Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

On 5/15/2023 at 3:23 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Treason at the highest level and all kinds of levels in between since 2016 - Durham Report.

Get a load of this.

Someone had the bright idea of running the Durham Report through an AI chatbot and aske it to summarize the report.

I got the following tweet offline.

Infowars did a story about this very tweet.

Coup Attempt Unveiled: AI Chatbot Analyzes Durham Report, Exposes Unjust FBI Probe Into Gen. Flynn

flynn27278.jpg
WWW.INFOWARS.COM

'The investigation into Flynn was part of a larger effort by the FBI to undermine the Trump administration,' the chatbot summarized after reading 306-page report.

The problem with this is that no link is given.

I found a more credible (source-wise) Tweet that used AgentGPT in answer to a tweet by General Flynn and the results were in the same ballpark. btw - The Flynn tweet includes a link to the actual Durham Report if anyone wants to make their own experiment.

Flynn responded to this one.

In case you feel lazy and do not want to go to Twitter to read it, here is the text below of the Montgomery Granger tweet:

Have a Chat Bot analyze and summarize the Durham Report. I used AgentGPT and got this when I asked about the Top Ten points about General Flynn:
1. General Flynn was investigated by the FBI for allegedly being an agent of Russia.
2. The FBI did not have a legitimate basis to investigate Flynn.
3. FBI officials discussed ways to get Flynn fired or prosecuted.
4. Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with a Russian ambassador.
5. The FBI's handling of Flynn's case was found to be problematic by the Department of Justice.
6. The decision to interview Flynn at the White House was made by FBI officials without proper authorization.
7. FBI officials kept key information from Flynn's defense team.
8. The investigation into Flynn was part of a larger effort by the FBI to undermine the Trump administration.
9. The FBI manipulated information to obtain a FISA warrant to surveil another Trump campaign advisor.
10. The FBI's actions in the Flynn case were criticized by the Department of Justice for violating policies and ethical norms.

END QUOPTE

:) 

Does anyone see warring chatbots in a "battle of the bands"--or maybe a game show--kind of thing the future?

I do.

Regardless, I believe this first analysis will open the door to a lot of stuff like this and, hopefully, be a reason for the truth to come out in full about the Durham Report, meaning in this context that the bad guys finally get judged and punished. And no about of spin will shift the words to mean what they don't mean as is usual these days.

Michael

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Get a load of this.

Someone had the bright idea of running the Durham Report through an AI chatbot and aske it to summarize the report.

I got the following tweet offline.

Infowars did a story about this very tweet.

Coup Attempt Unveiled: AI Chatbot Analyzes Durham Report, Exposes Unjust FBI Probe Into Gen. Flynn

flynn27278.jpg
WWW.INFOWARS.COM

'The investigation into Flynn was part of a larger effort by the FBI to undermine the...

The problem with this is that no link is given.

I found a more credible (source-wise) Tweet that used AgentGPT in answer to a tweet by General Flynn and the results were in the same ballpark. btw - The Flynn tweet includes a link to the actual Durham Report if anyone wants to make their own experiment.

Flynn responded to this one.

In case you feel lazy and do not want to go to Twitter to read it, here is the text below of the Montgomery Granger tweet:

Have a Chat Bot analyze and summarize the Durham Report. I used AgentGPT and got this when I asked about the Top Ten points about General Flynn:
1. General Flynn was investigated by the FBI for allegedly being an agent of Russia.
2. The FBI did not have a legitimate basis to investigate Flynn.
3. FBI officials discussed ways to get Flynn fired or prosecuted.
4. Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with a Russian ambassador.
5. The FBI's handling of Flynn's case was found to be problematic by the Department of Justice.
6. The decision to interview Flynn at the White House was made by FBI officials without proper authorization.
7. FBI officials kept key information from Flynn's defense team.
8. The investigation into Flynn was part of a larger effort by the FBI to undermine the Trump administration.
9. The FBI manipulated information to obtain a FISA warrant to surveil another Trump campaign advisor.
10. The FBI's actions in the Flynn case were criticized by the Department of Justice for violating policies and ethical norms.

