MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

29 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Unbelievable.

They're trying it again with the whole world watching, with the whole world knowing exactly what they are doing, too.

This is an attempt at theft right out in the open.

BREAKING: WHAT ARE THEY HIDING? Fences At Maricopa County Elections Department Are Reportedly Being Covered Up So People Cannot See! – STILL COUNTING 2 Days After Election

FE26422D-07DE-425E-9A35-C7A342D1B421.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Fences at the Maricopa County Elections Department have been covered with a green tarp, reportedly preventing people from...

I heard someone say these ballot counting shenanigans in Arizona are pure advertising for MAGA candidates in November. That's about right...

Michael

But that's not proof of cheating, though; I mean, we can't really see what they're doing, so let's not jump to conclusions...after all, correlation doesn't equal causation, and...well, you know...

Boo. Hiss. Weston Blasi on Market Watch: . . . .  Dick Cheney says that, “There is nothing more important [Liz Cheney] will ever do than lead the effort to make sure Donald Trump is never again near the Oval Office again.” Liz Cheney has been a Republican representative for Wyoming’s at-large House congressional district since 2017. But she’s facing a GOP primary challenge from the Trump-backed Harriet Hageman in November. Hageman had a 22-point lead over Cheney in a Casper Star-Tribune poll from July. end quote

What an old fart, Mr. former VP. At least I don’t look like Ditch Cheney now. I think. Well, sorta. Liz Cheney is trailing by 22 points! Yeah! Good bye / Go away.

Kari won.

That was quicker than I though.

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

PHOENIX (AP) — Kari Lake, a former news anchor who walked away from her journalism career and was embraced by Donald Trump and his staunch supporters, won the Republican primary for Arizona governor...

:)

Michael

I read some blurbs from people at the latest Trump Rally and the vast majority, of course, wanted Trump to run in 2024 and some hoped Biden would be running too. The name Ron DeSantis came up as a possible nominee or Veep with Trump.  

Steve Bannon at CPAC this weekend.

Notice that Steve is openly on a campaign to get rid of the Federal Reserve. And the administrative state. 

Both of these have been planks in the O-Land and L-Land movement for as long as I remember (despite Alan Greenspan).

Now the MAGA guys are coming to do it and guess what?

Silence in O-Land about this.

And, to me, this shows the power of story. The current story in our neck of the woods is that things like ending the Fed and the administrative state are achievable "someday," just not now.

Well, Steve and the people around him, and we all know that means Trump, are openly talking about doing this--here and now. That's their story. Do it now. Not "sometime."

As part of Steve's education on how the Fed works, and in layman's terms, he recommended the following book a while ago: The Lords of Easy Money: How the Federal Reserve Broke the American Economy by Christopher Leonard (referral link). He has interviewed Christopher a few times.

So I got the book and am about halfway through it. I should have finished it by now, but I am so invested in reading fiction for my writing, I get behind on the nonfiction. But I can say this from the half I have read so far.

What a fantastic book.

I never knew how money was actually made before. Now I do because of this book. There are authorized brokers (I think the number is 24 and they are called "Primary Dealers") from a set number of Fed banks. Basically, the US Government tells the Fed it wants to sell XXX amount of bonds to the Fed through Primary Dealer YYY. And it gives the amount of the bonds in dollars. Some dude at the bank where the Primary Dealer has an account--and who runs a computer--puts the amount in that Primary Dealer's account and the transaction is made.

Now here's the rub. That money did not exist before this moment. It came into existence through the fingertips of the dude at the computer at the bank. It is made up out of nothing and the money is not even printed. It's an electronic bank entry into a bank account. Not a transfer of dollars. A credit of dollars that had not existed until the entry.

But then the broker (the Primary Dealer) sends actual US dollars from that account based on that entry to the US Government and takes possession of the bonds.

The bank creates the money out of thin air by typing in a number.

I learned that from this book.

I also learned about zero percent interest rate (which is what is causing the current financial crises the world over) and lots of other things from this book.

I cannot recommend it highly enough. 

I don't even mind that the author is not Trump-friendly. But that's a "words and deeds" thing again. His words convey he's not Trump-friendly, but he luvs him some Bannon because he goes on Steve's show as much as he can. He has to know that means he's supporting Trump just by being there. Of course, in deed, not in word.

