Donald Trump

5 hours ago, Marc said:

And she has proof Peter!

She does!

7 hours ago, Marc said:

Yep and no ground game

Aaah. American politics and a free press. I haven't looked up any polls today, but DeSantos won't get the nomination unless President Trump is beset by a catastrophe. I only got one request for funds from El Presidente today. Remember, computer logs will never forget your web address! 

I think the more, bad press he gets will indicate that Trump is doing swimmingly against Biden or any other demoncratic candidate in 2024. And at this point I think DeSantos is running for VP. So, we shouldn't hear too, too much growling between Dee and DJ.

Can you imagine writing a name like DeSantos and having to go back to caps after two letters? What a waste of finger power. You know Ron DeSantos is going to get a shortened nickname when his name is written. Saying his name his fine though. I don't even know Ron's true ties to Hispanolia>spelling?. He would garner some votes if he can say hello in Spanish.      

Here he comes again, looking better than a body has a right to. Isn’t that the lyrics from a Dolly Parton song? Is she talkin’ bout DJ? Hmmm? Nikki Haley for VP?

From HuffPost: . . . Trump is also preparing for challenges from other Republicans, including former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, who also served as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations in his administration. “I talked to her for a little while, I said, ‘Look, you know, go by your heart if you want to run,’” Trump said, adding that Haley had previously said she wouldn’t run in 2024 if it meant challenging Trump.

New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu (R) told CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday he is also mulling a run. Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and former Vice President Mike Pence are also thought to be weighing a presidential bid.

This weekend Trump held events in South Carolina and New Hampshire, marking his first campaign appearances since he announced his candidacy in November. “I’m more angry now and I’m more committed now than I ever was,” he said . . . .

• 3 weeks later...

From The Washington Examiner: . . . . Sanders, the youngest governor in the United States and the longest-tenured press secretary in the Trump White House, flew up political draft boards after she delivered what Trump supporters agree was an "exceptionally strong" response to Biden's State of the Union on Feb. 7 . . . . end quote

And now there is Nikki Haley. She was nominated by Trump to be U.N. ambassador.

I guess we will need to learn how to spell potential or current candidates like Nikki Haley and Ronald (Ron) Dion DeSantis 

Here is an interesting view about Nikki Haley. I saw a picture of her Indian - American family and her father still wears a turban.

From Newsweek” Mary Trump, a political analyst and niece of former President Donald Trump, theorized recently that her uncle is hoping for more Republicans to run against him in 2024. Over the last several years, Mary Trump has emerged as the only member of the former president's extended family to be openly critical of his political career and rhetoric. She has also become a prominent voice against the increasingly extreme tendencies of the Republican Party.

On Sunday, she appeared on MSNBC's The Katie Phang Show to discuss the developing field of Republican candidates for the 2024 presidential election. Donald Trump was the first to declare his candidacy late last year, with former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley also officially joining the race on Tuesday. A former United Nations ambassador during the Trump presidency, Haley has been criticized since announcing her candidacy for her seeming unwillingness to differentiate herself from her former boss.

Mary Trump said that Haley is attempting a difficult balance with her campaign, having to avoid being overly critical of Donald Trump while also selling herself as a viable candidate. She also suggested, not for the first time, that Haley's bid might be part of a long-term plan to become Donald Trump's 2024 running mate.

"It's a little mystifying to understand what [Nikki Haley's] run is about, unless, as is often the case, she's running for vice president," Mary Trump said. "But she needs to walk a very fine line, right? She can't be too anti-Donald and she has to sort of toe the GOP line. I think we're going to see a campaign that's sort of replete with Republicanisms. We've already seen this in her opening bid, the racism, the homophobia, and the entire ignorance of the reality of America's past and her unwillingness to grapple with that. So I don't think we're going to see much interesting or unique in her campaign at all." . . . .

On 2/25/2023 at 2:42 AM, Peter said:

I guess we will need to learn how to spell potential or current candidates like Nikki Haley and Ronald (Ron) Dion DeSantis 

Here is an interesting view about Nikki Haley. I saw a picture of her Indian - American family and her father still wears a turban.

From Newsweek” Mary Trump, a political analyst and niece of former President Donald Trump, theorized recently that her uncle is hoping for more Republicans to run against him in 2024. Over the last several years, Mary Trump has emerged as the only member of the former president's extended family to be openly critical of his political career and rhetoric. She has also become a prominent voice against the increasingly extreme tendencies of the Republican Party.

On Sunday, she appeared on MSNBC's The Katie Phang Show to discuss the developing field of Republican candidates for the 2024 presidential election. Donald Trump was the first to declare his candidacy late last year, with former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley also officially joining the race on Tuesday. A former United Nations ambassador during the Trump presidency, Haley has been criticized since announcing her candidacy for her seeming unwillingness to differentiate herself from her former boss.

Mary Trump said that Haley is attempting a difficult balance with her campaign, having to avoid being overly critical of Donald Trump while also selling herself as a viable candidate. She also suggested, not for the first time, that Haley's bid might be part of a long-term plan to become Donald Trump's 2024 running mate.

"It's a little mystifying to understand what [Nikki Haley's] run is about, unless, as is often the case, she's running for vice president," Mary Trump said. "But she needs to walk a very fine line, right? She can't be too anti-Donald and she has to sort of toe the GOP line. I think we're going to see a campaign that's sort of replete with Republicanisms. We've already seen this in her opening bid, the racism, the homophobia, and the entire ignorance of the reality of America's past and her unwillingness to grapple with that. So I don't think we're going to see much interesting or unique in her campaign at all." . . . .

