Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

if you are going to file a $1.6 billion defamation suit against a small fry like American Thinker, you don't have to worry about anything. The other party will cave, you can bully them into lying in public and you don't need to go through with any formalities (which is exactly what Dominion did).

However, if you are going to file that kind of suit against a company like Fox News, which has deep pockets, don't be surprised when they take you up on the offer, then send out their researchers to see what dirt they can get on you.

Look at this massive screwup by Dominion.

BREAKING – “OUR SH*T IS JUST RIDDLED WITH BUGS” – FOX News Filing Shows DOMINION Knew Its Voting Systems Had Major Security Issues

dominion.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Dominion Voting Systems is in big trouble after the filing by FOX News in its case with Dominion yesterday.  FOX News uncovered through its discovery in the case that  Dominion Voting Systems sued FOX News...

That was said right before the 2020 election by the Director of Product Strategy and Security, Eric Coomer.

Now that is part of the court records.

A confession of incompetent voting machinery and installation for the 2020 election from the Dominion management is now in court records.

Guess where that is going?

I guarantee it will not stay exclusively inside the Fox News suit.

Boy did Dominion screw that one up about as badly as bad gets.

What's worse, I don't think Fox News wants the 2020 election contested. But yet, they know what this filing will result in. They just don't want the following more: to be forced to lie in a bald-faced manner and cry uncle on air, or cough up $1.6 billion.

But wait. There's more. It gets even worse.

Dominion has a bunch of defamation lawsuits ongoing in the courts.

And that confession is out of reality, which doesn't count for standing, and within that never never land of the law.

Heh heh heh...

:) 

Michael

On 2/16/2023 at 9:51 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Through sheer stubbornness, the Brunsons keep coming back...

Looks like the case was rejected by SCOTUS in the end.

US-Supreme-Court-GettyImages-1247348304-
WWW.NTD.COM

The Supreme Court on Feb. 21 rejected a case that was seeking to overturn the 2020 election. Justices turned down a request for rehearing by Raland Brunson, a Utah man who brought the case...

I don't know what the Brunsons still have up their sleeve after this, but I have a feeling they are not done.

image.png

Yup. Not going away...

Michael

On 12/24/2022 at 1:27 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

About Kari, from my own point of view, I am grateful to Judge Peter Thompson. He got evidence of election fraud admitted into court records. Kari can take it from there.

I don't blame him for his ruling. At least he will not commit suicide by three shotgun blasts to the back of his neck while he is hanging himself and simultaneously electrocuting himself with a toaster in a bathtub full of water. And all those unsavory things some family members did still have their secrets kept.

Holy shit.

When I wrote that in December, I was making an educated guess about the involvement of organized crime.

Well how about the Sinaloa cartel?

That video is worth watching even though it is a bit long.

The gist is that an investigation has been ongoing by an attorney's office specialized in insurance fraud. They landed squarely on the use of fake mortgage and property deeds for houses and other real estate to launder the Sinaloa cartel's crime money in Arizona.

During these investigations, they not only discovered many of these property deeds used for money laundering bearing the name of Katie Hobbs and variations that prove to be Hobbs (in addition to a barrage of fake and forged documents accompanying them), they also uncovered schemes to commit election fraud being carried out by the same people they were investigating for money laundering for the cartel.

From the testimony given in the video, there are a lot of people involved in this report, not just Katie Hobbs. She was focused on because of the nature of the meeting.

What's more, this investigation was given to Governor Ducey in May of last year and he did nothing very significant with it other than welcome Katie Hobbs as the next governor.

Ah, yes. There was even an attempt on the life of Kari Lake's daughter cartel-style. There have already been six attempts on the life of the man who owns this law firm, which is why he was not the one testifying.

This report presents forensic proof--proof--of Sinaloa cartel bribery of a huge number of Arizona politicians and judges. And the people who did this investigation have shared this proof with a large number of law enforcement agencies, federal and state, in addition to Secretaries of State of other states and God knows who else.

The way I see it, this is not in the hands of law enforcement people close to the Predator Class since the investigation was about standard money laundering and real estate fraud.