Enjoy Steve's video. I think you will like it.

Michael

Richard Barris just called it.

Joe Kent beat six-term incumbent Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler in the primary in Washington State.

Just one little detail. Jaime Herrera Beutler voted to impeach Trump.

And Trump? He endorsed Kent.

Don't forget, this is Washington State. The northwestern home of the fruitcakes.

Michael

Steve Bannon and Alex Jones are joining together their audiences for the midterm elections.

Here is Steve on Infowars with Alex joining in.

They are doing this for real, folks.

By uniting their audiences and all their activism (including those of others), added to the unpopular idiotic authoritarian measures of the current Democrats, they have a great chance at wiping out the Democratic Party between the midterm elections and the 2024 election..

Seriously.

The Democratic Party in shambles could end up looking something like today's Green Party in the US. In fact, it probably will.

Michael

Boom indeed.

BOOM: President Trump beats Mike Pence in Wisconsin…

2021.01.07-04.11-revolvernews-5ff732c515
WWW.REVOLVER.NEWS

Trump spanked Pence in yet another primary, this time in Wisconsin. A report indicates the GOPe donors are tired of wasting their money.

In short:

Trump-endorsed Tim Michels (R) defeats former Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch (R) in the #WIGOV GOP primary and will face Gov. Tony Evers (D) in the fall.

Michael

• Like 1

While we're doing it, let's do this one, too.

Trump-Backed Leora Levy Beats Out Moderate Candidate in Connecticut GOP Primary

Leora-Levy-1.png
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Leora Levy won the Republican Senate primary in Connecticut and will now face Sen. Richard Blumenthal in the blue state’s general election.

Let's just make sure nobody misses a certain detail.

Latina.

Cuban.

Levy, a Cuban American businesswoman...

Oh... and there's this:

Levy’s top rival, Themis Klarides, an attorney and former longtime state lawmaker, took on a more moderate posture during the race, particularly on social issues.

Klarides carried endorsements from the Connecticut GOP and three centrist Republican governors from the northeast corridor, Gov. Charlie Baker of Massachusetts, Gov. Larry Hogan of Maryland, and former Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey.

In Trump’s endorsement announcement, he bashed the trio of Klarides backers as “3 of the Worst RINOs in the Country.”

She was running against a dude hand-picked by incumbent and office-holding RINOs, except for Chris Christie, and she smoked him...

Michael

And this.

Sen. Ron Johnson Declared Winner Of Wisconsin GOP Primary

Republican Sen. Ron Johnson has been declared the winner of the Wisconsin GOP primary.

Former President Donald Trump offered his “Total Endorsement” of Johnson last year when he was mulling whether to run again or retire.

“Even though he has not yet announced that he is running, and I certainly hope he does, I am giving my Complete and Total Endorsement to Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin,” Trump said in a statement released by his political action committee. “He is brave, he is bold, he loves our Country, our Military, and our Vets. He will protect our Second Amendment, and everything else we stand for. It is the kind of courage we need in the U.S. Senate. He has no idea how popular he is. Run, Ron, Run!”

Michael

Sadly, Mr. Illegal Drop Box, Robin Vos, won in WI.

Speaker-Robin-Vos.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Wisconsin’s corrupt GOP Speaker of the State Assembly, Robin Vos, somehow picked up 260 votes to pull out a win in his GOP primary last night.   A local FOX affiliate in Madison, Wisconsin reported on Robin...

I bet this is not over, though.

Even if it is, I bet Vos is going to be extra careful with repeating his more careless monkeyshines. A big-ass spotlight in on him and on everyone around him.

And they are not going to turn it off.

Michael

On 8/10/2022 at 7:23 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Sadly, Mr. Illegal Drop Box, Robin Vos, won in WI

One thing leads to another ...

58 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

One thing leads to another

And then some. Prepare for every pundit on Earth to have at 'er.

Spintastics!

Edited by william.scherk
Added 2nd pertinent tweet

Full text (7 pages) of documents unsealed Friday afternoon: 
https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A76KF/studio/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854.17.0_10.pdf

Embed screen captures:

MAL-dox-aug12.jpg

MAL-dox-aug12%20(1).jpg

MAL-dox-aug12(2).jpg

MAL-dox-aug12(3).jpg

MALdox-Aug12-5.png

MAL-dox-aug12(4).jpg

MALdox-Aug12-6.png

5 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

"Spintastics!" would be a good title for the whole history of the attempt to find something - anything - to pin on Trump.

