.

Ottawa is a pretty small city too.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

For those who don't know, there is a convoy protesting the vaccine mandates in Canada, particularly for truckers, heading to Ottawa.

The news was just saying the U.S. will require truckers crossing the Canadian border to be vaccinated and some have said they will quit their jobs before doing that. Then they discussed all the much needed products we get through Canada. edit. Then they talked about how truckers are isolated so why require them to get a vax?

And then I think it was the European weather model that shows Delmarva will get a snow bomb Saturday, and they also called it a blizzard. Yikes. 

More good news:

"OSHA withdraws vaccinate-or-test mandate"

"Less than two weeks after the Supreme Court blocked the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s vaccine-or-testing mandate, OSHA disclosed on Tuesday that it is withdrawing the emergency temporary standard. 

“After evaluating the court’s decision, OSHA is withdrawing the Vaccination and Testing ETS as an enforceable emergency temporary standard,” OSHA said in a document released Tuesday.

“Notwithstanding the withdrawal of the Vaccination and Testing ETS, OSHA continues to strongly encourage the vaccination of workers against the continuing dangers posed by COVID-19 in the workplace,” it added.

OSHA issued the temporary emergency standard on Nov. 5, requiring that employees of employers of 100 or more be vaccinated or tested regularly against COVID-19. 

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

Vaccine_GettyImages-1255423631.jpg
WWW.MCKNIGHTSHOMECARE.COM

Less than two weeks after the Supreme Court blocked the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s vaccine or testing mandate, OSHA...

6 hours ago, Marc said:

Absolutely brilliant article! 

Thank you

I know you know this is not to single out Ontario and Canada - that's just a microcosm, there. In this case one sample does represent the whole caboodle, and what I've seen and know. And touchingly written. A truly compassionate view, as distinct from all those who pretend 'empathy' and deliver cruelty.

2 hours ago, anthony said:

I know you know this is not to single out Ontario and Canada - that's just a microcosm, there. In this case one sample does represent the whole caboodle, and what I've seen and know. And touchingly written. A truly compassionate view, as distinct from all those who pretend 'empathy' and deliver cruelty.

Totally agrees and thanks again but I have friends across the Nation and although Quebec seems even more draconian, these two Provinces sure seem like the worst places in the world bar a few countries.

And to think our Premiere ran on the slogan " Open for business".

A phenomonal read!  

"There are four characteristics which brand a country unmistakably as a dictatorship: one-party rule—executions without trial or with a mock trial, for political offenses—the nationalization or expropriation of private property—and censorship. A country guilty of these outrages forfeits any moral prerogatives, any claim to national rights or sovereignty, and becomes an outlaw."
- Ayn Rand, “Collectivized ‘Rights", 1963

Fast-forward to 2022:

Biden Surgeon General Suggests Joe Rogan Podcast Should Be Censored: Big Tech ‘Has Important Role To Play’ http://dlvr.it/SHs42X

4 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"There are four characteristics which brand a country unmistakably as a dictatorship: one-party rule—executions without trial or with a mock trial, for political offenses—the nationalization or expropriation of private property—and censorship. A country guilty of these outrages forfeits any moral prerogatives, any claim to national rights or sovereignty, and becomes an outlaw."
- Ayn Rand, “Collectivized ‘Rights", 1963

Fast-forward to 2022:

Biden Surgeon General Suggests Joe Rogan Podcast Should Be Censored: Big Tech ‘Has Important Role To Play’ http://dlvr.it/SHs42X

This will backfire, imo. Joe has said several times he invites opposing views to come defend their position on his show. He is being transparent. This is just going to show people even more-so just how corrupt the government is.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

This will backfire, imo. Joe has said several times he invites opposing views to come defend their position on his show. He is being transparent. This is just going to show people even more-so just how corrupt the government is.

File under "Streisand Effect"...

It just gets worse.

Now we are going into Kafka-land.

From Project Veritas.

“Some People Got the Wrong One” – New York Nurse Whistleblower Recordings Show Possible Botched Administration of Covid Vax on Kids (VIDEO)

IMG_9496.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Project Veritas on Wednesday evening released whistleblower recordings that show medical staff and supervisors admitting they made mistakes when administering Covid vaccines to children. A...

Here's the video:

In short, some of the people administering the vaccines to young children are making serious mistakes on the kids and not reporting them. That means the parents have no clue that their kids are running a risk from a botched procedure.

What's more, the whistleblower is pro-vax.

Michael

I've said from the beginning that if the formulations are as sensitive to temperature and handling as the shipping documents make them sound, then giving the competence level of the personnel administering the injections odds are a lot of the jabs will have hopefully been rendered inert. From what I gather from this video that is the concern , that this agency may have mixed up the dilution regimen , but since there are no studies involving different solution mixes no one can say for sure.

As to the whistleblower being 'pro-vax' , I'm 'pro-vax' too. From Valley Forge on up , nature to be commanded must be obeyed and that involves a level of scientific rigor that hasn't been shown to exist around the mass administration of these 'jabs'.

On 1/24/2022 at 6:59 PM, Dglgmut said:

This is a story the mainstream media is trying to kill. But it's hard as hell to ignore all those goddam trucks.

HISTORIC! Over 50,000 Truckers Join Freedom Convoy Through Canada Protesting COVID Mandates – Massive Crowds of Canadians Show Up In Support

Canadian-Trucker-Rally.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

An estimated 50,000 Canadian truckers are traveling across Canada in a massive caravan protesting the COVID mandates. Conservative Treehouse reported on this historic event. The Canadian ‘Freedom...

Nobody is talking about this right now in the mainstream media because shortages from truck delivery have not yet hit the stores. But pretty soon it will.

And then the chattering class will start chattering, the mainstream media will try to spin this as Trump's fault or something, Canadians will hate Trudeau even more, and the world will go on.

Except for one thing.

Those trucks ain't going nowhere and it's hard as hell to ignore all those goddam trucks. They're blocking the goddam roads.

Michael

• Like 1