Coronavirus

Peter

On 8/28/2022 at 8:19 PM, Marc said:

Trump does not, never has and never will treat people as pawns.

Every other President though has and sent young boys and girls to die simply to line their pockets and Swiss bank accounts with cash.

Trump did though write some mean tweets 

My opinion is is that Trump took the bull by the horn and created Operation Warp Speed, should he have not? 

If he did not then you would have been writing me today that Trump did nothing.

Brix or Birx and Fauci tricked the world and they did a number on Trunp too.

PS, yes Bravisimo to TG ( one of my favourite posters here! ) .

#nogroundgame

BTW Ellen, could you let me know who will win the Super Bowl in 2020/21 season please, I would like to make a retroactive wager.

#timemachine

On 8/28/2022 at 4:57 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Why is it either-or?

Cannot Trump have made a terrible mistake and played 4d chess once he felt threatened?

And cannot Trump have needed to take his time--a lot more time than normal--to mentally process the size of the evil he was facing?

I find all of this not only plausible, I think that is what happened.

I find the prospect of Trump being either a monster or a doofus, or a mastermind who is above reality, er... limited in plausibility.

:) 

Like I keep saying, the enemy is not in here. The enemy is out there.

Michael

Marc,

At least you've stated that you don’t think that Trump was treating people as pawns, though you continue not to say if you think that he knew better last Fall when he called the Jabs wonderful.

I'll come back in a moment to Operation Warp Speed.

First addressing Michael's question "Why is it either-or?"

I'm not the one who's been making it either-or.  Marc seems to find the idea that Trump "made a terrible mistake" inconceivable - although maybe he's progressed, since he does say that "Brix or Birx and Fauci tricked the world and they did a number on Trump too" (emphasis added).  This appears to indicate that the Great One can be tricked.

As to Operation Warp Speed, I guess you forget, Marc, that I've said several times that I had alarm bells ringing as soon as I read a description of how the damned mRNA stuff works.  I dreaded the FDA approval, dreaded it, and I was in tears when the stuff was approved for children.

I wish that Trump had not pushed for speed.  If instead he'd been cautious, I'd be applauding now - although I think that the stuff would have been approved whatever Trump did.  Fortunes to be made.

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ellen

As you have cautioned prior, these people are evil not stupid.

I think Operation Warp Speed 'packaging' was what tripped DJT up and put him in a position to be more vulnerable to more 'tricks'.

They had to have known Trump would have been more than amenable to frantic and a nearly unprecedented effort to mobilize personnel and material to meet whatever needs could be met in the face of the initial outbreak.

Leaving aside the disastrous effects of ventilator use and less than helpful(bordering on lethal) applications of some of the chemical/medecines used Trump was able to show he/they were producing results.

He even tried often to get the idea of repurposed drugs and early treatment/prophylaxis into the public sphere.

But I think he was fairly bamboozled , not sure who could have been immune to the bamboozlement , unless they knew which of course is how we identify the bamboozlers.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, tmj said:

But I think he was fairly bamboozled , not sure who could have been immune to the bamboozlement , unless they knew which of course is how we identify the bamboozlers.

Speaking of "bamboozlement":

Rockefeller Foundation Funding Behavioral Scientists to Create Vaccination Narratives

rockerfeller-foundation-dr-rajiv-j-shah-
SLAYNEWS.COM

The Rockefeller Foundation and several other globalist nonprofit organizations are pumping millions of dollars into funding a group of...

excerpt quote:

The Rockefeller Foundation and several other globalist nonprofit organizations are pumping millions of dollars into funding a group of behavioral scientists tasked with creating new and more convincing narratives to drive COVID-19 vaccinations.

The behavioral science project is being funded to figure out why large numbers of people around the world refuse to take the jab and to develop ways to convince them to change their minds.

The “Mercury Project” is a collective of behavioral scientists formed by the Social Science Research Council (SSRC).