Do you seriously think that anyone will even come close to getting the Nomination from President Trump?

Even Governor DeSantis? 

7 hours ago, Marc said:

Do you seriously think that anyone will even come close to getting the Nomination from President Trump?

Uh. Let's see. 23, 24 . . . time passes and stuff happens . . .  I think a lot of people have been "considering "Dee Santo Ose."   

Whatever amount of votes President Trump received in 2020 be it 80 million or 100 million or more, this time he gets more.

Most of those votes are very upset that their vote was not counted or switched to Biden.

Not even Desantis thinks he will unseat the current President.

• 3 months later...

I know I am going to end up discussing the Trump Indictment by the DOJ, but it's a yawner. This is a massive distraction. 

All noise and not a hint of signal.

It's something for the fake news media, Deep State and anti-Trumpers to holler about. But it's going to fizzle. It's legal slime cobbled together by arrogant criminal lamebrains. 

A lot of people are going to take this seriously, though, and not in the manner the Predator Class intends.

Donald Trump is now officially a martyr for the average American. He has ascended to a religious standing in their hearts.

Let the Predator Class try to undo that once they realize the size of the boner they just produced.

:) 

Michael

20 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I know I am going to end up discussing the Trump Indictment by the DOJ, but it's a yawner. This is a massive distraction. 

All noise and not a hint of signal.

It's something for the fake news media, Deep State and anti-Trumpers to holler about. But it's going to fizzle. It's legal slime cobbled together by arrogant criminal lamebrains. 

A lot of people are going to take this seriously, though, and not in the manner the Predator Class intends.

Donald Trump is now officially a martyr for the average American. He has ascended to a religious standing in their hearts.

Let the Predator Class try to undo that once they realize the size of the boner they just produced.

Michael

As the saying goes, they can indict a ham sandwich.

No idea what the number is obviously but everytime they make one of these moves a specific amount of folks support our beautiful President.

Classic drip, drip, drip filling our reservoir of votes.

Now if they can only count them correctly, would'nt you agree Peter as you have always stated that we should focus on 2024.

On 6/9/2023 at 8:23 AM, Marc said:

Classic drip, drip, drip filling our reservoir of votes.

Marc also wrote: Now if they can only count them correctly, would'nt you agree Peter as you have always stated that we should focus on 2024.

One big question I have is, why are so many Republicans running against President Trump? Maybe they had more than a hint about what was coming from the DOJ, or maybe some are running for VP? These charges are either bogus or real. And now as an added bonus about one of Canada’s products, syrup.

Charlie Waffles theme song. Charlie [singing]: I drink from a sippy cup, sippy cup, sippy cup, I drink from a sippy cup 'cause I'm a big kid now, Bye-bye boobies, bye-bye boobies bye-bye boobies 'cause I'm a big kid now!

TV commercial: Call now and you'll also receive a bonus Charlie Waffles scratch and sniff poster! It smells just like maple syrup!

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Marc also wrote: Now if they can only count them correctly, would'nt you agree Peter as you have always stated that we should focus on 2024.

One big question I have is, why are so many Republicans running against President Trump? Maybe they had more than a hint about what was coming from the DOJ, or maybe some are running for VP? These charges are either bogus or real. And now as an added bonus about one of Canada’s products, syrup.

Charlie Waffles theme song. Charlie [singing]: I drink from a sippy cup, sippy cup, sippy cup, I drink from a sippy cup 'cause I'm a big kid now, Bye-bye boobies, bye-bye boobies bye-bye boobies 'cause I'm a big kid now!

TV commercial: Call now and you'll also receive a bonus Charlie Waffles scratch and sniff poster! It smells just like maple syrup!

How many are running against Trump?

17 ran last time, n'est pas?

Maybe they knew about the new retarded, idiotic, ridiculous, fraudulent and illegal trumped up charges ( no pun intended) because they are all RINOs?

I do like your VP concept though but pretty sure that Kennedy has that locked up.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm not sure you are aware of this, but that was one of Hillary Clinton's favorite songs of all time. Chelsea, too.

Well dang me. Maybe if President Donald J. Trump uses it in his campaign, Old Hickory and Chelsea will support him, with a roar!

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

On 6/10/2023 at 4:15 PM, Marc said:

I do like your VP concept though but pretty sure that Kennedy has that locked up.

I would love this.

But we will have to see what we see when it happens.

Meanwhile there's this:

RFK Jr. During Town Hall: “I’m Proud President Trump Likes Me” (VIDEO)

Do ya' think the Dems and anti-Trumpers are suffering from a massive acid reflux right about now?

Michael

• Smile 1

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Well dang me. Maybe if President Donald J. Trump uses it in his campaign, Old Hickory and Chelsea will support him, with a roar!

Awwwww mannnn Peter!!!!! Thank you for finally agreeing that President Trunp is actually still the President! Merci beaucoup!

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I would love this.

But we will have to see what we see when it happens.

Meanwhile there's this:

RFK Jr. During Town Hall: “I’m Proud President Trump Likes Me” (VIDEO)

Do ya' think the Dems and anti-Trumpers are suffering from a massive acid reflux right about now?

Michael

"When it happens", not if, me like, me like that comment mucho and with all things Trump, our very own feerless leader MSK, is and has always been a leading indicator!

Trump/Kennedy 150 million votes

Biden/Harris/Newsome et al 10 million.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeep city folks.