Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

On 12/16/2022 at 12:09 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I presume this is correct.

Now evidence of election fraud gets into the courts, i.e., that Land of Law.

This is the domino falling that will knock over the entire chain set up by the Predator Class.

:) 

Michael

Reminds me of the Berlin Wall, started with drip, drip,drip or chip,chip,chip away at the wall then boom,boom,boom.

It's beginning to look a lot like Xmas

• Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 11:09 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I presume this is correct.

Now evidence of election fraud gets into the courts, i.e., that Land of Law.

And it will for sure.

It's coming.

BREAKING BIG! Kari Lake WINS Right to Bring Election Fraud Case to Trial! – Judge DENIES Motion To Dismiss by Katie Hobbs – Trial to Proceed WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY

Kari-Lake-1-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

BIG WIN FOR FIGHTER KARI LAKE! BREAKING: Our Election Case is going to trial. Katie Hobbs attempt to have our case thrown out FAILED. She will have to take the stand & testify. Buckle up, America. This is far...

That crack you heard came from the Predator Class's fraud containment dam...

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/19/2022 at 8:27 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Kari Lake's trial is currently live, care of 12 News; the judge's order setting trial dismissed all but two of Lake's 'charges'; there are no fraud claims remaining:

First blood according to the peanut gallery.

I actually saw him say that on livestream.

It was awkward in question and answer because a small mess was made with the exhibits from Kari's side. The computer didn't work right.

Then it came our that her team showed up early and tested all the equipment, but someone changed the cable for the trial. This was a glitch, though. Not a disaster. The exhibits were able to get into court record. The judge and different lawyers (including defense) had to use some creativity on the labeling, but they got it all worked out in the end.

Makes you want to say, "Good try, suckers! But it's going into court records anyway."

Michael

• Upvote 1

I watched some of the trial, enough to see a technical expert, one who examined sample ballots, show the scam involving the printers on election day.

It worked like this. The printers were calibrated to print 19 inch paper. A bunch of ballots were printed on 20 inch paper. This caused printers to malfunction.

But here's the sneaky part. The printers often returned a message saying they were jammed, but when people looked to fix the jam, there was no paper jamming them.

In fact, no jamming happened. The jammed message was the response the printer gave to the outsized paper it refused to process. It interpreted the extra size as new paper.

This was why it was critical for Maricopa County to NOT have the ballots examined, but only the printers.

This tweet sums it up nicely.

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.

But now busted, busted, busted.

All experts agreed that using the wrong sized paper could not have been an accident according to the protocols set in place for the process. It was intentional.

And all this is in court records, too.

The following clip shows the level of Maricopa County's defense, which is mostly based on legal gotchas. The lawyer was trying to get everyone to say the incorrect term, "illegal ballot," using manipulation, intimidation and hooey.

Then he got his clock cleaned.

Well cleaned.

I saw this same guy trying to intimidate the printer expert in a similar manner. He asked if an oversized ballot, one that got rejected for a couple of stages, then finally verified in the end (I forget the term he used), if such verification meant that the ballot counted.

The expert did not have the presence of mind to say the ballot was invalid the moment it was cast due to its size, thus what happened to it later did not matter. Instead, he kept saying he had no way to answer the question since it was technically flawed. At least he did not budge during the circus act.

Now there's this. Nobody knows the head of a judge, but I have a feeling things are not going well for Maricopa County right now.

The result is that, since the scam (one of them at least) has finally been revealed, Abe Hamadeh wants to inspect the ballots in his election. And Maricopa County is saying, "Hell no."

So this is happening.

And

If this goes to where I think it is going to go, all hell is getting ready to break loose, not just in Arizona.

Michael

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.

But now busted, busted, busted.

All experts agreed that using the wrong sized paper could not have been an accident according to the protocols set in place for the process. It was intentional.

And all this is in court records, too.

For those who are just getting onboard, this is about the first day of the Kari Lake trial versus the Maricopa County political racketeers.

Tracy Beanz summed it up better than I did. But our conclusions are the same at root.

I'm not going to copy/paste everything she tweeted. Instead, go here and read it for yourself (there are over 40 tweets):

Or go here on Thread Reader, which is a lot easier on the eyes.

1605774917374394369.jpg
THREADREADERAPP.COM

@tracybeanz: THREAD: I am going to give you my assessment of the trial today, because it was really something to behold. The Lake team...

