MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

I wonder if the Florida governor will take up the MAGA movement? I just got this from Ron DeSantis: . . . I believe in this American Greatness, FNAME. I’ve spent my life fighting for it. Long before I was elected governor, I served our nation in Iraq as a JAG officer in support of SEAL Team 1. Having seen what the attacks of September 11th did to our country, I felt a responsibility to do my part to help at a time of struggle.  So I served. end quote

Wow. I didn’t know he was in the Navy. Any ideas on what FNAME means?

Apparently, Biden is trying to outdo Chairman Mao. Former President Trump could receive 400 years in prison, but they’ve taken the death penalty off the table.

15 hours ago, Peter said:

I wonder if the Florida governor will take up the MAGA movement? I just got this from Ron DeSantis: . . . I believe in this American Greatness, FNAME. I’ve spent my life fighting for it. Long before I was elected governor, I served our nation in Iraq as a JAG officer in support of SEAL Team 1. Having seen what the attacks of September 11th did to our country, I felt a responsibility to do my part to help at a time of struggle.  So I served. end quote

Wow. I didn’t know he was in the Navy. Any ideas on what FNAME means?

Apparently, Biden is trying to outdo Chairman Mao. Former President Trump could receive 400 years in prison, but they’ve taken the death penalty off the table.

The death penalty was never on "the table".

Ask yourself if the Bush/Clinton/Obama dynasty will take up MAGA and if your answer is yes, then so will your Governor DeSantis.

On 6/13/2023 at 3:48 PM, Marc said:

The death penalty was never on "the table".

I was exaggerating, but the totaled jail time was 400 years, or was it 40, in one news story? I thought that was so outrageous I threw in the idiocy of the death penalty as an outcome. I also agree with Michael about Trump and MAGA being stronger than ever and to some extent it is because of the persecution of President Trump.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Peter said:

I was exaggerating, but the totaled jail time was 400 years, or was it 40, in one news story? I thought that was so outrageous I threw in the idiocy of the death penalty as an outcome. I also agree with Michael about Trump and MAGA being stronger than ever and to some extent it is because of the persecution of President Trump.  

Apologies my friend, I misunderstood. You are still my favourite poster on the board!

The 2024 Republican Presidential Nomination from Real Clear Politics. Trump 53 percent. DeSantis 17. Pence 6. Scott 4. Hailey 3. Ramaswamy 2. Christie 2. Youngkin and Hutchinson 1. Bergum 0.

Aaaand, Elder, less than zero. Miami Mayor Suarez, less than zero. Joke. I suppose they could be running for Veep.

Quote. “We’re not going to let all this power accumulate in Washington, we’re going to break up these agencies,” DeSantis said during a private strategy session over the weekend, excerpts of which were obtained exclusively by RCP. He vowed in that call to order “some of the problematic components of the DOJ” be uprooted, reorganized, and then promptly “shipped to other parts of the country.” end quote

Maybe DeSantis can ship it a U.S. territory? From Wikipedia: The U.S. has five permanently inhabited territories: Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands in the Caribbean Sea, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands in the North Pacific Ocean, and American Samoa in the South Pacific Ocean. end quote

Where would you send the corrupt DOJ?

Maybe President Trump could flip the following story?

From GREAT AMERICAN DAILY: The campaign-in-waiting scheduled two successful visits to Iowa and New Hampshire — home of the first two nominating contests — that received positive media coverage. And DeSantis’s allies sought to present the image of an inevitable nominee by floating the idea of picking Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders as his vice-presidential running mate.

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Maybe President Trump could flip the following story?

From GREAT AMERICAN DAILY: The campaign-in-waiting scheduled two successful visits to Iowa and New Hampshire — home of the first two nominating contests — that received positive media coverage. And DeSantis’s allies sought to present the image of an inevitable nominee by floating the idea of picking Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders as his vice-presidential running mate.

The inevitable nominee is President Trump.

There are zero challenges.

He had 81 million votes, but probably closer to 100 million.

There are no challengers.

6 hours ago, Peter said:

Peter,

Wanna see what all this looks like without paid activists and without media spin?

It looks like turning up the music volume to make it sound like there is more applause than there is.

Can't help the small crowd size, though.

That was in Gardnerville, NV. A whole 2,571 people showed up according to a lot of tweets I saw--some from DeSantis supporters. 

We all know Trump would have had about 40,000 for the same event. 

:)

Michael

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 6:10 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I hope this is temporary, but, sadly, it ain't looking good.

MTG Says She’s DONE With Steve Bannon

bannonmtg.jpg
WLTREPORT.COM

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia is looking to separate herself from MAGA media figures such as Steve Bannon. New leaked...

The good part for me is that Trump is silent on this so far.

It's getting worse.

JUST IN: Marjorie Taylor Greene Booted From House Freedom Caucus

Laura Loomer is happy. She is on a one-woman crusade to make sure Trump's staff is not polluted with RINOs and backstabbers this time around.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

We're getting there.

Some election stealing activities will still go on in 2024, but just look.

Old habits are going to have to die hard. Bad guy old habits, that is.

Yup, hard, but die.

It’s Official: Texas Resigns from Democrat Operative-founded ERIC Voter Registration System- 9 States Out – Only 23 Remain

eric-system-gp-9-states-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Today, Texas Director of Elections sent a letter on behalf of the Texas Secretary of State notifying the Electronic Registration Information Center, Inc.

This is what a domino effect looks like at the beginning of the middle.

Drip... drip... drip... 

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Why in the hell wait when he can do it now?

I mean, afterward, it will be too late to influence anything.

Message to Barr:

Maybe you can keep Trump from being GOP 2024 nominee by public self-sacrifice.

