Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

5 hours ago, Marc said:

yet we cannot call a rigged election anything

Maybe. Or maybe, there was Some fraud as usual. I understand the “emotions involved.” But an election rigged enough to prove it is fraudulent is yet to be proven. I keep going back in time, say around 2020, when 49 percent of Americans voted Republican and 49 percent voted Democrat. So, I say to these myth busters, Prove it. You have until 2021. Peter

50 Well-Known "Facts" That Are Actually Just Common Myth: “. . . . Allegedly, around 500 B.C., the Ancient Greek philosopher Pythagoras was the first person to propose the theory that the Earth was flat. But not long thereafter, in the middle of the third century B.C., Aristotle declared with certainty that the Earth was, in fact, spherical. And though it might've taken a bit for everyone to come around to the reality that our planet is, well, round, Christopher Columbus wasn't one of the naysayers. When he sailed the ocean blue in 1492, he knew Earth was a sphere. According to historian Jeffrey Burton Russell, "with extraordinary few exceptions no educated person in the history of Western Civilization from the third century B.C. onward believed that the Earth was flat."

4 minutes ago, Peter said:

Maybe. Or maybe, there was Some fraud as usual. I understand the “emotions involved.” But an election rigged enough to prove it is fraudulent is yet to be proven. I keep going back in time, say around 2020, when 49 percent of Americans voted Republican and 49 percent voted Democrat. So, I say to these myth busters, Prove it. You have until 2021. Peter

50 Well-Known "Facts" That Are Actually Just Common Myth: “. . . . Allegedly, around 500 B.C., the Ancient Greek philosopher Pythagoras was the first person to propose the theory that the Earth was flat. But not long thereafter, in the middle of the third century B.C., Aristotle declared with certainty that the Earth was, in fact, spherical. And though it might've taken a bit for everyone to come around to the reality that our planet is, well, round, Christopher Columbus wasn't one of the naysayers. When he sailed the ocean blue in 1492, he knew Earth was a sphere. According to historian Jeffrey Burton Russell, "with extraordinary few exceptions no educated person in the history of Western Civilization from the third century B.C. onward believed that the Earth was flat."

Some fraud? 

Emotions involved?

The election was stolen and the funny part is is that everyone knows it too, including SCOTUS and anyone who put in the effort to do some research including you who is a pretty good researcher.

Respectfully Peter, do some research on this issue, God knows that there is plenty of research available.

• Upvote 1

Not til USAToday does an expose. If not trolling Peter exhibits an almost innate sense of accepting the argument from authority. Contrary to evidence from observation his conclusions align with the 'media' in the 'main'. He somehow still holds to the Pre- Operation Mockingbird revelation frame of the media, he probably agrees that Brennan and Clapper are/were wascally wabbits but now participate in objective newscasting. Cronkite was a good objective observer and commentator and that Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford uncovered the scoop of the last century.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Marc said:

you [Peter] who is a pretty good researcher.

Hello?!?!

Peter is "good" at clip-pasting this or that (often irrelevant) tidbit from Google or Wikipedia, but research?!  C'mon.

Ellen

PS: Incidentally, what date did Peter mean to write here?

2 hours ago, Peter said:

You have until 2021. Peter

Presumably, even he knows that 2021 is past.

Regarding expectable election fraud:

postal-worker-plain-clothes-drop-box.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A Detroit postal worker illegally stuffing the ballot drop boxes with votes. Democrats just passed a $700 spending bill — during a recession — with record 8.6% inflation. The new spending bill will force middle...

Ellen

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen,

They are certainly going to try. If they didn't, I would be worried, thinking they might be planning an assassination or something. Remember, it looked like they stopped trying right before they released the pandemic and the massive coordinated election fraud. It looked like the failed impeachments had broken their morale.

This time around, though, there is no way to surprise with election fraud. And an enormous army of super-talented highly motivated people keeping a watch on them. For every move they put in place, there will be countermoves.

We are at war in everything but kinetic weapons like guns. 

And we will win.

Michael

6 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

He was being tongue in cheek. Meaning people saying there was election fraud had their chance to uncover some good evidence and they didn't.

I don't agree in terms of what is right and wrong... but in terms of power/politics, it's a game that Republicans aren't good at playing. They're constantly celebrating prematurely and thinking their principals will somehow protect them from real life monsters.

12 hours ago, Marc said:

The election was stolen and the funny part is is that everyone knows it too

That is the kind of statement that shows your emotional thinking. Everyone? Knows? No, they do not. ?Very possibly . . . Trump lost by a slim to very slim margin . . . but he lost until it is PROVEN otherwise . . . because . . .    

10 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Hello?!?!

Peter is "good" at clip-pasting this or that (often irrelevant) tidbit from Google or Wikipedia, but research?!  C'mon.

Ellen

PS: Incidentally, what date did Peter mean to write here?

That was the joke, Ellen. Golly, what year was Biden sworn in?

3 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

He was being tongue in cheek. Meaning people saying there was election fraud had their chance to uncover some good evidence and they didn't.

Thanks, Dglgmut. Until it is PROVEN OTHERWISE, which is most 'UNLIKELY, Trump lost the election. The verdict stands until the right wing bozos prove otherwise. Emotions don't count. Reason and proof do count. Gee. Maybe grow a beard you deny'ers and drop out. You are sounding like hippie left wingers back in the sixties.    

