Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

Audio response via BlahBlahBlakify

William,

You just don't see yourself, do you?

Everything in that audio equally applies to you. Especially the part about seeing if you get what the other guy is saying before going to blah blah blah...

To be fair, I've seen you try a bit harder more recently, but it just doesn't come off because you get things so wrong when you imagine what people who don't think like you mean, and most of the times it doesn't come off as sincere.

As I've said, your blah blah blahs are wordier than mine. And in your case, I suspect the contempt is real. In my case, I'm just dismissing bullshit.

My brain doesn't have enough space for the games you like to play. So I don't play them.

I don't mean that in a put-down tone. I mean that as an identification.

We're all different and we all like what we like. For some reason, you like that bullshit. As I know this, I don't get offended, although I do have to keep order. That's one of the reasons I don't allow newcomers the "right" to poison the forum with their bad character. After all, we don't want another Jon or Crazy Lady erupting out of nowhere, do we? (They liked to play the kinds of games you do, just like this new guy does. But Jon couldn't keep the roar down, the Crazy Lady was crazy for real, and I'm not allowing the bullshit from the new guy to get out.)

As to your game playing per se, as the saying goes, it comes with the package... Ho hum...

You are a longstanding member of OL and I hold you in esteem, warts and all... Just like I hold the other long-timers.

That means you guys get to do things others don't.

Is that fair?

Hell yes it is...

:)

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

Dinesh D'Souza's documentary "2000 Mules" is out and it is awesome.

Of course William jumped in first to put it in "Fake News" (which means he has not seen it, but is instead pushing the predator class political agenda sight unseen), so I quoted his post and pasted it here where the issue really belongs.

(The software left out a quote. Oh well... It's not important enough to fix.)

7 hours ago, william.scherk said:

"2000 Mules," the film by Dinesh D'Souza has had its premiere in private showings at several hundred theatres -- and is available for viewing for about 30 bucks US on Rumble or via Locals.com

... and of course someone has abused the process and uploaded a version to Bitchute. Sharing and embedding has been turned off, but in the age of CoCo Cut, cheapskates and cheaters can download at will.

t5eQc6tLCi3L_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

“2000 Mules,” a documentary film created by Dinesh D’Souza, exposes widespread, coordinated voter fraud in the 2020 election, sufficient to change the overall outcome. Drawing on research provided by the...

I saw this movie. Like I said, it is awesome.

President Trump did a shout-out for it in his last rally in Pennsylvania and rightly referred to it as Academy Award level. It is a study in how to do documentary right.

Some Under-The-Hood Elements

Rather than do a standard description cribbed from the PR material, let's look under the hood, shall we?

1. Rather than just preach at you, Dinesh, who plays a main character on a quest for correct information as the principle storyline, asks very basic questions over and over. Most are not leading questions, either. Sometimes the questions are things like, "This isn't enough to prove anything, so why should anyone believe it?" And so on. Then different people answer him.

2. The pacing was such that the person watching it got an entire logical chain constructed in his or her mind before the important stuff was revealed. This is a perfect way to make a persuasive set-up.

And what controlled the pacing? The very nature of the questions themselves. Instead of jumping in with a conclusion already formed, which is the rule with the fake news media even in documentaries, a lot of time was spent on forming criteria, standards of proof, elementary explanations, and so on. 

3. Peppered throughout were short clips of mainstream people in the news giving propaganda points. A lot of them were people saying the election was the fairest in history and things like that. But there were those who contested the election in propaganda-like terms.

The general underlying impression from this technique was not that the election was stolen, but that the mainstream media did not resolve this issue persuasion-wise. Instead, it  left about half the audience with a big fat question mark.

Since that aligns with reality, since that is exactly how it played out in reality, this is an aspect of reality even Trump-haters can't avoid seeing. One side just doesn't believe the other. Who can argue with that?

From there it's easy to say or imply the media is doing a poor job of communicating anything believable that most people can get behind. That makes it exceptionally effective at cutting through the noise and the propaganda walls in the minds of the people in the middle, even those with an anti-Trump bent. 

4. You don't feel (from these constant clips, general tone and so on) that one side is being mocked. Instead you feel that, yes, it would be a great thing if this issue were presented in a manner that would settle it for both sides.

