Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Peter,

Whenever a person keeps mischaracterizing what others are doing, that is a signal. Of what? I'm not going to get into speculating on that. But I do believe something needs to be identified correctly before one can evaluate it correctly.

From Business Insider: Former President Donald Trump demanded reinstatement as president or "a new Election, immediately" after news that Facebook temporarily limited a controversial story about Hunter Biden's laptop in users' news feeds before the 2020 election. end quote

Trump did say something like that but also the following quote; "This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country," Trump wrote. "REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!"

That SEEMS unambiguous. It will fuel a lot of his supporters’ wrath and lead to the death of Americans including law enforcement personnel and soldiers.

Old news from CNN: As of Friday morning, Biden had won about 81.2 million votes, the most votes a candidate has won in US history, and Trump had won about 74.2 million. end quote

Biden got 306 electoral college votes and Trump got 232.

I understand the emotions involved, and the burning desire for truth and justice, But once again, how would this solution be enacted? By insurrection?: unless the other two branches and the American people are on board this “near tie” in the electoral vote . . . BUT it wasn't a tie. Over half of the Americans who voted, or around 8 million more, voted for Biden . . . not Trump.

8 hours ago, Marc said:

If something major is not done well before 2024, 2024 will cease to exist.

Are you coming down from Canada to aid in the rebellion, Marc? Are you going to move here? Or maybe change your bio to read, "Citizen of the world?"

I will make just one more point after President Trump’s demands. I have seen estimates that a few thousand to ten thousand people stormed the Capitol. How many people would join an “armed insurrection?” How many Americans would die? And would our nation die as well? I can’t imagine millions of Americans attacking D.C. but there will always be . . . I might say “extremists” but I will stick to “Americans who are so sure of the HUGE fraud in the 2020 election they will die for the cause, kill anyone who stands in their way, and commit a coup.     

28 minutes ago, Peter said:

I have seen estimates that a few thousand to ten thousand people stormed the Capitol. How many people would join an “armed insurrection?”

Peter,

One day this question is going to have to occur to you.

At the capitol there were no arms among the protestors.

So how can there be an armed revolution without arms?

:)

I know the answer.

Watch some more CNN and MSNBC. They'll keep telling you there was an armed revolution without arms.

And they'll keep saying that with straight faces.

Michael

• Upvote 1

This is what Trump posted to Truth Social 12 hours ago.

image.png

So now it comes out, conclusively, that the FBI BURIED THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY BEFORE THE ELECTION knowing that, if they didn’t, “Trump would have easily won the 2020 Presidential Election.” This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a  level never seen before in our Country. REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!

I think President Trump knows this will not happen, but he is planting the seed of reason in public for how to solve what happens next year after Biden is declared an illegitimate president due to election fraud.

First Congress will impeach and remove Biden and Kamala for various reasons, then a slew of authorities all over America will declare the entire 2020 election fraudulent due to election crimes, which will be proven.

An emergency election for President is a solution.

I like it.

Michael

Boards, flag poles, blunt instruments were used during the Capital Riot. I know that rocks are the main weapon our human ancestors used but I never watched closely enough to identify a rock thrower. I found the following informative.

OATHS TAKEN BY THE DIFFERENT MILITARY BRANCHES: “I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me, God.”

Oath taken by immigrants upon becoming citizens of the United States: I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, State, or sovereignty, and particularly to __________ of who (which) I have heretofore been a subject (or citizen); that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion: So help me God. In acknowledgment whereof I have hereunto affixed my signature.

The Pledge of Allegiance taken by many school children daily. I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. 

I think President Trump should watch his words more carefully. I think the new 2020 election idea is far-fetched as does Michael. 

7 hours ago, Peter said:

From Business Insider: Former President Donald Trump demanded reinstatement as president or "a new Election, immediately" after news that Facebook temporarily limited a controversial story about Hunter Biden's laptop in users' news feeds before the 2020 election. end quote

Trump did say something like that but also the following quote; "This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country," Trump wrote. "REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!"

That SEEMS unambiguous. It will fuel a lot of his supporters’ wrath and lead to the death of Americans including law enforcement personnel and soldiers.

Old news from CNN: As of Friday morning, Biden had won about 81.2 million votes, the most votes a candidate has won in US history, and Trump had won about 74.2 million. end quote

Biden got 306 electoral college votes and Trump got 232.