Do it, Barr.

Do it...

Bill Barr says he'll jump off BRIDGE if Donald Trump wins GOP 2024 nomination

73771179-0-image-a-18_1690725165947.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Only four of the once-Cabinet members for former President Donald Trump publicly said they would support his reelection in 2024, according to a new report.

Michael

Trump indicted again.

I'm only mentioning this because this is ensuring a landslide in 2024 for Trump the likes of which has never been seen in the US.

This is a step too far even for people who have been critical of Trump.

For example, the following is a common sentiment that is growing in the center.

Michael

Mike Pence is learning what Sarah Palin learned.

Pence Statement on Trump Indictment: “Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be President of the United States”

0-980-1200x630.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Former Vice President Mike Pence issued a statement Tuesday evening on the indictment of his former boss and now presidential campaign rival President Trump for contesting the 2020 election and lobbying...

Man, is Pence being blasted for that statement.

No MAGA person would ever say that. But a self-dealing politician looking for a catchy bromide to posture with would.

And did.

So what did Pence learn?

He learned he should have stuck to his own kind if he wanted a shot at the presidency. Sarah Palin learned that, too.

Mike Pence is a swamp creature at root. He acts a little on the MAGA side for show, but underneath, he's all about the elites and ruling class and endless war machine. Most people have forgotten, but I have not forgotten, that Pence was in charge of the roll-out of the Big Pharma pandemic mess that is now killing and maiming people. In his mind, I bet he no longer thinks about it. He got away with his, so it's tough titty for those who did not. Pure swamp.

A man like that next to Trump had one use and one use only. He was to fool and appease the voters who liked Neocons during the election.

Sarah Palin was the opposite. She was to fool and appease the Tea Party people for John McCain, one of the most icky swamp creatures on the recent political scene. (Who can forget him singing the following diddly? "Bomb, bomb, bomb... Bomb, bomb Iran.)

I know. I was one of those fooled and appeased at the time. Because of her.

The trouble with both is that they ended up being tainted goods in public perception. MAGA will never accept Pence any longer for anything, including dog catcher. The Predator Class will never accept Sarah, and that includes dog catcher for her, too.

What's more, their respective bases can't get around the fact that they lowered their heads and served their political foils with enthusiasm. Even if they were trying to be Trojan Horses, neither pulled it off well.

So it might have looked like a smart career move for them to accept the role of an appeasement VP to their philosophical opposite freedom-wise. But they are learning that they covered their political careers with a tough ceiling near impossible to get through.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Sarah Palin was the opposite. She was to fool and appease the Tea Party people for John McCain, one of the most icky swamp creatures on the recent political scene.

I liked Sarah Palin. I bought her bosomy poster. She was terrific in many, any way.

Palm Beach, Florida - Donald Trump  revealed that the first Republic Party primary debates coming up later this month "might" help him choose his next vice president. On Monday, the former president took to his Truth Social platform to share that while he is not planning to attend the event, he will definitely tune in to check out the competition. "Let them debate so I can see who I MIGHT consider for Vice President!" he declared. end quote

We will know in the future who will be Veep! Of course, we know who it won’t be. Pike Mence. Mope nope. Fat guy from Jersey? Not ever. DeSanctamonious? Maybe not. Well, it's a long stretch.  Indian / Amerian girl? Maybe. That’s all I got. Who you predict? Peter  

On 8/1/2023 at 4:47 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump indicted again.

Well, they formalized the indictment earlier today.

And Steve Bannon & Co. are crowing about unintended consequences.

Jack Smith and/or his handlers screwed up. They allowed J6 to be part of the indictment, Smith referencing it and predicating the charges on the allegation that Trump knew he lost the 2020 election and went ahead and tried to steal it to stay in power starting on January 6, 2021. 

This means that Trump himself will be able to put a ton-load of 2020 election fraud evidence into court in front of the whole world. Don't forget that all of the court cases about this were denied on standing, not on lack of evidence. The evidence never got to the stage where it could be admitted into court (over 90 lawsuits if I am not mistaken).

Now it can be and there is no bigger platform in the world to show it happening in real time than a criminal case against Trump as a former president (the first time in history this has happened). :) 

Here is a video of Steve Bannon explaining it to a British show.

But for those who want to go deeper, here is Sebastian Gorka laughing and gloating about this.

Dr. Sebastian Gorka: "They're evil, they're conniving, they're cunning, but they're stupid"

06Qql.4Wpjb.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Stay ahead of the censors - Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 8/3/2023 Watch: On the Web: https://www.warroom.org On Gettr: @WarRoom On Podcast: Apple, iHeart Radio, Google On TV: PlutoTV...

Jack Smith & Co. screwed themselves big time.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 8/2/2023 at 12:52 AM, Peter said:

I liked Sarah Palin. I bought her bosomy poster. She was terrific in many, any way.

Palm Beach, Florida - Donald Trump  revealed that the first Republic Party primary debates coming up later this month "might" help him choose his next vice president. On Monday, the former president took to his Truth Social platform to share that while he is not planning to attend the event, he will definitely tune in to check out the competition. "Let them debate so I can see who I MIGHT consider for Vice President!" he declared. end quote

We will know in the future who will be Veep! Of course, we know who it won’t be. Pike Mence. Mope nope. Fat guy from Jersey? Not ever. DeSanctamonious? Maybe not. Well, it's a long stretch.  Indian / Amerian girl? Maybe. That’s all I got. Who you predict? Peter  

Yeah agreed re Pike Mence and th

e fat guy from Jersey is in love with Obama so agree with you twice in one post- first time ever!

Anyone with the last name Trump for VP?