I can't overstate how important that is persuasion-wise. Before saying which side was right, a lot of time was spent on why this question is important in the first place. That and the overall pacing are what elevate this documentary to a much higher level than normal fare. You already feel this when watching, but once you see it, the effect is breathtaking in its simplicity and effectiveness.

The Message

5. But make no mistake about it. This documentary has a slant and that is borne out, not just in the conclusion and people promoting it, but in the very make-up of the panel being interviewed throughout: Catherine Engelbrecht, Gregg Phillips, Dennis Prager, Charlie Kirk, Dr. Sebastian Gorka, Eric Metaxas, and Larry Elder. Not one of them got a lot of face-time in one stretch since the images were constantly changing, but it's obvious all of them are from the conservative side that believes the 2020 election was stolen.

6. Then we get to the meat. Catherine Engelbrecht and her people, through her organization called True The Vote (which along with Salem Media, is the producer of this documentary), bought over a terabyte of satellite data that tracked cell phones over geographical areas. She set up a close virtual perimeter around each drop box. Then she filtered the satellite data for repeat IP numbers and time stamps regarding people who entered that perimeter. 

Added to this, she got tons of security camera images of the drop-boxes from Freedom of Information Act requests. There is plenty of security camera footage from cities like Atlanta, Philadelphia and Milwaukee among others. Then using other public records, she wedded the images of the people to the IP numbers of their phones.

In this manner, she showed that when the same person visited all the drop boxes in a certain region within a few hours (say, 27 different drop boxes), and the videos available of that person showed him or her putting several ballots into each drop box (usually about 5 at a time), this was a pattern of ballot stuffing. And then they would do it all over again. Many people visited the same drop box over and over within a short amount of time, shown by both IP cell phone tracking and videos of them.

Also, for these mules (drop box stuffers in this context) to get paid, they had to prove to their handlers that they actually stuffed the ballots, so many of them are on security camera footage taking selfies of their crimes as they are doing them. :) 

7. I could go on, but once you see this and then hear people dismiss it sight unseen, you stop and have to look at the person doing that. This is the very reaction that will happen (is happening right now) with lots and lots of people. The way this documentary is taking off--spreading like wildfire in the midst of a boycott by the mainstream press--that is all you need as evidence that something important is happening and something is off.

A Couple of Other Aspects

8. One part is a bit hokey, but I think Dinesh had to have someone do it. Dennis Prager did the Doubting Thomas archetype. In the beginning, he did not believe the 2020 election had any problems with it that would overturn it. But by the end, he was converted and saying bad things about the left. Well, ya' gotta' do what ya' gotta' do. :) 

9. There is a sneaky aspect, but one I have become more and more aware of over time watching how the other side does it in race riots. Even though the facts presented cannot be contested, some of the conclusions are purposely overblown and stated as fact. These overblown "facts" drive the other side crazy and they jump on them like fish to a yummy bait. (Think "Hands Up Don't Shoot" and things like that. :) )

The result is long and impassioned "rebuttals," generally full of snark and fuzzy thinking. The more the hyperbolic "facts" are pushed, but more the other side yells in outrage. In the current case, the hollerers are people who would never say anything good about proof of the 2020 election fraud anyway, so getting them to make a lot of noise and use up their own resources honking and talking about the issue is free advertising.

One example is that the 2,000 mule number is an estimation. What is proven by observable evidence is that a lot of mules existed, not 2,000. But 2,000 is the number being promoted as fact. This is already driving some opponents nuts as they go about "debunking" it. Some of the arguments are silly, too. Stomp-down silly, similar to saying that if you cannot prove who paid the hitman, you did not prove that a paid hit was made, even though you have the murderer on tape committing the murder and his bank records showing a huge deposit immediately after. 

There are other examples, too, if you want to look for them. Hell, just read or listen to the critics on the predator class side and their copy will provide the best list. No matter. It's all noise and it's loud as hell. That's the important part.

Once people in the general public get looking, they also see what the real facts are as part of the show. So the idea is to get them to look in the first place. That's how this technique works, for good and bad.

Conclusion

Sometimes documentaries like An Inconvenient Truth help cause a massive change in society (Dinesh himself points this out), not through persuasion alone, but for being a source message-promoters can point to that is entertaining and easily grokked by the mainstream public. So the message-promoters go wild.

