MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting...

RUMBLE.COM

Rep. Gaetz: McCarthy Camp Sabotaged Mike Johnson’s Speaker Vote To Protect DC Cartel

it looks like a lot of the confusion with getting a speaker was directly related to Kevin McCarthy's backstage manipulations and backstabbing. McCarthy was trying to convince everyone in an indirect manner that he was the only person who could govern the unruly House, thus get the Speakership back.

And it looks like he made a few critical mistakes that Matt Gaetz helped expose backstage. The first mistake was he backstabbed Steve Scalise (without letting Scalise be in on it). Then he backstabbed Tom Emmer in like manner. After it became evident what he was doing, his supporters did not have the courage to put their names to voting for him--or even with him--in public.

One of the interesting things Matt said was that Emmer himself was in on allowing himself to be backstabbed by McCarthy, but he was in on it from the Gaetz side, not the McCarthy side. That's why Emmer dropped out after he was nominated and that's why the MAGA people voted for him behind closed doors. (That's what Laura Loomer was complaining about. But nobody told her what was really going on.)

All this was to get the second placed candidate for candidate, Mike Johnson, in as Speaker.

I remember reading a headline that McCarthy had a shit fit and spoke out on video when the House GOP Conference members decided to poll so see if the second place could run after Emmer bowed out since such a poll was against the House rules. I wondered what the hell that was all about, but I thought this fight was going to go for another 15 rounds. And that made it a yawner to me. Now I can't even find the video without spending an hour digging.

If they had taken such a poll, each person would have had to say his vote openly and McCarthy's machinations with hush-hush deals would have been exposed. Especially with the enormous pressure each member was getting from Bannon's War Room Posse (and other MAGA groups) calling relentlessly.

But worse for McCarthy, they might have chosen Mike Johnson. So when a motion to grant the poll was brought to the floor, McCarthy stood up and objected in a shit fit. That openly knifed Mike Johnson in the back and, then, the whole dirty mess became clear to the other people McCarthy stabbed in the back. The result? Everyone turned on him and his own supporters cowered in the corner. 

The Conference went for a new process. When it was all over, the final vote for Mike Johnson for Speaker was unanimous. Even McCarthy had to vote for him just to save face. The Predator Class is now stewing in bile and getting drunk in major butt-hurt. :) 

Matt played 5d chess and won.

:) 

This might make it clearer.

MAGA.

Michael

This X post has been making the rounds.

It's the best endorsement of Mike Johnson I can think of:

Just in case Schiff changes this, here is a screenshot.

image.png

Schiff also has an X account for his candidacy. He also said something similar there:

Image:

image.png

What Schiff doesn't say is that Mike Johnson will be coming for him.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Mike is not formally MAGA, but conceptually, he's about as close as you can get.

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The more I look at Mike Johnson, the more I think he will be better than Jim Jordan as Speaker.

Man, am I glad to stand corrected about the MAGA part.

A nickname for Mike Johnson that is going all over the place is "MAGA MIKE."

And memes are starting:

image.png

Michael

6 hours ago, Peter said:

You hoser. No it isn't settled. "Bleep" happens. I have mentioned Haley twice I think and all I can get is a pissed off response from a Canadian . . . who can't vote . . . who sounds like a child. Saaaaay. I get it. You want Canada to become America's 51st state!     

Well Pietra, true that I cannot vote  but your vote did not count in 2020.

Canadian and very proud of it #truckers and zero desire to see us become the 51st State.

Thank you for saving me time though following CNN and the rest of your beloved MSM! 

Here is a bouquet of headlines from the pearl-clutching mainstream press today about Mike Johnson becoming the new Speaker.

media-johnson.jpg

Copy of image in case the original link goes down.

image.png

Steve Bannon says to expect the mainstream press to go through a major character-assassination of Mike Johnson phase as part of the war against MAGA.

I say this is nothing more than their coping mechanism for losing power.

They were soooooo sure McCarthy's dirty tricks were going to work.

Now they have to suck on this.

Smugness no more.

Poor things...

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

btw - I don't agree with everything Mike Johnson said: the parts about Ukraine, continuing resolution and so on.

But I am no longer worried like I was.

I so not believe this man is looking into the camera and telling bald-faced lies. I believe he is what you see is what you get. And I sense high degrees of integrity and competence in him, along with an enormous amount of good will and love for the American system as founded.

I watched that interview at double speed, so it took a little over 20 minutes.

What a difference!

I am not used to my emotions changing like an on-off switch, but they did here. I went from anxiety to serenity almost instantly.

Whew!

Whatever is coming, reason will be at the base (at least for the most part). I know he talks about his Christianity and faith, but I heard him loud and clear when he made a distinction between that and rule of law.

Since he is not a thief, I believe the rule of law in his mouth means using reason when dealing with it.

Michael

• Smile 1

On 10/24/2023 at 2:25 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jenna not only did not pay the parking ticket, she did a shell game with it.

Laura Loomer is hyperbolic and like a dog with a bone that still had meat on it when she is after someone.

But, I have to say, she brought the receipts against Jenna.

The real deal.

And they go all the way back to her education.

In my view, Jenna Ellis is going the way of Nicole Wallace, who worked for John McCain's presidential run as she worked to undermine Sarah Palin. That got her a speaking gig on MSNBC as a liberal.

I see a similar good future in TV for the two-faced Ellis...

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't that important, but it's feel-good if you like poetic justice.

Remember when Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family were expelled from a restaurant in Virginia for TDS reasons back when she was Trump's press secretary?

