MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

Another feel-good post.

JUST IN: Recount Confirms GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert Officially Wins Race Against Democrat Adam Frisch

boebert-2.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A recount in Colorado’s 3rd Congressional district confirmed GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert won her race against Democrat Adam Frisch. Democrat Adam Frisch conceded to Republican Congresswoman Lauren...

Give 'em hell, Lauren.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

I posted the following in a different thread and I am cross-posting it here.

It's kinda cheating, I know, but I don't care.

This sea-change is important in the current culture and some OL readers might not follow both threads

President Trump made his major announcement that he teased.

He's selling NFT's - digital trading cards of himself dressed up in superhero costumes and situations. They are probably artificial intelligence art. Buyers automatically enter a sweepstakes to have dinners, golf games or online chats with him.

This is pure PT Barnum level and is as American as apple pie.

But there's a rub.

First, let's just get it out of the way.

His announcement.

image.png

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! My official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection is here! These limited edition cards feature amazing ART of my Life & Career! Collect all of your favorite Trump Digital Trading Cards, very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting. Go to collecttrumpcards.com/ & GET YOUR CARDS NOW! Only $99 each! Would make a great Christmas gift. Don’t Wait. They will be gone, I believe, very quickly!

As usual, the leftie and anti-Trump Internet is exploding with derision and mockery.

Which is just what he wants right now.

People talking about him.

Now, the rub. There are actually 2 rubs.

1. The first is that this is one of the events that will help save the entire NFT industry. After the recent cryptocurrency scandals, especially with FTX and even NFT scandals, the market for these things has tanked. 

Yet NFTs have the same fundamental characteristic as bitcoin. Once acquired, they cannot be confiscated like all other cryptocurrencies can due to a board of directors or other owners with power to mess with them. 

If you're interested, go here to see his announcement and video: Collect Trump Cards.

Total hoot.

Mockery hoot for Trump haters.  Fun hoot for Trump supporters. :) 

2. The second rub is that President Trump just came out with a declaration of war against enemies of free speech, including big social media companies. It is war-like in nature for real. He's talking about dismantling and destroying the "censorship cartel" (his term). He used terms like sinister, depraved, tyrants, etc.

• He said within hours of being sworn in, he will start bans on censorship.
  • He will fire federal workers who have engaged in censorship--including people from the Department of Health, Homeland Security, FBI, DOJ, and other federal agencies and departments.
  • He will use the DOJ to investigate and prosecute all people who have engaged in forming this censorship cartel with social media and media--and he listed a series of laws he will use in this law enforcement campaign.
  • He wants a bill on his desk from Congress to revise Section 230 to get big tech out of the censorship business.
  • He wants to defund all NGO and academic programs that promote censorship, banning universities that engage in this from receiving federal funds (research dollars and student loan support) for a minimum of 5 years.
  • He wants criminal penalties for the government, including the intelligence community, using private entities to do an end run around the Constitution for election interference.
  • He wants a 7 year cooling off period before anyone who leaves a federal intelligence agency is allowed to work for a media or social medial outlet that possesses vast quantities of user data.
  • He also wants a Digital Bill of Rights from Congress.
  • This is an amazing video.

President Trump announced this on Truth Social, but he also put the video on his Rumble channel.

President Donald J. Trump — Free Speech Policy Initiative

07Msh.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

If we don’t have FREE SPEECH, then we just don’t have a FREE COUNTRY. It’s as simple as that. If this most fundamental right is allowed to perish, then the rest of our rights and liberties will topple

So I wonder, I wonder. What is the real superhero announcement? NFT trading cards? Or declaration of war against the authoritarian state in the name of free speech?

Michael

EDIT: Trump supporters are even laughing at being caught in the gotcha.

Also, the transcript of the video is here: MUST WATCH: “I Am Urging House Republicans to Immediately Send Preservation Letters” – President Trump Makes HUGE Announcement Vowing to Reclaim Our First Amendment Rights

On 12/15/2022 at 3:37 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

President Trump made his major announcement that he teased.

He's selling NFT's - digital trading cards of himself dressed up in superhero costumes and situations. They are probably artificial intelligence art. Buyers automatically enter a sweepstakes to have dinners, golf games or online chats with him.

This is pure PT Barnum level and is as American as apple pie.

And there's this.

They sold out in 24 hours.

Trump Superhero Trading Cards Sell Out in 24 Hours – President Trump Responds

trump-playing-cards.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Thursday President Trump announced his superhero trading cards. They sold out within 24 hours and the price soared. President Trump responded to the news. CoinDesk reported: Former U.S. President...

Whoever thought of using NFTs as trading cards is a genius.

Michael

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And there's this.

They sold out in 24 hours.

Trump Superhero Trading Cards Sell Out in 24 Hours – President Trump Responds

trump-playing-cards.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Thursday President Trump announced his superhero trading cards. They sold out...

Whoever thought of using NFTs as trading cards is a genius.

Michael

Meanwhile, I could only find one youtube video of his real announcement… Forbes Breaking News … and the title was off point… something about Trump “reacting” to twitter…

G damn … 5d chess also includes

demonstrating in your face silence of censorship and shadow banning of the very campaign promises/announcement about Free Speech !!

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

It might seem odd that I am not talking a lot about Trump these days.

That's not because I am going cold on him. On the contrary, I am more resolved than ever to work to get him back into the White House and have a MAGA administration so they can fix some of the worst parts of government and kill off as much of the Deep State as possible.

It's just that in this lame duck session, all the bad guys are pulling out all the stops and there is nothing to do but weather it. It's all noise and little signal.

Yup. I think Trump is doing that right now, laying low. He's somewhat active on Truth Social, but nothing super-impactful. He knows he just has to do the rope-a-dope a little while longer.

So expect a lot of Trump in 2023, and that includes from me.

Wait until the rallies start again, for just one thing among many.

The good shall trump evil.

Michael

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

There are only 212 Dems and Jeffries got 213 votes, at least that is what is being given so far.

They fixed it.

I guess they had to.

The correct number is 212.

Isn't it funny how the Predator Class tries to cheat even during a live roll call vote?

Dayaamm!

Michael

• Upvote 1

President Trump: "It’s now time for all of our GREAT Republican House Members to VOTE FOR KEVIN, CLOSE THE DEAL, TAKE THE VICTORY," Trump posted on his social media platform. "DO NOT TURN A GREAT TRIUMPH INTO A GIANT & EMBARRASSING DEFEAT. IT’S TIME TO CELEBRATE, YOU DESERVE IT. Kevin McCarthy will do a good job, and maybe even a GREAT JOB - JUST WATCH!"

17 minutes ago, Peter said:

President Trump: "It’s now time for all of our GREAT Republican House Members to VOTE FOR KEVIN, CLOSE THE DEAL, TAKE THE VICTORY," Trump posted on his social media platform. "DO NOT TURN A GREAT TRIUMPH INTO A GIANT & EMBARRASSING DEFEAT. IT’S TIME TO CELEBRATE, YOU DESERVE IT. Kevin McCarthy will do a good job, and maybe even a GREAT JOB - JUST WATCH!"

Wow! 

Man oh man do I love my President!

Here is a piece of advice for the McCarthy supporters.

Calling--nonstop--the freedom caucus a "clown show," the "Taliban 20" and a bunch of names like that is not a good way to close.

Maybe a different tactic would be to negotiate.

Just sayin'...

Or they could do what Republicans love to do: lose with grace.

Michael

Watching Trump strategize is the ultimate! 

God Bless President Trump and when McCarthy gets sworn in methinks that it is basically going to be Trump's House! 

Not in My House will be the mantra by MAGA!