I believe 2000 Mules will fall into that category after its run.

Also, the people behind this film are in touch with law enforcement at several levels. I don't expect much traction in the current fraudulent Biden administration. But many law enforcement employees, the overwhelming majority of them I believe, can't stand the abuses being committed by their organizations. So it's easy to predict they will do what they can with the hard evidence they are being given. When they can't get full-on investigations going, they will prepare it in such a way that it will move quickly once the new MAGA administration takes over.

In 2023, I expect to see traction. In 2025, I expect to see a lot of people involved in the 2020 election fraud going to jail. And new election integrity laws being passed and signed the right way. This documentary will be one of the pillars making that happen.

So if you want to see a nice chunk of history being made right in front of you, watch this documentary. You will be able to say, "I was there," and literally mean it.

Michael

• Upvote 2

On 4/29/2021 at 2:32 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Marc Elias is garbage. He's a moral sewer.

And now it's starting to come out for the general public.

The Decline of a Democratic Superlawyer
Marc Elias, the left's go-to attack dog, is laughed out of court, accused of lying to the special counsel, and on the losing end of several voting-rights cases

GettyImages-802127906.jpg
FREEBEACON.COM

It's not every day that a federal judge calls a lawsuit from one of the country's top lawyers a nasty and partisan "Hail Mary pass" intended to undermine free and fair elections. But that's what happened on...

It's not every day that a federal judge calls a lawsuit from one of the country's top lawyers a nasty and partisan "Hail Mary pass" intended to undermine free and fair elections. But that's what happened on Wednesday when U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan, a Clinton appointee, tossed out a lawsuit brought by Democratic superlawyer Marc Elias.

. . .

Elias's tactics are now drawing rebukes from judges, prosecutors, and even fellow Democrats, who say his hard-charging nature is hurting the party. Elias is publicly reeling. He last month scrubbed years of posts from his Twitter feed and hasn't explained why.

. . .

Durham's accusation is not the first time that Elias has been slammed for rank dishonesty. The Fifth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals last year sanctioned him for "lack of candor" in a Texas election case, which Elias ferociously contests.

He has run into trouble on substance, too, blundering into a major defeat in the Supreme Court in 2021 that some critics say was entirely of his own making.

. . .

"I get lots of messages from election lawyers and professors complaining about Marc but reluctant to voice their criticisms publicly," Hasen wrote.

That's just for starters. The rest of the article says a lot more, but what promises to come out as his sorry ass unwinds in public will sink him for once and for all.

"Richard Hasen, a progressive voting rights guru at the University of California Irvine," will not have to worry about people voicing their criticisms publicly for much longer.

The Marc Elias mystique is unraveling and the rot underneath is coming out into the light of day.

Imagine how this will unfold under a MAGA administration. What wasn't got by then will get got.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

2000 Mules is starting to pay off big time. What's more, the normal press barrage of "narrative control" of deny everything is spinning down the drain.

It's hard to control a narrative when people are singing their asses off. :) 

BIG ARIZONA FRAUD UPDATE: Law Enforcement Raids Nonprofits In ‘2000 Mules’ Ballot Trafficking Investigation – “Like Tweety Birds, They Sang”

2000-mules-trailer.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Law enforcement has conducted a raid on Yuma County nonprofit organizations connected to the ballot trafficking scheme discovered by Yuma County citizens and revealed in the “2000 Mules” documentary...

True The Vote and Dinesh D’Souza’s groundbreaking new film revealed that the 2020 Presidential Election was stolen through illegal ballot trafficking and featured the undercover investigative work of David Lara and Arizona State Senate candidate Gary Snyder.

David Lara tells us, “San Luis is Ground Zero for election fraud in Arizona.”

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, The Yuma County Sheriff and Yuma County Recorder opened a new investigation into cases of impersonation fraud, false registrations, duplicate voting, and fraudulent use of absentee ballots.

. . .

The fake news media is already trying to deny everything. In a report titled, “The Yuma sheriff isn’t investigating election fraud because of ‘2000 Mules’”...

Rotsa ruck with that one because they are. Just saying they aren't doesn't make it so.

And the people being investigated are turning on each other.

To be clear, the article also says:

There has been no official law enforcement press release at the time of this publication.