I want to quote a some text from that thread, though:

The Lake team has to prove both INTENT and that it would’ve changed the outcome, and they have to do that in either one (or both) of two circumstances.

1. Chain of Custody failure.
2. Printer/Tabulator malfunction.

I went into this thinking the hurdles were massive. 

I expected it would be easier for them to argue Chain of Custody issues than intentionality on printers/tabulators. I was wrong. The expert witness for the Plaintiffs, Chris Parikh, was OUTSTANDING,

. . .

There were a lot of other times where the defense really stepped in it during the other witnesses expert testimony as well, Ms. Honey. She testified to COS issues, like, oh, I dunno, the fact that THERE WAS NONE, and no matter how badly they tried 

…to corner her and get her to say she had no “direct evidence” of someone INTENTIONALLY breaking COS, she wouldn’t do it, because CLEARLY someone had to make the decision not to fill out COS forms for EVERY DROP BOX ballot on Election Day, and so obviously that was intentional. 

She also testified that Runbeck employees had added ballots to the totals AT THE RUNBECK FACILITY, not a legal voting location, and the defense chose to argue that it was “legal” to ballot harvest. She stopped that very quickly when she clarified the law for the attorney, was… 

…correct, and all of a sudden they had “no more questions.” There was a lot more to come from her as well, these are just some highlights top of mind.

. . .

All in all, the Plaintiffs got THREE WITNESSES, UNDER OATH, IN COURT, to testify that the issues that happened in the 2022 gubernatorial election were done with INTENTIONALITY. Literally ignore the MSM reporting on this. I have read several and imagine my shock!! 

NONE OF THEM reported what happened in that courtroom today honestly. NONE. But guess what? That doesn’t matter. What matters is what the judge saw, and what he saw was a highly skilled and credentialed expert testify that 19” ballots printed on 20” paper, something they… 

…ONLY KNEW because the judge ordered the ballot inspection, and that the ONLY WAY IT WAS TECHNICALLY possible for that to happen was if someone did it on purpose. That wins the case, right there.

Those excerpts are delicious on their own, but read the whole thread.

It will bolster you when you read the fake news media articles and listen to pundits talking out of their asses. Substance-wise, all of that is meaningless noise.

Don't forget, in this case there is only a jury of ONE: the judge.

Michael

• Upvote 1

It's weird, but it's hard to find the normal things about Kari's trial, day 2. Several things hogged the headlines and the attention of everyone, I guess. Congress passed another couple of trillion. The Playboy from Ukraine spoke and toadies slobbered all over him. The FTX bagman got out on bail. The FBI took a moment from spying on everyone and fighting MAGA to become a clown show by saying to the press, "We didn't do nutin'." DeSantis can now legally go after Big Pharma over the mRNA jabs. And Christmas is arriving.

However, I believe Kari's trial is the most important thing going on in America right now. If she wins, and the evidentiary indications are looking great for that, and ultimately wins at SCOTUS because we all know that is where it is going to end up at no matter what the current judge decides, this will change the course of America in a wonderful way.

So I want to find a summary in the manner Tracy Beanz did yesterday, but I can't. So here are a few items I gathered on isolated point.

Probably the most damning stuff came from Scott Jarret, the elections director for Arizona.

Here he is saying it.

To make matters worse, Jarrett knew there were validity problems and refused to inform the public before Katie Hobbs had certified herself as governor.

A funny thing happened.

First this happened:

Then this happened.

Oops... :) 

Another funny thing. The dude is in the courthouse, but testifying from a room? What the hell? Why not bring him into the courtroom?

It looks like he swore under oath that he was not reading his answers from a prepared text.

I could go on, but the gist is, with the smoking guns from yesterday, and this group of clowns testifying for the Hobbs team today, all this makes the charge of intentionality more than plausible. It makes it likely.

Now will the judge rule this way?

We have to wait and see. If he is rational, I don't see how he can say the election was valid. On these two charges alone, there is too much evidence. What's more, a good chunk of that evidence is now in court records (meaning his judgment can be appealed with standing all the way up to SCOTUS if need be).

But then again, their exists personal bias, intimidation from the Predator Class, bribery and all kinds of irrational things with American judges when issues of elections arise. American judges are nowhere near the best humans in America. Many throw their integrity in the trash can on their way out of the ceremony where they were sworn in.

