Coronavirus

Peter

S,

You might also see a public letter Ayn Rand once wrote to Boris Spassky, especially about constantly changing the rules.

That even applies to public school events. (I don't believe the government should be funding school, anyway, but since it does, I want to look at a case.)

Here's an example with the sex thing. Imagine a school girl who has worked for years to be able to lift deadweights just another pound in school tournaments in order to break a record. She has uncountable hours of backbreaking effort to achieve that goal.

At the last minute, the rules change and a dude gets to lift weights in the tournaments she has trained for. Without breaking a sweat, he breaks the record by many pounds.

Would she have trained all that time had she known the rules would change in the end and make it impossible for her to win?

In that kind of world, in a world where the rules change by whim, there is no reason.

It's not rational.

I even think it is a nasty form of evil to blank out that girl's life and efforts under the old rules just so some Big Shot control freak can come along and arbitrarily say the rules are now this way and no longer that way.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I even think it is a nasty form of evil to blank out that girl's life and efforts under the old rules just so some Big Shot control freak can come along and arbitrarily say the rules are now this way and no longer that way.

S,

I don't mean you are evil, just in case you got that idea. You are working through ideas on a public ideas forum and risking being wrong. That takes courage. That's not evil. That's good.

:) 

And, believe me, I, myself, have stepped in it more times than I can count because that is exactly what I have done.

:) 

The evil I refer to belongs to the people who actually change the rules--or work to change the rules--so that particular evil can exist (blanking out the life and efforts of a true achiever, not just in the mind, but in reality, especially while she was young). 

Michael

jk

jk

openvaers-social-gr.png
WWW.OPENVAERS.COM

VAERS COVID Vaccine
Adverse Event Reports

Reports from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. Our default data reflects all VAERS data including the "nondomestic" reports.

All VAERS COVID Reports

US/Territories/Unknown

1,350,947 Reports Through July 15, 2022

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

jk

jk

openvaers-social-gr.png
WWW.OPENVAERS.COM

VAERS COVID Vaccine
Adverse Event Reports

Reports from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. Our default data reflects all VAERS data including the "nondomestic" reports.

All VAERS COVID Reports

US/Territories/Unknown

1,350,947 Reports Through July 15, 2022

Hmm...

• Smile 1

I saw a story a few days ago and I think it was from a New Jersey prison. A female dressing and acting man was sentenced to serve his time in a women's prison. He got two women prisoners pregnant.  

4 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

Hmm...

That is a question - whether the jabs were intended to be harmful or whether the pharmaceutical companies didn’t care if the jabs were harmful or not as long as they were profitable.

Ellen

19 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

That is a question - whether the jabs were intended to be harmful or whether the pharmaceutical companies didn’t care if the jabs were harmful or not as long as they were profitable.

Ellen

Ellen,

I think it is both, depending on who we are talking about.

There actually is an interest in culling the human population among the WEF people and other elitists. As the saying goes, where there is a will, there is a way. So I expect some people have done some dastardly things about making the jabs toxic.

But I see Big Pharma not giving a damn one way or the other so long as they keep getting oodles of government (and government-protected) money.

I honestly think they would inject rubbing alcohol into people if it were profitable in the way the vaxxes are and they could get away with it.

Michael

And I'm pretty sure there isn't really a question if the entities that produced the jabs would profit from the effort , so I believe the question is whether or not they knew it was harmful, because there was no way to determine long term effects. Which in itself , the idea that long term effects are literally unknowable, it a tacit admission that at the very least they did not care about safety.

So I think we are basically left with whether or not someone(s) intentionally meant harm. There was/is motive and opportunity.

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

I think it is both, depending on who we are talking about.

There actually is an interest in culling the human population among the WEF people and other elitists. As the saying goes, where there is a will, there is a way. So I expect some people have done some dastardly things about making the jabs toxic.

But I see Big Pharma not giving a damn one way or the other so long as they keep getting oodles of government (and government-protected) money.

I honestly think they would inject rubbing alcohol into people if it were profitable in the way the vaxxes are and they could get away with it.

