Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

Fake elections cannot become normalized in the USA

But they are becoming normalized.

When Kat and I voted this last time, they gave us a Sharpie and the ink bled all the way through to the other side of the ballot, not as tiny blotches, but very close to mirror images of the other side.

Kat complained and got a ball point pen, but I didn't. When she gave her ballot to the guy at the tabulator, he had a fit. He said ball point pens damage the tabulator and was shocked one of the election workers gave her that pen. He told me that the machine doesn't count the mirror images on the other side of the ballot because the ink was dry by that point.

For God's sake, what crap. 

Was that even worth making a stink about? We were in the mafia's den.

Both Kat and I wondered why we bothered voting. It was rigged, packaged and delivered by the time we got there.

If people want to see the USA become Venezuela, all we need to do is ignore the threat of fake elections. And the threat of them becoming normalized.

Don't think the USA can't turn into a failed country like Venezuela.

Just look at history when people ignored threats to their rules and social structures. Entire civilizations have fallen this way.

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Cross-posted from the "Bitcoin and Crypto and Defi and Sometimes Ayn Rand" thread..

"NEW - FTX crypto exchange implosion took down Democrats’ second-biggest donor — only George Soros topped Sam Bankman-Fried's donations."

and

"Oops. Sam Bankman-Fried’s implosion took down Democrats’ second-biggest donor with it as the party gears up to regulate crypto"

GettyImages-1238327692-1.jpg?resize=1200
FORTUNE.COM

The CEO of struggling crypto exchange FTX was the party’s second-biggest individual donor in the 2021–2022 election cycle.

For the "TL-DR" crowd...
In a nutshell:

"Sam Bankman-Fried attempted to monopolize an entire industry and deploy it into the hands of the ruling class. His Ponzi blew up spectacularly after a successfully executed speculative attack. The demise of FTX should be a cause for celebration."

I subscribe to Michael Yon, the badass journalist who lives in trouble spots all over the world.

He just emailed to recommend this video by Salty Cracker.

The gist is this. Avoid going to where they are counting the ballots in Arizona to protest.

The reason they put up the fences, the barbed wire, the drones and all of it is to make it look like they are preparing for a terrorist attack.

But Kari Lake has her people all over the count, including some of the most badass lawyers on planet earth. The bad guys running the counting know which ballots are going to swing for Kari, so they shoved them to the back of the line and they are slow-walking the count just hoping a protest will happen so they can scream: "MAGA terrorist attack!"

What will that do?

That will allow them to justify throwing Kari's people out of the counting area. Then they will be able to do their ballot-switching shenanigans.

Salty said, instead of getting pissed from the propaganda and slow-walked count, then going to protest with concealed carry and mad slogans, go to Kari's place and celebrate. The media will not be able to say MAGA is dejected and thinking about violence against Democrats and blah blah blah if they see a bunch of happy MAGA people having a ball celebrating Kari's upcoming victory.

Michael

THE HILL is reportedly projecting Cortez Masto the winner in Nevada, and thus securing the Senate for the Democrats...how is that??? How is one seat doing that? I thought much more were still needed?**

#BREAKING: Cortez Masto wins in Nevada, securing Democratic control of Senate

cortezmastocatherine_091322gn_w.jpg?stri
TRIB.AL

Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-Nev.) is projected to defeat Republican Adam Laxalt, putting an end to a nail-biter of a race and ensuring...
cortezmastocatherine_091322gn_w.jpg?stri
THEHILL.COM

Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-Nev.) is projected to defeat Republican Adam Laxalt, putting an end to a nail-biter of a race and ensuring...

"Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-Nev.) is projected to defeat Republican Adam Laxalt, putting an end to a nail-biter of a race and ensuring Democrats will maintain their Senate majority.

NBC News and CBS News both called the race around 9:18 pm. ET."

**PJ Media was saying earlier today: "So where do things stand now? Currently, at the time of this writing, Democrats have won 198 House seats compared to the GOP’s 210 seats. That leaves 27 seats that have yet to be called, and the Republican Party only needs to win eight of them to reach the 218 seats needed for the majority."

b60fc702-300a-4fd9-9c0e-eeae0f996406-120
PJMEDIA.COM

It’s been several days since Election Day, and we don’t know yet which party will control the U.S. Senate. According to Decision Desk HQ...

Hmmm...ok, I was thinking there was more to win re the Senate, but that's the House, with the 218 needed to Win. The Senate needs 51.
According to the latest count, per the Guardian: Dems are at 50, Republicans at 49, with 51 needed to win. Ugh.

"After flipping a Senate seat in Pennsylvania, the Democrats hampered Republican hopes of controlling the upper house. This could depend on the December election in Georgia after the Senate race there advanced to a run-off."

