Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

On 8/15/2022 at 12:45 PM, william.scherk said:
On 8/14/2022 at 3:19 PM, william.scherk said:

Of note are several websites, projects, public-participation reporting pages and so on that were unveiled at the event. I'll get back here and post that later today.

The central new web address of the True the Vote duo is called Open dot Ink. 

https://open.ink

Two items from True the Vote -- Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht. The first is a lawsuit ...

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22279273/konnechs-lawsuit-against-true-the-vote.pdf

The second item concerns True the Vote and 2000 Mules, the book.  The book, as I noted elsewhere, was subject to a total recall -- due to what the publisher Regnery said was a publishing error.  

Of course, some enterprising folks when out on a hunt to see if every last book had been sent back, and luck would have it the folks got hands on it, and reported that the recalled book "named names." At least six names were in the recalled edition -- names of the supposed 'stash houses' organized by 'non-profits.'

Gregg and Catherine have "moved on," saying that they have absolutely nothing to do with the book. Which book is now due in stores October 25.

WWW.AMAZON.COM

MAGA blowout in New Hampshire GOP primaries last night--against millions and millions of RINO dollars. The victorious MAGA candidates only had modest election budgets.

Pure David and Goliath stories.

If you are into a bit of gloating, enjoy...

nRqNf.qR4e-small-Episode-2152-MAGA-Blow-
RUMBLE.COM

Episode 2152: MAGA Blow Out In New Hampshire; The Establishment Fears General Bolduc And Karoline Leavitt; They Dropped Millions To Destroy MAGA Candidates And They Failed; The Record Economic Fall...

Every one of those winning candidates wants to get to the bottom of the 2020 election fraud and do something about the illegitimacy of Joe Biden in office.

It's coming...

Michael

Here.

If you want an article.

MAGA’s New Hampshire sweep

MAGA-aligned candidates swept the Republican congressional primaries in New Hampshire last night, defeating better-financed candidates backed by Gov. Chris Sununu and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy.

. . .

All three of the GOP congressional candidates seen as more electable went down to defeat.

. . .

Former President Donald Trump didn't endorse in any of these races. That shows that even without Trump's involvement, the energy within the Republican Party is squarely against the establishment.

Trump is winning even without Trump.

:)

I like it how the article touts the come-from-behind wins and dismisses the possibility in the generals.

I get it if this were one race. But all of them?

Michael

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump is winning even without Trump.

Trump did celebrate them, though.

Here on Truth Social:

image.png

There are two others here and here.

And to make the text searchable, here is the text of all three.

Nice! The “Trumpiest” people ALL won in New Hampshire last night. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

. . .

Amazing job by Karoline Leavitt in her great New Hampshire victory. Against all odds, she did it - and will have an even greater victory on November 8th. Wonderful energy and wisdom!!!

. . .

Congratulations to General Don Bolduc, a great gentleman who started his military service as a Private, and ended it as a General - and now his BIG WIN in New Hampshire. WOW! Great going Don.

So even though Trump did not endorse them in the primaries (probably in doubt of their chances due to the massive amount of money spent against them by the RINO machine), is there any doubt he will be campaigning for them in the general election?

I, for one have no doubt NH is going to see a lot of Trump on their behalf.

Michael

Facebook Caught Spying on Private Messages, Reporting Users Who Question Election Results to FBI

Excerpt:

"Social media giant Facebook has been caught spying on the private messages of its users and reporting people who question the results of the 2020 presidential election to the FBI.

"Several whistleblowers from within the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) have reportedly revealed that the Big Tech company has been sharing Americans’ private data with federal authorities.

"According to the DOJ sources, Facebook has been spying on the private messages of American users and forwarding their data to the feds if they express anti-government or anti-authority sentiments, or question the 2020 election.

"Operatives at Facebook have been spying on users for the past 19 months and transmitting their private information and personal data to the domestic terrorism operational unit at FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, without a subpoena.

