Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

23 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I know you posted several times about Pelosi stepping down, but I just wanted to say, "I told you so." 

:) 

She says here she will continue as a member of Congress representing San Francisco, but that's only to keep sniffing around to see if there is any money left around that she hasn't been able to snarf yet.

Let the money for her dry up, and let things heat up and look like they are going to go after her, then watch her disappear like she suddenly stepped into the middle of the Bermuda Triangle.

The Biden administration from here on out is going to be like the Titanic. Pelosi is evil, but she isn't stupid. She knows it's coming and she doesn't want to be anywhere near that.

Michael

Hah, now that's the kind of "I told you so" that I like. (Still, as I'm sure you understand, with getting people like her out of power, it's not only "Trust, but verify", but putting a [metaphorical] stake through the vampire's heart...)

Anyways...hallelujah!

• Smile 1

15 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

She says here she will continue as a member of Congress representing San Francisco, but that's only to keep sniffing around to see if there is any money left around that she hasn't been able to snarf yet.

"Unemployed Nancy Pelosi returns to San Francisco to receive guaranteed income for Trans people"

uc?id=1W8OWbsr-x2SMYFoewhR5v22cd_xBe5Qk

😉

• Smile 1

6 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

REPORT: Pennsylvania Voters File Lawsuit to DELAY CERTIFICATION of Election Results in Delaware County...

"PA Voters File Lawsuit to Delay Certification After Officials Detoured from Counting Center into a Closed Building for 6 Hours on Election Day"

"Pennsylvania election observers filed a complaint against the Delaware County Board of Elections after county officials took a detour on election night with the county’s ballots and v-drives into a closed building for six hours.  Poll watchers were prevented from entering the building at the time.

The county also deleted 194 voter registrations that were deleted after election day whose ballots were counted."

Voter-Fraud-1-AIBq88.jpeg
SURVIVALMAGAZINE.ORG

Pennsylvania election observers filed a complaint against the Delaware County Board of Elections after county officials took a detour on...

Court documents here:

icon?v=9
CLOUD.PATRIOT.ONLINE

Nextcloud - a safe home for all your data

MORE election fraud out of Pennsylvania, and this one involves an actual arrest, in Philadelphia...

"BREAKING.🚨 'Widespread' ballot fraud uncovered in Pennsylvania."

Screenshot-2022-11-17-091127-scaled.jpg
BECKERNEWS.COM

"Attorney General Josh Shapiro on Wednesday announced the arrest of Rasheen Crews, a Philadelphia-based Democratic consultant, for...

"Pennsylvania AG Announces Arrest in ‘Widespread’ Ballot Fraud Operation Days After Midterm Elections"

Only days after a midterm election that dragged on for days beyond Election Day, Pennsylvania’s attorney announced the arrest of a Democratic consultant for orchestrating ‘widespread’ ballot fraud that included forging thousands of signatures.

Attorney General Josh Shapiro on Wednesday announced the arrest of Rasheen Crews, a Philadelphia-based Democratic consultant, for charges related to forging signatures on nomination petitions to get his clients on the ballot for the 2019 Democratic primary races in Philadelphia.

“In advance of the 2023 municipal elections, this arrest is an important reminder that interfering with the integrity of our elections is a serious crime,” said AG Shapiro. “By soliciting and organizing the wide scale forgery of signatures, the defendant undermined the democratic process and Philadelphians’ right to a free and fair election. My office is dedicated to upholding the integrity of the election process across the Commonwealth, to ensure everyone can participate in Pennsylvania’s future.”

It is telling that the Attorney General waited until after the 2023 midterm elections to announce the arrest for the 2019 crimes. If the announcement had come earlier, it would have drawn much more scrutiny to a Pennsylvania election process that was far from regular.

“An investigation by the Office of Attorney General found that in 2019, multiple candidates hired Crews to help them obtain the requisite amount of signatures needed for their nomination petitions for the Democratic primary races. Crews recruited individuals to help with the petition work, bringing them to a hotel room and asking them to write names, addresses, and forged signatures on multiple petitions,” Shapiro’s office announed on the arrest. “Crews then had these petitions notarized and filed with the Pennsylvania Department of State on behalf of his clients.”

On 11/15/2022 at 3:00 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - It looks like they made their move to steal the Arizona election from Kari Lake.

Now there will be a shit-show.

The following headline sums up the status right now.

Assistant Attorney General Refuses To Certify Arizona Election Until Questions Are Answered

Most of the news you read right now about the fraudulent election in Arizona boils down to that.

If the election is not certified, Kari is still in the running.

And the more questions that get answered about this election under the spotlight that is now on it from legal, media, donor and incoming MAGA perspectives, the more likely it will not be certified.

Michael

• Upvote 1

They certified the abomination in Arizona.

Now a hell of a legal fight begins.

Message from Kari:

If there is no sound, you might have to turn it on on the video player.

Kari is all in and she is going to fight all the way down if need be.

Michael

Let me start with this to give context:

On 12/3/2022 at 1:34 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump weighs in.

image.png

He's right.

Is there any doubt this seed will grow?

It is now planted in the most fertile ground in history after two years of the Biden trainwreck and the midterms frauds.