Michael

Evil can be astoundingly well learned and well bred.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

One of the obits mentioned an underlying condition and if the other autopsies don't mention Covid . . .  certainly, lying would be a criminal offence for the M.E.'s involved. So, what are the psychotic odds that American medicine is akin to that in Wahan or Nazi Germany? Where have all the flowers gone? I just don't see "the giant conspiracy," that would need to involve Donald Trump too.      

6 hours ago, Peter said:

One of the obits mentioned an underlying condition and if the other autopsies don't mention Covid . . .  certainly, lying would be a criminal offence for the M.E.'s involved. So, what are the psychotic odds that American medicine is akin to that in Wahan or Nazi Germany? Where have all the flowers gone? I just don't see "the giant conspiracy," that would need to involve Donald Trump too.      

"Hello... McFly..."

6 hours ago, Peter said:

image.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Former White House COVID response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx discussed President Biden’s breakthrough...

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I can't believe the predator class is going to try to make the equivalent of an STD for anal sex a reason to clamor for lockdowns and vaccines.

Good to hear. Me neither. 

Nor, I suggest, do we believe that anal sex is sine qua non for catching an infection. 

Human-animal propinquity, skin-to-skin contact, and skin to bedding or discarded towels seemed to be the usual vectors; while earliest not-in-Africa reports from the WHO said a majority of infections were and are reported from Western gay sexual health clinics, there have been two reported cases in US children. 

In Africa, I'd say monkeypox is a comparatively minor but recurrent public health issue in a few countries. A minor-but-not-pleasant, endemic pox that does not usually end in death. 

Avoiding monkeypox is as easy as pie. Don't breathe in poxy skin flakes, among other things ...

"People are infectious until all their lesions have crusted over, the scabs have fallen off and a new layer of skin has formed underneath. The virus can also spread from contaminated environments to humans, such as when a person with monkeypox touches clothing, bedding, towels, objects, electronics and surfaces. Someone who touches these items can then become infected. It is also possible to become infected from breathing in skin flakes or virus from clothing, bedding or towels. Ulcers, lesions or sores in the mouth can also be infectious, meaning the virus can spread through direct contact with the mouth, respiratory droplets and possibly through short-range aerosols."

Technical report June 27 2022

Treatments for Monkeypox have not become a priority for Africa, I bet.

Treatment of monkeypox patients is supportive dependent on the symptoms. Various compounds that may be effective against monkeypox virus infection are being developed and tested.  

Prevention and control of human monkeypox rely on raising awareness in communities and educating health workers to prevent infection and stop transmission. 

Most human monkeypox infections result from a primary animal-to-human transmission. Contact with sick or dead animals should be avoided, and all foods containing animal meat or parts need to be properly cooked before eating. 

Close contact with infected people or contaminated materials should be avoided. Gloves and other personal protective clothing and equipment should be worn while taking care of the sick, whether in a health facility or in the home. 

Populations have become more susceptible to monkeypox as a result of the termination of routine smallpox vaccination, which offered some cross-protection in the past. Vaccination against smallpox with first generation vaccinia virus-based smallpox vaccine was shown to be 85% effective in preventing monkeypox in the past. Family and community members, health workers and laboratory personnel who were vaccinated against smallpox in childhood may have some remaining protection against monkeypox. 

-- advice also from the Devil's Mouth, for men who have sex with men:

Symptoms:

If you are exposed to someone with monkeypox
you could develop symptoms up to 21 days later.
Most people with monkeypox will get a rash. It
can look like pimples/blisters and may be painful
and itchy. The rash can be found anywhere on the
body, but is often found around the genital and
anal region, and on the face, palms of hands and
soles of feet. It can also be found inside the mouth,
throat, vagina and anus. Some people will have
one or two lesions, while others can have several
thousand.The rash remains infectious until it has
crusted over, the scabs have fallen off and a new
layer of skin formed underneath. This can take
several weeks, during which you should isolate to
protect others. Other symptoms can include:

• Fever
• Swollen lymph nodes
• Headaches
• Muscle aches
• Back pain
• Low energy

People may experience all or only a few of
these symptoms. While some people have mild
symptoms, others may develop more serious
illness and need care in a health facility. Anyone
who has symptoms that could be monkeypox
or who has been in contact with someone who
has monkeypox should call or visit a health care
provider and seek their advice.