Not sure what the Guardian means though, about the Dems controlling the house if there's still one more needed...

5000.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Full live results of the Congressional midterms, seat by seat, as Democrats retain control of the Senate while control of the House of...

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

It ain't over until it's over.

A news company does not decide election results.

Remember the primaries.

Michael

Well, that's what I'm mean; where do they get off reporting that???

Especially because of this:

Democrats*
50+1
Republicans
-1 49

51 to win**
*includes independents
**vice-president (Dem) has casting vote
***Alaska not called but winner will be Republican  34 of 35 races called

What am I missing? If "Alaska is not called, but winner will be Republican", wouldn't that make it 50-50, once called? Or is that already included in the 49, and then, we're just waiting on Georgia?

(I see leftists crowing on Twitter as if it's all a done deal, now...)

Ah...here's what I was missing:

"The win for Cortez Masto also meant Democrats would keep control of the Senate.

"The AP concluded Cortez Masto’s lead would carry even if Republican Adam Laxalt made gains in rural Nevada counties that are still counting votes.

"Her victory allows the Democrats to retain control the Senate with at least 50 seats because of Vice President Kamala Harris' tiebreaking vote even without a victory in the Georgia runoff in December."

!@#%.

AA1437Cq.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l
WWW.MSN.COM

The Associated Press called the Nevada Senate race for Democrat Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto on Saturday after a batch of votes from the...

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I subscribe to Michael Yon, the badass journalist who lives in trouble spots all over the world.

He just emailed to recommend this video by Salty Cracker.

The gist is this. Avoid going to where they are counting the ballots in Arizona to protest.

The reason they put up the fences, the barbed wire, the drones and all of it is to make it look like they are preparing for a terrorist attack.

But Kari Lake has her people all over the count, including some of the most badass lawyers on planet earth. The bad guys running the counting know which ballots are going to swing for Kari, so they shoved them to the back of the line and they are slow-walking the count just hoping a protest will happen so they can scream: "MAGA terrorist attack!"

What will that do?

That will allow them to justify throwing Kari's people out of the counting area. Then they will be able to do their ballot-switching shenanigans.

Salty said, instead of getting pissed from the propaganda and slow-walked count, then going to protest with concealed carry and mad slogans, go to Kari's place and celebrate. The media will not be able to say MAGA is dejected and thinking about violence against Democrats and blah blah blah if they see a bunch of happy MAGA people having a ball celebrating Kari's upcoming victory.

Michael

My very old slightly left leaning father once called FOX News nothing but Rhetoric.  I wonder if instead of hyperbole this is closer to the truth than I was willing to believe, for different reasons.

What if the thing does not want a single narrative ?  what if a dynamic is more behaviourally useful to them?  what if the Thing is playing all sides?

What if Fox news IS the kindling and the smoking tinder, priming part of the population to react to the barbed wire?  What if the Thing has one hand in left media and the other pupetting the Right media … both to nudge and agitate from both directions?  The individuals need not even know why they are allowed or not allowed to push certain things … as long as it is orchestrated properly it creates the right dynamic.

Useful idiots speak and protest and act… the dominos fall into place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tactics change ...

Here's Charlie Kirk's recommend.

I've been thinking about the perception of magic tricks and here's a technique that is playing out right now, right in front of us, but it's not in the predator class's favor. 

It works like this.

A magician distracts the audience with a lot of patter and one hand making a lot of motion on something super-interesting. Maybe some stagecraft with assistants, too.

The other hand, the one not perceived at the time, does the trick.

So, leading up to the midterms, we were all were led to imagine the Democrat Party was toast and that Biden will be impeached, etc. etc. etc. (Actually, I still believe that last is a good possibility.)

Also, people are noticing on the Biden end that student loan forgiveness is not possible--suddenly after the election. That the FXT thing exploded--suddenly after the election. There's a whole bunch of stuff like that happening--suddenly after the election. And there is still more stuff to come.

But now for the not-perceived hand.

What needs to happen for Trump to get elected in 2024?

And what will he need in 2024 in order to make long-lasting and drastic changes to the government, that is, drain the swamp?

He, we all, will need an election system that is not corrupt for the most part.

So while everybody is focused on the shenanigans of the different people doing election fraud, and all the exaggerations and lying and yelling going on, there is something being snuck through with the other hand.

People who--in January--will have the power to get legally binding results on proving the election system is compromised by corrupt voting machines and different fraud schemes, and then change them, are being snuck in without much comment.

Once those changes are in place, the 2024 elections will have a far better outcome than the midterms in providing an overwhelming majority of elected people who want to end the cheating, in other words, Trump people.

