Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

3 hours ago, Peter said:

However, I think the reversal of Roe v. Wade will affect and lower the future count of the female vote...

Peter,

Roe v. Wade was a legal abomination.

If voters want abortion at the federal level, they should elect members of Congress to pass a law and have the President sign it.

That would not be a legal abomination.

It might be a temptation to trample all over the Constitution and let SCOTUS legislate from the bench in order to get votes, but I'm glad the law is now correct.

If it costs votes to enforce the Constitution, it is worth it.

But speaking of votes, why don't those who want federal abortions make their case to the public, vote, and make it happen?

Is blackmail their only way?

This is supposed to be a free country governed by laws.

Michael

• Like 1

Well, then...

"Democrat Katie Hobbs Defeats MAGA Favorite Kari Lake in High-Stakes Race for Arizona Governor"

tlmd-katie-hobbs.jpg?quality=85&strip=al
WWW.NBCCHICAGO.COM

Katie Hobbs' victory comes against a Republican many thought was the strongest of the pro-Trump election deniers running in swing states...

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

If it costs votes to enforce the Constitution, it is worth it.

If President Trump had selected the judges he wanted for the Supreme Court and they had waited perhaps until after the election to put it up to the states, I would have been for that sequence of actions. Even better would be a law saying women have a right to their own body and can have an abortion . . .  but only up to a certain time during gestation. I have heard it mentioned that the fetal heart beat is one possible trigger to deny an abortion, but I favor that when the fetus begins to think at around the 24 to 28th week of gestation . . .  then that is an even more rational decision to declare there is a thinking person there. We are not governed to be declared a human because our bodies exist but are not thinking (the other extreme is you were thinking but now you cannot think). We are people, fully human, when a person who thinks inhabits a body.

Someone mentioned how physical facts determine what you are. You know the old argument. If you have a man's body, then your brain MUST be seen as male, even if your very being says the opposite. Though shape, hormones and society play a role in who you are, it is the individual residing in that brain that determines personal reality and identity.     

3 hours ago, Peter said:

If President Trump had selected the judges he wanted for the Supreme Court and they had waited perhaps until after the election to put it up to the states, I would have been for that sequence of actions.

Peter,

Are you saying you are only in favor of the Constitution when it is convenient for US elections voting in a manner you like? Otherwise you are in favor of the government operating against the Constitution?

That's what it sounds like.

Michael

According to Fox News at 9:55 PM last night, this "might" go to a recount.

Ya think?

:)

Arizona gov election: Katie Hobbs defeats GOP challenger Kari Lake, race may now go to recount under state law

Lake-Hobbs-Arizona.png?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Democratic Secretary of State Katie Hobbs has defeated Kari Lake in Arizona's gubernatorial race, the Fox News Decision Desk can project.

There is a small tell here, which makes me believe that a recount is the reality.

Fox News was the first to call Arizona for Biden in the 2020 election, even though the stats at that moment had no way of supporting that conclusion.

Michael

I don't always agree with Scott Adams and sometimes he even pisses me off. I get the feeling at times that he uses too much weed before he tries to be clever. (He's open about his week use.)

But he does know persuasion and, sometimes, he comes out with a real gem.

Like this one.

I had not thought of that, but from the standpoint of the general propagandized public, damn if that isn't true.

That creates one hell of a crack in the dam.

Expect others to drive a Mack truck through that crack.

(btw - Ain't missing metaphors a hoot? Who would ever drive a Mack truck under water, much less through a crack in a dam? :) )

Michael

So Kamala Harris is AWOL and Biden missed the G20 dinner.

Can anyway say President Harris.

If they were going to make the move, it may as well be now, especially since Congress is about to be MAGA.

Michael wrote, “Are you saying you are only in favor of the Constitution when it is convenient for US elections voting in a manner you like?” 

No. If I understand your point correctly, I think having a judiciary separate from the Executive and Legislative branches is a very good system, but there is always the power of influence and reciprocal actions within those three bodies. Who owes who, for appointing them? Who influences who? What if the Supreme Court judges, chosen by President Trump had waited, until after the 2022 or 2024 elections? Did their decision to overturn Roe v. Wade influence the upcoming elections? 

I think the demise of Roe v. Wade did influence 2022 and the upcoming election in 2024, especially among women of their childbearing years.   

Notes. Gallup has a 2021 poll that shows Trump with a rating of 34 percent approving, 62 percent disapproving and 4 percent with no opinion.  