I understand the emotions involved, and the burning desire for truth and justice, But once again, how would this solution be enacted? By insurrection?: unless the other two branches and the American people are on board this “near tie” in the electoral vote . . . BUT it wasn't a tie. Over half of the Americans who voted, or around 8 million more, voted for Biden . . . not Trump.

No they did not.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Are you coming down from Canada to aid in the rebellion, Marc? Are you going to move here? Or maybe change your bio to read, "Citizen of the world?"

An outstanding member of an (The) Objectivist website calls the fight for freedom a rebellion! 

Love it! 

Maybe you are content that your vote was ignored, but I am not.

If you sponser me, I shall come with the caveat that you must take me for Chinese food every Friday night for Shabbos.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

I will make just one more point after President Trump’s demands. I have seen estimates that a few thousand to ten thousand people stormed the Capitol. How many people would join an “armed insurrection?” How many Americans would die? And would our nation die as well? I can’t imagine millions of Americans attacking D.C. but there will always be . . . I might say “extremists” but I will stick to “Americans who are so sure of the HUGE fraud in the 2020 election they will die for the cause, kill anyone who stands in their way, and commit a coup.     

The coup was committed in November 2020 my man.

The People are resisting.

It is 2022, not 1984.

• Smile 1

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is what Trump posted to Truth Social 12 hours ago.

image.png

I think President Trump knows this will not happen, but he is planting the seed of reason in public for how to solve what happens next year after Biden is declared an illegitimate president due to election fraud.

First Congress will impeach and remove Biden and Kamala for various reasons, then a slew of authorities all over America will declare the entire 2020 election fraudulent due to election crimes, which will be proven.

An emergency election for President is a solution.

I like it.

Michael

Don't wanna ruffle any feathers here but watching Trump play 4D chess is so delightful, especially for chess players.

Sorry, not sorry.

• Smile 1

6 hours ago, Peter said:

Boards, flag poles, blunt instruments were used during the Capital Riot. I know that rocks are the main weapon our human ancestors used but I never watched closely enough to identify a rock thrower. I found the following informative.

OATHS TAKEN BY THE DIFFERENT MILITARY BRANCHES: “I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me, God.”

Oath taken by immigrants upon becoming citizens of the United States: I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, State, or sovereignty, and particularly to __________ of who (which) I have heretofore been a subject (or citizen); that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion: So help me God. In acknowledgment whereof I have hereunto affixed my signature.

The Pledge of Allegiance taken by many school children daily. I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. 

I think President Trump should watch his words more carefully. I think the new 2020 election idea is far-fetched as does Michael. 

I think you should watch your words more carefully and respect what our President says, rather than quoting CNN and the like.

#justsaying

Here is Mel K interviewing Joe Hoft from The Gateway Pundit.

bCDENP3vEWUfbdcQhQBz9Gsr_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Please be informed & do your own research seeking truth, facts & justice to save America: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com Please find Joe Hoft on Amazon:...

Joe was a professional auditor before he started working full time on his brother's venture, The Gateway Pundit. Joe has done over 300 audits of Fortune 500 companies. So he looks at the election fraud from the viewpoint of an auditor. He also worked in Hong Kong for years, so he has an intimate perspective on China.

He said the Arizona recount of the 2020 ballots was performative, not serious. He said it was critically compromised by several factors. One of the main ones using elementary audit standards was that there was no signature verification permitted. That alone invalidated the audit.

He said--several times--the 2020 election never should have been certified. Had he and others done in the corporate world what the fraudsters did in the 2020 election, they would all be sitting in jail by now.

Both Joe and Mel K agree that the 2020 election fraud should be prosecuted like a RICO case.

I think they are onto something. That way they can nail Soros and his pals, foreign interference from China, Iran and other countries, the Deep State starting with the FBI, the WEF, and (I am adding this one) massive crony corporations that have liability immunity like the major social media giants and Big Pharma.

I bet someone super-qualified somewhere gets a RICO investigation going about the 2020 election fraud...

That's what Rudy used to take down the 5 biggest Mafia families.

Michael

I keep sayin' RICO them sumbitches!

I was actually thinking along similar lines earlier. I was wondering when they 'got' Capone , why it was they went after him with the IRS? For the longest time I saw , as was the main 'history' , a clever tactic to take out a bad guy where other efforts had failed.