END QUOPTE

Does anyone see warring chatbots in a "battle of the bands"--or maybe a game show--kind of thing the future?

I do.

Regardless, I believe this first analysis will open the door to a lot of stull like this and, hopefully, be a reason for the truth to come out in full about the Durham Report, meaning in this context that the bad guys finally get judged and punished. And no about of spin will shift the words to mean what they don't mean as is usual these days.

Michael

This is a clear signal of the utter decline of the west, abdication not only of individual personal judgement but of judgement as such.

2 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

This is a clear signal of the utter decline of the west, abdication not only of individual personal judgement but of judgement as such.

Added to the individual abdication of judgement is constant drumming even or especially from the 'conservative' MSM  to the effect "Yeah , caught em red handed , those bastards, but nothing will happen because.."

They are promoting and conditioning apathy.

• Like 1

Many will push a false credibility, a false idea of superiority, a false sense of infallibility, associated with AI.  They will proclaim that it is impartial, logical, objective... and no matter how much they can fool the masses into believing it is independent, they will directly or indirectly own every little part of it and everything it says, and it will eventually micromanage everyone into nonhumanity.

It's a slow progression from: We own the science -> we own the AI.

The Predator Class vision is this: AI government will become the new God for the slaves, while in fact being the farmhands tending the herds on their behalf... of course they are so hypocritical as not to see anything morally wrong here.. quite the contrary, they are saving the slaves from themselves.

Our culture will either fall prey to this sort of thing or not...

either way, it will get what it deserves.

• 3 weeks later...

Kari is a beast.

I am no fan of Leland Vittert. I think he belongs to the Jim Acosta category of news personality. His main presentation style is to lie his ass off, do a hard sell on Predator Class agendas, and bark like a junk yard dog.

It is sooooooo good to see him fumbling and bumbling like an amateur.

This Fox News idiot hack just got schooled on Fox by a former Fox News Anchor.

Ahhhhhhh...

Michael

• Smile 1

Another American female beast.

My God, Laura Loomer ran Comey's ass off stage for real.

And it is glorious.

It's one thing to read about it. It's another to see a video of it happening as it unfolded.

Laura's right there eating up the crowd's disapproval.

And Comey's tucking tail and beat feeting off the stage.

Man, that was another spiritual bath in the same day.

I am so proud of Kari and Laura.

Just so goddam proud.

Michael

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile, back at the voter fraud ranch:

EXPLOSIVE: Halderman Report Released in Georgia – Confirms VOTES CAN BE ALTERED Through Defective Dominion Voting Machines – Raffensperger Hid This From Public – Garland Favorito Weighs In

bannon-favorito.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

In June 2022, The Gateway Pundit’s Joe Hoft reported that an Obama judge had sealed the much anticipated Halderman Report on election voting machines used in Georgia.

I saw the videos on War Room earlier today.

I think this go around is a bit different than before.

It's bad for the Predator Class...

Really bad...

I wonder if Fox is going to try to claw back the money it paid to Dominion... 

Good shit seems to be exploding all around us today.

Michael

At the end of the clip I was conscious of Jordan’s actions and tone by the chord it struck that resonated a ‘little passed’ decorum and congeniality toward a witness.

I really liked Gaetz’s line of questioning and verbiage, but I fear it is or will be no more than theatrical scolding. I’d rather be wrong, but can you blame me for so jaded ? :)

• 2 weeks later...

From Fox tonight, July 3, 2024: “American liberties defended by Supreme Court.’ The recent Supreme Court ruling . . . and it may have been a quote from Thomas Sowell. “No one should be discriminated on because of race.” end quote

All discrimination should arise and operate on ideology and culture before the law.

Discrimination is a cousin of identification and only good things proceed from proper identification. Which is to say nothing of the conclusions and or actions based on such conclusions as they pertain to natural rights of individuals.

3 hours ago, tmj said:

Discrimination is a cousin of identification and only good things proceed from proper identification.