From Newsweek a couple of years ago: The survey's results, which were released on Monday, showed at least 61 percent of women expressing disapproval for the way Trump has handled the top job in the U.S. so far, compared to 35 percent who said they did approve. The numbers are starkly different to those among men, with approval ratings just falling short of the 50 percent mark. Among men, 48 percent expressed approval of Trump's job performance, compared with 46 percent who were not impressed. end quote 

From Newsweek on Monday November 14, 2022: President Joe Biden's approval rating remains lower than any Democratic president in 44 years despite Democratsstronger-than-expected showing during the midterm elections.  

What was the popular vote in the 2020 presidential election? From Wikipedia: Biden 81 million. Trump 74 million. 

14 hours ago, Peter said:

Someone mentioned how physical facts determine what you are. You know the old argument. If you have a man's body, then your brain MUST be seen as male, even if your very being says the opposite. Though shape, hormones and society play a role in who you are, it is the individual residing in that brain that determines personal reality and identity.     

"Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed" comes to mind, here.

3 hours ago, Peter said:

I think having a judiciary separate from the Executive and Legislative branches is a very good system, but there is always the power of influence and reciprocal actions within those three bodies.

Peter,

That's why they are separate. People always want more power than they have.

It's a system called checks and balances. And it's made for humans as they are, not as someone thinks they should be. It curtails their power lust, not obliterates it.

Probably the greatest invention of the Founding Fathers.

Specifically on abortions, under communism, China, Russia, etc., you can have all the abortions you want and the state will pay for them. You're not allowed to have an anti-abortion ideology because they can make you have one, like they often do.

That doesn't seem to make their governments any better or more admirable, though.

Michael

18 hours ago, Peter said:

, but I favor that when the fetus begins to think at around the 24 to 28th week of gestation . . .  

I can agree with something like that

18 hours ago, Peter said:

Someone mentioned how physical facts determine what you are. 

Careful, you are tottering far down mind-body dichotomy lane….  a body without a mind is a corpse and a mind without a body is a ghost…

there are no non-physical thinkers or any supernaturally caused consciousness… the physically natural system is and is thinking.  

Generally if we strongly believe in individual rights we need to decide what makes an individual… and the Constitution is to be upheld by all branches in the execution of their proper roles.

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

At least something is starting to swing right in Arizona.

George Soros-Backed Candidate Loses DA Race In Arizona

Julie-Gunnigle.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Well, here’s some good news out of Arizona. George Soros-backed DA candidate Julie Gunnigle has lost her race. This is great news for...

It ain't much, but it's enough to keep the anger simmering.

Michael

On 11/15/2022 at 7:40 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ya think?

Arizona gov election: Katie Hobbs defeats GOP challenger Kari Lake, race may now go to recount under state law

Lake-Hobbs-Arizona.png?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Democratic Secretary of State Katie Hobbs has defeated Kari Lake in Arizona's gubernatorial race, the Fox News Decision Desk can project.

There is a small tell here, which makes me believe that a recount is the reality.

Fox News was the first to call Arizona for Biden in the 2020 election, even though the stats at that moment had no way of supporting that conclusion.

Michael

Hey, it could happen...look what's happening in Berlin...

• Like 2

REPORT: Pennsylvania Voters File Lawsuit to DELAY CERTIFICATION of Election Results in Delaware County...

"PA Voters File Lawsuit to Delay Certification After Officials Detoured from Counting Center into a Closed Building for 6 Hours on Election Day"

"Pennsylvania election observers filed a complaint against the Delaware County Board of Elections after county officials took a detour on election night with the county’s ballots and v-drives into a closed building for six hours.  Poll watchers were prevented from entering the building at the time.

The county also deleted 194 voter registrations that were deleted after election day whose ballots were counted."

Voter-Fraud-1-AIBq88.jpeg
SURVIVALMAGAZINE.ORG

Pennsylvania election observers filed a complaint against the Delaware County Board of Elections after county officials took a detour on...

Court documents here:

icon?v=9
CLOUD.PATRIOT.ONLINE

Nextcloud - a safe home for all your data

On 11/9/2022 at 4:16 PM, ThatGuy said:

Is Pelosi really "done", or is this just wishful hyperbole?

TG,

I know you posted several times about Pelosi stepping down, but I just wanted to say, "I told you so." 

She says here she will continue as a member of Congress representing San Francisco, but that's only to keep sniffing around to see if there is any money left around that she hasn't been able to snarf yet.

Let the money for her dry up, and let things heat up and look like they are going to go after her, then watch her disappear like she suddenly stepped into the middle of the Bermuda Triangle.

The Biden administration from here on out is going to be like the Titanic. Pelosi is evil, but she isn't stupid. She knows it's coming and she doesn't want to be anywhere near that.

Michael

• Smile 1