Well the place will close shortly, mostly because people just won't go there. Over time, it has become a business without enough customers to keep it alive. 

It's name is The Red Hen, but it has been known since the Sarah incident as The Commie Cluck. :) 

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

This article originally appeared on WND.com Guest by post by Bob Unruh ‘Telling 2/3 of the local population’ they are unwelcome is not the best business strategy Apparently telling two-thirds of the local population they are not welcome at your business is “not the best business decision,” suggests a report at National File about the...

Good.

Michael

Not only is MAGA winning, we are in good shape on the comedy front.

TDS Anti-Trumpers deserve every bit of what is presented below.

This is what they look like to MAGA people. They are caricatures of their own bigotry and they swim in the waters of bigotry without even knowing they are in water.

LOL...

Michael

What a friggin' clown show.

This is the third time they are trying to remove George Santos.

I am not against Santos. I am for him.

I think he is a far better congressman than, say, Adam Schiff. But not just Schiff and cronies. There are many, many, many others worse than Santos.

Besides, I am a sucker for the trickster archetype.

This shit may not be good for MAGA.

But at least it's entertaining... 

Michael

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is the third time they are trying to remove George Santos.

And they did it.

NOAHREPORT.COM

George Santos has been expelled from Congress. The vote was 310 to 115 with 105 Republicans voting yea. Fox News ...

I have total contempt for the Republicans who voted to expel him. Most are RINOs and other swam creatures.

They tolerated outright crimes, bogus impeachments based on proven lies told by House members under oath and so on. Yet they could not tolerate George Santos over bullshit.

At least they are identified. Now each one has to be primaried.

And I look forward to the book George Santos is going to write.

Also, once we get a MAGA-controlled House, it will be time to rid Congress of lots of nasty creatures. And they don't even need to be convicted of anything. The current House just set the precedent.

Michael

EDIT: Here's the list:

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The US House of Representatives voted Friday morning on Resolution 878 – the expulsion of House member Representative George Santos.

Steve Bannon says the ousting of George Santos is Kevin McCarthy getting revenge on MAGA for getting rid of him--and this includes backstage support from the Murdochs at Fox.

All those RINOs voting to get rid of Santos were all part of McCarthy's team.

Makes sense.

But Bannon also said to them, you want a brawl, let's do it.

Michael

22 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Steve Bannon says the ousting of George Santos is Kevin McCarthy getting revenge on MAGA for getting rid of him--and this includes backstage support from the Murdochs at Fox.

Here Steve is talking about it.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Friday105 RINO-Uniparty Republicans made the historic move to expel conservative Republican George Santos from Congress.

But it's even worse. It looks like this is an organized attack on the Republican majority in the House from the Predator Class.

They're giving a cushy University President job to one Republican House Representative in exchange for him retiring early, thus cutting into the Republican majority numbers.

This dwindling majority makes it extremely difficult to run impeachments.

Also, McCarthy said he is gunning to get Matt Gaetz run out of Congress, too. Granted, McCarthy is no longer Speaker, but he can still sling a lot of that Predator Class money around. I don't think he will pull it off, but this is going to be a big headache for Matt.

And McCarthy doesn't give a shit about America. Not really. He only wants votes from Heartland people, who, for people like him, deserve no other consideration after they vote. And he wants the elitist Republicans well taken care of.

The Predator Class is not going down without a fight.

The good news is, it is going down. They have pissed off too many people.

Michael

On 10/29/2023 at 11:51 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Laura Loomer is hyperbolic and like a dog with a bone that still had meat on it when she is after someone.

The real deal.

You definitely do not want to get on the bad side of Laura Loomer.

She was commenting on this post Catturd made about Bill Mitchell showing he got his anti-Trump ass whupped:

Then Laura came out with this.

LOLOL...

Jenna deserves every bit of this.

Smug sellout and catty just isn't a good look.

And, you know, she actually would look at home in Hooters...

:) :) :) 

Michael

The following is exactly what anti-MAGA people don't get about MAGA.

God, I miss Rush...

The anti-MAGA people are shocked the indictments are making Trump more popular.

To those of us here in O-Land who see Trump and MAGA for the reason-based society they really represent, the indictments against Trump are similar to John Galt at the banquet table exposing the gun aimed at him as he said, "Get out of my way."

Michael

On 10/29/2023 at 11:51 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The real deal.

And they go all the way back to her education.

In my view, Jenna Ellis is going the way of Nicole Wallace, who worked for John McCain's presidential run as she worked to undermine Sarah Palin. That got her a speaking gig on MSNBC as a liberal.

I see a similar good future in TV for the two-faced Ellis...

Michael

You do not, I repeat do not, want to piss off Laura Loomer.

LOOMERED.COM

Jenna Ellis, her self proclaimed legal career, her image as some type of devout Christian woman, and even her odd personal life can be summarized with one simple phrase… “Fake it, till you make it.” Jenna Ellis sells herself to the American public as a kind-hearted Christian woman. And of course, let’s not forget how […]

Laura used "may have" for legal reasons.

But the forensic report in the article is pretty damning.

It looks like Jenna Ellis forged her ex's signature on her marriage annulment and forged the notary's signature, too.

Dayaamm!

Michael

On 12/17/2023 at 9:06 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

After all the censorship of both, and prison and everything of Jacob Chansley, MAGA comes out stronger. Here is Roseanne with Jacob.

btw - Jacob is running for Congress in Arizona.

image.png

There is a subtext in this photo:

Fuck authoritarians.

Michael

Trump-Chansley, what say you Peter?

Who will be our next VP?