Ayn Rand wrote: "In a capitalist society, all human relationships are voluntary. Men are free to cooperate or not, to deal with one another or not, as their own individual judgments, convictions, and interests dictate."

I have always been a bit leery about Rand suggesting that in a “public store” it may be reprehensible to discriminate based on race in “your store” (or simply based on “any factor”) but it should be your right. I think there is a clear distinction between “public” and “private.” Now in a private club or zone you should be free to keep out anyone you don’t want “in.” If there is another reason other than just race, you should be free to use your own judgement in a public place to discriminate. Like in a bar, any owner or manager should have the right to not serve a drunk. Did I get that right? Peter

Some more interesting Rand quotes?

"What is the basic, the essential, the crucial principle that differentiates freedom from slavery? It is the principle of voluntary action versus physical coercion or compulsion."

"Freedom, in a political context, means freedom from government coercion. It does not mean freedom from the landlord, or freedom from the employer, or freedom from the laws of nature which do not provide men with automatic prosperity."

"The doctrine that “human rights” are superior to “property rights” simply means that some human beings have the right to make property out of others."

"Rights impose no obligations on [neighbors] except of a negative kind: to abstain from violating his rights."

"Any alleged 'right' of one man, which necessitates the violation of the rights of another, is not and cannot be a right."

Here’s an interesting letter just a bit about “discrimination." Peter

From: "George H. Smith" To: "*Atlantis" Subject: ATL: Re: Blacks and women and Jimbo Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:26:46 -0500. Russell Madden wrote: "As for treating "'freedom' in past eras of massive tyranny" "lightly," what a joke of an accusation. I've written often about such issues (e.g., Lincoln). I don't want a return to the "good ol' days." I'm for returning to the kind of freedom we had in areas where we were freer in the past and for correcting abuses where we were not free in the past. What's so hard -- or "unproductive" -- about acknowledging both the good and bad of the past, wanting to return to the former and repudiating the latter? Another straw man of what I stated and what I believe. Jimbo seems to want to claim that _in no areas_ was the 19th century freer than today. Such blindness to the facts is hardly helpful."

This controversy raises the interesting question of what standard we should use when "measuring" the amount of freedom in a country during a given period. One obvious method, namely, to examine the amount and nature of legislation and administrative regulations, can be historically misleading, since the fact that a given law or regulation was on the books does not necessarily mean that it was widely enforced. We may be looking at a "dead-letter law," i.e., one that popular opinion, enlightened leadership, or the effects of time had rendered obsolete. We find this sort of thing with statutes against blasphemy, which though technically in force in England of the late 18th century, were rarely enforced, largely thanks to the influence of Enlightenment ideas.

A classic example of unenforced laws occurred in the American colonies for many decades until the 1760s, during a period that Edmund Burke dubbed the era of "salutary neglect." Robert Walpole, who was prime minister (in effect) during the 1720s, favored free trade, but he also understood the political impossibility of repealing the many mercantilist regulations that had been on the books for many years, some of them since Elizabethan times. Walpole therefore instituted his preferred policy ("Let sleeping dogs lie") of appointing relatives and political favorites as custom officials in America, where they routinely accepted bribes from smugglers which amounted to a fraction of the legally required duties. This policy of salutary neglect assured that trade was essentially free in fact, if not in theory.

Hence the amount of freedom actually enjoyed by Americans was considerably greater during the period of salutary neglect than would be indicated if we merely examined the laws that were officially on the books. We sometimes see a similar phenomenon even under early despotic regimes, such as that of the "Sun King," Louis XIV in 17th century France. The problem here, from the ruler's perspective, is that effective enforcement requires an efficient bureaucracy and police force, and these institutional mechanisms tended to be highly inadequate until well into the 19th century. In some respects (though by no means all) the average Frenchman during the 17th century enjoyed more de facto freedom than the average America of today. (This is especially true in regard to the rate of taxation.)

