Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

It looks like the veneer of Smartmatic is starting to crack wide open. This is only the Philippines, but that is a form of legitimacy and precedent. This stuff spreads.

Here is the Newsmax article Lara linked to.

Voting Company Smartmatic Banned From Philippines' Elections

It's not embedding, so I gave the headline and link instead. (I smell monkeybusiness. :) )

From the article:

The Philippines' Commission on Elections (COMELEC) moved Wednesday to ban Smartmatic PH, a voting technology company, after the U.S. Justice Department filed criminal charges against a former COMELEC official alleging that he was bribed by Smartmatic in exchange for winning contracts in the Philippines.

Smartmatic is suing numerous media outlets and individuals for defamation related to the 2020 United States presidential election claiming that media coverage of it harmed its reputation.

In its action, COMELEC said Smartmatic had been "disqualified and disallowed" after the Justice Department alleged that it had bribed Andres Bautista, the former COMELEC chairman, and other Filipino officials $4 million in exchange for obtaining a contract for election machines, according to a report in CNN Philippines.

. . .

Smartmatic served as Venezuela’s election vendor for over a decade, and has faced international controversy since 2004 when it began handling national elections while Venezuelan strongmen Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro were in power.

Smartmatic has filed defamation lawsuits against Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, several individual Fox hosts, former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, and others, all of whom have denied wrongdoing.

Smartmatic USA, based in Florida, says its products were only used in Los Angeles County, California, in the 2020 election.

Newsmax has denied the defamation allegations of Smartmatic, claiming its lawsuit is an attack on a free press and Newsmax's right to report on what major officials and other public officials and their representatives are stating publicly.

The company's litigation with Newsmax and several others continues.

Meanwhile, retired Fox Corp. Chairman Rupert Murdoch is being deposed in Los Angeles this week in Smartmatic's $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit against the company and its coverage of vote-rigging claims made by Trump and others from the 2020 presidential election.

The bullies are now getting punched in the face.

Let's see what happens, but I am optimistic that Smartmatic and the entire voting machine fraud as a system is going down.

:) 

The end cure is paper ballots. Same day voting.

And quick counting results with safely stored ballot and tally archives.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

What a thread.

It's like Trump and the top MAGA people are putting up the cannons and getting ready battle.

The real shit is coming out.

Watch how this become debated in the fake news media, seeing how that media was complicit in the 2020 election fraud (and others) and all of this implicates them, too.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Are you tired of hearing about Dominion voting machines? Well, there is one last story you need to look at.

Last Friday, (January 19), there was a Dominion voting machine sitting in a Federal Court in Atlanta, GA. During a proceeding, a person working against Dominion asked for a pen--an ink pen--from the lawyer on the other side.

He took the pen to the voting machine. In a few seconds of pushing things with the pen, the machine entered security mode. That means he could swap votes galore and delete logs. He could change everything at will. He recorded a vote for Benedict Arnold just to show off. :) 

This happened in a Federal Court in Atlanta Georgia with left-wing U.S. District Judge Amy Totenberg presiding. The person who did the demonstration was J. Alex Halderman.

Here's an article about it, but I swear, the people who are excited and reporting on this seem to try to bury it in boredom and information dumps.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Update: After speaking with election integrity expert Garland Favorito we discovered the courtroom display was much more serious than we originally reported.

Anyway, as this story gets simplified and pumped out by people like Steve Bannon, I predict it will gain a lot of traction. (I heard the Benedict Arnold detail in a War Room video by Steve.) Right now the mainstream media is ignoring it and trying to bury it.

But it exists. Unfortunately, there is no video for public viewing of Halderman hacking the machine with the other lawyer's ink pen. But it is now on record in court. This means all those Dominion lawsuits going into the billions for defamation are now on the line.

And, of course, the bad guys stole elections with those machines, including the 2020 presidential election. With that kind of hidden digital power, how could they not?

Michael

• 2 months later...

This one about voter fraud is not going away.

On the contrary, it is finally getting its day in court. And the situation is looking awful for Dominion Voting Machines.

Patrick Byrne is being sued by Dominion and his case is now going through discovery, much to the chagrin of Dominion. And, much to the chagrin of many politicians.

The video shows why, including perjury by Dominion's CEO in several places, meaning in court and including on government applications for bids, that undoes Dominion's case against Fox News and many others.

It even looks like Fox News is going to get back the hundreds of millions of dollars it paid to Dominion as a settlement for being sued.

Notice that the video Patrick referenced is on YouTube. There was a time when this would have been impossible. But here is the YouTube link just to prove that it is there.

Believe me, if this video was not rock solid in its facts and posture regarding the court cases, YouTube would have taken it down as soon as it went up. 

But, with YouTube being YouTube, here is the Bitchute link just in case. 

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

There have been shocking developments in the court cases with Dominion voting machines. Dominion has been suing anyone who suggests that the company was involved in cheating in the 2020 election. Now, I do not want to be sued. So, I am going to be b…

After Fox gets its money back (is there any doubt it will sue to be reimbursed for close to a billion dollars it paid out wrongly?), I wonder how many lawsuits will be filed over wrong election results at all government levels, including the 2020 presidential election...

That phase will take some time to play out. But I predict that phase is where the nail goes right into the asses of the fraudsters, including the impostor currently occupying the office of the presidency. Watch the video and you will see what I mean.

I don't see how the bad guys survive this.

Even if a crooked judge makes a legally atrocious ruling and this has to go to appeal and right up to SCOTUS, it now can go up to SCOTUS for the right reasons. There is no way SCOTUS can ignore this one.

And just think. All that mockery over the years aimed at people who said the election was fraudulent...

Michael