Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

27 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"Military barracks are under siege in Brazil following election results indicating a communist came to power."

TG,

That doesn't look to be accurate.

Protests are exploding all over Brazil, but the military under siege? And because of a communist?

From the things I see (like at this hashtag on Twitter #BrazilianSpring), the people are pissed about the in-your-face fraud. Granted, Communism is not very popular there, but I haven't seen large mobilizations about communism per se.

Besides, Lula isn't in power yet.

Michael

7 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

That doesn't look to be accurate.

Protests are exploding all over Brazil, but the military under siege? And because of a communist?

From the things I see (like at this hashtag on Twitter #BrazilianSpring), the people are pissed about the in-your-face fraud. Granted, Communism is not very popular there, but I haven't seen large mobilizations about communism per se.

Besides, Lula isn't in power yet.

Michael

Is it not a military base? (What is that symbol on the roof at 11 seconds in?)
Or are you saying it's not under siege?
(I honestly don't know if it's true or not...)

Here's one where it looks like some military impersonators are being detained, and it even looks like they are being protected against the crowd.

There is a chant in the middle: "Polícia Militar, orgulhu nacional" It means: "Military Police. National Pride."

And the protestors are calling the impersonators demons from hell and things like that.

I am assuming they are impersonators. through, from the written comment in the tweet, not from anything anyone said in the video. 

This, at least, shows that the real military is active down there and it is supporting the people.

Michael

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Who would put it under siege?

The Brazilian protestors?

It looks to me like the military took time off in support of the protestors.

Michael

FWIW: OAN is (or seems to be) running with this, as well. (Again, and not to contradict Michael, or saying that I personally know what's real down there, just "teaching the controversy"...or sharing the controversy, whichever is more apt...)

GettyImages-1244431626-e1667852685336.jp
WWW.OANN.COM

Protesters supporting President Jair Bolsonaro have taken to the streets of Brazil to demand that armed forces intervene and reject the...

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 12:40 PM PT – Monday, November 7, 2022

Protesters supporting President Jair Bolsonaro have taken to the streets of Brazil to demand that armed forces intervene and reject the electoral victory of President-elect Luiz Ignacio Lula da Silva.

Not One Media Outlet Is Covering Protests In #BRAZIL, As Millions Of Protesters Hit The Streets, Questioning Electoral Integrity. pic.twitter.com/2lAMPqBG5d

— Planet Ponzi (@PlanetPonzi) November 7, 2022

On Sunday, groups waved the nation’s yellow-and-green flags while chanting slogans such as “SOS Armed Forces.”

#BRAZIL: Massive crowd this Sunday around the Southeastern Military Command in Sao Paulo. The intensity of protests in Brazil keep its strength a week after the election results. A general strike is scheduled to take place on Monday. #BrazilianSpring pic.twitter.com/5kWoFkhn8W

— Direto da América (@DiretoDaAmerica) November 7, 2022

The demonstrations came after Bolsonaro urged his supporters to lift roadblocks. He said the roadblocks are preventing people from coming and going which is turn will hurt the economy.

Many people in the country are up in arms about the election results that came in last week, sparking protests from Rio de Janeiro to Brasilia.

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

How does OAN's report contradict what I said?

Nobody is laying siege to the military down there.

They are begging and demanding the military act.

Michael

Maybe I underestimated the word "siege"; I thought they just meant that they were swarming it, etc, ("Massive crowd this Sunday around the Southeastern Military Command in Sao Paulo" ), not actually doing a "January 6th" on it. "Siege" would be a bad choice, then.

TG,

Your understanding of the reality is correct and "siege" is the wrong word.

When one lays siege to a castle, nobody can get in or out of the castle, and soon the ones doing the sieging will be invading the castle, looting and killing. :) 

It's possible to use this word metaphorically I suppose, like saying an overflow crowd at a rock concert laid siege to the event, but the guy in the video you presented didn't seem to mean it metaphorically.

The exact phrase he used, in a Dragnet voice, was "Está tomado." Meaning, "It is taken." (The military installations are taken, they have been conquered.)

Sorry to nitpick. But that's how I understand it.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I'm not following the elections blow-by-blow, but I am checking the headlines once in a while.

And so far so good.

I especially loved this headline.

Bye-Bye, Nancy! GOP WINS ENOUGH NEW SEATS TO RETAKE US HOUSE – Another Dark Night for the Pelosi Family

IMG_5943.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Republicans needed to take FIVE SEATS from Democrats to win back the US House of Representatives and take the gavel from corrupt...

More is coming.

And, yes, they are trying to cheat, but I think the sheer number of MAGA voters is keeping their cheating methods from working.

Stay tuned.

:)

Michael

btw - I am putting this stuff here in the Fraud and Context thread because these elections are the start of getting to the bottom of the fraud, tearing it out of the US elections system, and punishing the bad actors.

It starts this way, with massive election wins out voting the fraud by sheer numbers.

If you want an easy way to follow the results, this is as good a place as any.

Real Clear Politics

Right now the results are on the front page. I don't know how long it will stay up, but once it gets taken off, click on Election 2022. Then, after a few days that will go down. At that point just go somewhere else.

Michael

EDIT - Just for the record, I don't expect a clean election everywhere, so I am not disappointed if the red wave is not as big as I would like. But I do expect enough MAGA people to win in order to get this rigged voting system overhauled.

Only then will we be able to find out who the citizens themselves want in office.

I'm seeing some comments as if the current state of election results are a reflection on Trump talking about the 2020 election fraud.

These people also don't get three other things.

1. Their presupposition is that the current midterm elections are without fraud. They treat the numbers as if they have a reality content that many of them don't. MAGA was not fought and judged within a fair election system. MAGA won what it won DESPITE a crooked system.

2. There are enough MAGA people elected now to make a HUGE dent into the election fraud apparatus. They will change election systems item by item all across the country. And they will go after the 2020 election fraud as they go along, including some of the 2022 midterms fraud.

3. The crowds Trump draws. Those are not going away. Instead, I predict they will get bigger.

Michael

If anyone wants a quick overview of yesterday, Styx gives a pretty good one.

And it's not too long.

r12ai9ShQng_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Some major takeaways. Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar:...

When he talks about fraud, he uses the term "honk honk" and factors it in as an election input.

He's right that the country is fractured between places where elections run according to the law and places where there's a lot of honk honk.

For me, I want to repeat that I am happy so many MAGA people got in. They are the ones who will clean up a lot of the election system mess. 

Michael