But that's just a matter of time now. As are announcements of indictments and so on.

Let the press spin for now. Like I said, they are spinning right down the drain.

Here is Salty having a great laugh at their expense.

(I like Salty. He's funny in all the right ways. Especially when he mocks toady idiots. :) )

24ug9Pk9w5WY_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

article - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/bombshell-video-shows-woman-makes-four-trips-detroit-drop-box-two-days-deposits-stacks-ballots-exclusive-video/ Website:...

btw - Within that other reality called the law, a confession is called "proof." There is no way to spin that unless a confession has been obtained by torture. And, from what I am seeing, Yuma County law enforcement is not using torture...

Ya think Kary Lake will do something with this when she is governor in 2023?

Decertification here we come...

Michael

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

2000 Mules is starting to pay off big time. What's more, the normal press barrage of "narrative control" of deny everything is spinning down the drain.

It's hard to control a narrative when people are singing their asses off. :) 

BIG ARIZONA FRAUD UPDATE: Law Enforcement Raids Nonprofits In ‘2000 Mules’ Ballot Trafficking Investigation – “Like Tweety Birds, They Sang”

Rotsa ruck with that one because they are. Just saying they aren't doesn't make it so.

And the people being investigated are turning on each other.

To be clear, the article also says:

But that's just a matter of time now. As are announcements of indictments and so on.

Let the press spin for now. Like I said, they are spinning right down the drain.

Here is Salty having a great laugh at their expense.

(I like Salty. He's funny in all the right ways. Especially when he mocks toady idiots. :) )

btw - Within that other reality called the law, a confession is called "proof." There is no way to spin that unless a confession has been obtained by torture. And, from what I am seeing, Yuma County law enforcement is not using torture...

Ya think Kary Lake will do something with this when she is governor in 2023?

Decertification here we come...

Michael

So Penn, Zona and Wisconsin.

Welcome home my beautiful President Trump.

16 minutes ago, Marc said:

So Penn, Zona and Wisconsin.

Welcome home my beautiful President Trump.

But what will be left of home after the Biden administration, and the wheat shortage, inflation, and monkey pox?

Are they worried?

You betcha.

Typical mainstream media article:

Trump's Lies About 2020 Election Take Root in Statehouses

8c80d64aaad4b112f3b1b7d90af49008
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

LANSING, Mich. — At least 357 sitting Republican legislators in closely contested battleground states have used the power of their office to discredit or try to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential...

Michael

21 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

But what will be left of home after the Biden administration, and the wheat shortage, inflation, and monkey pox?

Way more than if the current "administration" stays put.

The 2020 election was certified by the Electoral College, and I don't think it will "reopen to fiddling" or change the current President's name. President Biden is oblivious to these pecks at certain state's elections . . . so far.

Aside. Pelosi was on Morning Joe and stated the current inflation is because of "oil companies and farmers."   

Getting closer and closer to decertification.

Wisconsin GOP Elections Commissioner Resigns – Slams Trump on Way Out the Door — Commission Remains in Legal Jeopardy over State Nursing Home Ballot Fraud Scandal

vos-knudson.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Dean Knudson and Wisconsin Speaker Robin Vos Republican Dean Knudson, a republican member of the WEC, abruptly resigned today after serving five years. Knudson slammed President Trump on the...

Ain't it great to see some bullshit blown out of the saddle?

All that is needed is for one state to decertify the electors sent to the electoral college for fraud, and many other states will follow. An election won by fraud is not a valid election.

Once the electors start being decertified, then there will be a constitutional crisis, but at least the rules will matter once again.

I don't know what will happen and neither does anyone else, but the issue will finally get resolved in a legal manner, not this crime that is a sore that won't heal.

Watch for it because it's coming.

With each passing minute, this ticking time bomb gets nearer to exploding.

Michael

This is about the GOP primary election this year, 2022.

In Georgia, Kemp won the primary for governor and so did Raffensperger for Secretary of State.

But Kemp won all 159 counties (if a headline I just saw is true), and, here's the kicker. Raffensperger won big where Marjorie Taylor Greene won in a blowout. How the hell did that happen? Her voters are not his.

So Steve Bannon and a whole lot of others are on the warpath to discover what really happened. They are making no accusations right now except to say that this result stinks when compared to normal reality.

