MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

1 hour ago, Peter said:

King Trump? Prince Trump? Nah. That monarchy stuff is for you Canadians and Brits. 

Yeah you guys replaced the Kings/Queens with Bushes Clintons and Obamas post Reagan pre Trump

9 hours ago, Marc said:

Yeah you guys replaced the Kings/Queens with Bushes Clintons and Obamas post Reagan pre Trump

Fortunately, those "has beens' you mentioned above, Bush, Clinton, and Obama, and their "contracts with America" are terminated by . . . term limits. Whoever was elected after them may have tried to undo the damage they did. I don't put GW Bush in the demoncrat category either.

I misspoke. I meant to say King Don and Prince Don. Those names sound a lot better.

King Don will not show up for "the debates" either. Even the King only gets two terms. History will show him as President for two terms and exerting pressure on the political system for the four years in between terms. The debates are a way for Americans and President Trump to look for a VP and be entertained too. Hmmmm? I wonder if they will be saying bad things about President Trump? If they do, they may be booed in person and via TV screens across America.

I saw an interesting story about how President Trump bristled at his arraignment when the judge called him Mister Trump. Somebody claimed to read his expression and body language.  

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Fortunately, those "has beens' you mentioned above, Bush, Clinton, and Obama, and their "contracts with America" are terminated by . . . term limits. Whoever was elected after them may have tried to undo the damage they did. I don't put GW Bush in the demoncrat category either.

I misspoke. I meant to say King Don and Prince Don. Those names sound a lot better.

King Don will not show up for "the debates" either. Even the King only gets two terms. History will show him as President for two terms and exerting pressure on the political system for the four years in between terms. The debates are a way for Americans and President Trump to look for a VP and be entertained too. Hmmmm? I wonder if they will be saying bad things about President Trump? If they do, they may be booed in person and via TV screens across America.

I saw an interesting story about how President Trump bristled at his arraignment when the judge called him Mister Trump. Somebody claimed to read his expression and body language.  

The history will show him as President for two terms and one stolen term too. He will have won three times and served twice and while many Conservatives take your stance to focus on 24, the real issue ( as you see now with the indictment) is 2020 and the rigging of same.

Term limits may exist although your current President is a puppet for the man who is on his third term so any way you slice it, you have Kings and Queens just like we do, and I am not a fan of either.

Long live President Trump.

On 8/1/2023 at 9:41 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Man, is Pence being blasted for that statement.

No MAGA person would ever say that. But a self-dealing politician looking for a catchy bromide to posture with would.

And did.

This refers to Pence saying that anyone who puts himself above the Constitution should never be President of the US. (With the strong insinuation that he was talking about Trump, seeing how he said this in the context of Trump's indictment.)

I don't know how Catturd does it, but he captured the essence of this perfectly.

LOL...

I can't even imagine that, but it is so perfect, I can't imagine it being any different.

:) :) :)  

But I can try to imagine it:

Beep beep...

whosh... 

(Oops.... wrong bird...)

:) 

Michael

The Ostrich fart gets louder and stinkier while the Ostrich buries his head in the sand deeper. 

Here is Pence trying to be snarky to hide he is a sell-out.

Pence didn't realize that in his bashing of Trump (and Trump's so-called "crackpot lawyers"), Pence admitted to something he has denied in public since Day 1 of his action.

He has always said as VP he did not have the legal power to return electoral votes to states for further consideration. Here he not only admitted he had that legal power (and its ramifications), he knew he had the power at the time and did not use it for fear of "chaos."

What a total coward and sell-out. And later, outright liar.

Michael

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Ostrich fart gets louder and stinkier while the Ostrich buries his head in the sand deeper. 

Here is Pence trying to be snarky to hide he is a sell-out.

Pence didn't realize that in his bashing of Trump (and Trump's so-called "crackpot lawyers"), Pence admitted to something he has denied in public since Day 1 of his action.

He has always said as VP he did not have the legal power to return electoral votes to states for further consideration. Here he not only admitted he had that legal power (and its ramifications), he knew he had the power at the time and did not use it for fear of "chaos."

What a total coward and sell-out. And later, outright liar.

Michael

I love how he uses the term "gaggle" of crackpot lawyers.

Pretty ironic that this bird is calling Trumps lawyers geese.

Something else rather important needs to be worked into the case too I think. The reports of Milley contacting Beijing, if it established that he acted outside the chain of command could lend credence to the Executive office being attacked and color the evaluation of a response by the sitting executive , and the cherry on top of removing one stinking bad apple.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can corroborate this statement from so many interactions here on OL.

Granted, it's tiresome to deal with this constantly, but this has led me to wonder why so many intelligent people state hoaxes as fact.

When strong hatred is involve, I think this has to do with the religious nature of human beings, not in the sense of this or that religion. But in the sense of Law of Identity.

If you hold to a modular view of the human brain like I do, where different parts of the brain evolved under different environments and conditions, and that these different modules sometimes conflict with each other due to the differing perceptions and processing in each module of the individual's survival needs (and other things), then it's easy to see that there is a religious component in the more primitive parts (modules) of the brain and religiosity is not as prevalent in the higher cortical regions where conceptual reason is processed.

I think the hatred of Trump that turns intelligent people into hoax promoters is a religious issue, not a reason issue. They are in communion with their primitive brains.

To use a metaphor, if reason is the rider and the primitive brain is the elephant, these intelligent TDS people are on inner elephants that are going their own way. The rider is no longer in control. The rider is along for the ride.

Notice that facts--no matter how easily observable they are--do not matter to the Trump hater if they contradict the hatred. So these people believe in hoaxes instead.

If one does cognitive before normative thinking (which is only available in the upper parts of the brain)--and in certain situations this takes a lot of effort--that will allow the rider to get the elephant under control again.