So it's going to be near impossible to cover up.

Dayaamm!

I think these people just pulled off a Rudy Giuliani move when he took down the mob in NY. Except in this case, they may also take down half of the Arizona government, which is in the pockets of the Sinaloa cartel.

Rather than rely on the courts accepting proof, how about an unrelated investigation of mortgage and property deed fraud and money laundering?

How in hell are they going to get all of that evidence moved out of the courts? there is too much and it is not in the hands of people who play on the Sinaloa cartel or Predator Class team.

It sounds like the cartel's money laundering scheme got busted for real and it will go the way of its former leader, El Chapo.

What's more, this same investigation compiled lots of evidence of money laundering, and the parallel election fraud by the people doing the laundering, in other states.

Did you feel that under your feet?

The shift?

Michael

• Upvote 1

If you want to look behind the video in this article, I've got something for you.

EXCLUSIVE: Questionably Elected Arizona Attorney General Takes Questions From Press, Dodges The Only Tough Questions From The Gateway Pundit After Police Seize OVER 4.5 Million Fentanyl Pills, 140lbs Fentanyl Powder

I watched the video and looked at all that fentanyl and listened to Arizona AG Kris Mayes talk about the government's heroic efforts to make this bust and all the cooperation between blah blah blah.

And why blah blah blah?

At the end of the video, Mayes said this bust represents about $13 million to the Sinaloa cartel.

Heh heh heh.

Here is a true story from my life. Back in São Paulo, when I finally started giving up crack cocaine, I proved to myself that I was not done with lunacy.

I had set up a project to co-author a book with one of the major drug kingpins in the southish part of São Paulo going out toward Santo André and Diadema. He had been  busted too many times and told me he got what all people in his position never want to have. He got famous. And that messed him up businesswise.

So his idea was to write a memoir about what it takes to give up that life and go on the straight and narrow. Since I had recently given up crack, I asked him what he thought of the idea of us coauthoring a book where he would talk about giving up that life from the top, and I from the bottom as an addict. We actually got this project going for a time. I'm probably still here to talk about it because it didn't happen. :) 

I don't think his ex-partners would have been amused, and, besides, he was a well-know killer. (I told you I was not yet done with lunacy back then. :) )

Anyway, there had been a recent drug bust in small inland city, São Carlos. They had captured a plane with a bunch of cocaine in it. I asked him if he knew about that. He told me he not only knew about it, he was supposed to be on that plane, but got cold feet at the last minute.

I asked, Why? He said this was an offering for the press to cover up that ship leaving Santos going to Norway with about 20 tons of coke. Since he was famous, that would have given the press more to talk about. The local politicians, all on the take, needed a press story as a smokescreen to cover their own involvement and release the ship going to Norway. So the drug people sacrificed a plane and some product. And everybody got what they wanted. (Except for my then coauthor.) It was just the cost of doing business.

Now back to AG Mayes heroically talking about depriving the Sinaloa cartel of a whopping $13 million. With all the press there and product all over the area where the camera goes. 

For you and me, $13 million is a lot of money. But for the Sinaloa cartel?

Heh...

So, I wonder, I wonder. Is there anything else those fine Predator Class people down in Arizona  would like the press to NOT be talking about right now involving the Sinaloa cartel? While they make their toady AG look like she is a tough-on-crime badass?

Hmmmm?...

Besides, anybody looking at other large transportation vehicles leaving those areas in the near future?

Michael

On 2/6/2022 at 12:21 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... Sidney (and others) made the mistake of presenting evidence from reality to the courts without first making sure entry to the realm of the law was locked down tight.

Because of this, the people who wanted to discredit Sidney Powell through story and smear think they have trounced her dead and deceased. They pretend that their efforts annulled any and all evidence, that such evidence no longer exists or has a way to get into court.

Yet Sidney's whole career has been nothing but being dismissed this way as she compiled evidence and worked out ways to make sure the courts could not bar it. And it has taken a long time. And she has an impressive number of cases she has had overturned in appeals courts and at SCOTUS.

