MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

1 hour ago, Strictlylogical said:

No one is above the Constitution.

If someone, ANYONE were, he would be King, and America has no king, needs no king.

S,

More people in O-Land need to be on board with this sentiment, not just in words, but in deeds.

I have eyes, so I can't help but see. As a movement that changes the culture, Objectivism is a paper tiger.

Some teeth and claws representing principle would be nice.

Or, hey. Why don't we have another lecture series about it. Right?

Saving the world one long-winded lecture at a time...

And don't forget preachy articles...

:) 

Maybe a new movement could be founded, say, an Objectivism With Balls movement.

Michael

• Smile 1

I just saw Steven Bannon make a comment that got gears turning in my head.

He said the 3 biggest anti-Chines Communist Party influencers in America, Donald Trump, Miles Guo, and him, Steve Bannon, have all been indicted in New York.

And that led me to thinking. What else is in New York that could explain that?

Something with a lot of interaction with the CCP...

What?...

Oh yeah...

Wall Street.

Hmmmmmmm...

Michael

A couple of comments.

1. I don't know if anyone noticed, but there has been a systemic blackout on covering Trump in the fake-ass mainstream media for a few months, including on Fox News.

It's been on purpose and agreed to backstage. The fake-ass media does not want to keep Trump's name in the public to hurt his chances of reelection.

Now this.

By Trump goading the idiot in NY to indict him (we know the jury was rigged), Trump is once again all the fake-ass mainstream media talks about.

And will continue to talk about.

Trump is leading them around by the nose all over again...

2. I would not be surprised if Trump shows up to be booked with his own handcuffs. Oh dear, You poor offiials. You forgot your cuffs? Here, use these.

That's too good of a publicity shot to pass up. And a first.

In addition to normal considerations, that shot, if it happens, will sell tee-shirts and posters by the ton-load. With meme-text, of course.

Michael

15 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Or, hey. Why don't we have another lecture series about it. Right?

Saving the world one long-winded lecture at a time...

And don't forget preachy articles...

I like this in the abstract, but I get the feeling you are alluding to something specific which eludes me…

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A couple of comments.

1. I don't know if anyone noticed, but there has been a systemic blackout on covering Trump in the fake-ass mainstream media for a few months, including on Fox News.

It's been on purpose and agreed to backstage. The fake-ass media does not want to keep Trump's name in the public to hurt his chances of reelection.

Now this.

By Trump goading the idiot in NY to indict him (we know the jury was rigged), Trump is once again all the fake-ass mainstream media talks about.

And will continue to talk about.

Trump is leading them around by the nose all over again...

2. I would not be surprised if Trump shows up to be booked with his own handcuffs. Oh dear, You poor offiials. You forgot your cuffs? Here, use these.

That's too good of a publicity shot to pass up. And a first.

In addition to normal considerations, that shot, if it happens, will sell tee-shirts and posters by the ton-load. With meme-text, of course.

Michael

You see… there!

Someone causing crises to a specific end… but who’s end and who ultimately does the crisis serve?

I have been only seeing the left totalitarian thing out there … what about the destroyer in the shadows … the playboys (or whatever facade) we are meant to despise?

What if Soros IS Frisco?  What if his public motives are all a lie?  and we are just marbles…

(edit: This is partly in jest…)

8 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

... who’s end and who ultimately does the crisis serve?

S,

In The Art of the Deal, Trump explicitly states his view on publicity.

He wants it and negative publicity is just as good as positive, many times even better. That's his view and his results show that it works for him.

A media blackout is not good for Trump. It's even worse than an indictment.

But Trump has the media's number in more ways than one.

Here is what he does to the media all the time, except he does it from their dark side.

On 7/15/2020 at 6:25 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Remember Roger Rabbit going mmmphhhhffff mmphhhhffff mmphhhhffff while he was hiding because someone sang, "Shave and a hair cut..." and then stopped?

Finally Roger pops out, strikes a pose, and goes,

"Two biiiiittts!"

🙂 

That's what Trump does to the media.

The media is like Roger Rabbit's evil cousin.

But being evil doesn't matter.

They still can't help themselves.

Michael

Bill Maher sees it coming and he's trying to preempt it, but doesn't know how.

Maher: Trump’s ‘Always Guilty’ But I Don’t Want to Be a Country Where We Go After Every Ex-POTUS and This Is Similar to Edwards

Maher912.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

On Friday's broadcast of HBO's "Real Time," host Bill Maher said that he's torn over the indictment of former President Donald Trump because while he | Clips

I bolded the important part in the excerpt below:

Maher stated, “[W]e have this impossible choice here…for me, it’s like, you can’t not go after him, because he’s always guilty, the same thing with the impeachments, he was guilty in both. But, I always ask myself the question, what is actually better for the future of the country and my future? Because I don’t want to live in a country where we are one of these places where whoever is President, as soon as they get out of office, they go after them. … I don’t know. It’s almost Greek tragedy-like, because you set off this cycle of revenge like the House of Atreus, and I guarantee you, when Biden is out of office, day two, they will try to arrest him.”

Maher knows that his side is doing to Trump will get payback when power changes hands.

As an interesting aside, notice how Maher is gnostic all the way to the bottom in his Trump Derangement Syndrome. For him, Trump is always guilty. Watch the video in the article and see when Lieutenant Governor of Virginia Winsome Sears said we don't even know yet what the charges are, Maher said, snidely, "Yehaaaahhh... we basically know."

