MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm done looking at tweets about the Townhall for the night.

This one gave me closure.

LOLOLOL...

:) :) :) :) :) 

Michael

He toyed with her like a cat with a mouse, you know when the cat messes around with the mouse first.

You want proof Peter, listen to the crowd.

What if President Biden isn’t the Democrat nominee?

From Fortune: Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the long-shot candidate challenging Joe Biden for the Democratic 2024 nomination, believes the CIA had a role in the assassination of his uncle, JFK. He opposes vaccines on the grounds they're a medical conspiracy, and he has boosted a theory that Bill Gates is out to control us all with microchips. He's a crackpot in other words . . . .

29 minutes ago, Peter said:

What if President Biden isn’t the Democrat nominee?

From Fortune: Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the long-shot candidate challenging Joe Biden for the Democratic 2024 nomination, believes the CIA had a role in the assassination of his uncle, JFK. He opposes vaccines on the grounds they're a medical conspiracy, and he has boosted a theory that Bill Gates is out to control us all with microchips. He's a crackpot in other words . . . .

Imagine if Trump choose him as his VP Peter?

Imagine what MAGA and JFK could do? 

The ticket would be MAGA and the part of the Dem party that is disgusted with what the party has become.

That ticket would get 100 million MAGA votes and a minimum 50 million Dem votes, so against the RINO's and the establishment Dems would have like 20 million votes, zero States, and nothing else.

10 hours ago, Marc said:

Imagine if Trump choose him as his VP Peter?

He probably had a rough childhood because of the traumas he had. However, he would need to explain his use of drugs in the 80’s. And he might pull votes away from Republicans who want a republican as VEEP who supports Trump’s policies . . . and would be a good backup for President Trump. How about a woman who is also running for Prez?  

From Wikipedia about RFK, Jr: . . . There was discussion in the press that the first Obama administration was possibly considering him as a candidate for Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, but his controversial statements and arrest for heroin possession in the 1980's made him unlikely to receive Senate confirmation.

On 5/10/2023 at 10:12 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm done looking at tweets about the Townhall for the night.

That was Wednesday, but I didn't stop looking at tweet reactions, and reactions elsewhere for that matter, after that.

:) 

Here is one of the best commentaries on what happened I have seen. Granted, I am biased toward Trump, but I am looking at reality, too. 

Kimberly Guilfoyle interviewed Steve Bannon about the CNN Trump townhall on her own show. This clip is on the War Room's channel.

On a point outside the townhall, from what Steve said to Kimberly, Desantis went to the City of London (which is in London, but it is not London, it's a major financial hub for the world) and the reaction was a solid negative among the monied interests. 

I did not know Kimberly Guilfoyle had a show on Rumble. For those interested, here is the link:

Kimberly Guilfoyle

I followed her.

It's a new show on alt media, so it's just starting, but it looks good from what I see.

Michael

btw - Fox News, which had been boycotting Trump up to this townhall because "Orange Man Bad," is now going to broadcast his rallies live.

Somebody at Fox is getting tired of getting its ass kicked by reality.

Michael

EDIT: The following came out after my post, but here an article to go along with this news.

FOX Corp Suddenly Decides to Air Trump’s Iowa Rally as Numbers Continue to Flatline Following Their Move to Fire Tucker Carlson

tucker-fox-news-sinking-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

FOX News continues to hemorrhage viewers following the company’s decision to fire their top cable news host Tucker Carlson.

I think it is a mistake for Ron DeSantis to run against President Trump for the GOP nomination. He would immediately have enemies who might have voted for him, and given him their time and money, if President Trump did not run. I don’t think he can win against President Biden or another Democratic without the support of Trump’s wing of the party . . . unless the political landscape changes.

And I suppose it will change before November, 2024. I won’t list the probable reasons for a shift but feel free to offer some scenarios. So, would former Trump supporters vote for DeSantis, Biden, some other candidate, or abstain? Peter

Today, The Media?, is showcasing how badly DeSantis is doing in the polls compared to President Trump. Yet they are touting how much Pac money DeSantis is raising at the same time. I guess their tactics change but their goal does not: the election of a leftist but maybe not the reelection of President Biden.

Joe has been in nearby Rehoboth Beach vacationing and riding his bike. We get an occasional single or a group of bicyclists going by our country house. I will be on the lookout for him. "Good day sir. I am a Secret Service Agent. Can the President use your bathroom?" Ha. I guess I would say "Sure" and invite them in.  

So far, I only watched this video to the end of the Steve Bannon interview segment (about an hour from the beginning), but I am enormously pleased to see Steve Bannon and Mike Adams united.

97sQ3p2Pz2wb_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Brighteon Broadcast News, May 19, 2023 - We are the WHITE HATS who must RESCUE the Republic! (Feat. Steve Bannon) 0:00 Intro 2:28 Big News 3:09 Food Rationing 12:44 Explosive Ammonium...

Each of these men have massive audiences and they are all in for Trump.

They discussed the political landscape in the same manner I see, not in terms of what I want first, but in terms of what is real.

The main two enemies of the American government and MAGA are the Chinese Communist Party and the Deep State (or as Bannon calls it, the administrative state). Both Steve and Mike agree with this. (I agree, too. :) )

On top of that, I was very interested in what they had to say about Elon Musk. Neither of them likes Elon, mainly because of his ties to CCP money.

I, right now, lean a bit more in favor of Elon. It's not because I ignore this tie or ignore that I am disgusted Elon will not allow Mike Adams on Twitter, but my reasoning is you fight a war with what you've got, not with what you want.

The choice with social media--mainstream social media--is the woke social media of the Predator Class or Elon Musk. For now, neither will go away by wishing and both sides are going to have a huge effect on the 2024 election.

