Coronavirus

Peter

3 minutes ago, tmj said:

And I've said before when we see/hear the phrase "our democracy" , the bot's democracy is what they are speaking to, it ain't 'democracy' neither.

"One of us...one of us...gooble-gobble, gooble-gobble..."

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

Biden has been vaxxed and came down with it. And didn't President Trump have it too? I don't know about getting a fourth Pfizer shot, but nobody who is vaxxed that I know, has gotten it edit. the 4th shot or Covid.   

5 hours ago, Peter said:

Biden has been vaxxed and came down with it. And didn't President Trump have it too? I don't know about getting a fourth Pfizer shot, but nobody who is vaxxed that I know, has gotten it edit. the 4th shot or Covid.   

Look at risk reward Peter and your answer lies there.

17 hours ago, Peter said:

Quadrophenia...

It never stops.

Facebook and Instagram Take Down Bobby Kennedy Jr.’s Children’s Health Defense Fund Pages Over Bogus “Misinformation” Accusations

deplatformed-kennedy.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Wednesday Facebook and Instagram without warning took down the Children’s Health Defense Fund‘s Facebook and Instagram accounts. The two pages together had nearly a half million followers. They...

And it won't stop until we stop using these platforms.

Or until these companies are broken up.

Michael

"Trust the science/get the Jab..."
(And if you believe that, you probably believe there's no evidence of election fraud, either...and that there are 5 lights...)

44% Pregnant Women Suffered ‘Spontaneous Abortions’ during Pfizer Vaccine Trials, FDA Covered It Up

pregnant-women-vaccine-pfizer-trials-fda
SLAYNEWS.COM

44% of pregnant women lost their pregnancies after suffering "spontaneous abortions" during Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine trials...

The CDC is going to undergo a deep structural change due to constant fuck-ups.

Here's a link for the record. I didn't read it, though.

GettyImages-1234075287-760x380.jpeg
ARSTECHNICA.COM

Cultural, structural changes to shift focus from scientific publishing to public health action.

I heard about this on the War Room.

And it gets worse. The CDC people have a solution for curing their fuck-ups and fuck-up culture.

They need more money, more power, and less science to govern their decisions.

That's going to go over well.

:)

Michael

"Trust the science"

The "Science":

Scientists Resurrect Deadly Spanish Flu Using Gain-of-Function

"Scientists have used controversial gain-of-function research to resurrect the deadly Spanish Flu that killed millions of people around the world in the early 20th century.

The team of gain-of-function researchers in Canada and the US reports that they successfully re-created the 1918 influenza virus and used it to infect macaques."

scientists-spanish-flu-gain-function.jpg
SLAYNEWS.COM

Scientists have used controversial gain-of-function research to resurrect the deadly Spanish Flu that killed millions of people around...

I think this is signal, not noise.

Dr. Anthony Fauci Announces Decision to Step Down in December as Republican Control of Congress Looms

fauciptsd1.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Dr. Anthony Fauci announced Monday he would step down from his government positions in December.

Is this a big-ass crack in the dam or is it a big-ass crack in the dam?

Michael

• Smile 1

5 hours ago, tmj said:

Oh but they worked just fine. The above post is testament to that .

I guess you are not serious, but I remember getting out of high school and traveling to Japan . . . and pre covid, the Japanese were wearing masks, because of flu. I thought it was over doing it at the time but now I think masks help you from being exposed to fewer, but not all germs, perhaps enough that a lesser number of them can be better fought off by your immune system.    

30 minutes ago, tmj said:

They help to keep germs that congregate in your spit from ending up on other people. But I doubt most communicable viruses are in that class.

For walking around in public, may I suggest space or diving suits?

Seriously, I think masks do have an impact on communicable diseases. And isolation of course is a smart course of action. I have always stayed away from anyone coughing or who "looks ill" even if I have gotten all available immunization shots. I don't think I have ever missed taking the flu shot for 20 or more years.

I have mentioned this before but on a human trip to Mars or beyond that, they will have little "germ tubes" the travelers will sniff to keep their levels up, just as if you were mingling here on earth. I can't remember if they imagined that on Star Trek TNG or not.    

Attorney Thomas Renz is one of the main guys who is going to put Fauci and/or his cohorts behind bars.

He is announcing that he and a large group of people have been working nonstop on the legal preparations and gathering of evidence to get the ball rolling within a week or two or three.

He is also going to attack the intelligence community for their support of bioweapons labs overseas.

And don't forget, this is merely one group of people doing this. There are many. All highly qualified people.

4vmGNzMiVd0Y_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Attorney Thomas Renz tells Mike Adams that Fauci and others will be PROSECUTED For more updates, visit: http://www.brighteon.com/channel/hrreport NaturalNews videos...

Enjoy.

I, myself enjoyed this one.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Attorney Thomas Renz is one of the main guys who is going to put Fauci and/or his cohorts behind bars.

He is announcing that he and a large group of people have been working nonstop on the legal preparations and gathering of evidence to get the ball rolling within a week or two or three.

He is also going to attack the intelligence community for their support of bioweapons labs overseas.

And don't forget, this is merely one group of people doing this. There are many. All highly qualified people.

4vmGNzMiVd0Y_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Attorney Thomas Renz tells Mike Adams that Fauci and others will be...

Enjoy.

I, myself enjoyed this one.

Michael

Great listen!!!!!!!

Not sure where to put this link but pretty good!

• Smile 1

Just look at the news these days.

The vax story is falling apart big time, so now stories are starting to come out in the mainstream that the vaccines are all Trump's fault.

These people are unbelievable.

I, for one, didn't even go to kindergarten (my parents couldn't afford it as it was paid back then), much less stay there into adulthood.

Michael

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The vax story is falling apart big time, so now stories are starting to come out in the mainstream that the vaccines are all Trump's fault.

Um, successful crystal-ball-gazing time.  I predicted back in November that there would be efforts to blame Trump.  I think he was being set up as fall guy from before the FDA approval - and he was walking into it with his extolling "our wonderful vaccines."  I haven’t heard anything lately about his still touting the Jabs.  I hope he's learned better.  I wish he'd learned better by September/October last year.  Many lives might have been saved if he'd said "Oops" then.

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/25/2022 at 7:26 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Um, successful crystal-ball-gazing time.  I predicted back in November that there would be efforts to blame Trump.  I think he was being set up as fall guy from before the FDA approval - and he was walking into it with his extolling "our wonderful vaccines."  I haven’t heard anything lately about his still touting the Jabs.  I hope he's learned better.  I wish he'd learned better by September/October last year.  Many lives might have been saved if he'd said "Oops" then.

Ellen

The HRR states the same that Trump walked into a trap with the vaccine and now what is happening may look like that may be true but is that not what everyone has said re Trump since day 1? 

Yet every single time its not a trap as much as 4D chess playing playing a gambit.

Plus if Trump was still President ( as in being in the Whitehouse) I think that he would have not had people continue to take boosters once he saw the evidence.

God Bless President Trump!