Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

Just for the record, here is how Trump sees it on Truth Social.

image.png

174 wins and 9 losses, A GREAT EVENING, and the Fake News Media, together with their partner in crime, the Democrats, are doing everything possible to play it down. Amazing job by some really fantastic candidates!

He knows what's coming with those who were elected.

And, of course, the counting and fighting still ain't over.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

Jason Miller (Trump insider who runs Gettr) with Steve Bannon.

MAGA people won the House.

To win the Senate, it depends on the runoff with Herschel Walker in Georgia. (Talk about a photo-finish.)

But let's celebrate one thing at a time.

Ding dong the witch is dead.

Jason Miller On The 2022 Midterms: Nancy Pelosi Is Done

OtJGg.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Michael

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jason Miller (Trump insider who runs Gettr) with Steve Bannon.

MAGA people won the House.

To win the Senate, it depends on the runoff with Herschel Walker in Georgia. (Talk about a photo-finish.)

But let's celebrate one thing at a time.

Ding dong the witch is dead.

OtJGg.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Michael

So Trump as Speaker makes perfect sense and then President in 2024.

A MAGA House with Speaker Trump and Lake, Vance and as our man says, " the best is yet to come".

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Is Pelosi really "done", or is this just wishful hyperbole?

TG,

I'm pretty sure she's done.

Oh, she will be well taken care of by the Dems, but she is done power-wise.

She is now irrelevant. She is yesterday, not today (except until January), not tomorrow.

She knows, too. She went to Egypt.

Michael

4 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

She is now irrelevant. She is yesterday, not today (except until January), not tomorrow.

Michael

Don't get me wrong; To quote the X-Files: "I want to believe..."
But seeing Fetterman (Really? REALLY?) and Shapiro win PA, after hearing how the "red wave" would be enough to counter any cheating attempts, well...you know...

(Not only that, but a dead man...a literal DEAD MAN...won a race in PA...the only I can say about that is I really hope that was a result of rigging, because if the people of PA literally voted for those 3...well...you know...)

yahoo_default_logo-1200x1200.png
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Voters reelected a Pennsylvania state house representative on Tuesday — even though he died last month. Anthony “Tony” DeLuca died from...

15 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Michael

She'll still be Speaker of the House, though, correct?

TG,

Until January.

Later I want to write a bit abut priming in persuasion (especially about Lara Logan).

But for now, if you are feeling depressed, it's because Bannon and others oversold the outcome in advance. Their mantra was to finish off the Democrat Party for once and for all.

That didn't happen, but the message served as the priming for the election. So even through MAGA did well in reality, it didn't live up to the oversell, so it doesn't feel like a win.

But believe me, it was and is a strong win.

As for the cheaters, well, they cheated.

Dead voters even elected a dead guy.

I keep hearing people say we have to move past 2020, but that fraud is what established all the in-your-face cheating we are seeing now. I believe if we don't keep on 2020 and clear that up, the cheating like we just saw, which happened, but not as much as they wanted it to, will grow back stronger. And then the predator class will appoint officials, but make it look like they were elected.

That shit has to be torn out root and branch. And I believe the people who got elected are up to taking a huge bite out of that task before 2024.

Biden doesn't realize it yet, but he's now a lame duck for 2 years--if he makes it to the end.

One last thing. Granted, Bannon oversold the outcome. But imagine the elections if he did not. 

That's why I'm not frustrated. I'm looking at reality, not the story that was sold.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Wait, she's seriously out in January? For certain?
Please tell me that's for certain. Pretty, pretty please...

TG,

Technically, she could run again and be minority leader. And even if that happens, she will not have much influence. And imagine all those House investigations into 2020, Jan 6, and so on that the Republicans are now going to do.

Payback time's a bitch.

I don't see her sticking around for that. And there's this. Lots of Dems now want her gone.

Even at CNN.

221104182512-nancy-pelosi-file-081022.jp
WWW.CNN.COM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi praised her caucus Wednesday on a call with members for defying the odds and keeping more seats than...

In short, she's done.

Michael

• Upvote 1

There's something else that people should look at.

Near the end, Mitch McConnell pulled support for a bunch of MAGA candidates.

Some of them lost.

Now the story is coming out that Trump is a loser, his recommendation means little, blah blah blah. Also, DeSantis did not push the 2020 election fraud and he cleaned up in Florida. That he, not Trump, is a prime example of what an effective GOP politician looks like. So it's better to go with DeSantis now and forget about Trump.

In fact, some go so far as to claim the only reason the GOP did not produce the promised red tidal wave is because of Trump.

