Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

7 hours ago, Peter said:

From The Cook Political Report.

Electoral College vote: Biden 306.

Trump 232.

Popular vote: Biden 81,282,916 votes or 51.3 percent.

Trump 74,223,369 votes or 46.9%.

In the meantime, Biden has been President, and makes Presidential decisions. Trump does not, and that's official.

Actually the numbers are Joe Biden 295 and President Trump 243.

It may take a few months to adjust the 11 EC numbers from Zona but that means that the numbers are 52 apart WHEN that happens.

12 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but the idea of putting things back to how they were is as scary as pushing a boulder back up a hill another 10 or 20 feet. The constitution of the citizenry has changed drastically, and at least as much as the change in the structure of government.

People do not have the political energy or courage that they once did. While people are galvanized now, that will only be temporary. If the boulder can be pushed back up the hill, there needs to be some restructuring in a way that does not require that energy from the average person, and gives both power and accountability to some intelligent and courageous individuals to do the work that the normal citizen does not have the time or expertise to do.

The main difference between that and what we have now is accountability. Trusting the science, for example, has been about pushing accountability to the scientists, who don't actually need to accept it... since they can always say, "Hey, it's Science! We're always learning new things..." which is what they have said a couple times already.

The People, do not want to put things back the way they were, it's the complete opposite.

Using your metaphor, we are not pushing the boulder up the same proverbial mountain but what you are seeing here is the people knocking the entire mountain down.

You're seeing the people ( using your same metaphor) deciding and taking actual steps to not even bother with that mountain and creating something where the boulder can be pushed on a level playing field , and even down hill.

People now have such courage that we are seeing grass roots movements across the entire world, just many folks do not see this due to the censorship.

My Normandy D Day reference was basically showing that this is the time to press forward , not retreat , and keep pressing day by day.

The D Day of our lives was Friday, when Arizona was released.

If you don't mind the entertainment values and foul language, this ten minute analysis of the Arizona audit by Razorfist is one hell of a great one.

Here's the video on BitChute should Twitter or YouTube shut down the one above.

zUOLHrcj9I8_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Savor the Shareblue shills and Cope Bots, my friends. Their checks will only clear for so much longer. Check RazörFist on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST Join the RazörFist Force:...

Michael

9 hours ago, Marc said:

Using your metaphor, we are not pushing the boulder up the same proverbial mountain but what you are seeing here is the people knocking the entire mountain down.

You're seeing the people ( using your same metaphor) deciding and taking actual steps to not even bother with that mountain and creating something where the boulder can be pushed on a level playing field , and even down hill.

People now have such courage that we are seeing grass roots movements across the entire world, just many folks do not see this due to the censorship.

The metaphor is to illustrate the difference in moving left vs moving right: moving towards chaos vs moving towards order.

Moving towards chaos is pushing the bolder back down the hill... While moving toward order takes a lot more thought and controlled effort.

The people who want order do not want to focus all of their energy on creating that order... because the whole purpose of order is to be a stable baseline for growth. It's the actual growth that people want, vs the stagnation of chaos.

So my point is that there needs to be a structure put in place to stop things from devolving into chaos once again after those on the right inevitably run out of political energy. Unfortunately most people on the right do not understand this, and actually have a lot of leftists ideas that have been smuggled into American conservatism.

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"Arizona Governor Doug Ducey has said there will be 'no decertification' of the state’s 2020 presidential election results following an audit in Maricopa County."

But is this even up to him?

FotoJet-2021-09-26T123451.834.jpg
RESISTTHEMAINSTREAM.ORG

'Arizona will follow the law'

Nope!!!!

I heard Bannon say it was not up to him.

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2021 at 7:19 PM, Dglgmut said:

The metaphor is to illustrate the difference in moving left vs moving right: moving towards chaos vs moving towards order.

Moving towards chaos is pushing the bolder back down the hill... While moving toward order takes a lot more thought and controlled effort.

The people who want order do not want to focus all of their energy on creating that order... because the whole purpose of order is to be a stable baseline for growth. It's the actual growth that people want, vs the stagnation of chaos.

So my point is that there needs to be a structure put in place to stop things from devolving into chaos once again after those on the right inevitably run out of political energy. Unfortunately most people on the right do not understand this, and actually have a lot of leftists ideas that have been smuggled into American conservatism.

Makes a lot of sense how you put that!!

On 9/25/2021 at 12:33 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Or candidate for governor and probably the next governor of Arizona, Kari Lake:

and

01E2466D-E0B1-45B6-9F4E-14E833CA1F77.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Friday, Arizona Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake called for indictments against the mainstream media for their participation in the 2020 election cover-up. Lake, Arizona’s frontrunner in the Republican...

My bold in the excerpt from the article below:

Lake, Arizona’s frontrunner in the Republican Primary for Governor in 2022, shared her reaction to Friday’s bombshell audit report which revealed evidence of thousands of fraudulent votes.

She wants indictments for the corporate corrupt media and everybody involved in this fraudulent election. 

The mainstream media propagandists are running a PsyOp against the American people and Lake demands accountability.