This moment popped out for me because you can see what a gnostic's mind acts like--spontaneously--when it has rejected reality and the dialectic, or ultimate truth, is the foundation of its epistemology.

This gnostic thing... once you see it, you see it everywhere.

But some of Maher's brain is wedded to reality and he is terrified of what is coming. He knows Trump wins in courts because his side can't produce evidence of wrongdoing. And he also knows that, with so much info out there on Biden's crimes, he will likely lose in court now that the precedent is set for arresting former presidents...

Sing, canary, sing... the coal mine is a tremblin'...

Michael

On 4/1/2023 at 5:26 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... that shot, if it happens, will sell tee-shirts and posters by the ton-load. With meme-text, of course.

Aaaaaaannnnd... no sooner said, then this:

Donald Trump Has Big Plans for His Mugshot Once It Is Taken: Report

trump-4.jpg
WWW.WESTERNJOURNAL.COM

The Trump campaign said it raised $4 million in 24 hours after the indictment. "Over 25 percent of donations came from first-time donors."

The Mail reports that the image will be “plastered on coffee mugs, tea towels, posters, T-shirts and flags.”

. . .

She said, “President Trump knows his mugshot will become the most famous mugshot ever in the history of the world.”

. . .

Kramer is convinced that, “Everyone is going to want it. Even his detractors.”

That's the Trump magic. Engineer a situation where polar opposites grow and are at each other's throats, then give them products and a way to get freebies bearing the thing they are fighting over.

The rest is easy. Make a killing in money and publicity.

With Trump, we get a good guy to boot.

Michael

Today's the day the indictment happens.

Unless something out of the ordinary occurs, you will probably not see me write too much about this. In essence, it is a publicity stunt and a massive abuse of power by the Establishment.

It's not going to do much other than give Trump another banner for his rallies.

I don't want to sound above it all or anything snooty, but damn. This one is just too much noise and hardly any signal at all.

I'll probably keep up the humor, though.

Michael

It happened. A courtroom shot released.

image.png

Charges unsealed. They are lots of BS.

Trump pleads not guilty.

Then a hell of a lot of noise happened, all without signal.

Oh...

There's this.

No gag order.

Guess there's gonna be lots more noise...

I have heard a theory that Bragg went rogue, which is why Soros distanced himself from him and why so many high-profile Dems opposed this indictment.

But now it's done.

And watch Bragg turn into the fall guy.

They could not help themselves, poor things.

The idiots ate their own poison.

Now the fun starts. 

Michael

If you are interested, here are Trump's remarks today after the indictment.

He went back to Mar-a-Lago in Florida to give them.

I detected in his talk how furious he was. It was controlled fury, no threats or anything, but the fury was discernible.

I bet that fury carries over through his entire campaign and into his first year as the 47th President in 2025.

eJ30i.swmXe.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will deliver remarks at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida on...

Go to about 23:30 for the beginning of him talking.

Don't bring none and there won't be none.

Well, they brought some.

Now they gonna get a lot.

Michael

EDIT: I had written 27th President instead of 47th and got a note backstage. It's corrected now. Apologies not just to Trump, but to William Howard Taft. :) 

• Smile 1

Here is some more fun.

The fun part starts here. I saw Andrew Napolitano agree with this. Except he added the following. The Dems think Biden will beat Trump in the general because the campaign will be about his personality and not Biden's policy disasters. And there will be a twist. Hillary Clinton will be in the VP slot as they shuffle Kamala Harris off into some judgeship or something. Then, after Biden is reelected, he will resign and Hillary Clinton will become president.

Napolitano showed a video of Pelosi interviewing Clinton and calling her Madam President by mistake as an indication of this plan. From what I saw, Pelosi did look flustered as if she spilled the beans. 

All I can do is stand in awe.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is some more fun.

The fun part starts here. I saw Andrew Napolitano agree with this. Except he added the following. The Dems think Biden will beat Trump in the general because the campaign will be about his personality and not Biden's policy disasters. And there will be a twist. Hillary Clinton will be in the VP slot as they shuffle Kamala Harris off into some judgeship or something. Then, after Biden is reelected, he will resign and Hillary Clinton will become president.

Napolitano showed a video of Pelosi interviewing Clinton and calling her Madam President by mistake as an indication of this plan. From what I saw, Pelosi did look flustered as if she spilled the beans. 

All I can do is stand in awe.

Michael

So Biden/HRC v Trump/MGT

Me like muchisimo!

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Once Trump gets back into the Presidency with both chambers of Congress, they just made it a lot easier for him to dismantle the swamp.

Michael

Imagine Trump with both Houses and precedent to arrest former Presidents.

Chess, not checkers.

2 hours ago, Marc said:

Not one because Trump will have his hand on the Bible.

I hope the election is monitored closely by those who want a fair and legal election. 

I hope Melania sticks with him, but she sounded quite angry on a phone call someone taped as she expressed her anger about Cloudy Daniels (though Stormy seems apt too.)  

• Upvote 1

Wednesday April 5, 2023. Rasmussen Reports. General Election. Trump 47, Biden 40. Trump plus 7. DeSantis 46. Biden 38.

Direction of Country. Right Direction 27. Wrong Track 63.

edit. I found another one. Wednesday April 5, 2023. Rasmussen Reports. General Election. Nicky Haley up by four over Joe Biden.