But this started getting hammered so much, I started getting suspicious.

Here's a pretty good article from The Gateway Pundit that gives an overview. I didn't see this article before I started this post. As I went out to the search engines (I use several) to look for links, this came up and it will save me some time. It gives several examples,

Far Left Media and RINOs Are Joining Forces to Back Ron DeSantis in Effort to Dethrone President Trump

Ron-DeSantis-NY-Post2.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The far-left and the RINOs are joining forces to support Ron DeSantis today in an effort to dethrone President Trump as the top candidate...

Now here is the reason I am posting. Previously, I saw this beauty from CNN:

Paul Ryan wants any Republican other than Donald Trump in 2024

Boom.

It struck me.

Those RINO sons of bitches poured gasoline on the red tidal wave flames from behind the scenes to get the public lathered up and "primed" for a blow out, but they sabotaged the election of lots of Republicans to make sure the results would be lackluster, if not an outright loss of Congress, etc.

This is important. They don't care if they lose Congress if they can stop Trump.

And when losses happen, they can blame it all on Trump.

See this doozy for the talking points. And note. It's not just the lefties using these talking points.

10.METRO-final-copy.jpg?quality=75&strip
NYPOST.COM

What Tuesday night’s midterm election results suggest is that former President Donald Trump is perhaps the most profound vote repellant...

This propaganda priming and election sabotage has been planned and executed by RINOs in the wings. Hell, I am sure the RINOs are even in on the voting machine scam.

And what about Paul Ryan sticking his name on a headline demanding anyone but Trump?

Well, that's cute. What does he want to do, become DeSantis's running mate? 

Or better, if the RINO never-Trumper machine can pull it off, can we get Ryan running for President and DeSantis running for Vice?

:evil:  

But no worries.

DeSantis is not stupid and I am sure he knows what is going on, even when Trump toots his own horn over him. And I believe he is perfectly happy following in Trump's footsteps to his own shot later.

Also, MAGA people loathe the endless-war-for-profit RINOs. After all, it's heartland money that pays for the mess and their kids who die for it.

So be glad about MAGA's midterm gains. Those are real and they are many.

The rest is story. A poorly told story at that. Empty words...

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A few things to add to that last post.

From Tracy Beanz on Truth Social:

image.png

ATTENTION MSM — Republican wave is actually bigger (more votes) than tea party 2014...

Republicans outvoted democrats 52-46 nationwide...

6 million vote advantage for republicans...

. . .

The fact that every “pundit” is on TV proclaiming how terrible we did this midterm is not an accident. Stay positive and turn off your TV. The media and their talking heads have made propagandizing you their first line of attack. Don’t fall for it.

From President Trump on Truth Social:

image.png

For those many people that are being fed the fake narrative from the corrupt media that I am Angry about the Midterms, don’t believe it. I am not at all angry, did a great job (I wasn’t the one running!), and am very busy looking into the future. Remember, I am a “Stable Genius.”

And from Lou Dobbs on Twitter:

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Some of them lost.

Now the story is coming out that Trump is a loser, his recommendation means little, blah blah blah. Also, DeSantis did not push the 2020 election fraud and he cleaned up in Florida. That he, not Trump, is a prime example of what an effective GOP politician looks like. So it's better to go with DeSantis now and forget about Trump.

In fact, some go so far as to claim the only reason the GOP did not produce the promised red tidal wave is because of Trump.

Here's a pretty good article from The Gateway Pundit that gives an overview. I didn't see this article before I started this post. As I went out to the search engines (I use several) to look for links, this came up and it will save me some time. It gives several examples,

Far Left Media and RINOs Are Joining Forces to Back Ron DeSantis in Effort to Dethrone President Trump

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The far-left and the RINOs are joining forces to support Ron DeSantis today in an effort to dethrone President Trump as the top candidate...

Boom.

It struck me.

Those RINO sons of bitches poured gasoline on the red tidal wave flames from behind the scenes to get the public lathered up and "primed" for a blow out, but they sabotaged the election of lots of Republicans to make sure the results would be lackluster, if not an outright loss of Congress, etc.

This is important. They don't care if they lose Congress if they can stop Trump.

See this doozy for the talking points. And note. It's not just the lefties using these talking points.

NYPOST.COM

What Tuesday night’s midterm election results suggest is that former President Donald Trump is perhaps the most profound vote repellant...

This propaganda priming and election sabotage has been planned and executed by RINOs in the wings. Hell, I am sure the RINOs are even in on the voting machine scam.

