Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I just got up today and I see this:

Michael Stenger, Senate Sergeant-at-Arms on January 6, Reported Dead

Michael-Stenger-Senate-Homeland-Security
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Michael Stenger, the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms during the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot that saw the Senate chamber occupied by...

Hmmmmm...

Granted, co-relation is not causation, but still, with these people...

Hmmmmm...

Here's more:

Former Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger Testified that Paid Professional Agitators Were Operating at Jan. 6 Riot — NOW HE’S DEAD (VIDEO)

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Former Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger As TGP’s Kristinn Taylor reported on Monday — Michael Stenger, the Senate...

I keep reading he was shot to death, but I haven't been able to verify that.

Shot or not, I strongly suspect he was murdered, but let's see.

Michael

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's more:

Former Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger Testified that Paid Professional Agitators Were Operating at Jan. 6 Riot — NOW HE’S DEAD (VIDEO)

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Former Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger As TGP’s Kristinn Taylor reported on Monday — Michael Stenger, the Senate...

I keep reading he was shot to death, but I haven't been able to verify that.

Shot or not, I strongly suspect he was murdered, but let's see.

Michael

Yes, but so what? KYW News Radio just announced a bombshell revelation that President Trump used the "F" word because they wouldn't let him get closer to the Capitol on that day.

THE "F" word!!!!

(of course, no mention of the mysterious death...)

• Smile 1

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Oh.

Here it is: a former Mark Meadows junior staffer.

Well, she did her thing.

She said Trump yelled.

:)

Ya' think Matt Drudge misses Trump yet?

Look what he did with that.

image.png

That even looks hysterical, doesn't it?

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

There is only one thing to explain why Drudge would go off like that over a nothing-burger about a person who is no longer in power.

It's called lack of audience.

The entire fake news media is tanking.

Man, do they want some Trump to trash. All the eyeballs are going to alt media...

Michael

1 minute ago, ThatGuy said:

Yes, but so what? KYW News Radio just announced a bombshell revelation that President Trump used the "F" word because they wouldn't let him get closer to the Capitol on that day. THE "F" word!!!!

TG,

Our posts crossed.

You mean Trump didn't grab anyone by the pussy along with the F bomb?

He should be impeached, huh?

Oh, wait...

Michael

• Smile 1

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Well, she did her thing.

She said Trump yelled.

Ya' think Matt Drudge misses Trump yet?

Look what he did with that.

image.png

That even looks hysterical, doesn't it?

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

There is only one thing to explain why Drudge would go off like that over a nothing-burger about a person who is no longer in power.

It's called lack of audience.

The entire fake news media is tanking.

Man, do they want some Trump to trash. All the eyeballs are going to alt media...

Michael

But...but he said the "F" word!!!!!

And then there's this.

DEBUNKED! Jan. 6 Committee “Surprise” Witness GETS CAUGHT – US Secret Service Sources DENY Trump Tried to Grab Steering Wheel — ARE WILLING TO TESTIFY!

presidential-suv-trump.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Clown Cassidy Hutchinson with Clown Liz Cheney On Tuesday, Liz Cheney and the shame Jan. 6 committee brought in Mark Meadows...

Wanna bet he didn't say the F bomb when she said he did?

Michael

14 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Our posts crossed.

You mean Trump didn't grab anyone by the pussy along with the F bomb?

He should be impeached, huh?

Oh, wait...

Michael

"I saw Greg, and he was smoking...a CIGARETTE!"
-Cindy Brady

uc?id=1xR7My6stDU2FUYn2jGqHfe61QlCxNw1w

16 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And then there's this.

DEBUNKED! Jan. 6 Committee “Surprise” Witness GETS CAUGHT – US Secret Service Sources DENY Trump Tried to Grab Steering Wheel — ARE WILLING TO TESTIFY!

presidential-suv-trump.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Clown Cassidy Hutchinson with Clown Liz Cheney On Tuesday, Liz Cheney and the shame Jan. 6 committee brought in Mark Meadows...

Wanna bet he didn't say the F bomb when she said he did?

Michael

LOL...

Never Trumpers, Disgruntled Staffers Taken in by Disastrous Cassidy Hutchinson Testimony

ms.-hutchinson.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Never Trumpers and disgruntled former White House staffers fell hard for Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony on Capitol Hill Tuesday.

Never Trumpers and disgruntled former White House staffers fell hard for Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony on Capitol Hill Tuesday only to be left embarrassed when bombshell reports began to contradict her wild claims.