But now I wonder .. take out Al the big cheese by convicting him on tax evasion or what have you means the case is against Al and boy howdy did you get him! back patting all around , what a sweet way to nab the very bad dude, smart too quasi-lawfare, got that sumbitch. Just Al, though , guess he was in 'business' all those years without any help from anyone else , or were there a ton of tax evasion cases against all the mayors, DAs, police all those who obviously had to facilitate his organization , give cover, look the other way? It's not like the Mafia went away after Capone got , nabbed you kind of like how El Chapo is 'caught' but the Sinaloa cartel and the others are still rolling along evading every single law enforcement agency in the US , cuz drugs and human trafficking is still illegal, maybe to spare the feelings of the citizens the press doesn't document ALL the other arrests and convictions of those who helped the cartels operate in the States, gotta be hundreds if not tens of thousands , no ?

uc?id=1rpIIQh8C2Tni_GBxWQpSPx9ofmWuGHAl

img.jpg?width=1200&height=600&coordinate
WWW.THEBLAZE.COM

'Haven't we been told for the past 2 years that elections were secure, safe, and beyond corruption?'

"Biden just promised never to let an election be stolen 'AGAIN' — so which election was stolen?

And..From the horse's mouth:

• Upvote 1

We need to instill an almost religious fervor for demanding balloting/voting as an analog 'ritual'. Pen and paper at polling places on one effing day!

We just shut the world down for two years , this can't be that hard!  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

WWW.THEBLAZE.COM

'Haven't we been told for the past 2 years that elections were secure, safe, and beyond corruption?'

"Biden just promised never to let an election be stolen 'AGAIN' — so which election was stolen?

Peter, anymore priof required? 

1 hour ago, tmj said:

We need to instill an almost religious fervor for demanding balloting/voting as an analog 'ritual'. Pen and paper at polling places on one effing day!

We just shut the world down for two years , this can't be that hard!  

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

WWW.THEBLAZE.COM

That was "only" what Biden said.

Benefit of the doubt until MNSBC and CNN weigh in, no?

• Smile 1

"Demented Don" 

"Bizarre post"

"In the wee hours of the morning at 1:46 am" 

What really is " bizarre" was how they stole a frigging election in the wee hours of the morning across multiple States.

I'd say more like "brazen" they installed a POTUS , miscalculated the initial response based most likely on their assessment of the level of compliance with covid restrictions , but then thought better of it and surrounded the Capitol with 30k troops on Installment Day. And now rub everyone's noses in it .

I think we may finally be seeing some positive pushback from without and within, pro-election integrity candidates winning, FBI whistleblowers ( not the State Dept kind) and whatever happened to that courthouse bombing in West Virginia? thought for sure we were going to see a whole bunch of Patriot Front/honky supremacists/ ISIS type videos taking responsibility, I see reports they detonated devices but nothing beyond that. Let's hope some actual FBI agents showed up and shut it down.  

• Upvote 1

On 7/30/2021 at 7:53 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now there's this.

Fox News won't run Mike's ads when they mention the Cyber Symposium.

So what did Mike do?

MyPillow to Pull Ads From Fox News in Disagreement With Network
Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow, says Fox News refused to run ad promoting an event linked to claims of widespread election fraud

In his mind, Mike is on a mission from God, which is not the same thing as being on a mission to make profits for shareholders. That means, once he makes this move, it will be a long, long time before he reverses it. Possibly never.

So Fox News is just going to have to make do with ads from big pharma, big banking, and big car.

And probably a lot less audience. Mike is beloved by a huge chunk of Fox News's audience.

They are not going to like this.

btw - For as much as I like some people on Fox News, Kat and I pulled the plug. We don't watch it anymore except for sporadic online videos. We canceled the cable carrier that offered Fox News.

By doing that, we cut cable news in general.

The result? 

Both of us feel a lot less anxiety.

That's not a quip. It's true.

Michael

Because it's been a while since I've heard about Mike Lindell and My Pillow:  the latest edition of "Go Woke, Go Broke":

Bed Bath & Beyond Goes Broke: Retailer to Shutter Stores, Cut Staff After Cancelling MyPillow Last Year

5c355a3e-e344-4924-82cc-de31eb7f98c9-120
PJMEDIA.COM

"Go woke, go broke" is the slogan that keeps on giving. The latest politically active retailer now facing financial ruin is...