Michael

Viva Frei, on being interviewed by Steve Bannon, says he saw enough for the election to be thrown out according to the law, but he doesn't know if the judge has the political will to do it. He thinks not politics-wise, but he also thinks it could go either way.

He also says too many people saw the clown show for this to be without effect on the public.

AW5zh.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Viva Frei: Kari Lake's Court Case Has Exposed The "Clown Show" That Is Maricopa County's Voting Procedures

In my view, getting evidence into court was the major win. If Kari wins, that will be icing on the cake--hell, part of the cake. Sure. But my point is this. Now contesters of fraudulent elections all over America can follow suit and put evidence of fraud in their pleadings and get them into court. The precedent has been set and the tabu has been broken.

Michael

Tracy Beanz couldn't resist something, though.

First this.

That's right. There is a lot of testimony through affidavits that we did not see in court. But the judge will. He has to read it all. And he gave himself 5 days to do it. With no snarky Hobbs lawyers honking in his ear and telling him what he has to think.

Like Tracy said, the witnesses had to submit their testimony in affidavit form since the short amount of time allotted for trial made it impossible for them to testify in person.

So that's a hope signal. At least for me. All we need is for the judge to be rational and want to be fair.

And then this. Scott Jarrett weighing in again.

Let's see if criminal charges are brought against Jarrett for perjury. The howling for it should start before long, at least from MAGA people.

If the Arizona thugs begin to realize their ship is sinking, some will turn on the others. So if perjury is not filed now, I bet it will be then.

Michael

No decision has been made in the Kari trial, so do not be confused by the headline.

UfGAh.qR4e-small-Lake-Lawsuit-To-Go-To-S
RUMBLE.COM

Ben Bergquam: Lake Lawsuit To Go To State Supreme Court After New Evidence Undeniable Proves “Arizona's Election Was Stolen”

Ben Bergquam is merely saying that this trial will go to the State Supreme Court, then the Federal Supreme Court no matter what the outcome.

And he and Steve Bannon talked about the current judge receiving a large number of death threats. However, with the perjury by at least one Maricopa County witness and proof of fraud (with intentionality and chain of custody validity problems), it will be a hard sell to say this election was valid.

But there was something they talked about almost between the lines that made the coin drop in my head. It was about the massive number of illegal immigrants and the government's support of this.  What they said made me realize I have been thinking about this issue all wrong.

The McCain machine uses real estate to launder drug cartel money. And it has been doing that for years and years. The illegals are meant to pour right into that scheme now that the federal administration is pro-drug cartel (while saying it isn't).

Bingo.

Now a lot of things make far more sense than they did before. I used to think the illegal alien issue was to get dirt cheap labor for the Republican establishment and purchased votes for the Democrat establishment, and there actually is that to some extent. But that did not explain the huge spike in numbers.

Now it's clear. Illegal aliens are being used in a real estate racket to launder drug cartel money--and don't forget that drug cartel profits are through the roof right now with fentanyl and human trafficking--well... duh...

Hellooooo!...

Michael

The final moments in court with Abe Hamadeh's lawsuit in Arizona, which suit sought to have him declared winner in his race. The latest news is that Hamadeh's lawyers will not appeal dismissal. Finchem, on the other hand, is appealing.

6 hours ago, william.scherk said:

The final moments in court with Abe Hamadeh's lawsuit in Arizona...

That judge's statement is a perfect example of what I mean when I say the Land of the Law is different than the Land of Reality. All the judge talked about was procedure. Reality didn't just take a back seat. It was not part of the reasoning at all.

Here is Abe showing the reality versus legality thing perfectly.

The judge in his statement actually inferred that this 6 hours was a benevolent gift bestowed on Abe because most court proceedings take years. So Abe was lucky this judge was such a good guy because Abe should not have expected any hours at all. To this judge, the reality issue is blanked-out. To him, six hours to count 2.5 million ballots was more than generously provided by the court, so the party may not like it, but that is what is legal in the Land of the Law where reality does not exist. End of argument. And, of course, reality be damned. 

Rather than go with what the fake news media wants people to believe, this issue is not over yet. Here is Abe's plan.

Will he give up? Will he find a different something within the Land of the Law to fight with? Or will he take the defeat and turn it into a pyrrhic victory for the opponent? (One that will turn awfully colorful.)

Since Abe is reality-oriented, I don't see him walking away from the reality of the fraud. So I don't expect him to give up. And from what I see, that only leaves one of the other two options. I can't imagine a different course right now.