Now the bad guys are pissed at her.

Michael

• Smile 1

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now the bad guys are pissed at her.

Cassidy Hutchinson has an interesting biography for a relatively young woman. As for being "disgruntled,"  I was more struck by the portion of her sworn testimony wherein she tells of being "disgusted."

Here's the bit where Liz Cheney boxed in the allegations -- Trump's irate reaction to being told his bombproof SUV would not be taking him to the Capitol.

-- why would President Trump want to be taken to the Capitol in the SUV? And what did President Trump think he would do once he got there? 

In any case, Engel and Ornato have not yet spoken for the record.

[Hutchinson] said that she was told of the altercation in the SUV immediately afterward by a White House security official, and that Bobby Engel, the head of the detail, was in the room and didn’t dispute the account at the time. Engel had grabbed Trump’s arm to prevent him from gaining control of the armored vehicle, she was told, and Trump then used his free hand to lunge at Engel.

That account was quickly disputed on Tuesday, however. Engel, the agent who was driving the presidential SUV, and Trump security official Tony Ornato are willing to testify under oath that no agent was assaulted and Trump never lunged for the steering wheel, a person familiar with the matter said. The person would not discuss the matter publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Check for yourselves the full context of testimony, starting at 44:19

I think defenders of the President's conduct have got off to a good start trying to discredit Hutchison's "Engel and Ornato" telling.  But there is more work to do!

how2discredit-witness.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by william.scherk
Added cued link to Hutchinson's testimony re Giuliani and plans for Trump to go to the Capitol; added highlighting to 'sources said'

Twitter Desktop allows us to play a video from the Descript platform within the tweet itself:

Why did Trump want to be go to the Capitol, and what did he think he would do if and when he got there?

Just for the reader:

Jan. 6 select committee degenerates into a racket
Hearsay testimony, inadmissible in a court of law

Capitol_Riot_Investigation_51865.jpg-9e1
WWW.WASHINGTONTIMES.COM

The great philosopher Eric Hoffer once said: “Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.”

The great philosopher Eric Hoffer once said: “Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.”

On Wednesday, the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol finally reached its natural conclusion and degenerated into a racket. The special “surprise” hearing that day focused on the testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.

. . .

In none of the instances emphasized by the media did Ms. Hutchinson actually witness the activity to which she testified.

To repeat: "In none of the instances emphasized by the media did Ms. Hutchinson actually witness the activity to which she testified."

For anti-Trumpers, that's a flimsy hook to hang one's hopes on.

Michael

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Cassidy Hutchinson has an interesting biography for a relatively young woman.

It's interesting to see her designated here and there as a 'junior staffer' to Trump's chief of staff Mark Meadows. Contra.

Who was senior to her, if she reported directly to chief of staff?  If she was a 'junior' aide, why did she have her own office next to Mr Meadows, mere yards down the hall from the Oval Office in the West Wing?

westWingPlan.png

westWingPlan2.png

Edited by william.scherk
Added graphics from the committee of benghazi hearing yesterday

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

It's interesting to see her designated...

William,

Not for me.

I don't find her interesting in the least.

Trump didn't find her her interesting, either. She wanted to continue working for him in Florida after he left Washington and he dismissed her.

Now he calls her a phony social climber with no credibility.

That pretty much nails it.

Why would a a phony social climber with no credibility be interesting?

sigh...

I guess we have to ask Liz Cheney...

But we better be quick because she is on the cusp of irrelevance.

Michael

22 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Why would a a phony social climber with no credibility be interesting?

sigh...

I guess we have to ask Liz Cheney...

But we better be quick because she is on the cusp of irrelevance.

Something I've been wondering about is why the committee didn’t check Hutchinson's story with the Secret Service people before Hutchinson testified.

My hypothesis is that Cheney knew or suspected that the story wouldn’t be confirmed but she also knew that there would be people who would believe it despite nonconfirmation.

Ellen

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:
5 hours ago, william.scherk said:

-- why would President Trump want to be taken to the Capitol in the SUV? And what did President Trump think he would do once he got there? 

Is there any verification from the Secret Service people that Trump did want to be taken to the Capitol?

Nothing with full attribution on the record, not yet, no -- although it seems to me that Trump's desire to go to the Capitol is no surprise, given earlier reports -- and notwithstanding Mark Meadows's "speaking metaphorically" explanation. The testimony of Max Miller and Nick Luna cited above corroborates the stripped-bare story that Trump wanted to go to the Capitol.