I say the following is the harbinger of things to come.

The Kraken was not dead. It was in the depths growing...

Michael

• Smile 1

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Kraken was not dead. It was in the depths growing...

I do not understand the faith in Powell's ability to prevail against her erstwhile enemies. She is not in the same objective world as those who are saddened at her descent into crankdom.  Why put faith in an outcome that shows little evidence of ever happening. Buzzwords and hope are not persuasive ...

6 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I do not understand the faith in Powell's ability to prevail against her erstwhile enemies. She is not in the same objective world as those who are saddened at her descent into crankdom.  Why put faith in an outcome that shows little evidence of ever happening. Buzzwords and hope are not persuasive ...

I take it then that in your opinion a court of law is not the best place to hear and weigh evidence and examine and cross examine witnesses who have personal knowledge of facts in order to get to the truth and render justice…

so that would leave the court of public opinion as your preferred method of both truth and justice?  oh wait maybe you are following some other goal and truth and justice are irrelevant or inconvenient? 

The light of scrutiny chases away the shadows and lies… the courts should be clambering to let these go forward if they think it could and should be proven false.

• Like 1

S,

This is a perfect example of a mentality that believes, and truly believes, not just rhetorically messages in different forms, that facts can be wiped out of existence by controlling a narrative. This is axiomatic to people who believe this way, except there is also an emotional commitment to it that cuts to the depths of faith.

This is the gnostic view that I am delving into over at the James Lindsay thread. People who hold this view believe in some "narrative truth" of some sort where the Williams of the world know they are superior to the rest of the human livestock, and they look down on people who are fact-driven, especially if the fact-driven do not behave according to their preferred models. Secretly, they love stereotypes so they can laugh at them, even when they profess the contrary.

A Story

It took me a long time to see this, but once I did, I realized that I have been arguing over bullshit for years. What I look for is not the same thing as what William looks for. This goes beyond values. This goes right into the heart of metaphysics.

I should thank William for helping me to see this. And it involves something I have not discussed here on OL or anywhere, but now is as good a time as any.

The clarity came to me when Diamond (of Diamond and Silk) passed away. I posted a notice on my Facebook account, not the public feed, but the personal part (I think it is called my wall). I love people who come from nothing and achieve prominence through talent and hard work. 

But he went there to shit and piss all over Diamond's grave. It was one of the ugliest posts I have ever seen him make anywhere. The intensity of sheer sniggering hatred called attention to itself. 

To be fair, after I deleted that post of his (the only one on Facebook between him and me at that), he apologized to me--at several places. But I did not respond. I didn't understand the apology. Did he suddenly feel ashamed for kicking the corpse of a good woman in a place where nobody but me (and people he did not know) would see it? I couldn't detect any remorse on that level in any action he took other than the apology. 

Hell, I even left the post up for a while (before the apology) because I could not understand it. Why do that? I would never do that to someone he cared about who died. I don't piss on graves. And that goes all the way down: I wouldn't piss on the graves of monsters like Hitler.

Monsters

Metaphysically, even monsters end up understanding on their own hide that the human condition means death in the end. I don't need to piss on that. I can't control it. Nor can the monster. So why should I pretend I am superior at the death level? I'm not. I choose to piss on the acts of monstrosity the monster did while alive. Not on him succumbing to the same fate, death, that I will one day.

But in the gnostic view, (low "g" gnostic), these people blindly believe they are above death in some manner, that their narrative is above reality. Even more, that their narrative shapes reality, not the other way around. And they want to shape other people to their narrative, not in order to convince people they are right, but for a deeper metaphysical reason. They want the people who think their self-serving views are foolish to not have existed at all. Their will be done. Not God's. Not reality's. Their will.

Or, as Rand would say, their whim.

So when people who they always looked down on, especially those who have a strong component of stereotype in their demeanor, get "uppity" and gain persuasion power in the society the gnostic-mentality people want to dominate, they pine for the death of that person, then when it happens, they piss on that person's grave and mock that person to those who cared.