So there is a huge effort by them and a whole lot of serious people down in Georgia to look into this.

Stay tuned.

I suspect some fireworks are coming.

Michael

Using "Kraken" as a hook ... if not rekindling a dispute.

On 2/5/2022 at 10:21 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 2/5/2022 at 5:04 PM, william.scherk said:

Dare we hope?

It's odd that the post you quoted referred to Wisconsin and the news from Sidney you mocked referred to Michigan, but after looking over things a bit, I actually think this might be the Kraken starting to emerge from the depths.

The barge was tossed  upon the beach in Vancouver's West End. A special effects artist went to town illustrating how the barge should be removed. 

The West End of Vancouver is dense like Manhattan, and has built out long pedestrian/cycle/scooter routes on its waterfonts over the past 20 years. The barge landed right up on the beach rock adjoining.

This is a dreamy video of a route on Vancouver's cycling network. During the height of COVID-19 'social distancing,' folks needed more room. The temporary solution was to block off enough of a beach-hugging avenue to allow wide cycling paths and more space for pedestrians. It's since been made permanent, and is the most-used cycling route in the whole city. The video was taken before The Barge grounded in a storm.

See a Daily Hive article to learn more about the SFX guy and The Barge.

"Coastal authorities do have plans for the official deconstruction of the beloved Vancouver barge, but a concrete timeline hasn’t been outlined and it doesn’t involve the assistance of a giant sea monster."

Edited by william.scherk
The Barge is still grounded; Seattle Kraken are new 'Cascadia' hockey rivals to the Canucks

More monkeybusiness in Pennsylvania and another gesture by Chief Justice Alito.

Judge Alito Halts Recount of Pennsylvania Ballots Received that Lacked Required Date After the Recent Primary

IMG_6962-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The far-left Washington Post reported this evening on an action by Supreme Court Justice Alito in Pennsylvania. Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr. on Tuesday put a hold on counting some challenged ballots in...

Let's see if this time the Supreme Court means anything to the crooks in Pennsylvania.

It didn't in the 2020 election on exactly the same point. They gave a little lip service to Alito's ruling went on their merry way in cheating.

At some point they will fall in line or SCOTUS will be discredited as an authority. Both positions are currently true, but that cannot hold for long since it is a clear contradiction. So one or the other will emerge victorious. Hopefully that will happen this go-around with SCOTUS winning.

The good news, though, is that the new incoming MAGA administration will clean this mess up through legislation and law enforcement.

Michael

Finally, the beginning of the end for the fraud the voting machines did in the 2020 election is here.

‘Vulnerabilities’ found in Dominion Voting machines used in 16 states: AP

RF-Getty-voting.jpg
WWW.BIZPACREVIEW.COM

A federal cybersecurity agency will release a report on concerns surrounding Dominion Voting Machines but cautioned against conspiracies.

CISA is behind this report.

Someone is covering some asses big-time.

Here's more for those interested.

Screenshot-690.png
THEPALMIERIREPORT.COM

CISA dropped a bombshell report on the vulnerabilities that are in voting machines that were used in the 2020 election. (The report did claim that none of

And the video:

qVkve.W7Te.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

WarRoom - Steve Bannon On CISA Bombshell Report

Now the predator class in the current administration is on record saying the voting machines can be hacked due to the way they are made.

We are going to hear a lot of blah blah blah, but, after cutting away the BS, this is a death knell for the bad guys re the 2020 fraud.

And the tolling of the iron bells bells bells have started ringing...

Keeping time, time, time, 
In a sort of Runic rhyme.

Get used to it...

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

This should go in the Trump Humor thread, but it is so indicative of what is coming, I like it here.

LOL...

The Truth Social link is below:

icon-512x512.png
TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

Truth Social is America's “Big Tent” social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating on the basis of political ideology.

Michael

It looks like the bad guys are squeaking one past the MAGA machine on election integrity.

Georgia is a fucking mess with things happening there that don't make sense--and, of course, voting machines that are not transparent.

That's OK.

The MAGA folks will pick that state to pieces once in power, And they will force Georgia to be honest about elections. I bet lots of people who are currently popping champagne down there right now will be in prison before too long.