Although Thoreau protested a small poll tax, he noted that the average American citizen would rarely encounter a government official in his entire life, and then it was usually a mail carrier. When Lysander Spooner decided to become a lawyer, he did not require a diploma from a certified law school, nor did he have to pass a government-sanctioned exam. He merely became an assistant to an established attorney, studied law on his own in this environment, and then set out on his own when he felt qualified to practice and when clients were willing to enlist his services. This ability to practice a trade without jumping through the hoops of certification, licensing, and other government regulations that inhibit market entry is one significant example of greater freedom in 19th century America.

I am not suggesting that we should downplay discriminatory legislation in 19th century America against blacks, women, etc., but we should not rely entirely on enacted legislation when assessing the severity of enforcement, which typically varied from one locale to another. (For example, the citizens and officials of Boston often made it difficult to enforce the Fugitive Slave Act.) One thing you don't find in 19th century America is millions of Americans imprisoned for victimless crimes, and this speaks volumes. True, such injustices did occur, but not nearly on the scale we see today. The "spirit of the law" (to use Montesquieu's term) was far more individualistic than it is now, even if this spirit did not always manifest itself in practice. (Of course, this depends on which part of the 19th century we are discussing. The ideology of Jeffersonian individualism suffered a steady decline after the Civil War.)

The legal disparity between men and women, which was quite real, is not a sufficient indicator of the degree of overall freedom in 19th century America. A disparity of freedom is still better, even for women, than an equality of oppression. I doubt if many American women of that time would have been willing to change places with women in a communistic regime like the Soviet Union, where men and women had legal equality (at least in theory).  Equal rights don't mean much when you have virtually no rights to begin with. Ghs

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow.

The shit just hit the fan for real.

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan – Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States

The gist is this.

1. In October 2020, before the election, a clerk in Michigan (in a small city named Muskegon) became suspicious of large numbers of voter registrations that were being dumped off by the same people. The registrations looked bogus.

2. The clerk reported this to the Muskegon City Police, who got the Michigan State Police involved.

3. The Michigan State Police did a formal investigation and raided the premises of the people dumping registrations, GBI Strategies LLC, then did a a large scale investigation across the state. 

4. GBI Strategies was funded by the Biden campaign and different entities within the Democratic Party.

5. The Michigan State Police uncovered a treasure-trove of wrongdoing, including bags of bogus registrations, guns with silencers, bags of pre-paid gift cards (for bribing) and so on. They drew up an extensive report and handed it over to the FBI. All this in 2020.

6. The FBI immediately buried the report and the Michigan DA buried matters pertaining to the Michigan State Police. For the public, this investigation and wrongdoing about the election did not exist. But the police report stayed on file.

7. The Gateway Pundit people are now publishing the Michigan State Police's 2020 report (and some other official documents) and all hell is breaking loose.

8. GBI Strategies had offices in Michigan and several swing states prior to the 2020 election. And from initial news reports, it looks like this is just the tip of the iceberg. It looks like this is going to go much deeper and further.

At the very least, it's going to be hard for the bad guys to explain why a 2020 state police report of an extensive investigation and full of evidence of wrongdoing got buried.

Popcorn time.

Michael

Remember when I said that law is a separate reality unto itself?

This means that it is easy for a court to refuse to look at evidence from reality by using legal pretexts like standing and so on. Those things are within "law reality." Actual reality is not there unless someone writes it up and files it correctly.

The courts cannot ignore a police record--of a major investigation at that--if that gets submitted. The report is--by default--a part of the law's reality unto itself since law enforcement is essentially an extension of the court.

In other words, actual reality in court does not matter as much as a police report of reality. It's not even close. The police report is a kind of workaround to get evidence from reality admitted into the realm of the law when the courts don't want to deal with it.

In a normal world, this is an automatic screwing of the bad guys after all this time. But we are not in a normal world.

So let's see where this goes...

I'm betting on a royal screwing of the bad guys. That kind of unburied police report in today's context is a turd that doesn't flush for the bad guys no matter how much they try to rebury it.

Michael

On 8/8/2023 at 7:36 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Michigan State Police did a formal investigation and raided the premises of the people dumping registrations, GBI Strategies LLC, then did a a large scale investigation across the state. 