SSRC is a non-profit group that receives considerable funding from the Rockefeller Foundation and other globalist organizations and governments.

The Rockefeller Foundation was founded by the notorious Rockefeller family and is currently led by former Obama administration official Dr. Rajiv J. Shah.

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Marc,

At least you've stated that you don’t think that Trump was treating people as pawns, though you continue not to say if you think that he knew better last Fall when he called the Jabs wonderful.

I'll come back in a moment to Operation Warp Speed.

First addressing Michael's question "Why is it either-or?"

I'm not the one who's been making it either-or.  Marc seems to find the idea that Trump "made a terrible mistake" inconceivable - although maybe he's progressed, since he does say that "Brix or Birx and Fauci tricked the world and they did a number on Trump too" (emphasis added).  This appears to indicate that the Great One can be tricked.

As to Operation Warp Speed, I guess you forget, Marc, that I've said several times that I had alarm bells ringing as soon as I read a description of how the damned mRNA stuff works.  I dreaded the FDA approval, dreaded it, and I was in tears when the stuff was approved for children.

I wish that Trump had not pushed for speed.  If instead he'd been cautious, I'd be applauding now - although I think that the stuff would have been approved whatever Trump did.  Fortunes to be made.

Ellen

You see Ellen that this is a pre emptive Coup, yes?

They are about to indict POTUS.

What exactly he knew or did not know, who knows but him, and very respectfully to the man who left 10 Billion on the table to fight this fight for us all, not just Americans, I am with him.

Did he do everything right during the war of the last 8 years? 

I don't know but I do know where we are right now.

President Trump is trying to save your Country.

President John Galt.

As a citizen of The World, God Bless President Trump.

On 8/27/2022 at 1:12 PM, ThatGuy said:

Perhaps my biggest problem with the "Q" phenomenon was with the presentation of all this as "you are watching a movie." Like the problem that Ellen highlights with the chess analogy, the "movie" analogy is sloppy, at best, but dangerous in its suggestion that we are nothing but spectators to events outside of our control, pawns in a game. Of course, if it were a movie, I'd walk out of the theater and demand my money back (or cancel my Netflix subscription). But that's not really an option, now, is it?

"All the world's a stage, and we are merely players..."

Huh...when I wrote the above, my beef was with Q's treating people as pawns ("you are watching a movie"), as opposed to Trump and the vaccines. (I think he was "bamboozled", myself, sadly.) And for the most part, I hold Q and Trump as separate, as I have no real proof that Trump was directly involved (and he has denied it, himself.)

But then, he goes and does the following? Fast forward to today:

og-nbcnews1680x840.png
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Facing numerous investigations, Trump shared posts promoting conspiracy theories, some of them from the account that originated...

(And just when I was thinking that the most recent buzz of the most recent Q posts was dying down, since even that was a couple of months ago, and I suspected it was most likely faked...)

At any rate, this does little to calm the feeling of being used as "pawns" in chess...

17 hours ago, Marc said:

You see Ellen that this is a pre emptive Coup, yes?

They are about to indict POTUS.

What exactly he knew or did not know, who knows but him, and very respectfully to the man who left 10 Billion on the table to fight this fight for us all, not just Americans, I am with him.

Did he do everything right during the war of the last 8 years? 

I don't know but I do know where we are right now.

President Trump is trying to save your Country.

President John Galt.

As a citizen of The World, God Bless President Trump.

Marc,

Now you’ve switched the issue to the stolen election.  I have no doubt that the election was stolen.  Also, I agree with you about not putting 2020 "behind us."  I think that the fact of the heist needs to be acknowledged and the cheat machines put out of use.  I don’t know if there are available procedures for redressing the theft.  I have very little knowledge of legal issues generally or of Constitutional Law specifically.

If I might remind you what this discussion was about, and then I hope you'll stop trying to make an enemy of someone who isn’t one.

Michael made a post saying that now there are people blaming Trump for the Jabs.