But when you think of it, one state lost out of 50 to corrupt voting practices isn't bad given the scope of the steal in 2020. Clean up is hard and the MAGA people have been brilliant in less than two years.

Here's something to think about re Georgia. Hollywood has been moving there to make movies. And what comes with Hollywood work?

Hollywood people. 

Yech...

That's not an excuse for the corruption in Georgia, but it is an explanation for good part of it.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Wait a minute.

What's going on?

Partisan January 6 Committee to Delay Hearings Again

GettyImages-1402029752-1.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

The partisan January 6 Committee will delay its congressional hearings for several weeks, a spokesperson for the committee told ABC News.

From the article:

The partisan January 6 Committee will delay its congressional hearings for several weeks, a spokesperson for the committee told ABC News.

They say they have to weigh new evidence and blah blah blah.

The hearings were to be wrapped up by the end of June but have been pushed back to allegedly accommodate new revelations, though it is unknown what those might be.

And there's more:

Leading Jan. 6 committee investigator departing from post early

AAYKbBE.img?h=315&w=600&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=f
WWW.MSN.COM

A top investigator for the House Jan. 6 committee is reportedly departing from his role this week, earlier than anticipated.

The legacy media says John Wood wants to explore the possibility of maybe seeing what he can do to look into the feasibility that he might have a chance in a Senate run (and blah blah blah).

And what does the article say?

John Wood, a senior investigative counsel on the committee, confirmed his departure to CNN, but he declined to elaborate on why he was moving on from the role...

But, but, but... I thought Trump was toast this time. I thought the walls were closing in. I thought he had nowhere to run and hide. I thought Liz Cheney and Adam Schiff had him by the nuts and were squeezing out all the juice. I thought for sure there were going to be criminal referrals based on solid evidence.

What happened?

Are they sitting on the Big Bad One, the MOAB (the Mother of All Bullshit) and wanted to release it closer to the November elections?

Or what?

Or did their narrative uncontrol?

:evil: 

Michael

• Upvote 1

I haven't kept up with the changing bluster from the Jan. 6 committee, but I seem to remember that today was a day when there would be the all-destructive-to-Trump-super-secret-DEFCON-ONE-nuke-him-for-good revelations that will result in criminal referrals.

I just got up today and I see this:

Michael Stenger, Senate Sergeant-at-Arms on January 6, Reported Dead

Michael-Stenger-Senate-Homeland-Security
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Michael Stenger, the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms during the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot that saw the Senate chamber occupied by protesters, is reported by Hill reporters to have died. A cause of death has not...

Hmmmmm...

Granted, co-relation is not causation, but still, with these people...

Hmmmmm...

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I haven't kept up with the changing bluster from the Jan. 6 committee, but I seem to remember that today was a day when there would be the all-destructive-to-Trump-super-secret-DEFCON-ONE-nuke-him-for-good revelations that will result in criminal referrals.

Oh.

Here it is: a former Mark Meadows junior staffer.

BREAKING: Former Mark Meadows junior staffer is secret Jan 6 Committee witness

The Committee has seen Hutchinson as a way to get to Meadows, who has not submitted testimony to the Committee.

image.png

After declaring their plans to postpone further hearings until July, the January 6 Committee, headed by Rep. Bennie Thompson, has announced their plans to hold a new hearing on Tuesday, stating that they have new evidence to share. That new evidence and secret witness will reportedly be in the form of testimony from former Trump chief of staff aide Cassidy Hutchinson.

Hutchinson, who is in her 20s and worked for Mark Meadows during the Trump administration, has already given three interviews to the committee's investigators. It was her taped deposition that led the committee to reveal the names of GOP lawmakers who had sought pardons from the former President.

Hutchinson also said during the more than 20 hours of interviews that Meadows, her boss, had been briefed on the potentiality for violence surrounding the January 6 "Stop the Steal" rally at Washington, DC's ellipse on January 6, 2021. She said that White House attorneys were not in favor of the creation of alternate elector slates in states where votes were being recounted and legal challenges were made.

. . .

In a profile of Hutchinson, Slate reported that Norm Eisen, who brought impeachment charges against Trump during House Democrats' first failed attempt to unseat him from office, said that the young aide "might turn out to be the next John Dean."

burp...

Michael