Remember this name, Gary Bell. He's the head honcho at GBI Strategies LLC. He is one of the silent people who moves money and illegal activities backstage for Biden and the Democratic Party.

Now the the Gateway Pundit people uncovered that GBI is in 20 states and has been doing its dastardly deeds all this time. Also, Gary Bell has no Internet presence, but they put researchers on it and found a few small places where Bell has liked to post and brag a bit. He says he runs over 70 different organizations, all dealing with elections.

The process is simple. They pad the voter registration rolls with bogus voters. They issue ballots for the bogus voters. The bogus voters vote for whoever fills out the ballots.

Enjoy these two videos for a look at the big picture on how this is unfolding.

Jim Hoft says he hit the mother lode on 2020 election fraud. He said the State Police report uncovered 10,000 phony voter registrations in a small town in Michigan of a little over 30k people. So imagine what they are going to uncover in other cities once the dominoes start falling.

BOMBSHELL: Michigan Law Enforcement Caught Covering Up Massive Election Fraud Scandal

K-lAl.qR4e-small-BOMBSHELL-Michigan-Law-
RUMBLE.COM

BOMBSHELL: Michigan Law Enforcement Caught Covering Up Massive Election Fraud Scandal

Democratic GBI Strategies Caught Committing Election Fraud While Having Operations In 20 States

MYmAl.qR4e-small-Democratic-GBI-Strategi
RUMBLE.COM

TGP Exclusive | Democratic GBI Strategies Caught Committing Election Fraud While Having Operations In 20 States

Michael

Is Jimmy Kimmel starting to cave on election fraud, or is he just trying to stay relevant during a writer's strike?

No matter. Mike Lindell is a sweetheart of a guy.

Well, at least this got some publicity.

image.png

btw - I wonder if Mike Lindell paid some sorely needed advertising funds to Kimmel's show for this skit?

Hmmmm?

I mean Kimmel just said, right there on his show. he's Mike's big fan...

He never used to say thaaaaaaat...

Michael

This was Bill Barr in September 2020, before he sold out.

Trump just Truthed this clip (from an different account).

This clip was hard to find for a few years since it had been censored and scrubbed from Twitter and other places.

Barr knew what was going on, he said so, and he knows now what he did.

Bill Barr is a man without integrity. The above video is proof when compared against what he says these days.

Michael

I think this is going to fix the voting machine problems for elections from here on out.

ImjRl.4Wpjb.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Stay ahead of the censors - Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 8/17/2023 Watch: On the Web: https://www.warroom.org On Gettr: @WarRoom On Podcast: Apple, iHeart Radio, Google On TV: PlutoTV Channel 24

This gist:.

Mike Lindell had his team create a monitoring device that says one thing only, whether a device in the surrounding area is connected to the Internet and what kind of device it is (printer, computer, etc.).

And Mike has set up a network where people can post their device's captures in real time. 

What's more he has an army of volunteers (he mentioned over 200,000 so far) who will have these devices all over America, especially at voting time, and he is training them to have social media and other Internet accounts where they can publish the output from their devices in real time.

So if a voting machine goes online in a county in Arizona, for example, people all over America will see it and the IP addresses and other digital signatures will be recorded for all time in logs that people all over America can see and verify as it happens.

There will be way too much data for the bad guys to hack all this.

Also, all you need is two different people who do not know each other getting identical results from their different devices and that shows the data is real. I'm not sure if this will have a "torrent" technology built in where a device does not get into the network if its info is different than that from the other machines, but I bet this exists. If it doesn't, it's only a matter of time before someone figures this one out.

I think Mike did it.

It's going to be a fistfight from here on out, but there is no law being broken and no reason on earth to argue against this except by propaganda.

Instead of the bad guys surveilling us from centralized control, we will now surveil them in a swarm.

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now it starts going out into the media.

Michael

With all the proof Trump et al has re election fraud in 2020 and 2022, one can only imagine how much proof they will get in 2024!!!!

• 3 weeks later...