MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

Jenna Ellis says she's seen the inside documents.

According to her, McCarthy gets in tonight.

He finally agreed that any one member can call for a vote of confidence. And the 20 have made a pact that if he strays from his promises, they will not give him the 218 he will need to keep his position.

That neuters him.

The rest is basically what we all want.

Let's see if this happens as she said.

Michael

McCarthy lost the 14th round.

And the voting was such that they cant adjourn for the night.

So off they go to the 15th round.

I'm loving this.

Why?

You think this is heated?

Wait until the year moves along and the real dirt starts coming out.

People need to remember that this is what they have to deal with, not someone who will take a nice pat on the head, then sit down and shut up and obey.

What's worse, this today is just the minimum. Wait until real stakes are in play.

Like I said, I'm loving this...

:) 

Michael

Here's the rub.

It's in this article.

Here Are the 6 Republicans Who Voted ‘Present’ in the Final Vote for McCarthy’s House Speakership

house-lawmakers.jpeg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

Six Republican House lawmakers voted "present" instead of "yea" in the final vote that secured the House Speakership ...

The rubby part is this:

To win their support, McCarthy had made a number of concessions, including agreeing to multiple reforms in the House procedures to largely empower the rank-and-file members and decrease the power of the speaker.

Just hours ahead of the vote that made McCarthy the next House speaker, a package of proposed rules for the 118th Congress was released. It marked the first public release of legislation showing the various concessions McCarthy made to the 20 dissidents.

Such rules, if the package is passed, would include, among multiple provisions: raising the vote threshold required to approve increases in tax from a simple majority to a three-fifths majority, and imposing budget restraints. It would establish several panels to investigate various issues of concern and lower the requirements needed to call for a vote of no confidence in the speaker. It would also provide members with a 72-hour notice to read bills before they get to vote.

The House is scheduled to vote on Jan. 9 on whether to adopt the proposed rules package.

January 9, Monday, is the magic day.

If that package of proposed rules is not passed as agreed, if they find a way to fuck with those rules, all I will hear is splish-splash and think that the whore wasn't tamed after all.

But if it is passed, this will be awesome, even with McCarthy at the helm.

That won't change his nature as a swamp creature, but it will mean he came out to live on dry land for a while. And who knows? Maybe he'll even give up the night life for the time being...

Michael

Thank God!

Something is coming out right.

UPDATE: GOP-Controlled House Passes New Rules Package in First Major Test for Speaker McCarthy 211 to 205

house-rules-passes-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The GOP-controlled House on Monday is voting on a 55-page rules package for the 118th Congress. This is a big test for Speaker Kevin McCarthy. UPDATE—- The House passed the Rules Package on...

Nothing was settled until this vote. Now it's House Rules for real.

There's a weird wording in the article, though. It was a quote from CBS:

The rules package at the heart of McCarthy’s quest to become speaker does include some of the concessions he made. 

Some?

What the hell do them mean "some"?

Since that is from fake-ass CBS, I will look around before I opine on that.

In the worst case scenario, though, it looks like most of the things got done the way they were negotiated.

Finally...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Many people on the MAGA side think Laura Loomer goes waaaaaay over the top too often for comfort.

And she does at times.

I love it.

I love the way she keeps even the good guys in line with reality.

Laura may yell and get triggered about people infringing reality too much, but reality is her standard for substance--at least in the stuff from her I have seen. 

That makes her valuable to me.

But I have to admit, she could use a few pointers on human interaction among friends...

Michael

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Diamond passed away.

Many on the left are going hog wild with glee.

And they often say she died of COVID as they make merry.

This story at the Guardian says that is not confirmed, and not only that, Diamond said on TV she never got COVID.

From that article:

The cause of Hardaway’s death has not been confirmed. She was hospitalized in November, with the sisters asking followers to pray. Rumours that she had contracted Covid were not confirmed, and the cause of her hospitalization was not announced. On her Newsmax show in December, Hardaway denied that she had ever contracted Covid, calling the claim “fake news”.

So we have to wait and see what took her from us.

I don't know why the insiders are not releasing the nature of her illness, but respect for Diamond and Silk and what they stood for demands their wishes to be observed.

When it's time, it will be revealed...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Almost everybody on the MAGA side, except the hardcore, are saying we should not make too much out of this. That Biden will get a slap on the wrist at most as the DOJ will continue hard after Trump.

However, I saw some tweets saying that Kash Patel said (I know, I know, that is a shitty way to provide information :) --I'll try to do a better source later) that Susan Rice is behind these disclosures. The aim is to take out Biden and replace him with a different person for 2024, maybe even as president right now.

In my view, the best way of getting rid of Kamala Harris is to let her become President as the world burns around her like it is starting to do. 

Here's an indication that this might be true in action.

BREAKING: Merrick Garland Appoints Robert Hur as Special Counsel to Investigate Joe Biden’s Handling of Classified Documents

IMG_2978.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

US Attorney General Merrick Garland on Thursday afternoon delivered a statement after classified documents were found in Joe Biden’s private office and home. On Monday it was revealed top secret intelligence...

I don't know about you, but to me, this does not look like a coverup. If it is, this would be one of the most inept attempts at a coverup on the presidential level in US history.

I can't say these document oopsie disclosures were intentional. Maybe the backroom folks like Rice are simply taking advantage of an accidental occurrence and made it grow.

But, regardless of whether it was planned or not, right now, this smells like a take-down.

You have to admit, Biden and his son would make great scapegoats. They have enough provable baggage--tons of it--to satisfy the public of the need by the Democrats to turn their backs on the Bidens as a whole and come out with the appearance of being virtuous, of doing the right thing even when it hurts.

Michael

14 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

However, I saw some tweets saying that Kash Patel said (I know, I know, that is a shitty way to provide information :) --I'll try to do a better source later) that Susan Rice is behind these disclosures. The aim is to take out Biden and replace him with a different person for 2024, maybe even as president right now.

On a quick search, I found Monica Crowley saying this. She's not Kash, but she's a real source on video. :) 

Rh7Th.qR4e-small-Monica-Crowley-Bidens-D
RUMBLE.COM

Monica Crowley: Biden’s Document Leak Is The Establishment’s Tool To Remove Biden From The 2024 Race

Michael