The people who live and try to govern by legal technicalities alone as they insist on blanking out reality never know what hits them when reality-oriented people have had enough of the bullshit.

It's like Mike Tyson said. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

When it becomes evident to the majority of everyday people that the law no longer has anything to do with reality, when in fact reality is disparaged in the Land of the Law, the law will get changed unless the technicality-mongers have a crack goon squad. And reality has shown all throughout human history--including under dictatorships and despite how stringent the laws get, even a crack goon squad is not enough for Legal Fantasyland to rule for the long haul.

The US legal system is now at that breaking point.

Michael

On 12/21/2022 at 9:19 AM, william.scherk said:

Kari Lake's trial is currently live, care of 12 News; the judge's order setting trial dismissed all but two of Lake's 'charges'; there are no fraud claims remaining:

The judge has dismissed the Kari Lake suit.

lakeDismissal1.png

lakeDismissal1B.png

About Kari, from my own point of view, I am grateful to Judge Peter Thompson. He got evidence of election fraud admitted into court records. Kari can take it from there.

I don't blame him for his ruling. At least he will not commit suicide by three shotgun blasts to the back of his neck while he is hanging himself and simultaneously electrocuting himself with a toaster in a bathtub full of water. And all those unsavory things some family members did still have their secrets kept.

Michael

• Upvote 2

Another crack in the Predator Class dam appears.

Election Integrity Investigator Wins in Pennsylvania Right to Know Lawsuit

featured-election-integrity.jpg
THOMASMORESOCIETY.ORG

Thomas More Society Attorneys Represent Heather Honey in Efforts to Expose Vote Fraud Pennsylvania voters are one step closer to knowing the truth about

More solid evidence of voter fraud is now gonna get into court.

On December 16, 2022, a judge ordered the Lycoming County Office of Voter Services to provide investigator Heather Honey with a digital copy of the cast vote record file for every precinct tabulator and central tabulator used in the 2020 General Election.

. . .

[Honey] originally requested the cast vote record in October 2021, which the Lycoming County Office of Voter Services denied. A subsequent appeal to the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records was denied on January 6, 2022, resulting in Honey’s February 3, 2022, petition for a review of the denial under Pennsylvania’s Right-to-Know law.

. . .

The cast vote record is simply an electronic record of a voter’s ballot selections, and its primary purpose is to provide a record of voter selections that can be counted in an efficient manner to produce election results. That data can be key to proving the veracity of Ms. Honey’s documented evidence showing that Pennsylvania’s 2020 general election results show that there were 120,000 less voters registered to vote in Pennsylvania than there were ballots counted. That’s 120,000 votes that cannot be legally attached to an actual voter.

But, granted, it might take a while. There will be appeals before the bad guys will allow the courts to put on record evidence of their cheating-ass chicken-shit moves. They will not go down easily. So Heather & Co. will have to fight through those appeals. Also, there's the following that will have to be dealt with. This is my opinion, but I believe the bad guys will engage in malfeasance if they lose all appeals.

So it's a small win for now, not a big win.

But keep an eye out for this stuff coming from all over America.

There's plenty out there.

Man is it going to get ugly when the whole thing busts wide open.

And I am going to love every minute of if.

Michael

• Upvote 1

This.

image.png

The only good thing about the surveillance state is that it surveils the surveillance state itself, so the fraud is easier than in any time in history to come out in the end.

Never forget that humans program the surveillance state, humans commit the fraud, and humans aren't perfect. They always fuck up.

btw - I did follow Mike Benz. You can too, here: @MikeBenzCyber.

Michael

Here we go again.

The sore that doesn't heal.

The breach that doesn't caulk.

The turd that doesn't flush.

Georgia Court Reinstates VoterGA’s Case Requesting an Audit of 147,000 Mail-In Ballots in the 2020 Election

fulton-county-scanner.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Georgia’s Court of Appeals reinstated VoterGA’s Fulton County counterfeit ballot case looking to reverse its previous lack of standing ruling against VoterGA.   It looks like VoterGA will soon be allowed to...

Election fraud is taking on the same epistemological status in America as black slavery did before the Civil War.

Those who benefit from it think it is fair, just and a proper expression of individual rights. Those who find it an abomination, legal and otherwise and benefit or not, are appalled at the lack of reason, self-awareness and hypocrisy of the slavery and election fraud promoters.