I fully agree we have to support alt media, and I do that all the time. And hell, I hammer the fake-ass news mainstream media every day. But that also means I have to have some notion of what they say. I can't just ignore them. At least not yet.

Why bother? Here's my reasoning.

At the end of Rand's life, she said the American sense of life is what pulls us through everything (and she said it is precarious and all the rest). What I see with Elon Musk is that, by allowing as much free speech on Twitter as he does, he keeps the American sense of life nourished both on that platform and on the part that bleeds off. He may realize the size of his mistake later if authoritarianism is his final goal, but currently, in the current state of cultural war we are in, I have to support one of our main weapons for the good guys, this sense of life.

But there's another side and it might make me look inconsistent. I am 100% glad neither Steve Bannon nor Mike Adams with their gigantic audiences like Elon Musk. I like that they bash him. I support them both bashing him even as I support Elon on Twitter.

Catherine Austin Fitts (a lady I love) uses an expression that is perfect for this level of conflict in public discourse on the same side: a Refiner's Fire. That comes from a Biblical passage (mentioned several places in Malachi 3), What burns off will be impurities and what will remain will be pure gold and pure silver.

Anyway, enjoy the interview. I, for one, loved it.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So far, I only watched this video to the end of the Steve Bannon interview segment (about an hour from the beginning), but I am enormously pleased to see Steve Bannon and Mike Adams united.

97sQ3p2Pz2wb_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Brighteon Broadcast News, May 19, 2023 - We are the WHITE HATS who must...

Each of these men have massive audiences and they are all in for Trump.

They discussed the political landscape in the same manner I see, not in terms of what I want first, but in terms of what is real.

The main two enemies of the American government and MAGA are the Chinese Communist Party and the Deep State (or as Bannon calls it, the administrative state). Both Steve and Mike agree with this. (I agree, too. :) )

On top of that, I was very interested in what they had to say about Elon Musk. Neither of them likes Elon, mainly because of his ties to CCP money.

I, right now, lean a bit more in favor of Elon. It's not because I ignore this tie or ignore that I am disgusted Elon will not allow Mike Adams on Twitter, but my reasoning is you fight a war with what you've got, not with what you want.

The choice with social media--mainstream social media--is the woke social media of the Predator Class or Elon Musk. For now, neither will go away by wishing and both sides are going to have a huge effect on the 2024 election.

I fully agree we have to support alt media, and I do that all the time. And hell, I hammer the fake-ass news mainstream media every day. But that also means I have to have some notion of what they say. I can't just ignore them. At least not yet.

Why bother? Here's my reasoning.

At the end of Rand's life, she said the American sense of life is what pulls us through everything (and she said it is precarious and all the rest). What I see with Elon Musk is that, by allowing as much free speech on Twitter as he does, he keeps the American sense of life nourished both on that platform and on the part that bleeds off. He may realize the size of his mistake later if authoritarianism is his final goal, but currently, in the current state of cultural war we are in, I have to support one of our main weapons for the good guys, this sense of life.

But there's another side and it might make me look inconsistent. I am 100% glad neither Steve Bannon nor Mike Adams with their gigantic audiences like Elon Musk. I like that they bash him. I support them both bashing him even as I support Elon on Twitter.

Catherine Austin Fitts (a lady I love) uses an expression that is perfect for this level of conflict in public discourse on the same side: a Refiner's Fire. That comes from a Biblical passage (mentioned several places in Malachi 3), What burns off will be impurities and what will remain will be pure gold and pure silver.

Anyway, enjoy the interview. I, for one, loved it.

Michael

I agree with you there… gold and silver.

No one is wholly static, determined, or immutable.  We have identity, but we are free willed and by degrees self made and the interplay of what we are, what we are becoming, and the world that is, have periods of accelerated compounding causation… such as the “interesting times” of now.

It is the Times and Issues like these which are the crucible in which our characters are forged… it was ever true of the villains and heroes that arose in such times throughout history…

and that goes for Elon as well.  

With bated breath, my fingers are crossed but I am smiling rather than cringing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2023 at 8:29 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

MTG has fallen from grace with the MAGA crowd.

She supported the bloated budget bill, and now she thinks they should not release all of the J6 footage.

Hell and damnation.

I hate to see this, but it is what it is.

Michael

aw geez say it ain’t so…

is she a plant or a Desanctimonious creature or genuine but just off on a few specific issues?

6 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

aw geez say it ain’t so…

is she a plant or a Desanctimonious creature or genuine but just off on a few specific issues?

I think the latter but then again you did not ask me.

I have a sneaky feeling that she is still MTG as we know her though.

I hope this is temporary, but, sadly, it ain't looking good.

MTG Says She’s DONE With Steve Bannon

bannonmtg.jpg
WLTREPORT.COM

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia is looking to separate herself from MAGA media figures such as Steve Bannon. New leaked text messages reveal MTG messaged Rep. Matt Gaetz and stated:...

The good part for me is that Trump is silent on this so far.

Michael

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I hope this is temporary, but, sadly, it ain't looking good.

MTG Says She’s DONE With Steve Bannon

bannonmtg.jpg
WLTREPORT.COM

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia is looking to separate herself from MAGA media figures such as Steve Bannon. New leaked text messages reveal MTG messaged Rep. Matt Gaetz and stated:...

The good part for me is that Trump is silent on this so far.

Michael

I wonder who at root is actually more principled...

Bannon or MTG...

only those who have known them for a greater part of their lives would likely know that for certain.

A hypothetical litmus test I use sometimes is to ask whether a person would be just as happy: being anonymous / having the cause message or thing done, versus being visible personally, and famously as having taken part in it. 

Principled people are not out for fame or credit but the aims, goals, and principles for which they are fighting.