And what about Paul Ryan sticking his name on a headline demanding anyone but Trump?

Or better, if the RINO never-Trumper machine can pull it off, can we get Ryan running for President and DeSantis running for Vice?

But no worries.

DeSantis is not stupid and I am sure he knows what is going on, even when Trump toots his own horn over him. And I believe he is perfectly happy following in Trump's footsteps to his own shot later.

Also, MAGA people loathe the endless-war-for-profit RINOs. After all, it's heartland money that pays for the mess and their kids who die for it.

Michael

"Republican Party Staves Off Red Wave"
(Umm...shouldn't this be NOT THE BEE?)

636bdd51cbadf636bdd51cbae0.jpg
BABYLONBEE.COM

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Amid record discontent around the economy, inflation, and education, the Republican Party has narrowly managed...

• Smile 1

???
"BREAKING REPORT: Sheriff’s Deputies Surround MARICOPA COUNTY TABULATION CENTER, Perched On Roof, Barricades and Fence Now Set Up Around Perimeter -GWP"

"ENTERING THE GATE: 'Penske trucks, WHICH MAY BE CARRYING BALLOTS, were also seen driving in and out of the election center and unloading.'"

https://twitter.com/Chuc

kCallesto/status/1590839600595238912?s=20&t=06inL0BSALr2RSvsdyTeRw

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Some of them lost.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Boom.

It struck me.

NYPOST.COM

But no worries.

Michael

Trump's not helping his own case with this:

Trump calls Ron DeSantis “an average Republican Governor with great Public Relations”

6 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Trump's not helping his own case with this:

TG,

I disagree.

What else is he going to do?

Politely stand by and let the bad guys seduce DeSantis?

Here are some of them:

image.png

Just look at who is saying what and it all becomes clear.

Those are winners in today's political world?

Heh.

I would not be surprised if DeSantis is in on it from Trump's side.

It doesn't matter, though. Look at what Trump said about Ben Carson, Ted Cruz and so on. And look where they are now. Friends.

When it comes to power, I actually admire Trump's ability to switch gears to get the essence done. If Team DeSantis wants to help destroy DeSantis's chance of becoming president one day, Trump is merely sending them a warning shot about what they are in for. And he's got the street creds to back it up.

That's how I see it.

Michael

Gorka's views are very similar to my views.

Seb Gorka: The Biden Regime's Mistaken For Thinking The Democrats Won The 2022 Midterms

QEgJg.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Seb Gorka: The Biden Regime's Mistaken For Thinking The Democrats Won The 2022 Midterms

They are only going to understand they lost when they can't get anything done and shit starts getting real in the upcoming investigations.

Michael

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I would not be surprised if DeSantis is in on it from Trump's side.

Heh...

About nine hours ago, President Trump retruthed this:

image.png

Trump masterfully started this fake "fight" with DeSantis to reveal the Deep State RINO scum and their puppets. Brilliant move! Now we see who is truly for the people and who is for the DC Swamp. Trump 2024!!! MAGA

Fake fight indeed.

I presume that, by retruthing this, Trump is endorsing it given the context.

And that means the entire friggin' RINO swamp establishment is falling into the trap-hole headfirst.

They don't need to be pushed. They are jumping in.

What dorks.

Dangerous dorks, but dumb as a box of industrial grade skyhooks.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Heh...

About nine hours ago, President Trump retruthed this:

image.png

Fake fight indeed.

I presume that, by retruthing this, Trump is endorsing it given the context.

And that means the entire friggin' RINO swamp establishment is falling into the trap-hole headfirst.

They don't need to be pushed. They are jumping in.

What dorks.

Dangerous dorks, but dumb as a box of industrial grade skyhooks.

Michael

The last thing a genius would do is endorse a ruse as true far too early... or maybe not?

A genius comic pauses for a joke to hang for just the right amount of time before letting people off the hook... perhaps even knowing some people will choose to stay on it, so to speak.

Here is Raheem Kassam explaining that Trump uses insults to cut through media censorship and noise.

The media actually do the things Raheem says.

And insults are the way Trump has used from the beginning to get the media to talk about him nonstop.

Some people may not like it, but it works. And nobody has come up with anything better that works for Trump. As Raheem says, the bought-and-paid-for media would prefer Trump to shut the hell up and go away. But they can't stop talking about him when he insults.

Once you see it, it's fun to watch the same schema play out over and over and over. The media is like a little wind-up toy. Wind it up and push the button and it does the same thing it always does.

As many people on Twitter are saying, they believe Trump and DeSantis are coordinating the kerfuffle together.

Michael