Predatory National Public Radio, suggesting that there are anti-viral treatments being withheld, and claiming that it's a debilitating and painful infection while it lasts:

How are things looking in the U.S.?

The outbreak is growing quickly. The CDC says there are nearly 3,000 confirmed cases, though Malani says many cases are likely unreported due to mild illness or lack of testing.

Testing has become more available in the U.S. since several commercial laboratories started testing for monkeypox this month. And last week, the CDC made it easier for doctors to prescribe TPOXX, the pills to treat monkeypox, by reducing some of the paperwork associated with it.

As for vaccines, the U.S. government has shipped over 300,000 doses and will be routing more to places where the most cases are being found. The Department of Health and Human Services says millions more are scheduled for delivery by the middle of next year.

Nonetheless, there are supply issues at present. In Washington, D.C. and New York City, instead of administering both doses of the vaccine to those who are interested, they're only offering a single dose and reserving the double dose for those at highest risk, such as the immuno-compromised.

"So things are getting better in the U.S.," acknowledges Titanji, "but there's still a lot to be done to actually get to where we need to be to make sure that we're making the best use of the tools that we have."

How contagious is monkeypox?

"Monkeypox is transmitted by close intimate contact with a person who is infected and has the classic rash on their body," says Titanji. "When outbreaks have happened in parts of west and central Africa, it was always thought that this was a virus that didn't transmit very well between humans." Indeed, a range of rodents and non-human primates serve as animal hosts to the virus.

"However, in the current outbreak, we know that close intimate contact facilitated through sexual networks and sexual activity appears to give the virus an ease of transmissibility that we were not aware of before. And as a result, we are seeing more cases of transmission from person to person. So it is transmissible, but it requires close intimate contact with someone who is infected.

"And besides the close contact, you can also get infected through droplets, as well as prolonged contact with contaminated objects [like] bedding, clothes and shared utensils."

"If traveling," Malani says, "use common sense. Sheets [and] towels should be clean. Don't share towels with others." She says it's reasonable to launder linens if you're unsure that they're clean. "As far as furniture goes, if [infected] people are sitting [on it] without clothing and then someone uninfected comes along later," she supposes infection is possible. But she underscores that these forms of exposure are lower risk than skin-to-skin contact.

Monkeypox can look different than what doctors thought. Here's what they're learning

If I do get monkeypox, how bad is it?

"I really think it's critical that we don't dismiss the pain and suffering that people who are experiencing this are actually going through," says Phelan. "This isn't just a rash. This can be an incredibly debilitating and painful disease. And I think that in of itself is an ethical duty to prevent that from occurring. And then when it is occurring, giving people access to appropriate treatments and medications."

How worried should I be?

"I think we should generally be worried," says Phelan, "whenever there are communities that are experiencing a disease that is causing them pain and suffering."

Edited by william.scherk
Added more dramatic language. Thought about mockery, ridicule and shame.

William,

Anal sex. Biggest rate of transmission for monkey-pox. 

Nothing comes close.

The predator class doesn't like people saying that all the brouhaha is because of moolah moolah moolah, not because of anything gay. They want everyone to say gay so they can get the woke crowd worked up. Propaganda 101.

That's why they are using a virus with anal sex as the main form of transmission in humans.

They want words disconnected from reality so they can "control the narrative." Then they can say we gotta shut down the world again and vaccinate everyone with countless boosters. (Ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching.)

Sorry. Go blah blah blah all you want.

I'm no longer listening.

When on earth is this childishness going to stop?

We are human beings with brains, for God's sake. Pointing up does not mean pointing down. Two plus two does not equal seven hundred and fifty-seven, otherwise you're a bigot.

Like I said before, there is a reason I don't take your posts seriously anymore.

Michael

• Upvote 2