I further discussed it here and here,

Of course the left, the meainstream media and RINOs walked right into the trap and started screaming that Trump wants to abolish the Constitution.

He responded on Truth Social.

image.png

The Fake News is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to “terminate” the Constitution. This is simply more DISINFORMATION & LIES, just like RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, and all of their other HOAXES & SCAMS. What I said was that when there is “MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION,” as has been irrefutably proven in the 2020 Presidential Election, steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG. Only FOOLS would disagree with that and accept STOLEN ELECTIONS. MAGA!

image.png

SIMPLY PUT, IF AN ELECTION IS IRREFUTABLY FRAUDULENT, IT SHOULD GO TO THE RIGHTFUL WINNER OR, AT A MINIMUM, BE REDONE. WHERE OPEN AND BLATANT FRAUD IS INVOLVED, THERE SHOULD BE NO TIME LIMIT FOR CHANGE!

image.png

WE WANT PEOPLE WHO “LEGITIMATELY” WON THE ELECTION TO LEAD OUR COUNTRY, NOT PEOPLE WHO HAD TO CHEAT IN ORDER TO WIN!!!

Now we have his view from his own mouth, not the drooling beasts of the fake news media.

Michael

• Thanks 1

I see the following as good news for Kari Lake.

Senator Kyrsten Sinema Leaves Democrat Party – Announces Her Independent Status (Video)

sinema-race-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Senator Kyrsten Sinema announced on Friday she will be leaving the Democrat Party and will formally register as an Arizona independent. Sinema released a video on Friday announcing the move. The Arizona...

My thinking is this.

Sinema knows a legal shitstorm is coming against the Dems in Arizona with the fraudulent election--a shitstorm with a lot of substantive shit--and by withdrawing from the Democratic Party, she doesn't get that stink on her.

I wanted to gloat a bit since her gesture is a sign of someone who knows something backstage. So I tried to listen to her video announcing her decision--it's in the article. But her pseudo-pious tone of only wanting to work for Arizonans because the best place in the world to wake up in the morning is in Arizona blah blah blah gave me the dry heaves. I couldn't watch the whole thing.

With her move, Sinema gets to avoid the shitstorm and she now has the Democrats by the balls in the Senate, much more so than when she was a member of the party. And once Kari (& Co.) wins her lawsuit, Sinema is not dragging the albatross of being part of a gang that stole an election.

For a lady like her, all politics and very little substance, she is exactly where she wants to be. And her bank account thanks her.

I may not admire her morals, but I do admire her balls. She wants hers, and she ain't taking no for an answer.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Here we go.

It's on.

BREAKING: Kari Lake Files 70 Page Lawsuit to Throw Out Fraudulent Arizona Midterm Election Results – Claims HUNDREDS of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, 59% of ED Precinct Machine Failures, Tens of Thousands of Illicit Mail-in Ballots – FILING INCLUDED

kari-lake-goddess.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Republican Kari Lake on Friday filed a lawsuit to nullify the 2022 midterm election results for the governor’s race in the state of Arizona. On Thursday Trump Attorney Christina Bobb previewed this historic...

Now let's see if the courts have the balls or dumbassedness to say she doesn't have standing to file this claim because she's not an aggrieved party.

Michael

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Why not get thousands of voters to join the suit or start their own using the same evidence?

31 minutes ago, Strictlylogical said:

Why not get thousands of voters to join the suit or start their own using the same evidence?

S,

People tried that with Trump's election.

Remember all those lawsuits the courts threw out?

The courts basically said voters have no standing to bring suit about fraudulent elections.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

S,

People tried that with Trump's election.

Remember all those lawsuits the courts threw out?

The courts basically said voters have no standing to bring suit about fraudulent elections.

Michael

and what legitimizes the particular persons of those judges and any and all officials purportedly acting for the people to uphold the Constitution?

What gives the judge the standing to tell a citizen he has no standing in the appointment of persons to the government?

If citizens have no standing, all "appointed" officials by any procedure, including the judge himself, are illegitimate....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

SL,

When you come down to it, guns work just fine.

We do government by rules as a convention.

If the conventions break down or become too corrupt, the guns eventually come out.

That's why respecting the Constitution as a bedrock principle is a peace keeper. But everyone has to do it for that to work.

Those who try to trample the Constitution want differences settled by guns.

And if certain people trample the Constriction, then, after the benefit is in their hands, they tell you and everyone else you have to follow the Constitution, they are merely saying their guns are bigger than you guns. So obey or else.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 12/10/2022 at 7:18 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And if certain people trample the Constriction, then, after the benefit is in their hands, they tell you and everyone else you have to follow the Constitution, they are merely saying their guns are bigger than you guns. So obey or else.

The schedule for the hearings in Maricopa has been set:

Day one -- today -- set the schedule for appearances. Today's proceedings are on YouTube. I don't know if Wendy and GWP fucked things up for the livestream or not ...

On 12/10/2022 at 3:28 PM, Strictlylogical said:

and what legitimizes the particular persons of those judges and any and all officials purportedly acting for the people to uphold the Constitution?

What gives the judge the standing to tell a citizen he has no standing in the appointment of persons to the government?

If citizens have no standing, all "appointed" officials by any procedure, including the judge himself, are illegitimate....

Sir, yes sir!!!!!!!