"Under the FBI collaboration operation, somebody at Facebook red-flagged these supposedly subversive private messages and sent the information directly to federal agents, without the users’ knowledge or consent."

(read more here):

facebook-spying-private-messages-mark-zu
SLAYNEWS.COM

Social media giant Facebook has been caught spying on the private messages of its users and reporting people who question the results...

(Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining...and seriously, this is akin to ratting out someone hiding Jews in their attics...)

Yet ANOTHER case of 2020 election fraud in PA coming to light, and going to court...
Pennsylvania County Sued Over Illegal Ballot Drop Box Usage Captured on Camera

chester-county.jpg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

A conservative legal group is suing the board of election in Pennsylvania's Chester County, citing illegal use of ballot drop boxes.

quote:

A conservative legal group is suing the board of elections in Pennsylvania’s Chester County, citing surveillance camera footage that captured the illegal use of ballot drop boxes.

The lawsuit was filed Thursday by America First Legal (AFL) on behalf of registered voters in Chester County. The group, founded by longtime Donald Trump adviser Stephen Miller, said this is meant to ensure that the board adheres to Pennsylvania’s election law regarding ballot drop boxes prior to this November’s election.

Under Pennsylvania’s election code, mailed and absentee ballots have to be returned either by mail or in person by the person to whom the ballot belongs, meaning one person cannot drop more than one ballot in a drop box.

During the May primary election, the Chester County Board of Elections placed 13 drop boxes. An instruction attached to each box by the board explicitly said that “you must only return your own ballot,” and that “you are prohibited from delivering or returning anyone else’s ballot, even if that person is your spouse, parent, child, grandparent, other relative, neighbor, or friend.”

However, only 11 of all 13 boxes were physically watched by a staff member and were only accessible at certain hours of the day, according to the complaint. The other two boxes, which were accessible 24 hours per day, remained unstaffed but monitored with surveillance cameras.

The surveillance camera footage, obtained through a Right-to-Know request from the board, showed multiple instances of individuals delivering more than two ballots. Together, some 300 individuals had dropped “invalid and void ballots” at that location, according to the AFL.
“This means that at least 300 invalid and void ballots were deposited into just one drop box, which were then canvassed and counted,” the AFL said in the complaint (pdf), adding that although a review of the camera footage of the other drop box is still underway, it is fair to assume that a similar number of “void and invalid ballots” were deposited there.

end quote

• 4 weeks later...

This is huge.

On Oct. 4, this came out in the news.

HUGE! Election Company Konnech CEO Eugene Yu Arrested in Los Angeles for Theft of Personal Data of Election Workers – Data Sent to China!

eugene-yu-ceo-konnech.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Konnech CEO Eugene Yu was arrested today in Los Angeles County  in connection with “theft of personal data.”   The alleged stolen data belonged to poll workers and was the subject of TrueTheVote’s “PIT” in...

Now this happened.

Breaking: Detroit Terminates Contract with Election Software Company Konnech After CEO with Ties to China Is Arrested for Poll Worker Data Theft

eugene-yu-konnech.jpeg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Konnech CEO Eugene Yu was arrested on Tuesday in Michigan in connection with “theft of personal data”   The alleged stolen data belonged to poll workers and was the subject of TrueTheVote’s “PIT” in...

Wait a minute.

Detroit?

You mean the one in Michigan? 

The election cheating capitol of the world?

Heh...

Believe me, I don't think the Detroit politicians had a sudden attack of integrity. I do believe they are using the age-old insider's standard, the one that has been around ever since there has been an upper class, or at least a class in power.

That standard is: Do as you wish and nothing is off limits to stay in the club. But don't get caught and exposed. If you get caught and exposed, you are out of the club. Even if you are innocent.

I just threw that last part in to be complete. I do not want to insinuate that Yu or Konnech are innocent.