I said that I'd predicted that that would happen and that unfortunately Trump played into the accusations with his remarks about the Jabs last Fall.

You then said that no way could The Grandmaster have put his foot in it.  4-D chess, he's ahead of the game, yadda.

Fact is, his remarks weren’t a good move.

Regarding how the Jabs drama will play out:  I’m hoping for Nuremberg-style trials.

I don’t believe that Trump is actually culpable for his role, since I think that he was deceived and he didn’t have the kind of knowledge background to know better.  I hope that by now he’s learned that he was used.

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/30/2022 at 4:52 PM, ThatGuy said:

Speaking of "bamboozlement":

Rockefeller Foundation Funding Behavioral Scientists to Create Vaccination Narratives

rockerfeller-foundation-dr-rajiv-j-shah-
SLAYNEWS.COM

The Rockefeller Foundation and several other globalist nonprofit organizations are pumping millions of dollars into funding a group of...

excerpt quote:

The Rockefeller Foundation and several other globalist nonprofit organizations are pumping millions of dollars into funding a group of behavioral scientists tasked with creating new and more convincing narratives to drive COVID-19 vaccinations.

The behavioral science project is being funded to figure out why large numbers of people around the world refuse to take the jab and to develop ways to convince them to change their minds.

The “Mercury Project” is a collective of behavioral scientists formed by the Social Science Research Council (SSRC).

SSRC is a non-profit group that receives considerable funding from the Rockefeller Foundation and other globalist organizations and governments.

The Rockefeller Foundation was founded by the notorious Rockefeller family and is currently led by former Obama administration official Dr. Rajiv J. Shah.

That sends freezing chills down my spine.

Realistically regarding the pandemic, a "vaccination" push wouldn’t be needed at this point even if the stuff was effective, which it isn’t.

Combine that with its being the Rockefeller Foundation pushing the "narrative" project.  The Rockefeller Foundation sees "overpopulation" as a problem.

Makes me wonder if there actually is something which could be "triggered" in the Jabs.  Or maybe there are people connected with the project who have some advance information on potential long-term harm.

In short, sounds to me like, let's get rid of more people by talking them into being Jabbed.

Ellen 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

... Trump and the vaccines. (I think he was "bamboozled", myself, sadly.)

TG,

I keep seeing this going to an unnamed false dichotomy, so I want to comment on something.

The cause of the false dichotomy is called presentism, or in Objectivist jargon, switching contexts.

The insinuation about Trump and the vaccines is that he was:

1. Bamboozled (because he was out of his depth), or

2. Greedy because he was in on the profits.

Maybe starry-eyed, too, from being an idiot or something. 

None of this applies to Trump in reality.

btw - Presentism means looking at an historical fact of the past using values, knowledge and perspectives of the present, then condemning the past for the people not knowing or realizing or believing these things at the time. 

The context

So what was the context that always gets switched? When the pandemic hit, the one person who had to respond to it was Trump. He was President of the USA. He had just turned the country around by dreaming big and achieving even bigger. Hell, he even got a impossible accord in the Middle East.

Another thing. Trump has always been a germaphobe. And his understanding of vaccines was the same as I believe most people had at the time--and it had nothing to do with mRNA. I believe when he thought about vaccines back then, he thought this new mRNA stuff was just some new-fangled way of doing the same old thing. After all, the world's greatest experts were using the same old words.

He had also just removed regulatory blocks against people in critical stages of deadly illnesses having a "right to try" medications and treatments that were still in development and not yet authorized. And the success rate was pretty impressive. Lots of lives saved.

So I think it was inconceivable to him--at that time--that multinational companies devoted to enhancing human health--with all kinds of impressive track records to prove it--would "break bad" to use a popular phrase. That they would kill and mutilate large numbers of people on purpose.

I think he knew there were bad apples in big business. They always appeared. After all, that was the world he came from. But that's what lawsuits and other measures like that were for. I think he could not conceive that there were so many bad apples and that they were most of the leaders of the entire pharmaceutical industry. I don't think he could conceive of the sheer number of high-powered men and women who would purposely bring untold suffering and death to countless people to make a buck.

