Fraud and Context in the 2020 USA Elections

Michael Stuart Kelly

11 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Wait!

Didn't David Hogg, the gun control progressive kid with a mouth, set back Mike Lindell and MyPillow to almost bankruptcy with "Good Pillow"?

Maybe Bed Bath & Beyond can sell those...

:evil:

Michael

Wow...this part is actually not funny. But an important, if tragic, reminder that there will be casualties in the "culture war"...

Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Gustavo Arnal ID’d as man who jumped from NYC building, report says

Gustavo Arnal, 52, previously held executive roles at Avon, Procter & Gamble

iStock-458707421.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXBUSINESS.COM

Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Gustavo Arnal, 52, was identified as the man who jumped from a 60-story building in the Tribeca section of New...

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Wow...this part is actually not funny. But an important, if tragic, reminder that there will be casualties in the "culture war"...

Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Gustavo Arnal ID’d as man who jumped from NYC building, report says

Gustavo Arnal, 52, previously held executive roles at Avon, Procter & Gamble

iStock-458707421.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXBUSINESS.COM

Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Gustavo Arnal, 52, was identified as the man who jumped from a 60-story building in the Tribeca section of New...

Bed Bath & Beyond CFO who died after falling from NYC high rise was subject of insider trading and fraud lawsuit just before death, documents show

6314d99fed92be0018c5da8d?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

The lawsuit claims that Gustavo Arnal and investor Ryan Cohen collaborated in a "pump and dump" scheme to artificially inflate the...

Sorry, I wanted to add text to my post.  What the podcast is saying is that it's becoming clear that the three-letter agencies are quite willing to use their power to ensure that Democrats are perpetually the majority party, and that it does no good to say that Republicans can do the same, because the agencies aren't interested in helping them.  We are seeing the agencies becoming instruments of political power rather than law enforcers.   Law is breaking down.

• Upvote 1

I suppose I have to report on this since I am a big Bannon fan, but in essence, this is a big friggin' nothing-burger being sold as filet mignon.

we-build-the-wall-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Thursday Former Chief Strategist for President Trump, Steve Bannon, traveled to New York City today and turned himself in after was indicted on new junk charges by unhinged New York officials. New...

I probably should comment, but there's nothing but a publicity stunt by power abusers to comment on.

After November, these people will start becoming irrelevant--and that will grow--until all of them have been punished for abusing their power.

As for the stunt itself... yawn...

It seems like the predator class wants to inspire MAGA people to throw their asses out.

:) 

Michael

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I suppose I have to report on this since I am a big Bannon fan, but in essence, this is a big friggin' nothing-burger being sold as filet mignon.

Steve Bannon was charged (but never convicted) of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and money laundering in federal court in August 2000. The charges stemmed from the "We Build the Wall" campaign.

The indictment said that Bannon and co-defendants unlawfully siphoned off money from donors to the campaign.

When then-President Trump granted Bannon a pardon (on January 19 2021),  the federal case against him was terminated. 

Notably, two the three men charged with Bannon in federal court subsequently pleaded guilty

One was Brian Kolfage, an Air Force veteran from Miramar Beach, Fla., who lost both legs and an arm during his service in Iraq, and who founded the fund-raising campaign for the private We Build the Wall project, intended to further one of Mr. Trump’s signature political initiatives.

In court, Mr. Kolfage admitted to the judge, Analisa Torres, that he had conspired to illegally receive money from donations made to the project. Judge Torres noted that he had promised the public that “100 percent” of the donated money would be used to build the wall.

Now Steve Bannon is indicted once again and will go to trial in New York state court.  He faces five to fifteen years in prison if convicted.

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As for the stunt itself... yawn...

If the "stunt" of prosecuting Bannon's alleged fraud -- which given Kolfage and Badolato's guilty pleas, might seem like a slam dunk -- proceeds, he will head to trial this fall and justice may well be eventrually served. 

Who will be the face of War Room if Bannon gets sent to the pokey?

Edited by william.scherk
Grammar, tone, precision, candystriping

This is the first I've heard of this...WTH??? A Democrat in Nevada actually murdered a journalist because a story cost him an election? And this is not bigger news???

But please, tell me again how there's no proof of election fraud...

image.png?id=31639128&width=1200&height=
WWW.LOUDERWITHCROWDER.COM

Robert Telles, the Democratic Clark County Public Administrator, is alleged to have stabbed journalist Jeff German over stories that cost...