No matter which side wins an argument or government action one day, the next everything is back to zero.

It's a sore that doesn't heal and won't until rationality is restored to the law or a dictatorship is instituted by force and those against killed off.

Michael

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

This is turning out to be another turd that will not flush for the people who rigged the 2020 election.

SCOTUS to reconsider hearing case alleging Biden, Harris, lawmakers ignored 2020 fraud, broke oaths

SUPREME%20CT%20CTR%20WIDE_132721%20CLEAN
JUSTTHENEWS.COM

A "rigged election" is equivalent to war since both "put into power" a "victor," argues plaintiff, and therefore allegations of a rigged election must be investigated.

The headline is misleading. The suit is not about the fraud. It is about a procedure where Senators (led by Ted Cruz) asked for a time period so the states could reevaluate their electors. This time period is specifically written into law and Senator Cruz observed all the conditions for it to be granted. 

Instead, former VP Mike Pence, and 94 senators refused to grant this statutory requirement and ratified the election anyway. Thus Biden and Harris were inaugurated illegally--illegally according to clear federal law about the requirements that had to be met before they could take office--and with the inauguration, the pool of guilty parties who violated their oaths of office grew to include Biden and Harris and also 291 House members.

That was the argument, but that was not the spirit in which SCOTUS first accepted it to be considered.

SCOTUS had accepted to hear whether they will hear this initially because they were afraid of Biden & Co. trying to stack the Supreme Court. Ruling on this case was the price Biden would pay if he did that and all hell would break loose. (This is the theory of Patrick Byrne.)

Once that court packing danger was avoided and a time for public show had passed, SCOTUS then threw out the petition. No need to bother with trivial details like them gosh darn pesky Brunsons anymore.

But then the problem hit them right between the eyes.

The law is like a separate reality that exists according to its own rules and procedures, not according to the Law of Nature and the rules of the rest of reality. Reality does not have to apply. Thus, in an extreme case, an innocent person can receive the death penalty and be executed because his innocence, which everybody knows, is not able to be proven due to legal technicalities. Between reality and a legal technicality, the legal technicality almost always wins.

(A governor can pardon such a person, but that is a privilege to be exercised at the pleasure of the governor, not a legal condition he must follow. And without that pardon, according to the courts, the execution has to take place.)

Many courts get around inconvenient matters by refusing to let something from reality get into court in the first place and become part of the domain of the law. But once something is in court records and it is specific about the law, it is no longer a reality issue that can be ignored by the courts.

SCOTUS had accepted into its docket for consideration a case that was not about the reality of the election fraud (even though it looked like that), but instead a case where procedure as written (clearly unambiguously written) in federal law going back to God knows when was not followed for filling the highest office in the land.

But some people at SOCTUS didn't care. Once their problem was solved, they tried to deal with this issue as if it were a mere reality thing and finally said it was not worth looking at.

Big mistake.

Through sheer stubbornness, the Brunsons keep coming back and saying the equivalent of, "Your own rules were infringed about as clearly as they could be infringed to swear in a new President and you agreed to see if this was true. It's right there in the court records and you do not deny that the law was broken. Yet you will not look at this?" 

As one idea in the petition goes, if an oath of office is violated, especially one to observe requirements in filling the government rulers' positions, and no penalties are given out, the oath loses its legal meaning and is no longer binding.

That's a legal contradiction and a big ass problem within the domain of the law.

And that is another turd that will not flush.

I don't know how this will turn out, but it is a sticky sticky sticky issue for SCOTUS. They could lose all credibility and acceptance as an authority by the American people if this goes sideways.

The bad guys and some coward judges did this. Now they have to live with it.

Good.

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Biden was installed with 30 K troops to guarantee it , if the public was aware enough that constitutional procedures to verify the 'sanctity' of elections were not followed , the crowd in DC would have been larger than that of J6. The Capitol was locked down in case the information dissemination 'systems/cultures' were not adequately blocked.

Have the Twitter files disclosed anything in the vein of what if anything the alphabet agencies were telling the Techs to do about chatter involving the constitutional processes? It seems like the drops have focused attention and rancor at "muh Russia". I think we get it that Russia's 'internet brainwashing army' wasn't all that, but what did the discussions around what to do about domestic , organic talk relating to the procedural processes on the 6th look like?

• Upvote 1