Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

If anyone does the math that means that President Trump is actually President Trump.

Only question remaining is does our beautiful President get to run in 2024 once he gets sworn in due to fraud on 2020?

Or does he let the Courts do their thing from here to November 2024 then win by literally the largest margin in US history?

• 1 month later...

This is a small win, but it is still a precedent-setting win.

Hopefully, it's the first domino to fall.

Finally an election got overturned in the courts for fraud. It's only a primary election and it's only for a small city in Connecticut, but it still got overturned due to evidence of ballot stuffing. Also, it was a Democrat judge for a Democrat election.

Here is a direct X post:

Also, you have to see the Election Clerk's testimony to believe it. She stated under oath that she has been processing mail-in votes in an illegal manner for years. btw - She is a Democrat.

The image that came to mind when I saw that testimony was Alfred E. Newman from Mad Magazine with the caption, "What, me worry?"

:) 

She seems to be confused that there is a fuss and acts as if she can talk her way out of this with a minor damaging admission. 

If you want another article:

CTEXAMINER.COM

BRIDGEPORT – A judge ruled on Wednesday to overturn the city’s Democratic primary election, initially won by incumbent Mayor Joe Ganim, following claims of absentee ballot fraud by his opponent, John Gomes. After two weeks of evidentiary hearings for Gomes’s absentee ballot fraud lawsuit, Judge William Clark ordered a new Democratic...

Well, let's see it this starts something.

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is a small win, but it is still a precedent-setting win.

Hopefully, it's the first domino to fall.

Finally an election got overturned in the courts for fraud. It's only a primary election and it's only for a small city in Connecticut, but it still got overturned due to evidence of ballot stuffing. Also, it was a Democrat judge for a Democrat election.

Here is a direct X post:

Also, you have to see the Election Clerk's testimony to believe it. She stated under oath that she has been processing mail-in votes in an illegal manner for years. btw - She is a Democrat.

The image that came to mind when I saw that testimony was Alfred E. Newman from Mad Magazine with the caption, "What, me worry?"

She seems to be confused that there is a fuss and acts as if she can talk her way out of this with a minor damaging admission. 

If you want another article:

CTEXAMINER.COM

BRIDGEPORT – A judge ruled on Wednesday to overturn the city’s Democratic primary election, initially won by incumbent Mayor Joe...

Well, let's see it this starts something.

Michael

Thats why we must do 2020 before 2024 unlike many people here who think we should simply move on.

They never stop. And this is only something that got caught. Imagine what slipped by.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Election Day got off to a rough start in several districts in Northampton County, Pennsylvania.

Rumor in the mainstream, though, is that this is Trump's fault.

:evil: 

Michael

I repect the fact that Dems keep doing this because it keeps working. 

What I do not respect are the "Repubs" who chant don't cry over spilt milk and "hope" that 2024 is done right.

Fool me once.........

You don't beat an organized fraud of this size by one fell swoop.

You beat it by inches.

And we are racking up the inches until one final inch cracks the dam wide open and the one fell swoop moment happens.

Check this one out.

As the joke goes: How can you tell a lawyer is lying? His lips are moving.

Well, when the insiders in the government can't even keep such lawyers working the fraud (with money no object), that's signal, not noise...

Michael

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 10:55 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You don't beat an organized fraud of this size by one fell swoop.

You beat it by inches.

And we are racking up the inches until one final inch cracks the dam wide open and the one fell swoop moment happens.

Check this one out.

As the joke goes: How can you tell a lawyer is lying? His lips are moving.

Well, when the insiders in the government can't even keep such lawyers working the fraud (with money no object), that's signal, not noise...

Michael

This is why we do 2020 first Peter, then 2024, #justsaying