Pat Cipollone has just been subpeonaed by the committee. He coud no doubt have some issues with privilege, but I do expect him to be full and frank about statements and actions attributed to him in yesterday's session.

6 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Something I've been wondering about is why the committee didn’t check Hutchinson's story with the Secret Service people before Hutchinson testified.

My hypothesis is that Cheney knew or suspected that the story wouldn’t be confirmed but she also knew that there would be people who would believe it despite nonconfirmation.

Ellen

Further musings.

Maybe I'm over-imagining, but…

Seems to me damned peculiar for Hutchinson's story to be told just when the Committee investigation is looking like yet another of the failed attempts to nail Trump.

Could Cheney have made up the story herself and found someone willing to tell it?

Ellen

• Smile 1

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Could Cheney have made up the story herself and found someone willing to tell it?

Ellen,

Even if she didn't, she deserved that.

After all, she set the rules. She made up enough crap about Trump, she deserves people to make stuff up about her.

You asked a question.

You are too nice. Let's do it as a fact.

Until proven otherwise in a kangaroo court, I say Liz Cheney definitely made up stories about Trump and has bullied, bribed and/or blackmailed low-level staffers to testify that they are true.

Why is Liz Cheney such a liar?

She should be ashamed of herself.

And she needs to be investigated for her frauds. Thrown in prison for her crimes. And prohibited from running for office ever again.

Michael

EDIT: I made this post in half-jest, but the more I think about it, after MAGA takes over... hmmm... something to think about. As in the old saying, what goes around comes around... :) 

Also, it's time to fight with the same weapons. MAGA needs to make some examples out of RINOs who abuse their power--including prison time--to make the others afraid to do their National Review monkey-shines. They want to play? Bring it.

Waa waa waa waa waaahaahaa...

NxG2fk1Tuvo_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

🚨 Order your CIimate Change t-shirts here ➡️ https://MarkDice.shop Save 20% though 4th of July by using promo code FREEDOM at the checkout! Support my channel with a membership for $5 a month...

Michael

Here are a couple of different theories about why the Deep State put up the half-assed Hutchinson as witness.

1. Turley thinks, outside of the politics, this is a business model.

He said because of this hearing, Liz Cheney, for instance, is receiving funds from Democrat voters all across America who could not possibly vote for her in Wyoming. These Democrats don't care whether the witness was debunked or not. They just want to hear the Orange Man Bad story and where to send their checks.

cdDxGpwGJ-E_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

✅ Learn how to protect your life savings from inflation and an irresponsible government, with Gold and Silver. Go to...

I think he's on to something.

2. I'm not giving a link for this next theory because it has come up in several places and I don't believe it's credible. But, still, it's out there and being discussed as plausible.

The theory--promoted on both sides--is that Hutchinson is a plant used to embarrass the J6 Committee.

I, for one, think it would be nice if she was, but I, also, don't think the Deep State, or the opponents of the Deep State for that matter, care that much about the J6 Committee to orchestrate something like that. There are too many moving parts and they all know this committee is a brush fire at best.

Notice that Hutchinson is being debunked by all sides, including CNN of all things.

My theory is that this young woman (including the true-believers around her egging her on) is stupid beyond belief and, I agree with Turley, that Liz Cheney saw an opportunity to fund raise off of a turkey knowing it was a turkey. And she ran with it anyway to make a buck.

Michael

• Upvote 1

66CC9177-0D1E-43B2-AC3E-37D335E483C8.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

How many times can the same people recycle the same lie? Guest post by Roger Stone On June 28th, Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, was a surprise witness in...

The lies pertain to purported calls which didn’t happen between Meadows and Stone, also between Meadows and Flynn.

Ellen

15 hours ago, william.scherk said:
17 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:
22 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Is there any verification from the Secret Service people that Trump did want to be taken to the Capitol?

Nothing with full attribution on the record, not yet, no -- although it seems to me that Trump's desire to go to the Capitol is no surprise, given earlier reports

Trump first spoke publically about his wish to go to the Capitol on January 6 in an interview with the Washington Post; Ground.news has a variety of reports:

GROUND.NEWS

The former president gave a wide-ranging interview at his Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida. Trump blamed the events of Jan. 6 on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the mayor of D.C. Trump declined to say if he would...