But tell that to a rider on a furious rampaging elephant. :) 

Michael

MAGA hotties.

NYPOST.COM

Republican South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem has engaged in a years-long affair with longtime Donald Trump adviser Corey Lewandowski, multiple sources told The Post Friday.

image.png

Well (sigh), there goes her chance at VP.

And, of course this:

Lauren Boebert and her date were caught by a night-camera pawing each other in the audience at the musical, Beetlejuice. 

She and her date were expelled from the show, but for vaping, which she claims she doesn't remember.

In her defense, she is going through a nasty divorce, so she let loose for a night of fun. But she didn't get naked or give the guy a hand job or anything like that. They just did what most teenagers do at the movies, light petting. :) 

image.png

No video embed this time. Nope. Can't do it because all of the examples I have seen come with overly-nasty comments against her. Most are from liberals, but one of the nastiest was by Ann Coulter (who, I imagine, was envious :) ).

The funniest comment I saw about this said there are three politicians who have had strokes in public, Joe Biden, John Fetterman, and Lauren Boebert.

So guess what? It looks like MAGA women have sex.

Michael

On 5/25/2022 at 2:13 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

She's quoted by Lin Wood as saying "Trump got Trumped."

Lin Wood. Now there's a name that fell out of the news.

Trump got Trumped, huh?

This is more ironic than it seems.

I don't trust the publication below, but if it is true, oh how the mighty have fallen.

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Former attorney Lin Wood is a witness in Georgia’s election interference RICO case against former President Donald Trump and 18 others.

One thing makes me believe it is real. A comment by Mike Flynn:

Another thing makes me believe it is true, too. An old joke.

Q. How can you tell a lawyer is lying?
A. His lips are moving.

I want to put a smiley, but this one hurts. I used to admire Lin Wood in a way I rarely admire anyone these days.

I hope The Rolling Stone is spinning and I am wrong. I suspect not, though...

Michael

This is how you do it MAGA-style.

The only drawback is that it tends to piss off a lot of people because everybody on the inside wants their moneys...

For a nutshell view of the context, the government takes in $5 trillion a year in revenues and spends $7 trillion.

Each year.

To fix that, they are going to have to stop $2 trillion from being spent per year.

That's a lot of pissed off people.

The pigs at the trough have managed to evolve a smokescreen of this with continuing resolutions, but the money is running out and the government's ability to print more without a major short-term disaster is disappearing. 

Matt and some others are not afraid of the pissed-off people as they fix this shit.

Even Maria is pissed off.

Cool...

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2023 at 10:22 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

When all the Predator Class news networks look at CNN's numbers, they are going to be forced to stop their boycott. It may not be all at once, but this Townhall busted the hell out of that boycott. :) 

And CNN is slowly being rebranded. David Zaslav, the CEO of Warner (which owns CNN) wants this rebrand. And he wants ratings for CNN. 

I remember Ted Turner the owner of CNN married Hanoi Jane Fonda so this may be karma.

From American Insider: It appears that CNN has hit rock bottom as the network recorded the lowest weekend ratings in a key demographic in its entire history. Critics say this is “a real sign” of the collapse of the network. CNN has been criticized for becoming increasingly biased and promoting a radical far-left political agenda. Many of the network’s hosts and reporters openly express their vehement hatred of former President Donald Trump. CNN saw just 55,000 viewers from the important 25- to 54-year-old demographic during the past weekend. Only 43,000 watched its Sunday prime-time shows.

6 hours ago, Peter said:

I remember Ted Turner the owner of CNN married Hanoi Jane Fonda so this may be karma.

From American Insider: It appears that CNN has hit rock bottom as the network recorded the lowest weekend ratings in a key demographic in its entire history. Critics say this is “a real sign” of the collapse of the network. CNN has been criticized for becoming increasingly biased and promoting a radical far-left political agenda. Many of the network’s hosts and reporters openly express their vehement hatred of former President Donald Trump. CNN saw just 55,000 viewers from the important 25- to 54-year-old demographic during the past weekend. Only 43,000 watched its Sunday prime-time shows.

So in other words, CNN is the equivilent of those 6 attendees at the Biden rally, and President Trump had 1.1 million attendees at his rallies yet Biden "won" the election?

I have some nice swamp land ( no pun intended) down in Florida for sale.

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Even Maria is pissed off.

This is what real journalists do.

Buuuuuuuuuuut...

Maybe this helped...

image.png

Trump's text: 

The Republicans lost big on Debt Ceiling, got NOTHING, and now are worried that they will be BLAMED for the Budget Shutdown. Wrong!!! Whoever is President will be blamed, in this case, Crooked (as Hell!) Joe Biden! Our Country is being systematically destroyed by the Radical Left Marxists, Fascists and Thugs - THE DEMOCRATS. UNLESS YOU GET EVERYTHING, SHUT IT DOWN! Close the Border, stop the Weaponization of “Justice,” and End Election Interference - WE MUST HAVE HONEST ELECTIONS. It’s time Republicans learned how to fight! Are you listening Mitch McConnell, the weakest, dumbest, and most conflicted “Leader” in U.S. Senate history? HE’S ALREADY GIVEN THE DEMOCRATS EVERYTHING, THEY CAN’T BELIEVE HOW LUCKY THEY GOT. WE NEED NEW, & REAL, REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP IN THE UNITED STATES SENATE, NOT A CLONE OF MITCH, & WE NEED IT NOW!!!

Michael

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Don't fuck with MAGA.

McCarthy lied, and he got fried.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Matt Gaetz’s Motion to Vacate The Chair against House Speaker Kevin McCarthy PASSED failed after a vote on the House Floor Tuesday.

See it for yourself.

As that song lyric from the Obama years goes, "Can you hear us now?"

Michael