Watch: After Democrat kills journalist, another journalist calls on sheriff to denounce... Donald Trump

"A Democratic elected official was arrested on Wednesday, accused of killing a journalist. Robert Telles, the Democratic Clark County Public Administrator, is alleged to have stabbed journalist Jeff German over stories that cost the Democrat reelection. You may have missed the part that Robert Telles is a Democrat. As is the standard operating procedure, corporate media avoids including the detail of the accused being a Democrat when the accused is a Democrat."

Here is the way the average American person is going to see this, aided by a hard push from MAGA-friendly press (and, frankly, others).

[Cernovich wrote]: Biden regime re-enacts the Night of the Long Knives, using Nazi goons to raid dozens of Trump allies.

The FBI is turning into Nazi goons in the popular image.

Including participation in a Night of the Long Knives.

How stupid are these Biden people?

The only reason the FBI even exists is by the pleasure of the Executive and some Judicial. There is no Constitutional basis for it.

So think about all those TV shows, all those movies, all those thrillers, all those comic books and on and on and on where the FBI was the good guys protecting the American way of life.

Now the FBI is the Gestapo.

It is acting like the Gestapo.

It is preaching the law of the Gestapo.

Do Americans want a Gestapo? Nope.

That's not even up for debate in the minds of the vast majority. The Gestapo is evil to them.

In my view before, it would have been a hard--arduous--slog to abolish the FBI and distribute its resources to other law enforcement agencies. How are you going to do that to the good guys? So probably, it was near impossible.

Now it's easy. Just a little bit of story warring and in the new MAGA administration, pointing to the Gestapo behavior of the FBI, it will be a breeze. There will be resistance and probably more FBI-initiated violence and bullying, but, from what I see, that institution is going down hard.

I fully support that, too.

What the FBI has turned into has nothing to do with a government of the people, by the people, for the people. What's more, that particular government shall not perish from the earth. Instead, the FBI will.

Michael

• Upvote 1

No sooner than I wrote all that, I see this.

Apparently, the FBI has been on its own campaign to disarm citizens through a scam waiver and creating a database out of it.

7313nlnWtPcQ_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

A huge scandal: https://archive.ph/IwLhy Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar: https://tinyurl.com/yyxov782 My books: Blogger: https://tinyurl.com/y3tww3om Wordpress:...

FBI = Gestapo.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 9/9/2022 at 3:12 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[Cernovich wrote]: Biden regime re-enacts the Night of the Long Knives, using Nazi goons to raid dozens of Trump allies.

The FBI is turning into Nazi goons in the popular image.

Including participation in a Night of the Long Knives.

How many died during this awful Night? 

It's not easy to tell who was served subpoenas and who had their doors kicked down and then were taken out and shot by the SS, to be subsequently dumped into an unmarked mass grave. 

It might need a detour through "enemy of the people" territory to find out what exactly happened, grotesque hyperbole notwithstanding.

Give this a listen or two and see if Charlie and Steve come up with a single name who can be quoted about the executions, be they executions of a search warrant or an execution of ... 

1200x600wp.png
PODCASTS.APPLE.COM

‎Show The Charlie Kirk Show, Ep MAGA Under Siege—A Lesson in Fighting Back with Steve Bannon - Sep 9, 2022

Edited by william.scherk
Duped warrant

William,

I feel nostalgia for your legal minutia about the Jan. 6 Committee.

What happened?

Are those people and that committee no longer interesting to you?

:evil: 

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

How many died during this awful Night? 

Thank God this is America. 

So Night of the Long Knives can be a metaphor for a pattern in abuse of power, not a literal blood-soaked reality.

At least for now.

Besides, who needs to slash throats when the bad guys have Big Pharma to kill off innocents and enemies?

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Give this a listen or two and see if Charlie and Steve...

Wow. I didn't expect this.

I am so happy you are promoting and publicizing Steve Bannon and Charlie Kirk.

Let your words to the reader become mine: please give a listen or two to them.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

Where are the dead bodies?

Where are the lawyers?

(This lady doesn't understand that she just made an ad for Trump, not a critique.)

But I'm interested in this new phrase popping up.

"Where are the..."

I wonder if that's going to become a thing by the predators, our superiors. You know, a strategy so subtle, it's beyond the comprehension of the unwashed...

Michael

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Where are the dead bodies?

Where are the lawyers?

(This lady doesn't understand that she just made an ad for Trump, not a critique.)

But I'm interested in this new phrase popping up.

"Where are the..."

I wonder if that's going to become a thing by the predators, our superiors. You know, a strategy so subtle, it's beyond the comprehension of the unwashed...