And I think he saw himself big enough to beat the ones who were engaged in shenanigans. After all, he has spent his entire life doing precisely that.

The plan at the time

His plan at the time was to develop the vax super-fast and distribute medicines like hydroxychloroquine super-fast. The vax was never meant to go with a mandate or things like that. But, in his mind, being something good like most vaxes were, he believed a lot of people would want one. That was a reasonable assumption at the time. After all, he had the world's greatest geniuses working on the project and endorsing it. 

So he had the vaxes developed on warp speed. But here is what people always leave out. He had medicine stockpiled on warp speed, too, and planned on the government using medicine far more than vaccines. (Don't be fooled by terms like "therapeutics." They mean medicine. :) )

Then weird things started happening like that widespread campaign from the major players in the entire medical field against hydroxychloroquine and other medicines. That was a real head-scratcher. If the world's greatest experts were saying that, well, maybe... I mean... who knows? A leader in that situation starts looking to see what the hell is going on. He doesn't make instant judgments and start firing people left and right. And finding out what the hell is going on takes some time when the (allegedly) "best minds" in the business were not making sense.

I don't think he realized just how evil these people were, just like he did not realize that they would organize on purpose to steal a presidential election right out in the open. But he saw it all. And Trump is not stupid.

Not disavowing later

Which means we come to later, when he would not trash his own efforts to get a new vax developed on warp speed while his entire base was clamoring about the evils of what was going on.

I think he was elated that they had done it against all odds and, just because it ended up being used by creeps and lowlifes and evil people, that did not mean the achievement was worthless.

It was a great achievement and once good people got control of it again, it would prove to be a boon to humanity. Please remember this is context and I am describing what I believe Trump thought. I am not defending this posture (although I admire it enormously). Right now, I am merely identifying it from everything I know about Trump.

What's in store for the future

Once again, I don't think he believed in the scope of the evil that was before him. He had battled against evil before and always won as he built his company and ventures, his buildings and other real estate developments, some of the most iconic golf courses in the world, a top-rated TV show that ran year after year, and so on.

So, from that mindset, it took some time for him to see the reality of the size of the evil before him. 

I think he is seeing it now. And, if I know him like I think I do, once he gets back in power, he is going to send a group of experts--ones who are vetted to not be evil--to look into the whole vaccine mess and see what can be salvaged. I don't see him throwing all of that away, but I also don't see him allowing the evil to persist.

Anyway, that is a lot different than saying he had been duped. Sure, cognitively we can call this being duped, but it's on a different scale. It's like one army duping the other in a war by pretending to prepare to invade one place while hiding the buildup in another place.

Big. Huge. Not on the scale that one man--to many, a blowhard and braggart at that--tried to do a deal in an area where he didn't know what the hell he was doing and got conned due to his lack of knowledge and vanity.

Reality check. A President is not supposed to know about mRNA and things like that. He has experts to advise him. That's what they are for.

Trump trusted enemy spies and infiltrators, essentially.

They were his experts. What's more, go back in time and look through the eyes of that time. On the surface, Trump had good reason to trust them. From present eyes, instead of saying he should have known what we now know, it is more accurate so say they did their evil work well. They not only fooled him, they fooled the entire goddam world.

And the future? To me that's easy. I believe Trump is going to destroy them. Now he knows who they are, what they are capable of, and what they want to do.

And he will not stand for it.

Michael

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So I think it was inconceivable to him--at that time--that multinational companies devoted to enhancing human health--with all kinds of impressive track records to prove it--would "break bad" to use a popular phrase. That they would kill and mutilate large numbers of people on purpose.

TG,

Trump's style of management always included hiring contrary voices.

That always includes misfires. It's the cost of doing it that way.

Look at it like this. Now he knows who is merely contrary (but good-hearted) and who is evil.