Now here's the good part. Even though the Konnech issue is getting fixed for the wrong reasons, there are plenty of people who want to do things right who are storming the castle with torches and pitchforks right now. So the predators, rather than save face with sacrificing Konnech, just now let everyone see how to open the drawbridge...

To use another metaphor, this is what it looks like when the dam starts bursting.

Michael

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is huge.

On Oct. 4, this came out in the news.

HUGE! Election Company Konnech CEO Eugene Yu Arrested in Los Angeles for Theft of Personal Data of Election Workers – Data Sent to China!

eugene-yu-ceo-konnech.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Konnech CEO Eugene Yu was arrested today in Los Angeles County  in...

Now this happened.

Breaking: Detroit Terminates Contract with Election Software Company Konnech After CEO with Ties to China Is Arrested for Poll Worker Data Theft

eugene-yu-konnech.jpeg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Konnech CEO Eugene Yu was arrested on Tuesday in Michigan in connection...

Wait a minute.

Detroit?

You mean the one in Michigan? 

The election cheating capitol of the world?

Heh...

Believe me, I don't think the Detroit politicians had a sudden attack of integrity. I do believe they are using the age-old insider's standard, the one that has been around ever since there has been an upper class, or at least a class in power.

That standard is: Do as you wish and nothing is off limits to stay in the club. But don't get caught and exposed. If you get caught and exposed, you are out of the club. Even if you are innocent.

I just threw that last part in to be complete. I do not want to insinuate that Yu or Konnech are innocent.

Now here's the good part. Even though the Konnech issue is getting fixed for the wrong reasons, there are plenty of people who want to do things right who are storming the castle with torches and pitchforks right now. So the predators, rather than save face with sacrificing Konnech, just now let everyone see how to open the drawbridge...

To use another metaphor, this is what it looks like when the dam starts bursting.

Michael

More proof! 

For the current elections, MAGA people and others have come up with a plan to neutralize ballot stuffing of drop boxes. A lady named Melody Jennings is heading the effort through an organization called Clean Elections USA.

They post 24 hour watchers near the drop boxes and they use telescopic lenses to photograph the person stuffing ballots.

If you can't get rid of drop boxes, this is one way to neutralize the bulk of the cheating and fraud.

And there are thousands and thousands and thousands of volunteers all across America standing guard and doing rotation to make sure ballot stuffers are caught in the act and identified.

People hired to stuff ballots are shy about completing their jobs under those conditions.

Still, here's a video by one of Melody's people catching a ballot stuffer during early voting in Arizona with his license plate covered.

It’s Beginning: Arizona Ballot Stuffer Caught Covering Up License Plate

JPG.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A recent post by Melody Jennings the founder of Clean Elections USA, reveals ballot stuffing has already begun in Arizona. Melody Jennings took to Truth Social and posted a picture of a car with its license plate...

Some people are gonna get famous this voting season...

Michael

• Upvote 2

Bannon sentencing updates:

MORE - Steve Bannon after sentence: "The Biden administration ends on the evening of November 8th... Merrick Garland will be removed from office."

I would love to see that, myself, but of course, never count your chickens before they hatch..."

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Re Bannon, all this is a publicity stunt.

Appeal.

Does anyone need to stay more?

All the rest is the wet dream of anti-MAGA people to see Bannon in an orange jump suit and nothing more.

It's a reality versus story thing.

If anyone is curious, here is Steve's first interview after being sentenced.

It is with Tucker.

c5Rhg.Ik5e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Steve Bannon's First Interview with Tucker Carlson Following Sentencing

As I inferred, it's a pain in the ass for Steve, but in terms of substance (like him actually going to jail), it's a big honking yawner...

Michael

Here's a tweet with a perfectly legal and perfectly moral action plan.

The Republican majority, once it is sworn in, actually does need to impeach a shitload of judges, and not just DC judges.

The current practice of legislating from the courts has to stop.