As a former news anchor, “few can take on the Fake News Media like Kari”, said President Donald Trump.

Kari Lake knows this election was stolen and she is calling for decertification.

NOW THIS HAPPENED:

Woo hoo!

image.png

Here it is in all its glory:

image.png

Endorsement of Kari Lake

Kari Lake is running for Governor in the Great State of Arizona. She is a fantastic person who spent many years working as a highly respected television anchor and journalist. Because of this, few can take on the Fake News Media like Kari. She is strong on Crime, will protect our Border, Second Amendment, Military, and Vets, and will fight to restore Election Integrity (both past and future!). She is against Covid lockdowns, Cancel Culture, and will end 'woke' curriculum in our schools. She will do a far better job than RINO Governor Doug Ducey—won’t even be a contest! Kari will make her wonderful family, and the MAGA movement, very proud. Kari Lake has my Complete and Total Endorsement. She will be a great Governor for the incredible people of Arizona!

230D88F7-695C-4449-B4C2-7D335840DB71.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Arizona Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake has been endorsed by President Donald J. Trump. Kari Lake is a walkaway career news anchor who left the media industry because she could not tolerate the lies...

And Kari's thank you.

:) 

Michael

More cracks in the dam.

jack-georgia-dropbox-harvesting.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

This is a huge development! In Georgia, 1,900 ballots were counted from a single Zuckerberg dropbox over one weekend, but surveillance shows only 24 people dropping off all of these ballots. That’s nearly 75...

Video exists--and is being looked at by government people--of a small number of people stuffing drop boxes with a huge number of ballots in the 2020 election in Georgia.

In one case, 24 individuals stuffed on drop box with 19,000 votes and, under Georgia law, they were only entitled to one vote each. Yes, even in drop boxes.

But I like Salty Cracker's take better.

Gotta face it. I'm just twisted like that.

Michael

It looks like Sidney Powell is drawing blood.

Her legal team was finally able to depose Eric Coomer, big shot at Dominion Voting Systems and plaintiff in lawsuit against Donald Trump.

It looks like Coomer melted down big time and the leftie judge granted him a special privilege. His deposition will be off limits to the public.

judge-marie-moses.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

What double standard? The American left is out to destroy the justice system in the country today. Attorney Sidney Powell announced during an interview last week that her legal team will depose Dominion’s Eric...

The grind keeps grinding...

I wonder if Coomer will keep throwing his hissy fits once he gets to prison.

Some big hairy dudes there might even find it entertaining...

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 10/1/2021 at 7:33 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Her legal team was finally able to depose Eric Coomer, big shot at Dominion Voting Systems and plaintiff in lawsuit against Donald Trump.

It looks like Coomer melted down big time and the leftie judge granted him a special privilege. His deposition will be off limits to the public.

The case order from Judge Radicka Leffti published at the Gateway Pundit is from the Colorado case Coomer v Donald J Trump for President et al. Case #2020cv034319

A couple of depositions from the defendents are available online. The first is Rudy Giuliani's deposition, the second Sidney Powell's.

page1-RudyDepo.png

page1-SidneyDepo.png

On 8/24/2021 at 2:25 PM, Brant Gaede said:

The caveat is failure to increase the debt ceiling in October. 

President O’Biden is sitting with Treasury Secretary Janet Yellon on TV saying, ‘We need to act to raise the debt limit.”

From ThoughtCo: The debt ceiling increased two times under President Donald Trump, but the Trump administration also tinkered with the budget and the debt ceiling in other ways throughout its four years. When Trump was sworn into office in January 2017, the national debt stood at $19.9 trillion. By November 2020, the debt had increased to over $27 trillion.

Under Trump the debt ceiling increased: by $1.7 trillion to $19.8 trillion (de facto) in March 2017, by $2.2 trillion to $22 trillion in March 2019 . . . . The debt ceiling was raised on 17 occasions under President Ronald Reagan, nearly tripling from $935.1 billion to $2.8 trillion.

On 10/1/2021 at 9:33 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now Coomer's deposition is no longer off limits.

DOMINIONS-ERIC-COOMER-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Eric Coomer is the former Director of Security and Product Strategy for Dominion Voting Systems. After the 2020 election debacle, where votes in at least five states had very suspicious results while running...

I went through the raw footage, which is on Rumble.

DXwxc.4Wpjb.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Dominion Voting Systems' Eric Coomer Sept 23, 2021 deposition

Even though the video is over 5 hours, there were a lot of breaks, so skipping through them and listening at double speed whittled it down to about an hour or so. (The time of a deposition is like the time of a football game. There is "on the clock" and "off the clock." And the "on the clock" official time for this deposition was one hour, even though in reality, it all took over five hours.)

Here is the transcript at arquive.org: Eric Coomer Deposition Transcript.

Coomer's defect was he had total contempt for Barry Arrington, Sidney Powell’s lawyer (she is the defendant in the case, which is why she wasn't deposing Coomer). This resulted in him getting so snarky, he compromised his own statements, then finally he got overly emotional from being so full of himself and being required to follow rules with this "fucking idiot" that, court-wise, he basically shit all over himself. And, I have to admit, Arrington is a perfect "country bumkin" lawyer who nails his prey, especially vain prey.