Ellen

Ellen,

We live a type of this here on OL.

We can call the entire history of attempts to find something on Trump an incompetent exercise in "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime."

But here on OL, it goes like this.

1. A hairbrained attempt is made on Trump, generally a propaganda hoax.

2. The fake news mainstream media goes apeshit promoting the idea.

3. The attempt blows up like a Wile E. Coyote antic.

4. William makes posts trying to legitimize the attempt and talks about the legal minutia of it. The legal minutia gets more neutral and more emphasized--and can even contain a comment or two deprecating the attempt--when defending and/or legitimizing the attempt becomes hopeless.

And the beat goes on. And the beat goes on. 

:evil: 

Here's just a small list if items where this happened. I got the list from a Scott Adams tweet somewhere.

How many of these hoaxes do you still believe are true? 

1. Russia Collusion Hoax 
2. Steele Dossier hooker story 
3. Russia paying bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan 
4. Trump called Neo-Nazis "Fine people." 
5. Trump suggested drinking/injecting bleach to fight COVID 
6. Trump overfed koi fish in Japan 
7. Trump cleared protestors with tear gas for a bible photo op 
8. Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. 
g. Elections were fair because no court found major fraud. 
10. January 6th was an "insurrection" to overthrow the government 
11. Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of The Beast 

As the saying goes, may we live in interesting times.

I've also heard that doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is the definition of the insanity of addiction.

In fact, I know that one from experience...

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But here on OL, it goes like this.

1. A hairbrained attempt is made on Trump, generally a propaganda hoax.

2. The fake news mainstream media goes apeshit promoting the idea.

3. The attempt blows up like a Wile E. Coyote antic.

4. William makes posts trying to legitimize the attempt and talks about the legal minutia of it. The legal minutia gets more neutral and more emphasized--and can even contain a comment or two deprecating the attempt--when defending and/or legitimizing the attempt becomes hopeless.

And the beat goes on. And the beat goes on. 

Re William's legitimizing attempts, I wonder:

Is he so foolish as to believe them himself?  Or is he hoping to deceive us (which he never succeeds at doing)?  Or is he just looking for something to make a complicated fuss about because he likes making complicated fusses?  Or…..?

Ellen

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Re William's legitimizing attempts, I wonder:

Is he so foolish as to believe them himself?  Or is he hoping to deceive us (which he never succeeds at doing)?  Or is he just looking for something to make a complicated fuss about because he likes making complicated fusses?  Or…..?

Ellen,

Despite all my criticism and ribbing of William, I believe he has a good heart with a misplaced self-image.

As I am coming to believe more and more about most people, I believe he is trying to do the best he can with what he's got.

And much of the time he doesn't know what that is.

I speculate, but I also observe.

Michael

Michael

4 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

If anyone is gonna "find" votes ... 

I just got this email from Liz Cheney.

Over the years, we’ve learned that politicians in Washington on both sides of the aisle are more concerned with scoring political points than actually working in a substantive fashion to advance a better policy agenda for our nation. Liz Cheney is proud to call herself a conservative. She believes in smaller government, a strong military, and personal responsibility. Liz wants to make sure everyone in this country who works hard has the opportunity to achieve their dreams. She believes that the American Dream is still achievable, but we must send leaders to Washington who will work in a common sense fashion without compromising on our most important principles. As Liz Cheney's primary election nears, she needs your help. 

Well, not only did Liz Cheney crash and burn (she's still snarling, though :) ) there is other good news from yesterday.

It comes from Alaska.

Sarah Palin and Kelly Tshibaka, both endorsed by Trump, advanced to the general elections in November for Representative and Senator respectively.

Due to Alaska's weird voting system, other Republicans did too. So Lisa Murkowski is still going to be around as a MAGA punching bag and a Great RINO Miracle Hope for a little while longer.

EHI3T5RP4KSUBYSBM2LAXSCKNM.jpg
WWW.DAILYPRESS.COM

Palin, in a statement Tuesday evening, called this “the first test case of the crazy, convoluted, undesirable ranked-choice voting system.”

btw - I never stopped loving Sarah...

She just wasn't McCain material...

Michael