Michael

She doesn't understand she's driving against traffic.

--Brant

• Smile 1

Now we begin to see why Georgia has been so competent in cover-ups and why it has been so difficult to get Georgia to institute fair election procedures.

It's a blackmail and grift haven.

Who wants to bet that's the tip of the iceberg?

Hell, that one was just for prostitution and they caught him in Florida, friggin' amateur.

Imagine the sex trafficking and pedophilia going on in the Georgia ruling predator class. 

Michael

EDIT: Article below. The Florida Fall Haul II operation recovered two victims from sex trafficking. And don't forget the Disney people and school teachers busted.

newspress-collage-23814526-1662842501936
NYPOST.COM

A sex sting operation in Florida led to 160 arrests of sex workers and those who solicit their services, including a top cop from Georgia, the Polk County Sheriff's Office announced Friday.

Confirming that at least one person has been served a grand jury subpoena. From Harmeet Dhillon's Twitter account, via RedState:

Screenshot_20220909-175026_Adobe-Acrobat

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
21 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Give this a listen or two and see if Charlie and Steve... [come up with a single name who can be quoted about the executions, be they executions of a search warrant or an execution of ... ]

Wow. I didn't expect this.

I've collected a few media items from here and there that shed light on who was served with a subpoena and who was subject to a knock and search and seizure.

In the grand jury subpoena redacted by Dhillon there is a clue to why names have not been published -- of the dozens (Bannon says 35) "raided" or subpoenaed folks from so-called MAGA World. 

In that Dhillon client's subpoena there is a 'request' (not a demand) that the fact of service and compliance be kept confidential:

grandJurySubpoena-KeepQuiet-Dhillon-snat

Let's not forget that this is the final outcome these idiots want.

Here's Rick Wilson from the Lincoln Project casually saying that people need to "put a bullet in Donald Trump"

Don't think they won't try.

Just look at history when a president has gone against the swamp. Ask Abraham Lincoln. Ask James Garfield. Ask William McKinley. Ask JFK.

And don't forget the times when the would-be assassins did not manage to pull it off. (That's the risk to the swamp when they encourage crazies and open doors for them rather than use professionals. Their performance is not the best.)

The swamp is only doing this lawfare Mickey-Mousing right now because they haven't yet found a way to assassinate Trump.

I don't think they will since President Trump is careful about security. But that is what they want to do. They say it out loud and dare anyone to believe them or disbelieve them.

Michael

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They say it out loud and dare anyone to believe them or disbelieve them.

Wanna see what that dare looks like?

Rick Wilson doesn't hide that, either.

He dares you to use reason and he is in full bullying mode.

The subtext is that he is going to physically damage Trump and anyone who supports him, and then laugh in glee about it.

I'm surprised the swamp lets this guy off his leash, but since he gets away with it, the swamp stands by and takes the culture's temperature with him (and idiots like him).

The swamp wants an authoritarian government with them in charge, but they know they have to do it in stages. The country has to be at a certain temperature before they will react to sudden violence by asking the authoritarians to take over, or at least doing something to get the authoritarians closer to taking over. Watching how the culture reacts to idiots like Wilson is how they test the waters.

Michael

On 9/10/2022 at 11:41 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Florida Fall Haul II operation recovered two victims from sex trafficking. And don't forget the Disney people and school teachers busted.

Just for the record...

“Oh Yes, We Always Have Disney Employees” – Florida Sheriff Discloses Results of Latest Human Trafficking Sting that Includes Teachers and, of course, a Disney Employee

fall-haul-small.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Polk County Sheriff’s office announced on Friday that 160 people were arrested in the latest human trafficking sting enforcement operation. 160 people were arrested in the seven-day undercover...

At least some people are happy in the Magic Kingdom.

Some diddle kiddies, but they're happy...

image.png

Michael

I agree with Waller.

They’re planning something. This constant drumbeat about domestic enemies is in preparation for something draconian.

I think they're going to execute some plan that will make muh Russians, the impeachments, the 2020 election fraud, the invasion of Trump's home, and so on look tame by comparison.

But I also think these are dumbasses at root and they will screw up their own plans because they are running out of juice and protective covering.

So I believe even more of them will be going to prison than if things stopped right now.

Whatever it is they are doing, it will be dumbass, and it will be irritating, and I predict it will fail like all other times, except for the stolen election--which they pulled off, but is coming off as a failed administration. At any rate, I expect whatever this will be to be one royal pain in the ass.

I can't wait to see many of these people in prison.

Michael