The reason I said "fucking idiot" is that Coomer stated that only fucking idiots voted for Trump and, from his tone of voice, his subtext, he was including Arrington and wanted Arrington to know it. I could almost see Arrington trying to his his smile.

I think Arrington had Coomer's emotional stability hogtied from the very start, though. Right at the beginning, right when the deposition clock started running, he mentioned that it was well known that Coomer used mind-altering substances and he wanted to know if Coomer was under the influence. Then he asked about heroin. Then he asked about cocaine. And so on. Boom. The masks stayed in place, but you can tell this landed hard on both Coomer and his lawyer.

If you want to go through the deposition video like I did, have at it. I like this stuff when I have the time. But for the essentials, the article gives almost all of the highlights.

The gist is that Coomer screwed up. Lawsuit-wise, he did faaaaarr more good for Sidney than he did for himself.

Michael

• Upvote 1

First: Pickup up steam...

Second: ???

October 15, 2021: “Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America”
“New Information found from public records, documents, and votes in Arizona. It is damning and determinative! Will be discussing this today.

• Smile 1

19 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

October 15, 2021: “Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America”
“New Information found from public records, documents, and votes in Arizona. It is damning and determinative! Will be discussing this today.

Its  beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

On 10/5/2021 at 6:26 PM, william.scherk said:

The case order from Judge Radicka Leffti published at the Gateway Pundit is from the Colorado case Coomer v Donald J Trump for President et al. Case #2020cv034319

A couple of depositions from the defendents are available online. The first is Rudy Giuliani's deposition, the second Sidney Powell's.

There are a raft of other depositions available. The Twitter account Trapezoid of Discovery is amassing them all in one place in the cloud. 

This is one of the Oltmann depositions: https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A63KF/coomerDoxDepos/oltmannDepo.pdf

A story at the Colorado Sun reports happenings in the courtroom:

Trump allies converge on Denver as key defendant defies judge in Eric Coomer’s defamation lawsuit

[...] 

The highest profile appearance came from Sidney Powell, the former lawyer for President Donald Trump best known for her promise to “release the Kraken” with regard to election fraud allegations. A federal judge in Michigan sanctioned Powell in August for “a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process” related to her legal efforts to push baseless election fraud claims in court. Her attorney objected Wednesday when lawyers for the plaintiff, Eric Coomer of Dominion Voting Systems, mentioned the sanctions in the Denver hearing, but the judge allowed it.

Powell had wanted to argue her own case in place of her lawyers, though lawyers for Coomer objected, arguing that it would improperly mix testimony with legal arguments.

[...]

The focus of the case is on claims made by conservative Colorado-based media figure Joe Oltmann that he infiltrated an antifa conference call in which Coomer allegedly stated that he had made sure Trump wouldn’t win the election. Conservative media outlets including One American News Network publicized Oltmann’s claims, which Trump-associated lawyers like Rudy Giuliani and Powell pushed in post-election news conferences to sow doubt about the integrity of the election.

Coomer has said the claims are all lies, with one of his lawyers, Zach Bowman, describing Oltmann’s claims as “a fraud narrative looking for a target — it was a calculated falsehood, it was not a mistake.”

[...]

Oltmann vowed Wednesday night to defy the judge’s order, which he likened to “Nazi Germany” and even threatened to sue her.

“I’m not going to stop using my 1st Amendment right to speak truth,” he wrote on Telegram. “I am not in violation of any order because I had no knowledge of the order and no one gave me an order. Now that I know, I will respect the unconstitutional order and make sure I post it for everyone to see while I sue the judge for violating my rights.”

Edited by william.scherk
Links, Colorado Sun report

Until Trapezoid gets his cloud account settled, this thread gives URLs to the depositions, with instructions:

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Here's the information Trump was talking of.
Conclusion, per the info:
 “Either a new Election should immediately take place or the past Election should be decertified and the Republican candidate declared the winner.”

(The usual disclaimer: Just sharing; I haven't read this, so I can neither confirm nor deny the justification of the info in relation to the conclusion.)

0b4f88670db19ce4.png
GAB.COM

ENoCH on Gab: ''

• 2 weeks later...

Small update.

GettyImages-1232896906.jpg?h=199d8c1f&it
JUSTTHENEWS.COM

Originally signed by 41 state legislators from 15 states, open letter prompted by Maricopa County voting review has now been signed by 150 from 38 states. 

Chomp chomp chomp...

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Michael

On 9/3/2021 at 11:28 AM, william.scherk said:

Mike Lindell is plenty pissed off at Zachary Petrizzo, at least according to Zachary Petrizzo

Mike Lindell has moved on ...

trump-lindell-0331201.jpg
STARPOLITICAL.COM

REPORT: My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has announced a 3-day "marathon" broadcast to PREPARE THE COUNTRY for the 2020 presidential election to be overturned

Is this 'hopium' or 'copium'?