Why? Because the voting systems will be changed at that point. The predator class can't win if it can't cheat. So Trump will get elected. A huge majority in both houses of Congress will get elected. From there much good will happen.

In the case of Kari Lake, she is the most visible person who is laser-focused on election fraud, including getting to the bottom of 2020, but she is by far not the only one. Still, once she is sworn in as governor, she will be one of these people to provide such proof.

And after one state falls, the rest will come tumbling down due to the judicial system and case law, not to mention the political push that will happen all over America. Just look at the growth of the crowds during this go around. That's just a warm-up for what is coming once there are fair elections.

So while the yapping is going on amidst a whole bunch of noise, there is a signal underneath that makes the difference.

It's easy to get distracted by the noise, but the signal is there and it is strong.

Michael

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Not sure what the Guardian means though, about the Dems controlling the house if there's still one more needed...

[Misread this as pertaining to Senate, charged ahead ...]

A 50-49 'win' doesn't grant the winner party all the levers of Senate power, according to Senate rules.

In a nutshell, because the Senate is a "perpetual quorum" body, no changes are expected in its organization ... unless and until its composition changes the previous balance. 

That is because the Senate, being a perpetual body that always has a quorum (only one-third are up for reelection every two years), does not automatically reorganize at the start of a new Congress, but only after it passes the organizing resolution to reflect the new reality imposed by the last election. [link]

The old 'reality' was fifty-fifty. In December that reality might be ratified in a Georgia run-off.

It might not. 

Vice-presidents can only cast a vote as president of the Senate when there is a tie. And unless the Democrats install Warnock, the tie -- and its framework of balanced power will remain, thus giving no extra advantage ...

Biden's main function then will be to send a stream of judicial appointments for confirmation.

Edited by william.scherk
Misread!

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Vice-presidents can only cast a vote as president of the Senate when there is a tie. And unless the Democrats install Warnock, the tie -- and its framework of balanced power will remain, thus giving no extra advantage ...

Well if the Senate goes 50-50 Kamala better get a good pair of sneakers to swing the vote. Will the same thing occur in 2024? I think pollsters should be talking to women voters, especially of a young age. Nowadays it only takes one percent to flip an election. Peter

From Time: . . . . What happened in Michigan was just the most visible example of a phenomenon that reverberated across the country since the Supreme Court’s decision in June to overturn half a century of abortion rights. Voters who supported reproductive freedom turned out for Democrats in the midterms, blunting what was widely expected to be a Republican wave. Abortion came in a close second to inflation as voters’ most important issue, according to NBC News exit polls, with 76% of Democrats listing abortion as their top concern. Among women voters, white college educated voters, early voters, and Latino voters, abortion was their number one issue, according to the NBC exit polls. More than 6 in 10 voters— including 27% of Republicans— said they were dissatisfied with the Supreme Court’s Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization decision that overturned Roe v. Wade. And while it may be days until there is solid data on youth turnout, veteran pollster John Della Volpe says his surveys showed that young women and college students boosted their enthusiasm in the aftermath of Dobbs, potentially enough to offset the conservative voters in older generations in certain races . . . . end Time quote

What’s the solution, President Trump? Oh? Seriously, you give me a movie quote? “Look, I ain’t in this for your revolution, and I am not in it for you, Princess.” Han Solo

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I can believe in America again.

:evil:  :)

I can't think of an actual, mannish example of the reversal of Roe, and how it might change of the one to ten percenter of males who aren't sure who they are going to vote for in 2024. However, I think the reversal of Roe v. Wade will affect and lower the future count of the female vote, as I think it has happened in 2020. Hmmm? Maybe they outlaw men getting snipped so they can't fertilize a woman? I think they have punished rapists and pedaphiles in the past by doing that. "Off with their heads?"   

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I think they have punished rapists and pedaphiles in the past by doing that. "Off with their heads?" 

Off-topic, but salient to women and their control by self-appointed Guardians. In Iran, the Majlis passed a law that provides for prompt execution of 15,000 detained anti-hijab protesters ... and has begun the work.

On 11/9/2022 at 7:21 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I'm pretty sure she's done.

Oh, she will be well taken care of by the Dems, but she is done power-wise.

She is now irrelevant. She is yesterday, not today (except until January), not tomorrow.

She knows, too. She went to Egypt.

:) 

Michael

Like the horror movies tell us, never count the killer out until you see the body...(and even then...)
"Why Don’t These People Ever Go Away? Nancy Pelosi Likely Staying on as House Democrat Leader"

0b75425a-5f05-48b5-ab1f-394e9fd23df6-120
PJMEDIA.COM

In our two-tier justice system today, Pelosi would need only fear investigation, to say nothing of prosecution, if she had an R after her...