What he did was not so good for his first term. Fantastic for his second.

It's time to remember the words of a former US President, Teddy Roosevelt (from here).

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Michael

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I keep seeing this going to an unnamed false dichotomy, so I want to comment on something.

I don't know what I've personally said that leads to an "unnamed false dichotomy", nor am I intending on such "either-or" ideas, like it has to be "all-or-nothing". Please don't read more into my comments than I intend (which is not to condemn Trump, even if I have my concerns or disappointments.)

TG,

It's not what's said. It's what's not said.

And it is always at the framing level.

It leads to outcomes like people saying, "We need to move past Trump. DeSantis is a far better choice."

People are saying that at the very moment Trump is getting the entire Congress filled with MAGA people.

The reason people can do that is because of what is not said when people judge Trump's mistakes.

As Rand pointed out somewhere (and this is something I've tried to find again for a long time, but I can't locate it), it's a lot easier to look down than it is to look up.

Looking up hurts your neck after a time. Looking down feels good.

Michael

6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Trump's style of management always included hiring contrary voices.

That always includes misfires. It's the cost of doing it that way.

Look at it like this. Now he knows who is merely contrary (but good-hearted) and who is evil.

What he did was not so good for his first term. Fantastic for his second.

It's time to remember the words of a former US President, Teddy Roosevelt (from here).

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Michael

That may be all good and true, and there are mistakes that are inevitable, etc.  I just can't pretend that that is all part of some winning 4D chess strategy, or that the wins are inevitable. Too much ground has been lost in the past 2 years for that. (On that note, I believe I have a balanced and realistic, and HUMAN view of Trump, who is prone to mistakes and miscalculations, and not the omniscient 4D chess player that some would make him out to be. The way you view Ayn Rand.)

13 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

It's not what's said. It's what's not said.

And it is always at the framing level.

It leads to outcomes like people saying, "We need to move past Trump. DeSantis is a far better choice."

People are saying that at the very moment Trump is getting the entire Congress filled with MAGA people.

The reason people can do that is because of what is not said when people judge Trump's mistakes.

As Rand pointed out somewhere (and this is something I've tried to find again for a long time, but I can't locate it), it's a lot easier to look down than it is to look up.

Looking up hurts your neck after a time. Looking down feels good.

Michael

I can appreciate that. What I don't appreciate is using my personal posts, just because I happen to express a few concerns about Trump or Q, and what I didn't say, as an indicator of what others may or not be saying, as if I am saying/not saying them. 

(And for the record, I applaud Trump's efforts, mistakes notwithstanding.)

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Marc,

Now you’ve switched the issue to the stolen election.  I have no doubt that the election was stolen.  Also, I agree with you about not putting 2020 "behind us."  I think that the fact of the heist needs to be acknowledged and the cheat machines put out of use.  I don’t know if there are available procedures for redressing the theft.  I have very little knowledge of legal issues generally or of Constitutional Law specifically.

If I might remind you what this discussion was about, and then I hope you'll stop trying to make an enemy of someone who isn’t one.

Michael made a post saying that now there are people blaming Trump for the Jabs.

I said that I'd predicted that that would happen and that unfortunately Trump played into the accusations with his remarks about the Jabs last Fall.

You then said that no way could The Grandmaster have put his foot in it.  4-D chess, he's ahead of the game, yadda.

Fact is, his remarks weren’t a good move.

Regarding how the Jabs drama will play out:  I’m hoping for Nuremberg-style trials.

I don’t believe that Trump is actually culpable for his role, since I think that he was deceived and he didn’t have the kind of knowledge background to know better.  I hope that by now he’s learned that he was used.

Ellen

Ellen

I apologize greatly for coming off as treating you or anyone here as an enemy.

That was not my intention although I will watch my tone more carefully from now on.

Sincere apologies for that to you and anyone else here for that.

My premise is that everything is intertwined so greatly and so deeply that EVERYTHING is part of the bigher picture.