Once that lightbulb went off in my mind, I got bored.

Seriously. 

Seeking wisdom

I have been using my brain and my best thinking for years to see what they saw. But they don't see at root. And they are sincere about not seeing, just so long as they can pretend--and believe--they are above other people and that their wishes can replace reality.

My quest is for wisdom, not that shit. But my detour is on me, not on the people who believe that way. I was honestly seeking wisdom and thought I would find something there. But there is nothing there. Just a delusion and vanity qua vanity and a lot of big words at times.

That's boring.

So I stopped (and still stop) interacting with this mentality once I detected the rhetoric and mind games they play.

An Aside - Rhetorical Method

This goes off into something beyond the scope here. Briefly, it's the abstract --> negative --> concrete thing, which is the rhetorical and epistemological process they use to try to make their delusion become reality. It never works, but it does confound the hell out of honest people until they see it.

This process should not be underestimated, either. When done with power and competence, it can even be used to mine and manipulate the cognitive biases in people to the point of creating mass formation psychosis. But that is another discussion.

Just note that I seek wisdom. People like William seek an abstract so they can lob a negative at it, thus allow a concrete to become manifest in reality.

Abstract here means a stated value of another. Negative means any kind of objection or mockery, consistency no object. And concrete means one more piece of the dialectic, that is, nothing more than their self-serving narrative.

I seek to build and grow. They seek to reveal to others some hidden narrative truth they believe in by trying to destroy what exists, that is, what they believe hides it.

If this seems esoteric, think about the number of busted hoaxes recently, manmade climate change, the bioweapon and the jab, critical race theory, one damn delusion after another. These gnostic-mentality people believe this shit based on a made-up narrative and vanity. And they try to make it turn into reality through rhetoric and, ultimately, guns.

Enough already :) 

At least one cognitive dissonance has been resolved in my noggin.'

Frankly, I feel like a dummy because it took so long. It even took this long for me to understand why training my skill as a writer in private feels so much better inside than arguing over bullshit and at cross-purposes in public, where I can get an audience. The argument never progresses to understanding and wisdom never comes. Talk about a turd that never flushes.

At least I got there.

Kersploosh...

Michael

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Smile 1

Now that everything is exploding (like the J6 hoax, the deadly jab scam, and other things), and the fake news media is trying to stonewall the unraveling but failing, people who know something about the origins of the Dominion Voting Machines are starting to talk about it again. They know they will no longer get drowned out by Big Corrupt Globalist Moolah.

So what is the origin? 

HUGO!!!!

btw - Don't bother with the video. That's just some thrashing about of the swamp creatures with a hook in their mouths, on a line and can't believe it. The important part of that tweet is Patrick's comment.

Here's the real deal.

Sydney Powell is finally going to be vindicated.

Most of the smarmy people who mocked her will not own up, but the truth she exposed right from the start about Hugo Chaves will be written into the history books.

And to those gnostic-mentality people who don't believe Sidney should ever have a seat at the truth table because they own the dialectic, they're gonna have to suck on it.

Michael

• Smile 1

Do not listen to this unless you want to deal with an earworm (Trump won and you know it).

Since nobody expects this to stay up on YouTube, here is the Rumble version.

wV0vi.qR4e-small-Trump-Won-Natasha-Owens
RUMBLE.COM

STREAM/PURCHASE THE SINGLE ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM HERE: https://ffm.to/trumpwon — Natasha Owens is an award-winning Christian music artist who’s performed with superstars from Michael...

And the article about it on GWP.

Christian Music Artist Natasha Owens Releases New Single, “Trump Won” – Already Has Nearly One Million Views on Social Media – FBI Perplexed On How to Retaliate (VIDEO)

Michael

On 3/2/2023 at 8:33 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... when Diamond (of Diamond and Silk) passed away. I posted a notice on my Facebook account, not the public feed, but the personal part (I think it is called my wall). I love people who come from nothing and achieve prominence through talent and hard work. 

Finally Silk came out and said what happened to Diamond.