5 hours ago, Peter said:

That is the kind of statement that shows your emotional thinking. Everyone? Knows? No, they do not. ?Very possibly . . . Trump lost by a slim to very slim margin . . . but he lost until it is PROVEN otherwise . . . because . . .    

EVERYONE KNOWS!

17 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

I don't agree in terms of what is right and wrong... but in terms of power/politics, it's a game that Republicans aren't good at playing. They're constantly celebrating prematurely and thinking their principals will somehow protect them from real life monsters.

Many of the incumbent Republicans - the RINOs - are as much real life monsters as the Democrats, and they didn’t want Trump "draining the swamp" any more than the Democrats wanted that.

Ellen

• Thanks 1

Speaking of incumbents, Liz Cheney lost her primary by 37%.

I don't know if that is a record, but it has to be in the top 10.

I don't want to amplify the war monger, but I find the 37% number a nice reflection of what people really want.

Wyoming is a state so rural, it's hard for the corrupt people to cheat the election system. So I believe this blowout is a good sign for the average sentiment in America.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 8/16/2022 at 2:17 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

postal-worker-plain-clothes-drop-box.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A Detroit postal worker illegally stuffing the ballot drop boxes with votes. Democrats just passed a $700 spending bill — during a recession — with record 8.6% inflation. The new spending bill will force middle...

Ellen

Speaking of that spending bill:

Bill Gates ‘Secretly’ Behind Biden’s ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ Passing

bill-gates-joe-manchin-biden-inflation-r
SLAYNEWS.COM

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates was reportedly part of "secret" negotiations that helped the Democrats pass President Joe Biden's...

20 hours ago, Peter said:

Until it is PROVEN OTHERWISE, which is most 'UNLIKELY, Trump lost the election.

Peter,

Removing the "unlikely" word (but I agree that within the predator class administration, a fair examination of anything dealing with Trump is unlikely), I think your position is fair enough.

You want proof.

OK. You will be getting plenty of proof before too long. Probably by April or May of next year some real serious stuff will be coming in. I base this on the indications of how the elections are going and on giving them a few months to do their work after being sworn in.

With MAGA people in power, investigations and court cases that are not hindered by corruption will occur. And if evidence of a fraudulent 2020 election is available, it will be recorded in the appropriate places and acted on. Including some people going to prison (although this last will take a little longer due to the slowness of the judicial system).

There will definitely be proof like that from Arizona and a few other states.

Will you accept that proof if it is in line with the standards of the US government?

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

There will definitely be proof like that from Arizona and a few other states.

Will you accept that proof if it is in line with the standards of the US government?

Michael

Sure. But I will not accept psycho-pathic bull shit.

'Oh my lord!'

CNN legal analyst astounded by 'all the crimes' Trump and his lawyers could be charged with Raw Story - Yesterday 6:45 AM.

Gag. How do they “think’ anyone will take them seriously? They are like Nazi propagandists. Of course, I will still support Trump. 

6 hours ago, Peter said:

Sure. But I will not accept psycho-pathic bull shit.

Peter,

I don't know what psycho-pathic bull shit you are referring to if you are talking about proof, but, just for the record, I don't accept psycho-pathic bull shit for proof, either.

:) 

So fair enough.

Let's get proof.

Step Number 1. Remove the people who are stonewalling procedures in the courts and investigations and replace them with people who will allow legal processes to unfold objectively. Add to this establishing alternative media outlets that do not practice gross distortions and censorship.

That is exactly what we are doing. It's a slog because those in power are abusing it, they have been abusing it for a long time, and they don't want to relinquish their power without cheating.

But we're removing them by overwhelming the government with large majority numbers of objective people voting and occupying precinct offices. And we are replacing the mainstream media by just plain talking about information the mainstream media distorts and/or censors.

It's a slow process, but we will fix the myriad frauds perpetrated in the 2020 election. At least we will send the cheaters to prison after objective investigations and objective trials (as opposed to stonewalled investigations and stonewalled court proceedings).

As the saying goes, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Expect to hear me say that often as the bad guys get hauled off to the joint.

And, for good measure, we are now putting objective election integrity laws on the books. That is happening right now as we speak and a lot more is coming, too.

Michael

Moving the needle from "there's no proof of election fraud" to "it's ok that it was stolen, because Trump was an asteroid threatening to destroy the earth!"...

(The scary thing is that while they rationalize their lies and fraud, some people will still rationalize their willingness to believe them...)

uc?id=1gPMXtIw3Fa2FFbu2MztfUWDjpb2CW3dh

• Upvote 2

You do know , though, that Trump is from Queens , in people of Harris’s mind, his original sin will always be ‘pedigree’.

Whatever level of success someone of the wrong kind aspire to can only be attributed to corruption, the more success than obviously the more and odious the corruption must be to have elevated them.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, tmj said:

You do know , though, that Trump is from Queens , in people of Harris’s mind, his original sin will always be ‘pedigree’.

Whatever level of success someone of the wrong kind aspire to can only be attributed to corruption, the more success than obviously the more and odious the corruption must be to have elevated them.

That, or Harris is part of the same Deep State/Epstein Island/"Great Reset" cabal...

• Upvote 1