When you include President Trumps' executive order(s) from early on in his first term about human trafficking and pedophilia and seizing assets from people and then all the CEOs who resigned after that, I think things become more clear looking from that perspective.

As it pertains to the jabs and the Emergency Authorization Act and the fact that folks cannot sue these companies is another issue.

Trump against all odds did what he has done so far and it has been miraculous.

What he knew at the time when he shut down the country and he was so cautious and then started to create Warp Speed, yet then did not pivot when you and many other Trump supporters thought he should have perhaps "come clean" and maybe not double down on the jabs.

Well my response is who knew what he knew at both points in time and who knows what he knows right now.

He had to fight a very deep deep state, his own party, a bought media, his own VP, both houses and many many other issues day after day after day for now 8 years minimum.

I absolutely though do not agree with you re his remarks because you, nor I, nor most people have all the information.

The information that we do have though is how Trump has constantly been correct about most everything if not everything.

I give my President the benefit if the doubt at this point based exclusively on his track record of perfection against all odds.

As gor Nuremberg, I agree and it is a fait accompli at this point.

To ironically quote Fidel Castro since the United States has been taken over by the Communists........ " History will absolve me.

Thats how I feel about the jabs vis a vis Trump.

Just now, ThatGuy said:

I can appreciate that. What I don't appreciate is using my personal posts, and what I didn't say, as an indicator of what others may or not be saying, as if I am saying/not saying them. 

TG,

Who is doing that?

Me?

I guess I'm not as good a writer as I try to be. I thought I was talking about framing. I didn't think I was talking about you.

Michael

5 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Who is doing that?

Me?

I guess I'm not as good a writer as I try to be. I thought I was talking about framing. I didn't think I was talking about you.

Michael

It seemed like you were, when you commented on my post with this:

"TG,

I keep seeing this going to an unnamed false dichotomy, so I want to comment on something."

It just seems like you're jumping on my criticism as bigger than it was, or reading more into it than I intended. But if I misunderstood, then my apologies.

1 minute ago, ThatGuy said:

If that's not your intent, then I misunderstood. It just seems like you're jumping on any criticism as bigger than it was, or reading more into it than I intended.

TG,

You misunderstood.

Frames are invisible. The only way to make them visible is to talk about them.

On the other score, I like quoting people I like as sparks for a discussion. 

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

TG,

Well, I suppose I could go full-on Perigo (the one of yesteryear) and say that I have valiantly trounced the most unspeakable evil trying to weasel it's way into our minds on this forum though your misguided mush or, hell, maybe you yourself are morally compromised.

At any rate, after this trouncing and public spanking, your lot is to slink off with red ears in humiliation and reflect on what interaction with a superior intellect is like. Maybe come better prepared next time.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

I have to give Old Weird Bully this. I was cracking up as I wrote that. (You do realize it's play, banter, right?)

It was fun as hell to write it.

He used to do that shit all the time. Now I think I know why. He was getting off on it.

Michael

• Smile 1

8 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Well, I suppose I could go full-on Perigo (the one of yesteryear) and say that I have valiantly trounced the most unspeakable evil trying to weasel it's way into our minds on this forum though your misguided mush or, hell, maybe you yourself are morally compromised.

At any rate, after this trouncing and public spanking, your lot is to slink off with red ears in humiliation and reflect on what interaction with a superior intellect is like. Maybe come better prepared next time.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

I have to give Old Weird Bully this. I was cracking up as I wrote that. (You do realize it's play, banter, right?)

It was fun as hell to write it.

He used to do that shit all the time. Now I think I know why. He was getting off on it.

Michael

How very "KASS!" of you... 😉

• Smile 1

41598_2022_6605_Fig1_HTML.jpg
WWW.NATURE.COM

Scientific Reports - Titanium dioxide particles frequently present in face masks intended for general use require regulatory control

"Titanium dioxide particles frequently present in face masks intended for general use require regulatory control"