She has refused to do this on mainstream media.

Instead, she just now told Alex Jones.

Lkb7TKM3nRwl_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Silk of http://diamondandsilk.com/ joins The Alex Jones Show to release powerful new information exposing the Deep State 'Snakes' hijacking the government. **DONATE TO SAVE INFOWARS...

I still miss Diamond.

Michael

On 1/7/2023 at 8:52 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

While we wait for the wheels of justice to turn their tortured spin on a rusty axle in Kari Lake's case...

Shit just got real.

It's still gotta be done, but this thing is going forward.

Michael

EDIT:

HUGE BREAKING NEWS: Arizona Supreme Court Sends Essential Part of Kari Lake Election Lawsuit Back To Trial Court! – ORDER INCLUDED

• 1 month later...

Here's an article to go along with that news.

But this is all over the place now.

John Durham releases final report, concludes FBI had no verified intel when it opened probe on Trump

GettyImages-1241098403.jpg?h=0365ef8b&it
JUSTTHENEWS.COM

The FBI has long defended its conduct in probe, but Durham said his probe provided a "sobering" look at misconduct.

Michael

We've known this all along. But it's good to see it proven and summarized.

image.png

And some people want me to let go of Trump?

Hell no.

I want justice--real justice.

That list may not mean much to some people, but it means a lot to me.

Not to mention knowing Trump is a person who will fix the massive trainwreck shit the cheaters made in this country.

We are on the edge of World War Three in case nobody noticed...

Michael

I don't think people like Jake Tapper have a clue about what Lara Logan is talking about.

Tapper only sees the political sports contest, not the human beings nor the reality involved.

And, of course, Tapper has that huge salary of his to fall back on when that little voice in the back of his mind appears...

Michael

People call Laura Loomer a crackpot.

What was so crackpot about this five years ago?

I call that courage.

To me, the crackpots are the ones who supported the Russian hoax.

Laura had her eye on reality.

She still does. 

She's unpleasant, but so is the reality she constantly calls attention to.

Remember when she handcuffed herself to the doors of Twitter? People called her a crackpot back then. Now, after Elon Musk and the Twitter Files...

Michael

On 3/23/2023 at 2:23 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Shit just got real.

That quote above goes to a March post about Kari Lake and signature verification in the courts.

Here is the continuation.

JUST-IN: Maricopa County Judge Confirms Kari Lake is Going Back to Trial May 17, 18, 19

kari-lake-election-hearing_840x480.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson reaffirmed a previous minute entry, setting trial dates for Kari Lake’s trial on the remanded fraudulent signature verification claims in her lawsuit...

Almost everyone in the mainstream is trying to bury the issue of election fraud, but this time, it's not going away.

I hope it never goes away.

We are going to get fair elections in the end and we are going to overhaul the election system, including overhaul the criminals involved in recent election fraud acts.

Just as musing, I wonder of the popularity of sports is part of the cultural backdrop of people's impatience with those who are fighting to clear up elections that were stolen. We learn the habit, from sports, to be a good loser and even accept the loss if a game was rigged. Do better next time is the mantra and unspoken emotional command at the lower levels of the brain.

So those who harp on about stolen elections seem like sore losers to a lot of people. 

Note, if I'm right (and of course I am :) ), this is an emotional issue. It has nothing to do with the merits of the steal.

I like the idea of learning to accept competitive losses as a civilizing measure. It beats the hell out of gun duels. :) 

But sometime you just have to stop and clean the shit out of the barn. Nobody wants to do that, but if you don't, the smell gets unbearable.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... Kari Lake and signature verification in the courts.

Yup.

KM5Nj.qR4e-small-Whistleblowers-Expose-M
RUMBLE.COM

Whistleblowers Expose Mass Signature Verification Negligence Changing Outcome of ‘22 AZ Election

Kari lays it out and she won't shut up.

Now the courts are opening up to let the evidence in.

What a slog to get here, but she just won't give up.

I am forever a fan of hers by default. She would have to do something like mass murder then fleece the corpses for me to change that opinion.

Michael