I don't know all the legal procedures involved, but I am sure with a majority Republican control, and by that I'm not talking about RINOs, but instead about MAGA Republicans, they will figure it out.

This is one project I will be keeping an eye on.

Get 'er done.

Michael

EDIT: I just noticed that I did not say a word about Clinton. I didn't do that on purpose, but that's as it should be. :) 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The problem with a cover-up is always the cover-up.

You have to make it look like there are no cracks, which the 2020 election fraudsters did not do.

So good people later come along and do the work that undermines the heavy-handed cover-up right in the middle of those cracks.

This is what the following video is about.

qmPvg.qR4e-small-Sonny-Borrelli-Test-Sam
RUMBLE.COM

AZ State Senator Sonny Borrelli: Test Sample Of 100,000 Arizona Ballots Already Has 20% Security Failure Rate

Note, this effort has the midterms in mind, of course it does. After all, the presentation was given in an Ad Hoc briefing by the Arizona State Legislators.

But it has something else far more serious involved.

It seeks to delegitimize the electors for the 2020 election.

Borelli used a term Bannon caught right at the moment he said it and I believe will become a battle-cry for overturning Biden's election due to illegitimacy.

Borelli called the election with that much provable fraud "uncertifiable." Yet they certified it. And the state government of Arizona will probably vote this conclusion into law with future Governor Kari Lake signing it.

I believe this is happening precisely at the right time.

Even on the judicial side, in the middle of the corrupt election-steal, the courts would have thrown it out on standing or some other technicality despite state government legislators. After MAGA people get sworn in, I believe a lot of those same judges won't have the balls to do that anymore. Their own interests will become at risk.

Here are a couple of articles to go along with that video.

Arizona State Senator Sonny Borrelli Tells Turncoat RINO AG Brnovich, “Go Freakin Pound Sand” – Says The 2020 Election Was “Uncertifiable” Following Bombshell Report

12969CCE-64B5-4C26-AD4E-27CF4C75419B.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Arizona State Senator Sonny Borrelli appeared on Steve Bannon’s War Room today following yesterday’s bombshell presentation on voter fraud in the 2020 Election. Borrelli reviewed the findings from...

and

WATCH LIVE: AZ Legislators Hold BOMBSHELL Presentation Revealing “Newly Discovered SOLID EVIDENCE That Laws And Procedures Of The 2020 Election Were Not Followed”

27EBDD3A-074F-4164-B48F-B4CEF2E1166D.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Arizona State Legislators are set to present even more evidence of election law violations in the 2020 election that were not revealed in the Maricopa County full forensic audit report. Arizona State...

Michael

On 5/22/2022 at 8:18 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

2000 Mules is starting to pay off big time. What's more, the normal press barrage of "narrative control" of deny everything is spinning down the drain.

After all the blah blah blah about 2000 Mules, you have to admit it is bothering the shit out of the predator class.

Just to remind people, this is a documentary by Dinesh D'Souza showing how the Democrats abused the drop boxes in the 2020 election based on several forms of proof, including cell phone mega-data records showing area pings near drop boxes. This was hard laborious work and it was carried out by Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips.

Then the documentary got mocked and yada yada yada, but things got moving backstage big time and the predator class was not amused.

Wouldn't you know it? Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips got arrested and jailed a few days ago. They are probably the only people in American history to be arrested and jailed in a federal civil defamation suit.

Good God! Does anyone smell panic?

Even President Trump mentioned them in a rally in Latrobe, Pennsylvania just a couple of days ago.

Well, the pressure, both public and backstage, was too much for the Deep State.

You can read about it here.

BREAKING: Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips RELEASED From Prison – Here’s The Latest…

Gregg-Phillips-and-Catherine-E.-close-up
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

100 Percent Fed Up reports- On Monday, Federal Judge Kenneth Hoyt held True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht and True the Vote investigator Gregg Phillips in contempt of court over their refusal to...

Michael

• Upvote 1